The Office Party Pt. 04

Story Info
Mark has the last say in this story and gets his revenge.
3.1k words
3.92
64.6k
39
33

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This will be the final chapter to The Office Party, for some of you, I know you'll be glad to finally see the ending. For those of you who don't enjoy my work then go read something else, better yet, why don't you try creating something and post it instead of criticizing others. Easy to criticize, hard to create.

RETRIBUTION

Veronica sat there for a second knowing there was nothing else to do or say to prevent this from happening and decided to come clean. "You know most of it. I've been fucking a couple of guys for a few years now," she said, putting her hand on her bandaged head. She just didn't have the energy to keep up the lies, the pain. "Mark, I know it won't matter now, but I do love you."

"You have a strange way of showing it," he replied.

"Okay, you're right. I guess I deserved that. This stated when you were in the service, the first time I had sex with another man, I mean. You had an extended stay at some training event and left me home in Maine, alone. That was the year of that terrible winter, lots of snow, super cold. I was home alone in our little apartment, and the power died. You remember me telling you about that storm?"

"The one where you were snowed in for three days," Mark said, nodding. "I remember. It was the house where there were three apartments, besides ours."

"That's right. Frank and Marcie were upstairs behind us, That creepy guy, Allen, in the front upstairs apartment and Bobby and Charlie in the apartment on the ground floor in the front of our building."

"Yeah, so. I remember the layout. Did something happen between you and Allen?"

"Heaven's no. I was worried it might, but he wasn't the problem. I was okay at the start of the storm, but so much snow came down, we lost power around 9 pm. Now for that storm you were moved to Cape Cod for something and you didn't get back for over a week. A week, Mark."

Mark nodded. "It wasn't like I had a choice," he said. I was in the Coast Guard and they moved me where they needed me," he replied angrily. "Continue."

"Well, I started out okay, doing everything you told me to, letting the water in both the bathroom and kitchen sinks to a trickle. Then I lit a bunch of candles and put them under each sink, but it was so cold the piles froze in the walls, and my cell ran out of power. I was freezing. I checked with Frank and Marcie first. They weren't there and let me tell you the snow and wind made the journey up those outside stairs so hard. Then I checked with the creepy guy, Allen. He wasn't there either. But guess who was? Bob and Charlie. I always thought they were gay, but I was wrong.

"I told them about how the apartment was freezing and so was I. It was weird, their apartment was warm that's when I saw the little wood stove and asked them if I could stay there. They seemed to talk it over a bit and then said, if I wanted to stay with them, I could, but it wouldn't be free. I thought they were talking money, but they had other ideas."

"I'm guessing they wanted sex?" Mark said casually.

"Yeah, you're damn right they did. I didn't know what to do. I was so cold, and I couldn't reach you or anyone else to ask for help. I thought they were kidding, but when I agreed, they told me to strip. I started slowly removing my clothes thinking they would stop me, but it was more of a turn on for them. They thought I was enjoying it and stripped as well, and I knew I was in trouble. Bob grabbed me first and started sucking on my tits. While Charlie moved behind me and sat on the couch, then pulled me onto his lap. Next thing I knew, he had shoved his cock up my ass. It was so painful, but he didn't care. And while I was dealing with that, Bob pulled my head to his crotch and made me suck him off. They kept it up for hours until they were exhausted. I fell asleep on the couch but in the middle of the night, Bob came out and climbed on me, fucking me again."

"And you let him?"

"What was I supposed to do, Mark? They told me they would throw me out if I complained or refused and it was freezing outside. I just let him. When he finished, Charlie came out for his turn. They kept that up for two days until the roads were finally cleared and they said I could leave."

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" Mark asked, not sure if he believed her or not.

"Because they filmed me having sex with them and they told me to say things like, 'this is so great', or something like 'don't tell my husband I'm doing this'. Stuff like that. I wasn't sure if you would believe me or not. Then their friend came over, some guy named Earl, and they offered me to him. In fact, all three took me on at once. And, the other reason I didn't tell you was because after the shock wore off, I started to enjoy it, the sex, I mean. That guy Earl had a 10-inch cock and it felt good. I'm sorry, but it did. I mean, I was their sexual fantasy come true and since it was against my will, it was kind of a turn on for me too. And while there they told me how they had seen you fucking some girl in a car and Charlie said they had a video of it, though they never showed it to me.

