The Older Woman Pt. 02

Story Info
An 18 year old guy meets a nasty slut, who's twice his age.
5.3k words
4.54
18.3k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was spent from the long night of very aggressive sex. So, I got my shit together, dressed and was ready to leave when she got up, grabbed hold of me and wanted a kiss. All of her make-up, eye shadow, and lipstick was still smeared everywhere. And, she had cum on her face and neck as she wiped away a bit of cum as it leaked out of her mouth and dripped onto her naked tits.

There was no way in hell I was going to kiss her. So, still feeling empowered, I slapped her ass, and she squealed "ohhhhh, owwee". I just said, "I'll be back on Friday, at 8-oclock. Don't make me wait, slut!" I left her standing there, mostly naked, looking like she'd been used hard and put up wet -- which she had.

By the time Friday came around, I could barely contain myself. I can remember thinking about all the things I wanted to do to her, but if the truth was known I really had no idea where to take it from there. I mean, I'd already cum in her mouth and pussy multiple times, I'd fucked her in the ass and made her suck me off with freshly fucked ass juices all over my hard cock.

I was pretty inexperienced and as much as I couldn't wait for Friday, I was honestly at a complete loss as to where I should or COULD take it from there. A complete repeat would have been more than fine with me. But somehow I knew she'd want more, she'd expect more, but...

For the rest of the week it kept me awake at night and I could hardly stop thinking about it during the day. Somehow I managed to keep myself from jacking off. I knew I was going to want to fuck her every way I could think of and had NO IDEA what she might have in store for me. Clearly, most of what we'd done the previous weekend was new for me and I had little doubt that she had other things in mind -- what, I didn't know.

The following Friday I showed up at 8:00. And AGAIN she made me wait while I knocked on the door three different times. When she finally came to the door she was once again wrapped in a towel, with wet hair -- she mumbled a quick apology and promised to be right out. I was only a little pissed -- I mean I knew, I KNEW that I was in for a night of what would undoubtedly be the kinkiest sex of my entire life. I could wait a little longer...

Still, even so, I also knew I'd have to be the one to take control over her! So, I sat, sipped my Long Island Iced Tea and surveyed the room, and tried once again to imagine what the hell else I was going to do. Honestly, last weekend was already way beyond anything I ever expected to do with a chick -- ever! I was clueless about what could (and undoubtedly would) lay ahead of me that night.

As I looked around the room, trying to visualize what I might do to her and where I'd do it - my eyes suddenly came to focus on an end table on the other side of the small living room. There, lying inconspicuously on the end table was a set of handcuffs. My view of the room froze and focused on the little table, my mind reeling, unsure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing.

I took a pretty good swig of my drink, stood up, and in about 3 long strides was standing right next to the little side table. There, lay a set of chrome-plated handcuffs, connected together by about 3 inches of braided leather. I was mesmerized, staring at the cuffs, wondering what in the hell those were for. Handcuffs, what the fuck?

As my eyes slowly focused on the rest of the table I quickly realized those weren't the only things there. Above the handcuffs, back closer to the wall, lay a big, silky, blindfold AND next to that was a pair of alligator clips. "What the fuck" didn't even begin to convey my astonishment and concurrent bewilderment -- alligator clips??? Really?

I picked up the handcuffs and turned them over and over in my hands. It was obvious they weren't real "cop handcuffs" -- they didn't seem heavy enough and the braided leather holding the cuffs together wasn't secure enough to hold a pissed off criminal. Still, when I opened and closed the jaws of the cuffs they clicked together, one tooth at a time, with a certain authority.

I picked up the alligator clips and examined them closely. I couldn't even begin to imagine what those might be for. I figured they must go with the cuffs, in some way, but how? I noticed that the alligator clips were incased with a very thin coating of some kind of rubber. They still opened and closed but the teeth of the clips were mostly covered with a few sharp points protruding through. I shook my head, shrugged, and laid the alligator clips down and picked the cuffs back up. I had no doubt she intended for me to use them on her, but why, I couldn't imagine. I turned and sat down on the soft armchair that was next to the side table.

