The Office Slut Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a consultation going on between Rose and Ross. I couldn't catch what was being said, but I heard the scraping of furniture. I was let go by my two keepers who turned me around. I was pushed backwards, and I felt something hard against the top of my thighs. Then I was then lifted and laid on my back on something that felt like a small table on which a blanket had been placed. My legs were hanging over one end while my head was hanging over the other. I could still feel the hands of my captors holding me by the shoulders keeping me down on the table

Again, I could hear murmurs from the audience. I wished I could see what was going on, but I knew my failure to see was of course heightening the feelings for me. Then I felt my legs being lifted and spread apart. Something hard and bulbous was rubbed against the by now extremely wet opening to my pussy. I knew it was a hard cock, and by now I wanted to feel it inside me. I needed to feel it inside me.

My legs were lifted higher and I felt them being placed on the shoulder of my aggressor. I tensed my body as I felt the pressure of his hard cock penetrating me. My juices were now flowing copiously, and he slid in easily with a little help from me. He gripped onto my thighs and began a slow rhythmic movement, thrusting his hard length into my more than willing body. I pushed against him and I could hear the audience urging him on.

I could not restrain from crying out as multiple orgasms wracked my body, but still he continued. Hands squeezed and caressed my breasts; who they belonged to I did not know, and by this time, did not care as long as they continued to give me pleasure. Then my head was gripped and I felt a not unfamiliar sensation, the not unpleasant salty taste of a cock rubbing against my lips. I opened my mouth and accepted it as it slid into my mouth. I began sucking on it hungrily.

The sensations I was now feeling were beyond belief, with a pair of hard cocks working in either end of my body, and my breasts and nipples being caressed at the same time. My throat was becoming horse with my screams of pleasure. It seemed to go on for so long that I was beginning to wonder if I could continue for much longer without passing out. Then I felt the cock in my mouth begin to jerk, and my mouth and throat were filled with the warm sticky fluid that over the last few weeks I had come to enjoy so much. I swallowed it hungrily.

Almost simultaneously, the other cock swelled within me, and I felt the wonderful sensation of my womb being filled with my aggressors love juice. In my haze, I could hear the audience going wild as the now softening tools were withdrawn, and I collapsed back onto the table where I lay, gasping for breath.

Among the cries and shouting, I heard Rose's voice in my ear. "Are you alright, Samantha?" she asked. I groaned and managed to nod. I felt hands pulling at my blindfold and I blinked as my eyes were exposed to the lights. Willing hands eased me to a sitting position on the table and I looked around me at the cheering audience. Rose stood at my side in a black leather outfit looking exceedingly menacing. She certainly had looked the part as my tormentor.

A good-looking guy who I presumed was Ross was gathering his clothes together. He smiled at me. I managed to nod at him. Rose handed me a drink which I quickly drank. She took my hand and helped me from the table. I felt a little unsteady on my feet as she led me to the front of the stage. I must have looked a bit of a mess as I stood there: my hair limp and untidy, my body covered in perspiration, and love juice running down my thighs and stockings.

She lifted my arms in the air and called out, "Let's hear it for Samantha. She's been a real sport."

There were screams, shouts, and whistles. It seemed that everyone had certainly enjoyed themselves. I smiled to myself and wondered if they had all enjoyed it half as much as I had.

As I stood in the shower back in my room, I realised the show had been my final engagement as the office slut. I wondered what Monday morning would bring. Could I return to the mundane life in the typing pool? I didn't think so.

I stepped out of the shower and began to dry myself. There was a light knock on the connecting door. I smiled to myself. Well, maybe I had one more little job to do. I draped the towel loosely around my body and opened the door. A smiling Martin stood there, a bottle of champagne and two glasses in his hand. "A little leaving present," he said with a smile. He walked in, placed the glasses on the table, and began to open the bottle.

The cork popped and shot across the room, and Martin poured the golden liquid into the glasses. He passed me one.

"To the best entertainment coordinator Hinkerman's ever had," he said. I lifted my glass to his and this action allowed the towel to drop from my body. Martin looked at me and grinned. "Well, maybe once more for old time's sake."

I smiled and nodded. "Why not?" I said, leading him towards the large bed.

*

This is the close of Samantha's adventures while she was employed by Hinkerman's but I am sure she will turn up again soon, I hope you have all enjoyed her story so far. And I thank your for all your comments, votes and e-mails.

Laura Grant.

12