The Old White Van

Story Info
Young couple plays.
3.7k words
2.83
6.7k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old white van was seen in the area several times. A small black or Hispanic was thought to be driving it. Three young very attractive women were missing from the area. Two married and a third young woman who had just broken up with her long time boyfriend. It was with in a 200 mile radius.

I am an investigative reporter and a PI also. I had read about all three cases. The police were not really that concerned yet. They thought that all three were gone on their own as they'd found noting to make them believe anything was wrong yet. The first young woman had been gone two weeks and her husband had been out of state at the time. He believed she had been having an affair for a while. and maybe with a back man. He admitted they had an open marriage for some time and he traveled a lot. He had two girl friends out of state and his wife had several men over the last few years.

Not much to go on. But she was more than just pretty. The second missing wife was seeing another man. And he was a black man. She had been seeing him for several months. Her husband really didn't care either as he had a steady girl friend. He also was ruled clear, of every thing. The third girl was where I became involved.

She had only been missing four days. Her boy friend was very upset. She was seen several times with a very nice looking young black male. They had been in a men's club down town in Messlington twice, and they had been close. His hands were on her lots.

lt began to look like all three young women were involved with the same young black man or men. By the time I talked to the first husband his wife had been missing for over a month. And he was sure his wife was in south America in a Sex club. And he had three photos of her all nudes and a hand written note that said she was safe and happy. She was much more than pretty and even more so in the nude. I noticed a small spider tattoo on her left breast just above her nipple, in fact the hind legs were out on her areola.

I talked to the second husband a week later and his wife had been gone for over 3 weeks now. Again he had pictures form this same sex club and again this young woman was beautiful and her body every bit as good as the first, with the same type hand written note. And with the same tattoo over her nipple.

The young man who had hired me was now more than two weeks missing his girl friend. This woman was small and dark. Andy has the same nude photos and dismissive note. And the same tattoo. Cindy admitted to a sexual fling that ended with her being in the same sex club. I still had no idea where exactly this club was located. I decided to try to find it. And my wife Madison wanted to help me.

Now my own wife will measure up to any and all three in looks and body and would be an instant candidate for what ever had happened to the others. But I knew the others were sexually involved with the black man. It seemed they were all three fucking him for sometime before they had disappeared. My wife was a virgin and I am her only lover. The trip to south America had rendered us nothing.

I had figured out all three women had joined a dating site before they had met a guy on this site. I had learned it was a site for white women to meet black men for dates. These three had posted nudes and interest sexually. But all three had dated others before the guy we were looking for. And all three had been lovers with at least 3 other men before they were contacted by our man.

The first wife had met 6 other men before him. The feed back from all six had been very positive sexually. All six stated she had been very good in bed. The second was with seven before meeting him. With the same response from all seven. The girl friend had dated only 5 but had dated all more than once with sex being enjoyed every time. I had hit a wall. Finally my wife came to me about it.

"David, we need to talk about these women. You believe they are in trouble."

"Yes, I do think they are in some kind of really bad trouble, but not in South America, maybe, Europe. Something bleeds Amsterdam but I have not put the dots together quite yet. And I believe maybe a sexual cult of some type?"

"So, you think it is connected to sex?"

"With three women as beautiful as these three it about has to be."

"Dave let me be number four."

"Madison you will need to be sexual with maybe several black men to lead us to him. Could you really do that?"

"Yes, I can if it leads us to him and them?"

"But it might not?"

"Let us try, we need to part now. You move into an apartment."

"Could you really pose and post them to the site?"

"Allen Opol too pictures of both wives. I have not been able to find out about Cindy the girl friend."

"I remember Andy told me that Opol, did a shoot for them. But he didn't tell me Cindy was nude for it. But we can bet she was."

"So this all might be connected to Allen?"

"Yes it very likely is. Some where I read Cheryl the first wife had joined the site and Allen posted the nudes to her site later. So if I go for a shoot we can see if he posts mine to my account site?"

Madison joined the site two days after I had moved out. I knew she was going to do a shoot at Allen Opol's 4 pm the next day. I texted her that night.

"Well did you do it?"

"I posed for an hour. He is a black man."

"Really? I didn't know that. Did he touch you?"

"Yes, he wet my nipples so they looked sexy, and he fingered my vagina so I looked more fuckable he said. And he said he would post my pictures on the site this week so I could date in a few days."

"My God Madison, you can't date sexually."

"It may be our only way to help these women, Dave."

"Do we really know they are in trouble?

"You and I both know they are in the sex trade business David and this will take me into it too. And this will likely make me into just another whore so keep track of me. Yes, by midweek next week I will be a black man's sexual Date. Allen told me it could be as soon as the day he posts my pictures on my site. He said if he finds time he will put my nudes up in the morning. As a white wife who is willing to be a fuck date. Allen said I will have a black cock in me by tomorrow night."

"Madison can you let that happen?"