When I was fully seated I realized that I was sitting on something -- something I hadn't even seen before. I stood up, looked at the chair, and there was a leather paddle; maybe 12 or 14" long. I'd never seen one like it, but there was no doubt that's what it was. It had a little hole in the end of the handle with a loop of leather threaded through the hole. A lanyard, obviously intended to keep the paddle from slipping out of your hand.

I wasn't stupid and, sitting there, looking at the accouterments on the little table, coupled with the paddle, it quickly dawned on me. I was sure, well, sort of maybe sure, that she intended for me to handcuff her and spank her ass with the leather paddle. I smacked the paddle into the palm of my other hand and it made a surprisingly pleasing sound.

I imagined her on her knees, hands cuffed behind her back, and blindfolded while I spanked her bare ass. It was a very erotic and dirty image and I was rapidly developing a hard cock. Then, the image of her kneeling, blindfolded, with her hands cuffed behind her back quickly faded. I couldn't imagine how I would spank her bare ass while she was on her knees with hands cuffed behind her back. If I made her lean forward to expose her ass she'd surely fall nose first onto the carpet -- hummm...

Time to try and put the pieces together, differently, somehow.

I smacked the paddle against my palm and looked at the alligator clips, which were connected together by a long, thin, silver chain. Try as I might, my 18 year old brain had no clue what those were intended for.

I laid the paddle down and picked up the alligator clips. It was delicate looking, but at the same time the whole apparatus appeared to be somewhat sturdy. Geeze, what in the bloody hell was I supposed to do with those???

I could hear her rustling around in her bedroom and figured she would be coming out pretty soon. So, I got up, walked over, got my drink, returned to the armchair, and sat down next to the little table. I assembled the assortment of "toys" on the end table and kept the paddle "spanker?" in my hand; lightly smacking against my knee. I wanted to be sitting there when she came out. I wanted to see her reaction when she realized that I'd found her little stash of toys. A few moments later she walked into the room.

When she saw me sitting in the chair she stopped dead in her tracks and looked down at the ground. She was wearing a knee length bathrobe-looking thing that was almost, but not quite, see-through. Under that I could see what I assumed was the same black, lacy bra she'd worn the previous week. There was a matching pair of very small black underwear that I would later learn was called a thong.

She looked surprised, embarrassed, and almost afraid. I slapped the paddle into the palm of my hand 3 or 4 times, making sure to really make a POP! Then, I just stared at her, without saying a word. I popped it across my palm again; only this time I did it harder, smacking it into my hand hard enough that it hurt! She continued to stare down. Slowly, she walked over to me, kneeled down next to my knees and without making eye contact, she looked up like a scared little girl.

Unfortunately, I was speechless; unsure what to say. So, I said nothing. I just sat there in silence, occasionally smacking the leather paddle into the palm of my other hand. Eventually she scooted closer, rose up on her knees a little more and laid her head across my thigh, close to my knee. She was making barely audible whimpering sounds and shivering. Not a single word had been spoken since she walked out of the bathroom.

The ball was in my court. I was still kind of unsure what I should do or how to progress. I knew better than to ask. It was time for me to take charge and do it with authority. So, I leaned forward and smacked her ass with the paddle; pretty hard. She squealed a little but didn't move or say anything. So, I wacked her ass again, this time harder. Still, nothing but a muffled whimper came from her lips. I wacked her twice more, each time a little harder than the last.

Now, she was visibly shaking, with a continuous whine slipping from between her lips. I knew I had to do something else. But, at the same time, I was kind of lost. I wacked her across her ass one more time, this time a lot harder than any of those before.

I pushed her aside and stood up. She continued to kneel against the chair and still had not made eye contact with me. In my deepest, most aggravated sounding voice, I demanded: "Stand Up." The words were unexpected and had taken her by surprise. She didn't move, but was now very obviously shivering as she continued to whine. I reached down, deep into my diaphragm, wanting to make my voice as deep and commanding as I could. "I said STAND UP SLUT!"

