The Obsession Ch. 01

Story Info
Michelle and Brian open a new chapter in their closeness.
2.5k words
4.44
72.4k
44

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sorian
Sorian
580 Followers

My brother Brian and I were always close. It started as early as I could remember: playing in the mud together, taking baths together, running around in the park, to always hanging out in high school. Even now that he was in college and I was ready to graduate from high school, we always managed to find time to talk and hang out when we could. If anyone asked me of course I would tell them I loved my brother. I mean doesn't every sister? Some people made comments to us, about how much time we spent together or what an effort I always made to see him. But we were just really close. I suppose they were always jealous. That was just the way it was.

I always thought of him as a handsome guy and it was a surprise to me that he never dated anyone steadily. I figured he was just holding out for the right girl and I didn't blame him. There were a lot of tramps out there. In my mind whatever girl my brother wound up with would be the right one at the right time. After all, when it came to these sorts of things—timing was really everything.

One evening I found myself on the other side of town and I decided to drop in on him at school. I had been to his dorm a few times so I knew my way around the school. After parking the car I made my way through the campus toward his dorm. The college was always full of people and I figured Brian would probably be out with friends, but maybe I could catch him. I felt very "college girl" that night with my white tank top and black skirt with a pink band in my hair.

The truth was, one reason I went to see Brian at school was to check out the guys. It was slim pickings at my school and I figured this bunch would be a little more mature. The last guy I dated was in college and though we were together almost a year I found I never really fell for him. He was great in bed and as I walked through this school thinking of him, it occurred to me that was why I stayed with him for so long. Oh well, he was gone now and I was on the prowl.

I slipped into the door as a couple was coming out, went up the three flights of stairs and made my way to Brian's room. I liked to sneak up on him when I could, so when I came to his door I checked the handle to see if it was unlocked. It clicked open and I darted in with a big grin.

"Brian!" I yelled.

The first thing I heard was, "Ah! Ah!" My eyes widened as I saw my brother on the couch with his pants undone and his dick in his hand. On the large TV was a particularly graphic porno. Brian looked at me with a flushed face and he tried to put himself back in his pants.

"Oh shit!" He whispered.

"Um...damn it," I said turning my head away awkwardly.

He ruffled with something on the couch and managed to turn the TV off. "Michelle...what the hell are you doing here?" He asked attempting to be angry instead of embarrassed.

"I..." I looked back at his cute red face and for the first time I felt a little grossed out. "I was just near by and I thought I would see what you were up to." I moved toward the door. "I'm sorry...it was stupid."

"Yes it was! You should try knocking," He said weakly looking away from me awkwardly.

"I will next time. I think I should go," I said squeezing the handle.

He didn't say anything and just looked away.

"See you later," I muttered and I left him there frowning on the couch.

I walked up the hall quickly still processing what had just happened. I knew my brother looked at porn. I mean that was a reality all sisters go through once their brother's go through puberty. But what the hell was he doing? It was 7 pm on a Friday night—not exactly prime hours for TV watching let alone porn. Plus he looked so demoralized. I walked to the lobby of the dorm and looked around. Suddenly it hit me: everywhere I looked there were couples. A couple on the couch making out, another couple walking hand and hand, another couple just left the building. Brian was all alone.

I took a deep breath. Ok he was lonely. But he was so cute and so fun! What the hell was wrong with these girls? I turned around and made my way back to his room. Brian and I had always been able to talk, why didn't he ever tell me about this? I knocked on his door.

"Come in," he said after a moment.

I walked in casually and closed the door. He was still sitting on the couch with the TV off and his face was still red. He looked up at me, rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Um...hey Brian," I said as I sat on the couch a few feet from him.

He looked at the floor. "Hi," he said in a quiet voice.

We both sat awkwardly for a minute. I looked up at him and he looked at me.

"I'm sorry..." I started to say.

"No don't be," he replied. He was quiet then added, "I bet you think I am some kind of loser."

I smiled at him sympathetically, "What?"

He shook his head, "Your older brother sitting here jerking off to porn on a Friday night—not much to look up to."

I smiled. "Ok, so it wasn't what I was expecting." I slid closer to him to ease the tension. "But it's ok...you are a guy. I guess I just thought you had...you know...someone to take care of that for you."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"You know, like a girlfriend or something," I answered.

He shook his head. "That really hasn't happened for me."

I frowned. I could tell there was a lot to that statement. He had never mentioned girls since he came to school. I figured he just thought it was wise to not fill in his little sister on his sex life. "Why haven't you said anything?" I asked.

"I just must seem like a real loser," he muttered. "I mean...look at you Michelle, you are gorgeous. Half the guys I know here look at your picture and ask me to hook you up with them. I figure you didn't want to hear about...well..." he gestured around to his room, "Me sitting here doing nothing with girls you know?"

I looked at him. His messy brown hair was adorable. But his green eyes, sharp nose and chin looked so sad. I slid close to him. "I am your sister. Brian we can always talk about anything." I slapped his knee playfully. "Now, I have nothing to do tonight, so are we gonna hang out or what?"

He smiled at me and flipped on the TV. We started to watch a movie and he ordered a pizza. He went into his bathroom to clean up and I lounged on the couch and took off my shoes. For an instant an image flashed into my mind. It happened so fast I almost just ignored it, but then it came back. I saw my brother's penis. I felt my pulse quicken slightly. He had a great looking dick—I was secure enough to admit that. I couldn't believe one of these college bimbos wasn't enjoying it.