"David I ask him to please post me in the morning. Allen agreed to post me and said I would go on my first sex date by 6 pm tomorrow night. He promised I would be nude for my date by 9 pm. So my husband by 9 pm your wife commit adultery with a black man. And I will fuck as many as it takes to find them. I love you David, we need to do this."

"I love you too Baby, yes do what you need to do and I have to say this, This excites me very much."

"Can you tell me to do this?"

"I can say that I am very excited for you to call and say you have given yourself to him and enjoyed it. Please wear something very sexy for him."

"David I am going to let him put me on display. Allen said it will help me to date again the next night."

I woke early the next morning and waited to see if he posted my wife. And by noon there was still nothing. Again at one there was nothing. She came up at seventeen minutes after 2 pm. It took seven minutes for her to come up as dated. And two minutes later my wife confirmed,( for sex). Oh my God Madison was asked if she was willing to fuck him and she said yes. I was in the back yard of my neighbors who were gone at 5:22pm waiting. A very nice car pulled into our drive at ten til 6 pm. A tall nice looking negro man got out and walked to our door. Madison answered our door and she kissed him long and hard as they kissed I watched looking at her top that cut to below her belly button and he brushed it apart and my wife's breasts spilled out between the sides he leaned down and kissed both nipples and pulled the sides back over them. She pulled the door closed and he walked her to his car. closed it and I didn't miss his hand firmly on her buttocks. He swept out of our drive and was gone. Ten minutes later I found his car in the parking lot of the place he posted for their dinner.

Two hours later they drove to the club he belonged to. They entered at at 8:30 pm. I could not pull off going inside but I hired a good friend who is black. I explained Madison was helping with my case. And he followed them inside twenty minutes after the entered. Soon after he texted me.

"David your wife has been exposed twice on the dance floor by now."

"How exposed Philly?"

"The first time her breasts were out bared for 12 minutes. But they were out much longer this time and he just took her into what I would say is a suit and they may be in for the evening. I will watch for another hour and see. Is Madison going to fuck him?"

"Yes, I think she will Philly."

"I am offended being your and her friend that my black cock wouldn't have been her first, David I need to tell you a few years back at a party and too many drinks I am still not sure had I pushed that my cock couldn't have been her first. She likes black men."

At 4 :56 they walked out side to his car. I followed from way behind as I was sure where they were going. I parked behind the house across the street and slipped around to the bushes on the side. They stood under the light above our door and her top hung loose with her beauties bare for him. His mouth working them like they belonged to him. He kissed her again and she stood there as he walked back to his car. She unlocked our door and entered as he drove away. I walked back to my car and drove slowly back to my apartment. It was 6:45 when her text came.

"David we entered his suit at 9:57 pm. And I was naked with him ten minutes later. We played around until 10:32 pm when he slid his bare cock up inside of me. He fucked me 4 times and he was inside me at 4:50 am, just before we came out to have him bring me home. I know you saw my breasts out for him at home. I wanted Mrs. Junner to see us out there and she did. And I looked at the site and I am dated again tonight at 4"30 pm. He just asked for sex and I confirmed with a Yes. He confirmed it is just for sex and we will return to his place to fuck I should be home by 3 am."

So Madison was now a hot wife who'd had sex with a black man. And my cock had never been this hard. I turned over and went to sleep. I woke 4 hours later, showered and was back on watch outside our house by 2 pm. It was 3:38 when a strange SUV pulled up and Madison ran out to it and got in. The guy drove slowly making it harder to follow him, but he went directly to a new set of condos off 23rd street. No light came on in front. I crossed to the next building behind him. Parked behind it and entered. I saw two apts were empty across from his but one on either side had guys in them. I quietly entered it and found it empty. I listened to the one on the right side and could hear several men talking inside it. I swung to the other side and at least 3 guys and two women giggled inside. I wanted to hear what the guys said.

"My God this one is every bit as beautiful as the other three. I think her tits are better than the others. He has her on display for us. The guys in the other apt are her next 3 dates to fuck her. Marlow says we take longer with this one and after after they have her they will wave us over to fuck her!"

"All six of us?"

"Yep and he says she goes on maybe 8 more sex dates before Rosco takes her."

"Oh ya guys look he is fucking her now."

I glanced out into the condo bedroom next door and Madison was spread wide and I could see his cock was in my wife. My god she was being put on display for the people on either side of me. He stood my wife up in front of the big window with lights on brightly, then he pulled her hips back to him and he pushed into her from behind and he pulled her back so we all could see his big cock fucking her. I could see him talking into her ear as he fucked her. She grinned much more as he talked and she began to nod to what he was saying. I finally saw her say "yes, okay I will." And he waved to them in this side.

I was stunned and stood there shocked as I heard them leaving the room next to me. Had my beautiful Madison really just consented to fuck them all right now? Would she, could she do that? Does she want to? The door opened in the room where she was and six nude blacks entered. And our number seven stepped back as the first of the six stepped up and she took his bare black cock right to her pussy. I watched as she took all six bare up inside of her as if they had been lovers for months.