"I guess I felt like since you had cheated first, I could enjoy it and I did. I could have ended it there and gone home, but it was such a turn-on for me, I kept coming up to see them, even after you came back. That's how it started. Now tell me, how many women did you sleep with?"

Mark looked at her. You were honest with me, so I'll be totally honest with you. Before this morning, I've been with zero other women."

"That can't be true. They said they had filmed you having sex with Marcie."

"Is that why you said you never liked her?"

"Yes, among other things," Veronica answered.

"I never had sex with her or anyone else. They lied to get you to fuck them and that's why they didn't show you the film, because they didn't have it. Think about it. Marcie and Frank were newlyweds. They were in love, the world was fun, why would Marcie risk something like having sex with another man?"

Veronica opened her mouth and looked at him, trying to determine if I was telling her the truth. "What about all the times you had to work late? And that girl, the Ginger, who works in your office. Your telling me you never had sex with her, or anyone else, really?"

"I have no reason to lie right now. I had sex with one of our neighbors, but only after I found this out about you. I was hurting and angry and just didn't care. But up until her, no one else."

The realization of what I said hit her hard. Bob and Charlie had lied. "Those evil bastards," she said, looking at nothing but remembering everything. It's because of them that we're in this mess."

"It takes two to tango, or in your case three or four. In my book, you're guilty. I don't blame you for what happened in Maine. You were in a bad spot and I feel badly about that, but everything else is on you," Mark said, crossing his arms and staring at her. "So, when we moved here, after I separated from the Coast Guard, how did all this happen?"

"That guy Earl. He got me an interview with Mr. Thomas. I guess Earl told him about me and what I had done, which I guess really excited him. That first week after starting my job, Mr. Thomas called me one night when I was finishing up work and asked to see me in his office. When I got in there, he asked me how I was enjoying the work. When I told him I was and that the job was perfect, he hit on me.

"I was shocked and said no, but then he told me that he knew about everything and he even played back a little of what I had done in Maine, on his phone. He told me he wanted a blowjob and then he started unzipping his pants. I was so afraid of him telling you, that's what he said, if I didn't blow him, he would tell you. So, I dropped to my knees and sucked him off.

"We kept meeting at the end of each work week, and it progressed. First it was blowjobs, then it was him making me strip and finally fucking me. I guess somehow word leaked out and before I knew it, I was involved with a bunch of guys. Thomas didn't know about them, and those old feelings came back. I love you, but our sex was never as good as those guys, and then Andy came along and he was so great. He made me cum so often it became almost a daily thing."

Strike One.

"All this started in Maine. Didn't you think about me at all, how badly hurt I would feel when I found out, and you must have known I would find out?"

"Honestly, I think that was part of the excitement. I tried to stop once or twice, but it was addictive and there were always other guys that wanted me. I felt so desired all these men wanting to fuck me and it just kept getting easier. Then Andy, well he convinced me to have sex in more and more open areas, like he wanted people to see us fucking. I felt the same way. The party at Mr. Thomas' house, when I was invited to attend, I kind of knew what was going to happen and with his wife home, I was more exciting knowing we could be caught. I know that's wrong, but I did get so excited."

After Veronica finished, I told her I needed time to think about things and that she had an obsession that was dangerous. She agreed. She said would leave and head to her parent's home in another town for a while. I then asked her if she was done with other men and she said, she thought so, but she wanted to think things over as well. My obsession started because of you and the Coast Guard, so I'm not totally at fault. That wasn't the answer I wanted to hear. She grabbed a few things and said goodbye to me gently, like she was hoping I would change my mind and tell her to stay.

Nope.

Then something happened, well two things. Amanda had her door open and as I watched Veronica close our door, I slipped to the door and looked through the peep hole, hearing and seeing Veronica yell at Amanda and call her a snooping bitch, before kicking her door and walking out. I never mentioned Amanda to her, but I knew she was looking for someone else to blame.

Strike Two.

To be honest, I didn't need a strike three, but I got it anyway. As Veronica walked out the entrance, I walked to the patio door. It was really cold outside as I opened the slider and stepped out onto our small patio. I watched Veronica head to her car as I stood in the shadows. Then, I saw a man, I think his name was Paul, walk up to her and start talking. I guess she couldn't see me when she looked back, then I saw her kiss him and head to her car. Sure enough, Paul pulled into the exit ahead of her and I saw Veronica stop behind him. A part of me was hoping she would put her left blinker on, the road to her parents, but deep down I knew. Paul turned right and Veronica turned right as well.

Strike three. Out.

