The Old(er) Ones Are the Best Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But even with the pain of her fingernails, the tempo change is having an effect on me. The now short, rapid strokes of her pussy along my cock are threatening to unleash a bucket load of cum: and no amount of self control is going to stop it.

Or so I thought.

She stopped it.

At the top of a stroke. With just the tingling head of my shaft left inside her.

She stays there. Holding her breath.

Then her bum and groin tighten. The tightness spreads through her thighs and tummy then up through her chest. She squeezes even harder and suddenly lets out her breath in a long, drawn out groan as one long ripple passes through her.

And then she goes kind of limp: her body suddenly loses all its tension and she sinks down to land back in my lap with a soft 'Mmmmm' and slumps against me.

With me still inside her.

And she stays like that until I begin to think that she's fallen asleep.

But then she takes a deep breath and sits upright.

Still straddling my lap.

With me still inside her.

She smiles happily, actually wriggles her bum, then giggles. 'Hello neighbour, still there?'

So I roll my hips and flick her over onto her back.

With me on top of her.

Still inside her.

I pull back then thrust straight back in. 'Sure am neighbour.'

And she gasps, 'Hooooogh.'

Look down at her with her soft smile and dreamy, partially closed eyes.

I kiss her.

She moans into my mouth, wraps her arms around my head, her legs around my hips and kisses me back.

I start fucking her. It seems the right thing to do.

I try to make it long and languid, try to draw it out; changing angles, long and slow, short and fast, grinding, all of me inside her or just my glans. But, honestly, I'm too far gone. And no amount of variations on the theme are going to stop the load that's coming.

But Jen knows that.

She knows I'm way beyond the point of no return.

And she starts to encourage me.

With each thrust of my hips her heels press against my bum: urging me on.

She puts her mouth to my ear, whispers, 'Come on then, come on, come on, don't wait, please don't wait, don't, oooooh yesss......' And her pussy contracts around me as I unload into her.

And that's it, with one last squeeze of her legs and press of her heels she holds me inside her as each pulse follows the last until there's nothing left.

A long, uncontrollable shudder passes up my back then I push myself up onto straight arms and look down at her.

She's studying my face, looks concerned. 'Are you ok?'

Another shiver goes across my shoulders. I laugh. 'Ok? Seriously Jen. It doesn't get much better than that.'

She grins, clearly pleased.

Then her eyes drift over my shoulder and instantly widen in horror; she's seen her watch. 'Oh god! They'll be here in twenty minutes.' She pushes me off, scrambles to her feet and begins shepherding me towards the door. 'Get out! Go on, get out.'

I laugh and, dodging her hands, duck around her.

'No, please, go......what are you doing?'

I laugh again. 'Getting my clothes you daft "apeth".'

She glanced down. 'Oh, right, yes, then go, please.'

'I will. I am.' And I pull on my jeans, tee-shirt and shoes, scoop up the rest and head for the door. 'See you neighbour.' There's a laugh then a slightly panicky 'Shit!'

That was definitely a better ending to the day I thought, as I head back up to my place. Then, halfway back, a car passes me going in Jens direction.

'Oops,' I chuckle. If that's absolute prick and sanctimonious then they're early and Jen is going to be very very unhappy.

And a couple of minutes later my phone pings with a very unJenlike message......'Fuuuuuck!!!'