The Obsession Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Nick stumbled out to the kitchen after getting dressed in only a towel. A pleasant haze fogged his mind as he pulled open drawers to get what he needed for breakfast. He never felt the desire to give up his control to anyone in the past, but Evelyn was special. She made him want things he had never dreamed of.

His stomach rumbled, with the smell of the eggs filled the air. Opening the spice drawer and pulling out a bottle, he sprinkled it lightly over the simmering eggs as they cooked. Then he pulled two plates out of the cabinet and set them down on the counter.

Evelyn watched Nick from the doorway, his towel hung loosely from his hips as he stood over the stove cooking their breakfast. It was an incredible sensation, to know she could wipe him out to the point he forgot to dry himself off properly, as she watched water drip from his hair down his back.

"Smells amazing Nick," walking up to him and wrapping her arms around his waist.

His breath caught in his throat as he felt the soft fluff of the towel she wore press against his back, the slight feel of her breasts fired his blood again, and his cock hardened, tenting his own towel. "Thanks, you'll love it. When it's my turn to make breakfast for the guys at the station, this is what I cook."

As soon as the toast popped, Nick took the eggs off the heat to let them settle. "Evelyn can you hand me the plates?" He pulled another bottle of spices from the cupboard and sprinkled it over the cooked eggs. He scooped them up and flipped them over and sprinkled more over the bottom.

"Thanks," he said as she put the plates next to the stove.

He skillfully dished out the eggs and then arranged the toast on the edge, carrying them to the table. "I have Worcestershire sauce as well if you want to add that to the eggs."

"I'm fine with this, thanks Nick," said Evelyn as Nick went to get cutlery from the drawer.

Evelyn picked up fork full of her omelet and scooped it onto a piece of the toast taking a bite, moaning as the flavor exploded across her tongue. "This is fantastic Nick," she said with a full mouth, and took another big bite as Nick put the fork down for her eggs.

"My mother taught me everything I know about cooking," he said sitting down next to her.

Nick watched Evelyn with a grin as she devoured the eggs and toast. "I love a woman who's not afraid of food," he said before eating another part of his own omelet.

"Mmm, who could be afraid of food, especially if you're cooking it?" Evelyn licked her lips, getting the last of the egg spices off.

"You would be surprised. I've dated women in the past that didn't eat very much at all, because they're always worried about their weight, as if it really matters."

Evelyn shrugged, "I guess it just doesn't bother me."

Nick smiled and they went back to the task at hand. After eating, Nick walked to the kitchen sink and washed up the dishes. He could feel Evelyn's gaze scorching his back and the towel grew even tighter on his body.

Now that breakfast had been dealt with, it was time to pursue other hungers, Evelyn rose from her seat and dropped her own towel from her body, letting to pool on the floor as she approached Nick and gently rubbed his bruised shoulder.

"Mmm, Evelyn that feels so good." He braced his hands on the counter; her fingers spread delicious fire throughout his body. But this time he wanted to take charge of the situation, so he turned around and grasped her hips, lifting her up onto the counter.

Evelyn squeaked in surprise when he pulled her up onto the sink, his soapy hands slicking up her skin. His towel slipped from his hips and puddled around his ankles as he pressed up against her, "I love how you feel, how you taste," she whispered.

Nick growled and leaned into her, kissing her passionately. Evelyn groaned into his mouth, her hands now soapy from the sink, she grasped his hips tightly. Lost in his powerful embrace, his kiss drugged her as he pulled her against him and ferociously took her mouth.

She moaned against his demanding lips as his solid cock rubbed against her thigh, breaking the kiss, panting harshly, her nails digging into his hips. Nick grinned at her, grasped the base of her back and massaged it as his lips devoured her. He pressed up against her, his cock rubbing against her silken lips.

Evelyn moaned into his kiss, and rubbed back against him. She needed him inside her, a desperate yearning clamored inside of her, and she wrapped her legs around his waist, digging her nails into his back, trying to urge him forward.

Nick groaned at the bite of her nails as he rubbed against her. He wanted to pay her back for her treatment in the shower, so he slowed his movement gritting his teeth at the sensations running through his fully aroused body. He desperately needed her, but he wanted to make this as good as possible.

Desperation filled her needing body, as Nick drove her out of her mind, his teasing torturous, his fingers stroking her back as his cock rubbed against her. She writhed in his grasp moaning his name. "Fuck me Nick, I need it," she moaned.

Nick smirked then leaned closer to her and kissed her neck, his teeth grazing the straining tendon as he pushed himself slowly inside of her wet core. Evelyn's gasp of pleasure sent shocks coursing up his spine as she tightened her entrance. Nick groaned against her neck as she tried to pull him in deeper, but he tightened his muscles, maintaining control, relishing the slow drag against his cock.

Evelyn quivered in his unyielding grasp as he slowly drove her crazy. Raking her nails down his back, she relished in how his hips jerked, pushing deeper inside. She leaned forward and kissed his jaw, his eyes burning with furious passion as he drove the last of the way inside of her.

Now that he was fully seated, he bit his lip to leash the burning tidal wave of pleasure that threatened to consume him. Sweat rolled down from his face and beaded over his chest as he slowly drew back, groaning as she squeezed him. Testing his control, stretching it to the limit, he needed this to be good for her, so he held back as best as he could.

Evelyn moaned bucking against him, his sweat slicked skin sliding against hers as she dug her nails harder into his back, digging deep.

Nick cried out when her nails raked him, offering a bit of pain to fuel is already intense flames. Once he had drawn almost all the way out, he captured her lips in another kiss and thrust into her.

They moaned as the burn exploded through them both, Nick grasped her hips and began solidly pummeled into her. Flames of passion burned them both as Nick thrust into her. Evelyn broke their kiss and sucked his neck, licking the salt from his skin, tasting their passion, her teeth biting into him as he thrust harder, faster creating a maelstrom so intense, it threatened to burn down the apartment.

The harsh bite of her teeth was enough to break him, he roared as he came, each pulse of intense pleasure completely obliterating his senses.

The rush of Nick's release began her own shattering orgasm, her cries mixing with his roar. Nick collapsed against her and panted heavily.

When she was finally able to breathe again, the buzz of her release made her giddy, and she giggled to herself. Nick rested against her, the furnace-like heat coming from his body added to the sensation. When she was finally able to speak, she panted, "That... was amazing."

Nick groaned and panted, "Sure... was."

She felt like she should have been glowing as her breathing evened out, the feel of Nick's sweat-slicked chest rubbed against her and the euphoric buzz resonated through her. "I need to massage your shoulder Nick, the sooner it heals the better."

Nick mumbled against her shoulder, "Mmm ok," then he pushed himself off from the counter, pulling out of her, and stumbled towards the bedroom.

12