The Old Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tasha grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the office. She smiled over her shoulder at him and said, "It's something like that Honey. I can't wait for you to see what we've found."

When Seth walked into the house he saw three buckets sitting on the floor beside the door. They were full of quartz. There was something yellow embedded in the quartz. Seth felt himself gasp. He moved rapidly the two short steps to the buckets and dropped to his knees beside them. He was almost positive the yellow substance was gold. He picked up a rock and pulled his knife from his pants. When he pressed the metal it easily bent with the knife.

Seth looked up at the women who were almost jumping around the room. He smiled and said, "Where did you find this? I had been planning to see if I could find some small flakes in the dust but I never dreamed I could find quartz with wire gold and flakes in it this size."

Tasha smiled and said, excitedly, "You remember where the cave in was? When you showed me the tunnel remember I said I thought I saw something shine in the light on the far end? Charity and I were bored earlier this week and decided to explore. We still saw the glow at the far end of the tunnel cave in so decided to see if we could find out what it was. I know you said the mine could be dangerous and we were careful honey. We moved enough of the cave in to get to the far end. When we got there this is what we found. I don't know how much there is there honey. We can see some more up in the ceiling and there is a lot laying on the floor. It looks like there is a lot mixed in with the rocks. Is it really gold?"

"Yeah I think its gold. Why don't we see if we can clean this up some then I'll take it out to the shop tomorrow and see if I can melt it in the crucible out there. I don't have any way to see how pure it is but the old acetylene torch will melt it fine. Depending on purity it melts from a little under to a little over 2000 degrees. We have moulds to pour the melted metal into also. After we get a little ahead we will take it to Denver and get it assayed and see what it will sell for. When I moved out here I wanted to see if I could find some gold so I did some research on it. I even bought some flux to use in the melting process and some nitric acid to see if we have the real thing."

The women took Seth into the tunnel first thing the next morning. He was no mining engineer and was afraid the mine was unsafe but he could find nothing that looked horribly dangerous. He agreed to let the women crawl into the shaft and pick up the ore lying on the floor but he made them promise not to do any digging in the ceiling or shaft walls. The next two days the three worked from morning to evening getting gold out of the old mine.

While the women brought buckets of ore out of the shaft Seth cleaned the quartz from it and melted it down. The first three buckets yielded what Seth estimated to be an ounce and a half of melted metal. They had decided to work on the ore until they had the floor cleaned of the metal then they would make the trip to Denver.

By the time they had picked up all the ore that had fallen from the ceiling Seth had thirteen small bars. They had not dug into the pile of rock to get that. As they had promised the girls only picked up what was easily found on top of the cave in and that had rolled down into the shaft. Seth had no idea how pure the gold was but estimating the purity at 90% and the bars weight at one ounce each he had almost $19000.00 in gold. He was scared to have that much ore lying around even though he had done his best to hide it.

Ten days after the girls showed him their first three buckets of gold Seth decided it was time to go to Denver and sell it if they could. He needed more flux to melt more ore and he wanted to get rid of the ore also. If he didn't sell it he was going to put it in a safe deposit box for safe keeping. All three of the young people were excited the day they left. It felt like the trip was taking forever. Seth had placed the gold in an old ammunition can behind his truck seat and was almost afraid to leave the truck when they stopped.

Their first stop in Denver was the public library where they accessed the internet to find out where they might get the gold assayed and to try and find someone to purchase the metal. He could find no one who purchased and smelted ore. He did find out that commercial smelters in the US were few and far between because of strict environmental laws. There were any number of places who would purchase jewelry and coins but none of the advertisements mentioned raw ore.

The places listed who purchased ore were some distance away. Seth would have to ship it to them. He hated to do that because he didn't trust it out of his possession. Seth did find a place in Reno NV that would take raw ore and purchase it. After talking it over with the women he decided they would drive there and see what they offered.

This was turning out to be a headache deluxe for the three young miners. Finally after a two day drive from Denver they arrived at Reno. They got a cheap room and waited for the next day to visit the offices of the company whose advertisement they found.

