The Old Store

Story Info
The Trading post on the river.
2k words
3.75
2.6k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rode down out of the mountains and on to the flat where the trading post was. I rode up to the hitching post and tied my horse and beat some of the dust out of my pants before stepping up on the porch that ran the full front of the old building. Up the steps onto the large front on the outside. There were 6 men sitting in chairs on one end of the porch. They ranged in age from maybe early twenties to late fifties. And from tall and skinny, to short and fat, very fat.

I crossed the area and entered the old store. As I stepped inside I also stepped to the side of the opening and stood letting my eyes adjust to the darker inside of the building. Slowly I looked around. I saw Carper Mason who owns the store standing behind the old bar. The dirty red long johns under his old overalls with one strap hanging loose. His huge belly hanging loose in his overalls. I could tell his privates hung loose in the crotch too. I had seen Carp's huge cock several times as he was ready to service the two young Indian girls who whored for him. I heard noise off to my right side and finally saw who I was looking for.

Carrie Anne Martin was over near the door to the back room where Carp's whores entertained customers. She wore a very short house dress open down the front to her waist. I could see her breasts hanging free inside it. As she turned her nipples could be seen standing out hard.

"Hello Davie Joe. It's been sometime now. What maybe several years now?"

"Yes, maybe 6 or 7 years now Carrie Anne."

"Ya, at least Davie, I been owned by Carp for over 5 years now and been his whore. He will have my dress off me and his big cock in me soon as he figures out you could be interested in me. You wanta see my tits hanging and his horse cock up inside me with his bull balls hanging under my pussy as he fucks me, Davie?"

"He do that with you a lot Carrie Anne?"

"Well Darrel Lee sold me to Carp near 6 years ago now Davie."

"How did that happen Carrie Anne?"

"Darrel was gone and a group of Mexican bandits slipped up on me while he and our girls were gone. I still think he seen em, down to the More ranch. They killed the men and caught the women. They tied them on the fence naked. Emma Moore and the two young wives. It was a big bunch of them and they began to rape them in mass. They took the wives into the barn and hung them in there after they'd raped them half to death. But kept Emma hanging off the gate and fucking her. How many fucked her I have no idea. They liked her massive tits as they fucked her. Indian with them took his skinner to her and bled her out finally. Then some came for me next. The Indian with them. They had seen me down to the creek bathing. He had seen me down there and wanted my tits too. Darrel left me for them I am sure."

"What makes you think he left you for them?"

"He quit bringing me water up for my bath. I had been going down to bath for three weeks. He put me on display for them. I was naked for a couple hours every day. I think he talked to the Indian about me. He wanted me and I think Darrel agreed to let him have me. He and the girls left and he told me to stay to protect the ranch. But he said that I was to go out to the gate beside the barn and to do so naked and wait there. I ask him why? He said they would take me there? He knew it. And they did. Tied me to the gate naked and began raping me like they done Emma More. There were only 12 or 15 of them and the Indian. They got tired of my pussy and turned me over to the Indian, he wanted more from me. Oh, he raped me too but when he tired of that his skinner came out for me too. He was just started on me good when the neighbors caught up to them and killed a bunch of them. The Indian got away. Darrel was with them. He took me here and watched Carp fuck me over there on that table cause I am spoiled. Carp gave him 50 bucks for me with his big cock in me and Darrel took it and walked out."

"So you been here every since?"

"Yes, I have, Davie."

"The scum on the porch use you too Carrie Anne?"

"Shit, Davie everybody comes here fucks me."

Carper Mason was dropping his overalls to fuck Carrie in front of me and he pulled her dress up over her head and put her on display for me. It was then I saw the scars around and over her pretty breasts where the Indian had been cutting on them. As he pulled her over to where he could shove his big uncut dirty cock up inside of her.

"Carp unless you want me to cut those big nuts off of you do not shove that dirty cock up in Carrie Anne."

"Mr, you best step back now before I call my boys in to handle you."

He went ahead and shoved his big cock up into her. Grinning as he began to fuck her.

"Carp you might want to think this a bit more. You don't know me do you?"

"Carp don't you know Davie Joe, anymore."

"Davie Joe, who the fuck?"

