The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 03

Story Info
Kayla meets the Bitches and serves Red.
2.5k words
4.5
6.9k
9

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 03

By Fantasizeandrealize

My workout and work flew by today. When I pulled up to the house at 5:30 a party was already in full swing. Big Jade had the grill going and a bunch of women were hanging out drinking beer.

There was Big Jade, her five sisters and three young bitches like myself. Her five sisters, were all big fat, hard, tattooed women in their sixties. Each one looked rougher than the others. The three bitches were in their twenties and were all slim and very attractive. One was a classic peroxide blond, and the other two were brunettes. One of the brunettes looked like she used illicit drugs.

Big Jade Kissed me hard on the mouth, grabbing my ass in her big hand, pulling me in tight. I love being possessed by her! "Grab yourself a beer and serve any of my sisters that might need anything." She ordered, "You can meet and talk with the other bitches, but you don't need to do anything for them. They are not above you."

I opened a Coors and just leaned on the porch railing looking all the women over. So much bulging, cellulite ridden bodies in denim and leather! These women were a hard lot. They were the real deal. I wondered how the others might use me when I was approached by the peroxide blond. She introduced herself as Hailey, and let me know that she had been serving Bandit for two years now. She was twenty-six years old and a licensed nurse.

I felt an immediate affinity for Hailey. She told me how Bandit helped her when she had a flat tire on the side of the road. She had always loved riding on motorcycles, because her big brother used to take her for rides, when she was in middle school. Bandit changed the tire and then claimed Hailey. They ended up in a roadside motel where she learned to eat hairy pussy and realized that she needed a strong female, mentor and owner in her life.

Hailey lowered her shorts and showed me her Devil's Dolls brand, on her lower abdomen. It would be out of sight if she wore wider panties or a bikini bathing suit. A thin string bikini or thong panties would not completely cover it. It was about an inch and a half in width and height. I immediately felt a pang of jealousy, as a shudder ran through me.

"Did it hurt?" I asked Hailey.

"No, but it was sore for about two weeks." Hailey replied, "I liked the soreness. It constantly reminded me that I belonged to the sisterhood. Every time I would move at work, I could feel it, and knew that Bandit was my owner."

"What needs to be done to get the brand?" I enquired.

"Oh, you must bring each of the sisters in the chapter to orgasm and drink their piss." She explained, "When you are ready, there will be a ceremony, and each sister get's to hit you twice with the tawse. Once your ass is on fire from the tawse, you will have to drink the piss and eat your owner, in your case Big Jade, to orgasm in front of the whole sisterhood. You then take the oath, and all of the sisters hold you down, except for your mistress, who actually puts the brand to your skin."

"All of you have the brand?" I asked.

"Yes." She replied, "And also chastity plates."

"What's that?" I asked in curiosity.

"Follow me." Hailey instructed, as she turned and walked into Big Jade's house.

I followed Hailey into the living room where she took off her shorts and panties and sat down on the sofa, spreading her shapely toned legs.

I could see that she had perfect skin and kept herself completely shaved as I do. The most amazing thing was a double metal plate ornately engraved with the Devil's Dolls logo on it. It was held to her pussy by ten piercings, through the labia and locked on with a long-shackled paddle lock. The lock and its long shackle set in a recess between the two plates, that were beautifully contoured to cover Hailey's pussy.

I was amazed. Hailey went on to explain, "It has been two years since I have had a vaginal orgasm. I have had anal orgasms, orgasms from punishment pain and orgasms from the deep shame that wells up in me when I am doing some humiliating services to one of the Mistresses, but none from my pussy being stimulated. I miss them, but this keeps me horny all the time and increases my desire to serve the sisters."

"All the Bitches have the plates and brands?" I asked.

"Of course, silly." She answered.

"Why are there only three of you?" I asked.

"Well, Red is not really into us young ones. She has an older lady friend that she lives with who does not belong to the sisterhood. She still uses us from time to time, but it is not her passion. Smokey used to have a bitch, but she died of a drug overdose about a year ago. I know that she is actively searching for a new Bitch. Big Jade also had a bitch when I was branded, but she lost her motivation and Big Jade expelled her from the sisterhood, after branding a simple square over her original brand." I shuddered, as Hailey explained this to me, and made a note to myself that I would always have to serve my Mistress with unlimited energy and devotion.

Hailey pulled up her shorts, and hugged me heartily, telling me, "Let me introduce you to the other two bitches. Lacey is like a sister to me. She is a receptionist at the hospital and I introduced her to the sisterhood. Lacey serves Raven, the black sister. Dawn has been here the longest. She serves serpent, but everyone just calls her "Serp." She is the oldest at twenty-nine. Lacey loves her, but I worry about her because she does drugs. Oh, I hope you don't get into drugs Kayla. You look like your clean and I hope you stay so."

"Don't worry Hailey, I have no interest whatsoever in drugs." I assured her.

I followed Hailey outside and met Lacey and Dawn. Lacey was bubbly, fun and beautiful. She was a brunette with flawless tanned skin and a big smile. Dawn was algo gorgeous. She too was a brunette but without the tan and kind of had a daze about her. Dawn did not work. She just lived with Serp. Her whole life centered around serving the sisters and doing drugs.

"Bitches, I need a beer." Red shouted over to us.

I mediately told the other Bitches that I would get it for her and left to get it from the ice chest.

I brought it over to Red and opened it for her.

"Just what I needed." She grunted, with satisfaction after her first sip. "And a pretty redhead like you is just what this sisterhood needs."

Red was about 5'8" and she was a big lady. She had rusty red hair with lots of freckles on her skin. She was fatter and flabbier than Big Jade and was not an attractive lady. I wondered if it was more painful for her to get tattoos because of the freckles.