When they told the people what they were there for they were ushered into a small private room. They talked to a smarmy greasy looking man. He treated them like welfare beggars. He said, "I understand you have some gold you want to sell us? How much do you have? We usually don't buy jewelry from individuals here."

Seth felt his anger rising. Something about the man's contemptuous attitude made him go from nervous calm to blazing hot anger in a microsecond. He looked at the man and said, "I wasn't asking about selling jewelry here. I came in to see if you wanted to purchase some raw ore but I think I'll find someone else." He stood and walked out of the room. The women followed quietly.

The man followed them to the door to the room and said, "If you want to sell your rings why don't you visit a jeweler next time? I'm much too busy for games like this."

Seth's face was contorted in anger by now. He again turned toward the door and began to move once more. To his embarrassment he bumped into a large older man in an immaculate suit. He apologized and started to step around him and leave. The man saw Seth's angry face and the tears running down the cheeks of the women. He looked at the sneering man standing in the doorway to the private room. "I'm the manager of this operation. Is there a problem I can help you with sir? You and your ladies don't seem very pleased with us right now."

Seth looked at the man and started to speak when the buyer jumped into the conversation. "I was told we had a customer who wanted to sell a large amount of gold sir. When I got to the room I found these people there. I merely told them we didn't bother with purchasing a piece or two of jewelry here that we dealt in larger amounts of gold and precious metals."

The man turned to Seth and said, "I'm afraid he is right sir. We purchase in larger quantities here. Smaller businesses purchase individual items or you can ship them to one of our other centers."

"I understand that but we thought what we had to sell was a large enough volume you might be interested. Unfortunately your buyer over there didn't seem to believe we had enough product for him to bother with. He told us he wasn't interested even before we discussed volume and prices."

The older man glared at the young man and turned back to Seth. "Well young man just to be fair how large an amount of metal do you have to sell today?"

"I really don't know sir. I have" Seth heard the man behind him snicker and turned to face him once more. He was smiling at them. He said, "See sir. That's why I invited them to leave. As you can see he doesn't even have anything with him."

Seth turned back to the man he was talking to and said, "To continue sir, I do not know exactly how much metal I have to sell. I have a small gold mine on some property I own. It was a working mine until the early 1950's when my grandfather closed it up. Over the last little while I have mined some ore from it. I have no way to test its purity. I have melted it into small ingots using the equipment my grandfather left at the mine. I have 13 small bars that I estimate weigh about an ounce to once and a quarter each. I understood from your advertisements on the internet that you would assay and purchase ores AND jewelry. That is why I am here. And I DO have the ore with me. I just did not bring it into the building until I saw what I was dealing with."

The older man looked at the young buyer once more. This time there was real anger in his face. The young buyer's face was pale. He looked sick. The older man said, "You are absolutely correct sir. We do purchase ore and we do test it for purity. We can either do an exact analysis by melting and purifying it or we can drill your bars and get a more inexact analysis in that manner. In any event we will pay 99.7% of the daily London spot price for gold based on the analysis of your ingots. Would that be agreeable to you sir?"

Seth smiled and said, "Yes. I can live with that. If you're interested I'll go get the ore now."

"Yes, we're interested. Do you have it with you or will you have to go somewhere and pick it up?"

"No, it's outside in our truck. I'll just be a moment."

When Seth turned to leave the building the older man looked over at a security guard. He said, "Sam would you go with this gentleman and escort him back with his ore please?"

Seth carried the ammunition can into the building. When he saw him the older man said, "If you would please follow me we'll find a more comfortable place to finish our business."

The older man who finally introduced himself as Roger Wilkins led him into his very ornate office. They had barely sat down when a man in a white coat came into the room. Roger told him they had some 'product' that needed to be assayed as soon as possible. Seth handed the man the ammunition can and received a receipt for the can and 13 bars of gold. He turned and left the room. Roger said, "Shall we go into the viewing room so you can watch the tests?

