The Obsidian Group Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus leaned down and kissed her. The kiss was tender. Shamaria felt all the love he had for her in that kiss. Then she broke the kiss and laughed. The look on his face made her laugh even harder. "Remember my graduation?" Marcus smiled, then he to began to laugh. "You were such a devious bitch! Telling Garner and Steven that you were going away for a few days, then telling me to meet you at the motel." Marcus walked over to the bar and fixed fresh drinks. "You shocked me Shammy! You know I thought you were gonna cut my balls off or something." Shamaria laughed as she took the offered drink. "I had plans for your balls and the rest of you. But if you had denied me, I may have."

Marcus sat on the bed next to her and she snuggled into the crook of his arm. "When you walked into the room, I was scared. I didn't know what you would say or do. I had dressed in my sexiest outfit. I wanted you to know that I wanted sex. Hell! I felt that if you could rape me for your graduation, you could rape me for mine! But telling you that your raping me had excited me the way it did felt so strange. But you seemed to have opened a door inside me that I couldn't close. Then, when I asked you to hurt me again, you seemed so confused." He chuckled softly. "But I didn't stay confused for long. And when I started, you became the wild woman that I always fantasized you to be."

They both smiled as they upended their glasses and gulped down their drinks. Then Marcus got up from the bed. Taking Shamaria's glass he set it on the table. Then pulling her up until she was on her knees, he positioned her. "Marcus! I'm still sore as hell. At least use that painkilling lube I bought." Laughing, he slapped her across her ass. "I already used it after I washed you. You didn't think that I would place you in bed with your asshole all dirty did you?" Marcus held his hard dick and began rubbing the knob along her slit. Shamaria moaned, feeling him spreading her lips open with the tip of his dick.

"So tell me! Who is the lucky man to enjoy your new pet?" That question had been plaguing Shamaria's thoughts all during the day. Would she send Cynthia to Garner? Or would Steven be the one to enjoy the sweet tender white woman? Shamaria was about to answer, when Marcus drilled her pussy. The shock of his long fat dick ramming up into her tender pussy caused Shamaria to gasp. But if there was one thing she knew, it was the feel of Marcus taking her. And his roughness excited her. Pulling out to the lips of her pussy, he thrust again. "Oh Marcus! No man ever fucked me the way you do."

Marcus fucked her with short jabs, giving her just the head of his dick inside her pussy. This always made her beg for more. "Don't tease me you bastard! Fuck me!" Marcus pulled out and slapped her ass hard. "You're mine slut! I determine how, where and when I fuck you. Anytime you don't like it, say so and you'll never get this dick again." That threat always stopped her in her tracks. The thought of not fucking him again scared her. No man could or would ever satisfy her pussy the way he did. "No baby! I'm sorry! Fuck me anyway you want." Marcus chuckled and his sinister laugh made Shamaria's skin crawl.

If there was one thing that Shamaria understood, it was that there was a deep dark hole where Marcus's heart should have been. The intensity of his cruelty when he evoked it was unmatchable. This time, his lunge caused her to scream. But instead of softening his attack, he ravaged her even harder. Shamaria's screams echoed through the room. And Marcus enjoyed hearing her screaming. This was not a fucking that allowed her to cum. She knew that he would use her until he was satisfied, so she dug her nails into the sheets and bucked as he rode her.

After what seemed like an eternity, Marcus pulled his still hard dick from her sore pussy. Shamaria's constant moans and whimpers were all the sounds she was able to make. But she wasn't surprised when she felt him drag her around and shove his dick into her mouth. She was too out of it to even try to suck him so she just allowed him to fuck her mouth. Then she felt him expand and her mouth was filled with his crème. Shamaria choked and gagged as he continued to pump her mouth full of his cum. Most of it she swallowed, but a large amount just dribbled from her lips.

Shamaria felt herself collapse onto the bed as he walked into the bathroom. Minutes later, he came in and picked her body up. She sighed as she felt herself being immersed into a foam-filled tub of hot water. Then he slipped in beside her. Shamaria snuggled against him in a stupor. But in her own way, she was more satisfied than she had been in a long time. They would decide later who would be next to enjoy Cynthia's training. But right now, Shamaria was comfortable just to enjoy her lover.

12