She quickly jumped to her feet, bowed her head, and just stood there, shivering; the same whine slipping from her lips. I was still a little unsure of myself. But, at the same time, I was quickly gaining more confidence, knowing I needed to take control of the situation, right now. So, I grabbed the handcuffs. I knew what they were for. I grabbed her left wrist and locked a cuff around it. I pulled that hand back behind her back and commanded her "don't you fucking move."

I stood and looked at her for just a few seconds. She was holding her left hand behind her back, the open portion of the right handcuff swinging freely, her head bowed, while she shivered and whined. I grabbed her right wrist and quickly slapped the open cuff around it, clamping it tightly. She winced but didn't say a word.

Now, I had her and now I had such a hard cock it actually hurt. Still, I wasn't quite sure what to do next, but I knew I had to do something. I was going to need to get my very hard cock out of my pants pretty damn soon! The next move seemed obvious, so I grabbed the blindfold and quickly covered her eyes.

Immediately she went "oh ohh ohhh" and wiggled a little, like she was trying to get free. Without thinking I grabbed the paddle, put my hand between her shoulder blades, and pushed her forward, so she was bent at the waist, and I spoke the first words since she'd entered the room "Bend over SLUT!"

As soon as she bent over, I slapped her on the ass, HARD, three or four times, with the paddle! She whined OWWW, OWWWW loudly, but didn't actually speak. I pulled her robe up so all that was showing was her bare ass, except for the thin black thong that went deep down into the crack of her fat little ass.

I wacked her pretty hard, three of four more times. The paddle was flexible, not rigid, and it made loud popping sounds each time I smacked her ass. She shook and cried, and whined, but she just stood there, bent at the waist with red welts now apparent on her butt. I wacked her one more time, just for good measure, and that time I did it hard enough that she cried out "OOOOWWW!"

I stood her up straight, grabbed her shoulders and turned her so she was facing me. She was a little unsteady because she was handcuffed, blindfolded, and disoriented. For some reason I kissed her, pretty hard, but with no tongue. She moaned and leaned a little forward, wanting more, but I was quickly out of reach and she didn't know if I was inches away or if I'd left the room.

What I'd done was step back, grab my drink and stared at my prize. I took two or three long slow sips of my Long Island Iced Tea. Then my eyes came into focus and I could see that her nipples were sticking out, through the fabric of her thin robe, and they were hard as rocks. She was shaking and whining with anticipation, but she still hadn't spoken a word.

Her big hard nipples were straining to push their way through the thin robe and I couldn't resist. I left the paddle hanging from my wrist, reached up and pulled the robe off both of her shoulders. I let it slip down until the handcuffs trapped it. Her tits looked astonishingly full and her nipples were straining so hard they were almost purple.

Then, like a bolt of lightning, it hit me -- I knew what the alligator clips were for. Or, at least, I knew what I was going to use them for. I grabbed them off the table, turned her by the shoulders, so she was facing directly at me, opened the first alligator clip and let it slowly clamp onto her left nipple. She winced notably, a little whine slipped from her mouth, but other than that she did nothing -- just stood there and took it.

At that point I knew, I absolutely KNEW, that's what those clips were for. I quickly attached the other clip to her right nipple and without thinking, grabbed the chain and lightly jerked on it three or four times. Then she spoke: Oh Fuck, Ohhh Fuck, Ohhhhh Shit Yeah, FUUUUCCCK...

I was over the edge at that point. There, standing in front of me was a semi-naked woman, blindfolded, with her hands cuffed behind her back and alligator clips dangling from her big luscious, purple nipples; her ass welted red from the spankings I'd given her. I put my hands on top of her shoulders and pushed her to her knees. She almost lost her balance but I got her settled. Without a word I dropped my jeans (I was smart enough to not bother with underwear that night) grabbed my terribly swollen cock and pushed it against her lips.