A thought occurred to me and I smiled at how funny it looked in my head. I was curious to see his dick again—I mean I am his sister, but I am also a girl. I hadn't slept with anyone in a while and I could see he hadn't either. Maybe I could help him out. I shook my head. What the hell was I thinking? I am his sister. That is gross. I turned back to the movie.

Brian came out of the bathroom. I looked up at his frowning face. I took a deep breath and I felt my heart change. Butterflies sprung up in my stomach as he plopped down next to me. What would I say to him? How do you bring up something like this? Where do I start? I leaned on his shoulder.

"Brian, can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"When you said I am gorgeous, did you mean it?"

"Of course I did." He squeezed my shoulders with his arm.

I out my hand on his thigh casually and looked up at him. "I think you are really handsome."

He laughed, "Um thanks."

I slid my hand up his thigh slowly.

"Um...Michelle...what..."

I stopped him and said, "Ok...listen to me." I slid off the couch and kneeled in front of him with my hand on the middle of his thigh. "I am your sister. We have always been close so I am just going to say this straight out. I...I want to help you."

"Help me?" His voice croaked a bit.

"I mean...you could watch porn and masturbate...or I can...do something for you," I looked up at him. I felt nervous suddenly. I looked up at him from below and I felt vulnerable. This was Brian I had nothing to be afraid of, but suddenly everything was different. He looked at me with a frown.

"Michelle...you're my sister...don't you think that's weird?" He asked in a shaky voice.

"At first...of course I did," I put my other hand on his other thigh. "But I feel closer to you than any other guy and well..." I needed to change my tactic. "I am offering to suck your dick ok?"

"Michelle...what are...?"

"I want to do it," I said quickly. I felt embarrassed but I continued, "We can turn off the light if you don't want to watch or think of it as me. That's fine if..."

"I want to watch you," he said suddenly.

My heart skipped a beat. I looked at him with a surprise. I wasn't sure what to do next so I slid my hands up to his crotch. I was surprised to feel that he was already getting hard. I pressed up onto my knees and undid his pants. He moved up and I slid them down to his ankles and then pulled down his boxers.

His dick bounced up gently as his boxers went down. It was growing hard and I smiled as it rose out of the mess of black pubic hair. His shaft was nice, straight and a good width. I looked at it for a moment. It was now or never.

I reached and took the shaft carefully with my right hand and jerked up and down his dick gently. He flexed his nice dick against my fingers and I smiled feeling it get harder. I looked up at him and said, "Now I am doing this for you. If there is any way you want me to do this just say so ok?"

He took a deep breath and looked from my hand to my face.

I opened my mouth to suck his cock.

"Michelle," he said suddenly.

I looked at him, "Yes?" I breathed over his dickhead—it was swelling out quickly.

"What happens when I...you know...finish?"

He was so sweet. "Do you want me to swallow?"

He nodded his head.

I opened my mouth and took just the tip of his dick in as I jerked the shaft up and down with my right hand. I sucked it gently and rolled my tongue over it. I opened my mouth wider then slid over some of his shaft until the tip of his dick hit the top of my mouth. My heart pounded and my knees trembled as I thought about Brian's cock on my tongue. I squeezed it slightly with my lips and pulled it back out of my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and licked the head gently. The skin was so smooth.

He took a breath as I took the cock in again, my right hand firmly around the shaft jerking the whole time. I bobbed on the shaft for a bit allowing his dick to grow rock hard and for his balls to clench together. I took it in faster and jerked it faster with each suck, occasionally letting the tip slip out of my mouth. I licked over the shaft and up to his hairy balls. I didn't like the hair, so I backed up and went back to his shaft.

He put his hand on my cheek as I sucked him. I looked up at him and met his gaze as I sped up—jerking and sucking his cock faster and faster. His dick slurped in my mouth as our eyes met. He looked at me so intensely with so much love in his eyes. My heart fluttered. I felt his hand push on the back of my head as I went down and I felt the tickle of his pubes on my face and the head of his cock stick the back of my mouth. His dick grew larger than I could take in easily. He seemed to like the pressure as he gasped and continued to press my head against his dick. I coughed slightly and pushed against his hand. He wouldn't let my head back for a second and then he left me.

I took the dick all the way out and licked the head looking up at him. I could see him breathing faster. This is what I wanted: to please him. I was getting excited and started to breathe quicker myself. I started to pump his cock and looked at the large red mushroom tip. I opened my mouth and pushed it in only an inch or two. I continued to jerk his cock as he grabbed my hair. I knew it was coming soon so I closed my mouth over the tip of his cock.

"Oh...shit...Michelle...I am gonna cum," he grunted.

I moaned and sucked on the tip of his dick firmly. I pumped his dick as fast as I could with my hand and suddenly it happened: He groaned and hot, warm cum spurted into my mouth filling it with each pump. I opened my mouth wider, swallowed and took in more of his shaft.

"Shit...Michellle...shit...oh...oh..." He grabbed a fist of my hair and moved his hips with my mouth. Cum squirted out in and I swallowed it as best as I could. He pushed my head down hard over his shaft until it hit the back of my mouth. I had trouble swallowing and pushed back. I jerked his cock slowly. "Shhh," he said in a shaky breath.

I slowed down and sucked gently until his warm shaft and head felt smooth to my tongue. I pulled it out of my mouth and looked up at him. He looked down at me with wide eyes and a smile. My knees were shaking and as I swallowed the remnants of his cum I realized: He was so handsome and I loved him. I licked my lips and smiled.

"No more lonely Fridays ok?" I said.

He shook his head. "No more lonely Fridays."

Sorian
Sorian
580 Followers