They went into a glass enclosed room overlooking a clean laboratory. The man walked in carrying their gold and began working. He carefully weighed the ore then drilled a small hole in the middle of each bar. According to a large digital readout Seth could see from the room they had 16.4735 ounces of ore. The man placed the drillings in a crucible and began doing his tests. After a short time he turned on a microphone and said, "This is remarkably pure bullion sir. It tests out to be 96.537% gold and 2.367% silver. The rest of the weight is non metallic detritus."

Roger smiled at Seth and the women. He said, "Well then. Shall we adjourn to my office to complete this transaction?"

When they returned to the office calculations were made. At the prices for gold and silver that day Seth left with a check in the amount of $24,677.04. He and the women were smiling so widely their faces hurt. His first stop was a branch of their bank to deposit most of the check. He did keep $667.04 out for spending money.

From the bank they went to a mall where they each picked out some winter clothes and one nicer outfit. From there they went to a Holiday Inn Express and got a king non smoking room. They all bathed then put on their swim suits and headed for the indoor pool and hot tub. After a couple of hours relaxing in the pool they returned to their room to dress for supper. Seth told the women they could go anywhere they wanted for the meal. To his surprise they chose a Red Lobster.

After the meal they returned to their room and relaxed watching TV until almost midnight. They were all too excited to go to sleep. They called out for a pizza and soda for a late night snack then went to bed. To Seth's surprise instead of using the sleeper sofa for Charity both of the women climbed into bed with him. Even more surprising was the fact that Charity crawled into bed with them as naked as they were.

When Tasha snuggled against him on his right side Charity snuggled against him on the left. Seth flinched when he felt Tasha's hand reach down and begin fondling his cock. It had already been hard from seeing the naked women. When she touched it he became steel hard. He gasped and began moving his hips slightly as the good feelings rolled. He turned to Tasha's ear and whispered, "Tasha Honey please don't do that. I'm horny enough I can hardly stand it now. If you keep doing that I'm going to hurt or make a mess in the bed."

Tasha moved to gently kiss him. She gave him a wicked grin and whispered back, "Oh, no my husband. You have been neglecting your duty to your wife. Tonight we're not going to let you get away with just laying here in this wonderful bed and going to sleep."

"I can't make love with Charity right here with us. What would she think?"

Tasha laughed and said, "I suppose she would think you were pleasuring your wife or that maybe we were fucking or maybe even making love. We've done it before with her in the room with us. We do it all the time at home. You know it is a modern thing to hide it from sight. We love each other and this is just one of the ways we show it. Besides I am your woman and it is your right to take me anywhere and any way that you want any time you want. Whether Charity or anyone else is here or will see has no bearing on things. If you want me you may take me."

Seth relaxed a little and began to slowly caress the side of Tasha's breast while he enjoyed what she was doing to him. He almost wished the women were not lying on his arms like they were so he could pay more attention to their naughty bits. WAIT! What was he thinking? He meant he wanted to pay more attention to Tasha's naughty bits.

Seth continued to lay there and exchange gentle kisses with Tasha while he enjoyed her jacking him off. He pulled his arm from under Charity and turned more fully to Tasha and gave her a deeper, longer kiss. He smiled when she moaned into his mouth and thrust her wet pussy against his thigh. After the kiss he pulled back and laid his head back on his pillow. He felt Charity turn more onto her side and throw her leg over his thigh. OMG she was rubbing her wet pussy on his thigh just like Tasha was! He jumped once more when he felt Charity's hand move to his crotch. She stretched her head upward toward his and gave him a kiss also. He gasped and tried to turn his head away from her.

Tasha raised herself up on her elbow, smiled and said, "My husband you should remember the old ways. You have taken this woman from her man at least technically. Did you not take her from her village and move her into yours? Granted there was no fight as there might have been in the old days but you have taken this woman from her man and her village. You have assigned her tasks in your home. You have fed her and cared for her. She is your chattel. You may use her, sell her or marry her as you see fit. Since she has done nothing I am aware of that requires you to abuse or punish her unless you are a sadist you have two choices at this time. Both of them include making love with her. You are being cruel to her when you pleasure me and ignore her. Since you have been lax in performing your duties we decided to take matters into our own hands tonight."