My wife gave herself completely to all seven men. I went home to bed to catch up. When I got up I saw at 3:48AM I had gotten a text from my wife.

"Home now, My second lover was okay I finally got comfortable with his size, relaxed and enjoyed him. So two down and who knows what now?"

I had looked at her site and saw she was to have a date later to night and she had confirmed it was an open sex date.

I texted her back.

"Baby isn't 2 plus 6 now 8?"

Silence! Play dumb?

"What, what are you talking about sweetheart?"

"Madison I watched you, I have never seen you be as beautiful as you took all six bare black cocks up inside of you last night."

"Oh My God you saw me slut myself to them, You watched them fuck me? Oh David I am so sorry, I never dreamed you could be there, in the dark apt between those who were watching me? Dave I have never wanted to do anything so bad as when he ask if I would do it, I knew the instant he ask it was just something I had to do!"

"Madison, I have never seen you be sexier. You just gave yourself to them completely I am so proud of you."

We talked a few minutes more, but she needed to get ready for her date that night. I was watching our house when he picked her up at 6:30 pm. I knew he was one of the three who had watched Madison fuck the group last night. They went to dinner and then dancing at the club and then back to the condo she had preformed in the night before. Again I went back behind and back to the same apt I had been in last night. I had seen the light on in the back bedroom again and the apt on either side of where I was again had lights on again.

And again when I got inside he had Madison nude and was beginning to fuck her. I listened to the apt where the six had been in who had fucked her. They seemed excited to be viewing her as they were playing. Much more than the six who had been with her the night before. These men were gushing about my wife's beauty. I listened on the other side again to two young women and at least 3 men. I had no idea if the men in the room next to me would join them again? As I watched her fucking him I began to feel the show could be just Madison and her lover. It was nearly eleven when I slipped out and drove to our house and it was after 10:00 am the next morning when he brought her home. I was asleep when he brought her home and the car door woke me and when It looked he had one of my wife's nipples in his mouth. She was at our door topless. It became obvious he wanted our neighbors to see her beautiful breasts. He still had her outside with her tits bare when I left. It was 11:30 when she texted me. I had seen her date for tonight post about 8 am and the fuck request with it. It was now confirmed she was going to fuck.

Madison texted at noon.

"Well my 4th date was nice."

"Yes I was surprised he took you back there."

"I was too, but I really thought it could be like last night?"

"And were you disappointed?"

"No not at all it was much better?"

I must have looked confused.

"Were you in the same room as last night?"

"Yes same room, he looked very good fucking you."

"I so hoped you did not leave early, but you did right? I wanted you to see me."

"Ya, I left at just b a bit before 11:00 pm.

"Darn it David you missed it by maybe 3 minutes."

"He ask if you'd let the guys next to me come over again? And you said Yes!"

"Oh I so hoped you were over there watching me. But just as they opened the bedroom door I heard a car start behind the building and I was afraid it was you leaving. Did you park between the buildings?"

"I am so sorry Babe, it sounded like more guys in there than last night? And these were very excited like they had not seen you before."

"They hadn't seen me before, but they know me now."

"You had more black cocks last night?"

"Yes, I fucked another group of guys and David they want me to do it more. Maybe several times."

"How many times, Baby?"

"There is a party tomorrow night and Roger, the guy I dated last night ask, if I would do it for them?"

"The guy who owns the club I am taken to, for dancing. When the guys display me with my tits bared, they have it videoed. They want me to do the party."

"This is tied to our missing women's case isn't it?

"Yes it is, and five women are missing now. The two in the room next to yours last night were taken last night. They have been fucking them for two months."

"How many fucked you last night Madison? It sounded like there were more than the night before?"

"There were twelve last night.Honey."

"Wow, Baby that is very sexy, were you sore and tired after?"

"It was really more exciting than anything so far!"

"So you enjoyed it completely?"

"David I loved it, they told me how beautiful I was. I have never felt as sexy. Three of them told me my sex was the best they ever had. Dave I am being groomed to become an owned white Hot Wife somewhere in Africa by a African male. I am to be his for 3 months, before I become a whore for his men. If any of our women are there I will find then."

"Babe, this party you are to do? How many are to be with you?"

"Honey it is something he wants to see me do. And video of it. I am to preform on stage for the crowd five times."

"Live on stage?"

"Yes, 5 to 10 men each time. There are lots of guys bringing their wives here to watch wives fuck blacks fuck them."

"Is this to maybe recruit their wife to maybe do it too?"

"They have said my shows could get another 10 wives to begin. Roger says they have nearly 200 men that have inquired. And most sent nudes in of their wife. I think he said 93 invites have been sent out."

"How many cocks for you to do?"

"All of age 18 or over and there are to be 25."

"Wow, that is crazy. You have gone from a one man woman to lots of cocks now Baby."

"You still love me?"

"More every day my wife."

"David I am being groomed to go to a Nigerian Male high up in the government. It will happen in the next two weeks. They will take my phone tomorrow so I can't contact you again. And you can not stop it. I doubt if you will be able to find me."

She was gone.