The Odalisque

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like fun, a nice little party."

"What a natural whore you are."

"Thank you."

While we waited for his friends to get here he continued fucking my throat. When they arrived they admired me for a minute or so, got naked, and began using me. Mark invited one to use my mouth and the other wanted to eat my cunt.

"I'm gonna eat this sweet little pussy here." the one said as he planted his face in my cunt.

The one eating my cunt was the White guy but the one fucking my throat was Black. I loved seeing his black balls coming toward my face as he thrust his big cock down my throat.

"She's great at eating ass too," Mark said.

"Oh good let's see." The guy said as he turned around and sat his ass down on my face. "Eat that asshole bitch." He said.

I pushed my face up into his ass and held on to his thighs with my hands as I licked and kissed his ass passionately.

"Damn you're right, this is one hot little whore."

They slid me up on the bed on my back and the White guy kept eating my cunt as the Black man sat on my face. I kept licking and kissing and reached around to stroke his nice cock. Now and again I stopped to suck on his balls before returning to eat his ass. I was really enjoying myself remembering how my aunt told me I was a natural slut. The two men and Mark continued to use me for a couple hours before cuming in and around my mouth.

For the next couple of weeks, he had me over a few times to entertain and satisfy his friends. The next time he asked me over he just wanted to talk.

"You are the best, the most passionate whore I have ever met plus, you like being a slut don't you?"

"Yes I do, I'm not ashamed of it."

"I know that's why I want to make you an offer. I want you to be my odalisque."

"You're what?"

"Odalisque." He went on to explain the history of what an odalisque was and the contemporary application, at least his definition. (His home was huge; around ten thousand square feet and I had yet to see most of the rooms.)

You would live here; sleep in my room then being our room. You would have your own bank account for clothes and personal items but I will pay for all food, HABA, clothing, etc. You will have a "ladies maid" who will help keep you groomed and always ready for sex meaning you will be hairless below your neck, always clean and soft smooth skin. You will also remain naked whenever I am home or I tell you to when we have guests. In short terms, you will be treated like a queen and used like a whore, my whore. All the money you don't use from your account is yours.

"You're serious," I said in disbelief thinking he was joking.

"I'm completely serious. You will be the mistress of my house and the staff will serve you when I am not at home. I will allow you to go out and about when you like but I may call you to pick up some guy and do him, that is, suck him off or fuck him just because I wish it."

"What if I say OK but decide later that I don't like it?"

"Then you leave with your clothes and bank account. There will be a contract we will both sign." He handed it to me to read.

I had a few more questions but in the end, I signed the contract. I thought I would be crazy not to. I went home to pack and tell my aunt what was going on and told her she could visit as long as she didn't mind being naked. I arrived back at Marks place the next morning, now my new home to find my "ladies maid" waiting for me. She tossed out most of my clothes as inappropriate saying we would purchase new clothes for me.

She said it was good that I am a brunette because the IPL laser will work better on me. I am bisexual but having another woman grooming me while naked was a new experience. She said I was already well-groomed but she will make me better. Hair styled, mani-pedi, hair removal and she got naked and washed me in the shower. She was very pretty, nice body and a smooth cunt. She too was bisexual and very into having fun with me.

She handed me a pair of red six-inch heels telling me that is all I will wear when Mark comes home. She said they gave a nice line to my legs and aided in giving me a smooth sexy walk that she had me practice. That first evening when I greeted Mark he was very approving and telling me that Claire did a first-rate job. I felt somewhat awkward and totally exposed the first few days but in a couple weeks, I became used to it. I was a rich man's whore, a kept woman. An odalisque, as he put it and I was loving it.

Claire, my ladies maid, lived on the grounds in a small but complete apartment in the back of the main house. Every day she would wake me at a proper time and help me get ready for my day. We were becoming close friends and familiar lovers and she stayed true to her job, making sure I was beautifully groomed and ready for any men who came to visit and there were plenty. I got used to coming into the room naked to meet Marks' guests and even blowing or fucking them on demand.

Mark enjoyed watching me be a total whore sucking well-hung men and fucking them. He especially enjoyed watching me eat Black and Hispanic men's asses but White men were OK too. The first couple of days I was there he had the two groundskeepers come in to take me. Two average-looking Mexican men.

"Here she is, I want to see how you use a nasty whore like her." They came to me groping and fondling me and I reached for their pants too and was pleased to feel their cocks getting hard. Mark led us to a guest room and told them to have at me. They took their clothes off and the first one naked I began to suck his cock which grew much longer and reached down my throat. He said something in Spanish I couldn't understand but his tone was pleasing.

I stroked the other guy with my hand that wasn't quite as big and then began to switch back and forth sucking them both. They laid me on the bed with one guy eating my cunt and the other well-hung guy sitting on my face with his ass on my mouth. I enjoyed licking his hairy ass and balls and the other guy had me cuming over and over again. Then they switched around making comments with each other all the time, laughing and joking.

Finally one after the other they both came in my mouth and coated my lips. I thanked Mark telling him I enjoyed them and he said that was good that I would have them again. Mark made sure I wasn't lonely by having men drop by often to use me and the rest of the time I spent staying well-groomed and enjoying my life.