When Tasha finished talking she pulled away from Seth and threw the covers off the bed. Charity was absolutely beaming. Her smile was a mile wide. She once again moved to give Seth a kiss. The kiss rapidly intensified. Their tongues were wrestling. Charity moaned and ground herself harder against Seth. He could feel her diamond hard nipples boring into his chest. They kissed once again.

With a groan Seth rolled and flipped Charity onto her back. He moved over her and between her thighs. She smiled up at him and wrapped her arms around his back while at the same time spreading her legs for Seth. Seth gasped when he felt Charity's hot, wet pussy contact his cock. He felt Tasha move his cock slightly and then it popped into Charity's love tunnel. Charity moaned and adjusted her stance slightly. She rocked back then moved her hips upward slightly. She slammed her hips up then and slid Seth's cock completely into her oh, so tight little pussy. There was a loud smack when she bottomed out on Seth. He could feel her inner pussy muscles fluttering as she enjoyed his man meat as deeply inside her as it could go. Charity raised her head slightly and gave Seth another kiss. Seth began thrusting into Charity and she met him stroke for stroke. She clenched her pussy muscles each time he withdrew. She moaned and groaned, she panted and whined, she writhed and cried as she enjoyed her first fuck with the man she had come to adore.

The women had Seth on a hair trigger. He said, "Charity Honey. You need to stop a minute or I'm going to pop. I can't hold out much longer babe."

Charity smiled at him and sped up her thrusts. She tightened her inner muscles even more if that was possible. Every time she moved on Seth's cock she moaned. When she slammed up on him she groaned. Charity closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. She was gasping. Her pelvis was rolling and rocking, moving in circles after every deep penetration. She took a deep breath and screamed. She slammed upward on Seth's cock and held herself as tightly to him as she could. Her heels were locked behind his thighs while she strained to hold him as deeply inside her as she could. He felt her pussy fluttering, squeezing and throbbing on his cock. There was a flood of moisture. It was all too much for Seth. He withdrew as far as she would let him then grabbed her hips and slammed into her one last time. His cock began pumping his sperm into his new lover. Seth groaned and collapsed back onto the bed.

Charity finally relaxed under Seth and gave him a gentle kiss. She turned her head slightly and looked over at Tasha. She looked back at Seth and whispered, "I love you so much. I'm not ever going to get enough of this my man."

The women let Seth rest for a few minutes then they began once again to kiss and caress him. As soon as he got hard enough to do them some good Charity pushed him back and held his cock for Tasha to take a ride. When Tasha screamed out her orgasm she collapsed onto Seth and gave him a gentle kiss. Afterward she rolled to his unoccupied side and the women pulled the covers over the three young lovers.

Early the next morning the three young people hit the free breakfast buffet in the lobby. They ate their fill and, even thought it was not completely ethical they each took enough meat and bread back to the room for their noon meal. They all took care of business, picked up their bags and loaded up the old truck. It was a long but very happy drive back to their home.

When they got home Seth sat at the small table with a pad of paper and pencil. He made some notes and then some drawings. He did some figuring and made more notes. Finally he called Tasha and Charity to him. "I've been thinking about what we need to get done around here. A lot of what I want to do will have to wait for spring. We can't afford to do everything I would like to do because we don't have the money. I won't get a lot of work in town this winter to get more money either. Things had been slowing down before we left to sell our gold. If I'm lucky I might get one or two part days work a week if I can even get to town in the snow that'll soon be here."

"What I think we should do is work in the mine during the cold part of the year and see how much more gold we can take out safely. The first thing we should do is finish cleaning up the rocks that fell into the old shaft. I know you got most of the large flakes and wire gold but there might be some small pieces in the dust and dirt. I think we need to get it picked up and until it gets too cold to work in the water we will wash and pan out the dirt to get any gold dust and small nuggets we can find. After that if it looks like we can dig into the vein safely we will try to mine more out.

1...456789