The Office Christmas Party Setup Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's alright. I got the impression she was looking for an extreme reaction. She got it, maybe just not what she expected."

I did share a shower with her. A nice long gentle shower where the two of us made love standing up, both of us enjoying a well-timed, mutual orgasm, only mine squirting on her instead of inside her. After breakfast, we dressed, Betsy putting on the dress she wore to church the previous evening. I wished I had something else for her to wear, but she was comfortable wearing it home. She'd change before heading across town to her parents' house to meet up with the rest of her family.

Sam was still butt naked as she worked in the kitchen, cooking some bacon and eggs. I still wasn't sure WHY she seemed to need to be naked, but I wasn't going to make a big deal out of it. I ate what she made, and kissed Betsy goodbye, okay, so it was a LONG kiss. And watched her walk away into the cold morning.

"You know. I really would have preferred that you find a different way to make your point." I said to Sam quietly as she stood by the door, watching her walk away. "I guess you were trying to shock her or something?"

"Or something." She said.

"I doubt you can. She's come into my office and dropped her dress already. If she's confident enough to do that, I doubt much will shock her."

"Maybe so. She seems like a good woman, Dad. I hope you know enough not to lose her."

"She tried to walk away already. I told her I wanted her to have her chance with me too. Partly because, well, I really do feel a lot for her. Maybe more than Denise, definitely more than Evelyn. I just don't know if I can handle having little kids again. It wouldn't be fair to her to not let her have that chance."

"IS that the problem? Why you don't want to do more with her?"

"I hadn't really thought about it until last night when she told me she wanted to have my baby. I'm no spring chicken. I don't know if I still have it in me to chase a toddler around."

Sam turned me away from the door and stepped against me. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly. I could feel her hard nipples pressing through my t-shirt into my chest, and my dick almost immediately started to get hard, much to my embarrassment. She pressed her cheek to mine and held me tightly as I let my arms slide around her and hold her against me. "I think, if you love her, you'll find a way to give her exactly what she wants. That's what you were always good at with Mom. Finding out what she wanted and doing your best to give it to her. She loved that about you almost more than anything else. Except maybe your dick." She said with a giggle, pushing her pelvis against the bulge in my pants. "She did like your dick."

"That's not appropriate," I whispered.

"It's a hell of a lot more appropriate than what I'm thinking right now!" she said with a giggle. "If Richard wouldn't object I'd, what did you call it? Throw down and let you fuck me? It might be worth it either way, given how big you are. I always wondered why Mom was so loud when you two were going at it. Now I know."

"What do you know now?"

"Shit Dad. It's BIG! Any girl would give her eye teeth to ride you."

"It's not that big."

"It is. You want me to measure it to prove it to you?"

"I don't think that'd be appropriate either."

"Maybe not. But you have to admit, it'd be fun." She said before releasing me. She gave me a quick peck on the lips. "I better go put some clothes on before I really do what I'm thinking."

"And just what is that?"

"Letting you push that dick into my very wet pussy, just to see how it fits." She said with a grin before walking away.

I shook my head in dismay and watched her ass wiggle its way away, wondering just how determined she was to sample Dad's dick.

1...345678