"Davie Joe McCandles, Carp."

Carp jerked his cock from her pussy and stepped back looking stunned.

"Put him back up in me Carp. I want Davie to see I am your whore. Show him Carp I am yours!"

I watched as she leaned back into him and smiled as his big cock claimed her as his own.

"When Carp finishes with me you'll be free to use his whore, Davie."

"I don't know Carrie Anne I want a couple of the boys to show him your pussy belongs to them too. Then he can fuck you too."

"Boys get your pants off I want this slicker to watch you all fuck our little whore here before his dick touches her. You first Pete get her up on that little root of yours and pinch them scared teats of hers as she rides you."

He pulled his big cock free of her gaping pussy and pushed her toward the fat man in a chair near by. Carrie sat in his huge lap and spread her thighs as wide as she could and guided his average sized penis right into the gapping vagina and push it down over it. Showing me he was firmly up inside her. His big hands began working on her breasts. I watched as she showed me that each of the rest had their cocks firmly up inside of her vagina displaying herself completely as each mans whore. I hate to admit it but I was very turned on by watching her do it. Seven men fucked her in front of me. She wanted me to watch her be the whore she'd become. She knows I love her. And she knows, I know she loves me too.

"I like the cocks David. Let them have me. Leave me to be their whore."

"Carp, take good care of her, I will be back."

I rode south several days and about a hundred miles south of the border I got news in a small Bar, about the Mexican gang who raided up north. And the Indian who rode with them.

I found them a few miles to the east. They had their own small village. My guess was about 35 members of their crew. And the Indian floated in and out but I had trouble tracking him. They had several Mexican girls and a few American women for fun. The women were all bare breasted. They were it seemed whores for the gang.

From what I could see of the women they were mostly young women. The four white women were maybe slightly older than the Mexican girls. I could see that 4 of the Mexican girls and one of the white women were all PG. And two of the white women had been with the Indian as I could see some of the same tracks on their breasts as he had left with the women north on the raid.

I slowly began to cut the Mexicans out one by one. I had killed 12 of them when the Indian came for me. After I had cut his throat, I castrated him and scalped him with his own knife. The Indian had a white streak in his hair so his scalp is very distinctive. I carry it on my bridle for all to see.

I rode into a small town in south Kansas a month later. Darrel Lee Martin had a nice ranch just outside of the town. Darrel didn't remember me at all, but years pass and people change. He was still a tall good looking man. He also owned the saloon in town and his girl friend worked in his saloon. Darrel also had two gunmen at his side at all times. But I noticed they let him take the lead at all times.

I had been in town two months when I saw Darrel have a bit of trouble with a gambler in his saloon. The guy had been fucking Sally, Darrel's girl friend every day and was pushing it. Darrel called him a prick and the guy pulled on Darrel. He didn't clear and had two rounds in his belly. Darrel's two gunmen never moved.

The next day I began fucking his girl friend. I did so every day for three weeks. And Darrel braised me. I smiled at him.

"Darrel my old friend, you don't remember me do you. Just so your two men know what is happening here. I am Davie Joe McCandles and I am about to kill your boss. You boys do what you need to do, but I will shoot you all if I need to."

"Nope I didn't know you Davie, but it won't matter much."

He pulled and I put two in the heart. The other two never moved.

"The Saloon belongs to you two now. His wife is south of here a few miles, I am taking his cattle and horses down there to her."

I rode out to his ranch. He had 12 hands and I gave them all a job with me that wanted one. The foreman was a good friend of Darrel's and had been with him when Carrie was with Darrel. He confirmed that Darrel had given her to the Mexicans and the Indian who was to have killed the bitch. I shot him right in his teeth. And the rest hired on. We drove her cattle into the area of her ranch and they spread out in the tall grass.

I rode up to the old store the next day, dismounted and entered the store. I walked up to the bar and Carp set up a drink.

"Carrie is in the back with some cowboys right now. I fucked her for them and they took her back."

"How many are back with her?"

"Well there were 6 took her back there, but 3 left and 5 more came in and joined them. They all fucked her but she encourages them to keep doing it."

"I hired eleven hands for her ranch, Carp. But I might need to hire a few more men for her."

"Yep that girl sure loves the cocks."