The Office Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My clothes seemed to have disappeared, so we had to make our way back to my office with me still naked. Darren loved the attention we got, and there were more than one or two amused stares as we made our way through the corridors. But after a month of walking around the office in this state, I was now becoming quite used to it.

Once in the privacy of my office, Darren could not keep his hands off me. He grabbed me from behind as soon as the door closed, grasping a breast in each hand and squeezing it rather painfully. I was on a high as usual after spending much of the day exposing myself to all those guys, and I was in need of some urgent relief. I pressed my body against him, feeling to my pleasure a rather large interesting bulge pressing against my bottom.

After getting his fill of my breasts, he turned me around and eased me up onto my desk. He parted my legs and ran an inquiring finger along the damp cleft of my pussy lips. Then he fumbled with his zip before releasing nine inches of rock hard throbbing flesh. He took it in his hand, running the head teasingly against my pussy lips, his pre-cum adding to the already wet state of the entrance to my love tunnel.

As soon as I felt him part my lips, I thrust myself against him, impaling my body on his cock. By now I was in urgent need and my first orgasm came quickly; then I settled down to accepting his athletic and long staying performance. I was a little concerned that we might be disturbed by someone wondering what the screams were emanating from my lips, but we were left alone, and by the time Darren had had his fill of me, we were both well and truly satisfied.

After a long and luxurious shower, I thanked him in the way I had found that most guys liked, by going down on my knees and giving him one of my special blow-jobs while the warm water washed over our bodies. After that, we dressed, Darren selecting for me an interesting and very revealing outfit from my extensive wardrobe. Dinner followed at a very expensive restaurant, and we finished the night making the most of each other's bodies in a suite at one of the town best hotels.

12