Mark said it was OK to invite my aunt so I did and she came over on her night off. I had her come early so my body maid could attend to her and she loved it. Claire was always naked too when she attended me and my aunt really enjoyed her. When it was time for Mark to come home we put our heels on and both naked we went down to greet him.

"Mark, this is my aunt, Linda."

"Welcome Linda, nice to finally meet you." He said looking her over.

"It's good to meet you, Mark, thank you for inviting me."

"My pleasure, you're even a more beautiful slut than Marie told me. You don't mind me calling you a slut do you?"

(Smiling) "Of course not, I am a slut and a nude dancer. Marie told me you were quite blunt and I rather like it."

"I just believe that a woman should be proud of who she is and if she's a slut or a whore she should admit it, there's no shame." We had moved into a sitting room as we talked.

"You know, I have always thought the same which is why I raised Marie that way."

"You certainly did a good job with her, she's a fantastic whore."

"OK, so you call Marie a whore and me a slut, what's the difference to you?"

"A slut is a woman who has occasional sex with random people she meets and likes. A whore is a promiscuous woman of exceptional sexual expertise and experience. She will have sex with almost anyone for the pure love of sex and pleasure."

"You may know that but I don't know that. Marie has demonstrated that she is a total whore, are you prepared to do the same?"

"Oh that's cute, you walked me right into that one, didn't you? Yes, I'll show you any time you like."

"Good, so come over here and suck my cock while I invite some friends over to meet you."

With a smile and not saying a word Linda slid off her seat over on her knees and began taking Mark's pants off, then his shorts and began sucking his cock. Mark picked up his phone and called someone.

"Hey it's Mark, you know Marie my whore, her aunt is here visiting and says she too is a whore. Would you like to bring three friends and let's see how good of a whore she is?" (Short pause) "Great we'll see you then." And he hung up.

"They will be here in about an hour; I trust you can handle five of us?"

"Of course, I have handled that many and more before."

"Good, do you need me to introduce them to you or do you not care about their names?"

(Quiet laugh) "I don't need to know their names, as long as they are horny and hard I'm good." She went back to sucking his cock until he had her stop so he didn't cum yet.

"If my eyes were closed I wouldn't have been able to tell which of you was sucking me."

"Can I come over and suck you a little?" I asked.

"Of course."

I went over and sank to my knees between his legs and began sucking him. He had Linda come up for some making out and playing with her tits and fingering her cunt.

I dearly loved sucking his cock and his hairy balls but I had to stop when his friends arrived. Mark introduced Linda as my aunt and they as his "friends" and they wasted no time checking her out and pushing her to her knees to suck their cocks. The men were some biker friends of Marks he partied with and I had met two of them before. Mark suggested they take us all to the party room that had a big platform big enough for multiple people to fuck on.

One of the men quickly had Linda on her back fucking her throat and another was fucking my throat too. Mark was between her legs eating her cunt like a wild man and one of the men was chowing down on my cunt and he totally knew what he was doing. The men were commenting on what a good whore my aunt is, how good her throat was and how tasty her cunt is. Mark asked one guy to get on his knees so Linda could eat his ass and told her to get to it.

I had seen my aunt eat men's asses before and she really enjoys it so she got her face and tongue deep in his ass licking and kissing like a total whore.

"That's good baby, eat his ass good, get your tongue in there and kiss his asshole too."

Linda did and stroked him while she ate his ass making him cum in her mouth. Then she invited another to take his place and went to work on him licking sucking and kissing. I took another man and did the same while the men remarked how we were both good whores and how Mark was a lucky man. They all came in our mouths and Linda and I kissed to swap cum taste with each other.

My aunt was mom's younger sister only 16 years older than I am so she is still looking hot and Mark was very taken with her so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when Mark began getting more personal with her after the men left.

"Linda, you are a hot little whore. I thought Marie was one of a kind until I found out that she learned from you. She also said you are a nude dancer?"

"Yes, I dance at a club as well as a cocktail waitress and fill in behind the bar sometimes."

"I guess you like dancing there?"

"I like it yes, I enjoy dancing nude and seeing how much the men want me. I like being nude just like Marie does."

"So how come some guy hasn't snapped you up?"

"It's not that I haven't had offers but they all wanted me to be monogamous and I'm just not made that way."

"How about you Marie, did you ever think about getting married?"

"Of course but like my aunt said, I could never be monogamous plus now, I'm very happy here as long as you are."

"I'm very satisfied with my life here and I don't see myself changing."

"Linda, would you like to spend the night here?"

"I'd enjoy that very much Mark, thank you."

As the weeks and months rolled by Linda came over more and more often as she and Mark continued to date. Mark enjoyed seeing Linda with other men, fucking them, sucking their cocks down her throat, and eating their cum especially while he fucked her. And I of course also enjoyed having her here as well.

A year later they announced they were getting married but nothing would change. I would still be Mark's odalisque and he and Linda would still be fucking whoever they wanted. Although she no longer needed to she continued to dance at the club until in the fullness of time she aged out. Through the years we three had a wonderful life and I never married even though I did date for a time I never found anyone that fit me.

Finish

12