"Come with me she me. She ordered, as she grabbed my left nipple in a hard pinch and pulled me along.

I followed her into the house, as my pussy got wet from my nipple's rough handling. To be pulled along like this was demeaning, and it sent waves of pleasure to my snatch. Red pulled me along and went down to the basement. She pushed me onto a low bench so that I was laying back, at an angle, with my face about crotch level.

"Don't move." She ordered, and took another long draw on the beer.

"My wife has not been feeling good lately and I need a good servicing." She declared, "I like redheads, but I like them clean, before they have had their faces in everyone else's cunts."

Red took off her boots, jeans and big white granny panties. She had tons of varicose veins on her fat wrinkly legs. Her bush of solid red curls was just as big as Big Jade's. It went from under her huge overhanging gut down to her thighs. She did not shave her legs and they were covered with red hair all the way down to her ankles.

"I am sure Big Jade showed you the ropes, and that you know what is expected of you." She stated as she threw a leg over the bench and my torso.

I just nodded, as the shuffled up and her huge gut rested on my forehead. Her fur covered snatch settled on my lips.

I grabbed both of Red's huge fat ass cheeks in my hands, and started combing her fur out of the way with my tongue. Her pussy had a different smell and taste than Big Jade's. It was much more sour tasting, and it was a lot wetter.

I could feel the shame of what I was doing welling up in my lower abdomen. It was such a delicious feeling. I knew that I was where I was meant to be. In the normal world it would not be easy for fat old women like this to find sexual partners. Here at Big Jade's house, they ruled with authority. They deserved to be catered to by beautiful young women like myself, and I was honored to have been chosen.

Red had the fattest most wrinkly pussy lips that I could imagine. Her gash could completely cover my chin, mouth and nose, it was so huge. I spent a long time nibbling and sucking on her fat wrinkly beef flaps. That is exactly what they were! I could tell she loved it because I could feel the vibrations of her moans though her fat thighs. She especially liked when I lightly licked the bottom of her gash right above her taint.

I enjoyed sucking huge portions of her wrinkly stretched out flaps into my mouth and just licking them with my tongue. Red's snatch was so wet. It was like a slimy snail! I could feel her juices leaking down my chin and covering my throat. I tried to catch and swallow as much as I could but copious amounts still escaped.

Red was getting close and she shifted so that her clit was in my mouth. This left the bottom of her gash hanging over my chin, and more slime leaked out and ran down my throat to my neck. I could feel my red hair, trapped between my neck and the bench padding, getting damp. I tongue lashed her clit with all my devotion.

Red was not quiet and grunted like a bear. Then she screamed and I got flooded. Boy, was she a squirter! It was like she pissed all over my face. My hair and the top of my shirt were soaked! I was sticky all over my face, throat and neck. I was a mess but was determined to leave her as clean as before.

I continued licking her as she calmed down. She finally backed away and swung her leg over my body, leaving me lying on the bench a sticky mess.

"Redheads are the wildest." She stated in satisfaction, "The sisterhood needs a redhead Bitch. Big Jade needs her own Bitch. I think you got the makings of a good Bitch. To become an official Bitch of the sisterhood, you must eat all of us sisters to orgasm and drink our piss. You might as well get it over with me. Come kneel in front of me."

I got off the bench and could feel my red hair plastered to my neck. I got down on my knees and rested my shapely ass on my ankles and feet. I looked at Red's smug face, and her big gut hanging out from under her shirt and vest. It almost covered her Jungle of dark red bush. I didn't know if she had more freckles or varicose veins on her fat pale thighs.

Red stepped up to me spreading her fat labia and lifting her big gut. I latched my lips to hers forming an airtight, or should I say piss-tight seal, as she rested her big gut on the top of my head.

Red grabbed two handfuls of my hair, on the sides of my head, where it was still dry, and pulled my face into her gash.

"You will drink it all down and not spill any!" She commanded.

I nodded my head up and down as best as I could. My pussy and abdomen burnt with shame with what I was about to do. My nose was filled with the musky scent of pussy, and my mouth would soon be filled with the taste of piss.

"Here it goes!" Red, exclaimed, and I felt my mouth being filled with a surprisingly warm, strong-tasting liquid.

I swallowed, as Red grunted in satisfaction, and swallowed again and again.

Eventually the stream died down and Red ordered me to get it all licked up.

I vigorously licked her gash and sucked it with all my strength, making loud slurping noises, making sure not to leave any piss in her gash.

"That was great, Sweetheart." Red praised, while bending down to pick up her huge granny panties.

I got a great close-up view of how fat and wrinkly her ass was. Absolutely revolting, but so desirable! The shame and pride that I felt, knowing that I, who would be deemed a trophy wife, willingly served this old, fat hard woman, and drank her piss, was beyond great! I was hooked. I understood, that my place in life was in the service of these strong women. I would give everything I have to them, for the privilege of being able to serve.

"Don't clean yourself up, and come back outside." Red ordered, "I want all the other sisters to see my juices on you."

Red finished dressing and started back up the stairs. I followed her. When we reached the top of the stairs she turned around and hugged me, grabbing my ass in her hand. God, how I loved how these women just knew that they owned my ass! It felt so good with her palm and thumb squeezing my cheek and her fingers applying pressure on my taint.

"You did a good job sweetheart." She praised, "I can see why Big Jade is so excited about you. Keep it up, and you will thrive with us. Besides we have always needed a redhead Bitch. Now, go on outside until you are needed again!"

She slapped my ass hard as I started walking away. I couldn't wait to serve more of these women!