The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jittered in my suspension, and the bite of the leather shot through my nipples and traveled down to my pussy. Butch walked around me and tawsed the sensitive skin, on the back of my suspended arms. This too was new, and the fire of the bite was exquisite. Lastly, she gave me two hard strokes, on each of my ass cheeks.

Butch now walked over to Hailey. "Are you as tough as your friend?" She asked, while rubbing the tawse over her back.

Hailey didn't answer. Of all the sisters I enjoyed pain the most. I could see Hailey shiver some and the sound of the tawse swooshing through the air was heard. That first flick caught Hailey on her back, right where her kidney would be. Another swoosh and her other kidney got its gift. I could see Hailey fighting her bonds, but she kept her mouth shut. I would trade places with her and gladly take her pain, but I kept my mouth shut.

Butch walked around Hailey and gave her a swat on each ass cheek and each calf. Hailey jerked in her bonds each time but kept her mouth shut. I was impressed, as I watched the deep red welts, appear on my sister.

Butch once again walked over to me and praised, "Impressive for two spoiled soccer moms. Now let's turn it up a notch!"

Since Butch was now standing behind me, and I kept my eyes submissively to the ground, I could only hear the swoosh, and felt the fire of the sting, on the oh so sensitive skin, of the inside of my left thigh. I jerked my left leg up, but kept quiet. Before it even came back down to the ground, I got my second streak of fire on the inside of my right thigh. I brough both my knees up to my tits and fought to breath. This was a real whipping!

Butch now brought the tawse down twice, right under both of my armpits. My legs fell back down, and I breathed in deep, enjoying the fire. I had to hand it to her. She was much more creative in her target selection than any of the sisters. They had only ever tawsed us on the ass or thighs.

Butch walked in front of me and warned, "Stop moving your legs. I want you to see these coming."

She then brought the tawse down on the front insides of my thighs four times. Twice on each thigh. I made eye contact with her the whole time and held my breath. I dared not move my legs. The burn travelled right to my pussy, and I hoped for more. Maybe I could cum, but it was not to be. Butch smirked at me, and walked back over to Hailey. I saw Hailey's breathing quicken with the impending pain she had coming.

With her head hanging almost on the floor, Butch pushed all of Hailey's blond hair over her head exposing her neck. She brough the tawse down hard on each side of Hailey's neck. Her head jerked each time, and she let out two screams.

"I see we are starting to have an effect!" Butch said in pleasure, as she walked around the horse. "Your ass is just so beautiful, but it needs more of a red coloring, to match your wife's hair."

The tawse was brough down hard, four times, on Hailey's gorgeous ass. She screamed and thrashed in her bonds. I knew she was suffering. I would gladly take her pain.

"Hit me instead!" I demanded out loud.

This surprised Butch, and she jerked her head around to look at me with a stern look.

"She bounded over to me and shouted, "I decide who gets whipped! Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." I replied lowering my eyes to the floor.

"Good, now since you want to get whipped so bad and I am feeling generous, Here you go!" Butch hissed, as the tawse flew in from the side and made contact to the side of my exposed tit.

Butch walked around me and cut through the air bringing the tawse into fiery contact with the side of my other tit. She hit me hard, and I grunted each time.

Butch walked back in front of me, and tawsed me twice more, in my cleavage on the insides of my tits. She then brought the tawse up really-fast, expertly catching me on the bottom of each tit. My tits were on fire! My pussy was simmering under the plate. I was so close to a shamegasm.

"Please, more." I panted.

I could see the shock, and admiration in Butches eyes and the tawse flew into me from the side. I instinctively jerked my head away, exposing the side of my throat where the fiery touch of the tawse caught me. Butch worked me over in earnest now. She brought the tawse down on my tits and nipples a few more times, and then on my taught upper stomach. Each time the burning heat traveled from the point of contact, right to my plated pussy.

When the tawse hit my lower abdomen is when I started to convulse in a huge shamegasm. I am sure my body vibrated in the throughs of my intense subspace eruption of pleasure.

Butch hit me again on the lower abdomen and then worked over the insides of my thighs as I quivered in the best orgasm of my life!

"I love you!" I sobbed, in the continued eruption of pleasure.

Butch didn't stop. She quickly went behind me and started working my ass over. This only brough me higher, and my juices flowed out from under the plate. I convulsed in a second shamegasm and went limp.

Butch stopped when she saw my head slump. She walked over to Hailey and released her, from the bonds of the horse. Hailey came over to my suspended body, and wrapped her arms around me, attempting to support me. She kissed the side of my neck and cried.

I slowly came back to real life, and the warm embrace of Hailey's arms. A glowing heat emanated from the welts all over my body, and my pussy had a delicious throb in it, every time my heart beat. I turned my head, and kissed Hailey, on the lips.

Butch lifted my arms and removed the cuff chains, from the ceiling hook.

Hailey and I just stood there, hugging each other. Her with her head resting on my shoulder.

"She must be our new Mistress." I whispered into her ear, as she hugged me tighter.

12