My marriage was over, no doubt and I walked back inside, heading to Amanda's apartment. The door was still open, and I walked in, finding her crying on her bed. I walked to her and said, "You might want to be early in to work on Tuesday."

"What? I don't understand, why is she mad at me? What did you tell her?" Amanda asked.

"I just told her, and your boss, that I spent the night here but that nothing happened between us."

"And they didn't believe you?"

"Not sure, but I think Veronica is just mad because she knows you've been listening, and she's pissed. I want to get to your job early on next week because I want you to be able to witness what happens when I talk to Mrs. Thomas, and don't say anything to anyone. I have a feeling her husband is going to be leaving fast and I think Veronica is going to get fired, maybe a few others as well. You might even find yourself with a promotion after it's all over."

Amanda looked at me for a moment. "I think this calls for a celebration," she said, as she went to her fridge and came back with a bottle of wine. I noticed that in between walking to kitchen and coming back, she had unbuttoned her shirt all the way down.

"I think she and your boss are not going to enjoy the holidays at all." I said to her.

I spent the rest of the Christmas holidays with Amanda; I have no idea where Veronica spent hers. She did call Christmas Day, but I let her call go to voice mail and I think she got the hint. The day after the holidays, Amanda left for work before me and I then took my time. I parked at the far end of the lot and casually went in and walked right to the head office. Mr. Thomas was there with his wife and I saw him pick up the phone, probably to call security to usher me out, but I ignored his actions and walked right up to his wife.

'Mrs. Thomas, I'm Mark, the husband of one of your employees and I'm here to lodge a complaint against this company." Her husband tried to interrupt but was stopped by his wife. She truly loved her company and was concerned that the spouse of a current employee had lodged such a complaint. As Mr. Thomas complained and ordered security to take me out when they arrived, I quickly turned on my cell phone and gave it to her. "The complaint is against several of your employees and your husband."

Mrs. Thomas was a smart woman and seeing how her husband was acting, ordered the security personnel to leave me alone as she watched the video, the entire video. They say revenge is a dish best served cold, but when she was done watching the temperature in that building went up a lot.

Grabbing my phone back, I left and waited by my car then was treated to the sight of those same security guards ushering out all the men I knew about who had sex with my soon to be ex-wife. All of them were angry, that last guy Paul, the one my wife followed out of our parking lot was crying and I could hear him saying he didn't know how to tell his wife. Too bad asshole, I thought.

I felt a stab of pity when I saw my wife being escorted out as well. She had seen me arrive and came right over to my car. "I thought we were going to try and work this out," she said with tears in her eyes.

I looked at her with no expression. "I was, but when you left with that Paul just after we talked, I knew you didn't care about us. By the way, I changed the locks on our apartment and hired an attorney. Suggest you get one as well," I said, as she broke down crying by my car, blabbering something about giving her another chance.

I ignored her and noticed Mr. Thomas come out. Unlike the others, he wasn't carrying a box of his stuff, he just had a look of anger on his face. Hearing Veronica crying and seeing me sitting there, he stormed my way and started screaming at me just a foot away.

"You've ruined me, you bastard!" He screamed at me. "I ought to kill you right here."

When I saw him reach into his jacket, I made a move. Pushing his arm back against his body, I heard a loud bang and he collapsed on the ground. He was crying out about being shot and yelling for help. I grabbed his arm and pulled it from his jacket, a .38 revolver falling from his jacket into the snow. Seeing that several people were now on their phones, I knew the Police would be coming and kicked the revolver away from him. as Veronica started screaming.

Pulling his jacket open, I looked at the wound and saw that he had fired along his body, the blood coming from the gash down his girth, but I knew immediately the wound wasn't fatal and taking off my jacket, I placed it over the wound to stem the bleeding until help arrived. It wasn't a long wait.

Epilogue

I divorced Veronica two months later and cleared out my apartment, leaving the apartment open so Veronica could remove all of her junk and got a new place with Amanda across town. No charges were filed against me, as I had acted in self-defense and I heard that Mr. and Mrs. Thomas had also divorced and since she owned the company, she kicked him out.

As a parting gesture, I hired another attorney and sued the company on the grounds of Lewd and immoral practices as well as attempted Assault and Battery with a Firearm and won a substantial amount and took Amanda on a vacation to the Bahamas.

Later on, I heard that Veronica had moved back home with her parents temporarily before moving in with that schmuck Andy. Where she is now, or how she is doing, I have no clue and don't care.