She was obviously ready for it. She opened her mouth and sucked most of my cock deep into her mouth in one voracious, almost carnivorous suck. I grabbed two fists full of hair and started fucking her face. I managed to plunge my cock into her throat about a half dozen times. I was nearly out of control, fucking her mouth savagely. She choked and gagged and tried to stick with it while I shoved it the rest of the way down her throat.

I paused for a few seconds, looking down, her nose jammed against my pubic hair and drool starting to leak out of the sides of her mouth. I shoved her head back, just a little, giving her room to breath. She gasped for air and quickly sucked on it hard, five or six more times -- then it popped out of her mouth. I grabbed hold of my cock and tried to jam it back into her open mouth.

But, to my astonishment, she was convulsing and moaning while the first waves of orgasm rumbled through her body. For a brief moment I was kind of lost, not knowing exactly what to do. Then I just started jacking my cock. In about 15 seconds I started shooting cum ALL OVER her face. After the first shot of hot cum hit her face, she held her mouth wide open trying to catch it, while she was still shuddering in orgasm.

When it was over I stepped back and wished like hell that I had a camera. The sight was unbelievable. She was gasping for air, her tits were heaving, her nipples almost glowing purple; she still had cum leaking from her mouth and dripping from her chin. The blindfold had slipped down and one eye was now exposed, but she couldn't open her exposed eye because her face was covered in cum. I'd cum so hard her face and neck and tits were covered with it. She just moaned and heaved and gasped for her breath as the last waves of her orgasm shuddered through her body -- what a slut!

I wasn't worried about coming so soon. I was young and with a dirty slut like her I'd be good for at least 3 or 4 more cums that night. She'd been a very nasty girl and I was going to make sure she'd cum a couple more times, too. I uncuffed her right hand, helped her turn around, and sat her down so she was leaning against the couch. I gave her her drink and let her settle. She was still wearing her nipple clamps and had handcuffs hanging from her left wrist. The blindfold was now hanging loosely around her throat. In between drinks, in a horse whisper, she'd go "ohh, ohhh fuck, ohh, ohhhhh." I gotta tell ya, she was quite a sight.

I didn't want her to settle for too long, so after she caught her breath I made her get to her feet. To my surprise she said "oh, hang on, I've got to get something." She pulled the blindfold off to the side, so she could see out of the one eye that wasn't covered in cum, and trotted off to her room. A couple minutes later returned with a joint and I could see something in her robe pocket. Then she grabbed our glasses, poured what was left out, and made us both a fresh Long Island Iced Tea.

I could see her mostly naked ass standing in the kitchen while she hurriedly made drinks. She'd wiped her face with a hand towel, which removed most of the cum, but that had the concurrent affect of smearing her makeup and lipstick all over her face. I didn't know what to thank. I mean, I was 18 and she was the nastiest slut I could ever have imagined. While she was doing that I felt a little conspicuous sitting there with nothing but a bare dick, so I quickly slipped my jeans on and zipped up, most of the way.

Let this image sink in for a couple minutes: She was standing there in the kitchen with an unlit joint hanging between her lips. Her robe and bra are still pulled down past her elbows; she still has nipple clamps hanging from a pair of bright red nipples, the blindfold is askew on the side of her face, handcuffs are hanging from one wrist and she still has bits of cum on her face and neck and tits, while she quickly whips together two Long Island Iced Teas. Geeze, what a slut!

When she came back into the small living room she put down the drinks, somehow manages to hook her little black bra back up and pulls her robe semi-closed around her and slides the blindfold the rest of the way off. Then she sits down next to me like nothing happened. After a few minutes without either of us saying a word she lights up the joint, takes a couple of long deep drags and hands it to me. I was speechless. I couldn't have spoken even if I wanted to, which I didn't.

I was thirsty and drank about 1/2 of my drink quicker than I should have. I took a couple drags off the joint, sucking more smoke into my lungs than ever before. I handed it back to her and she sucked on it greedily, until it was gone. Then she leaned back on the couch and seemed to bask in the after glow while she sipped on her drink. I let her get most of the way through it then decided I wasn't going to just sit there, looking at her while she's half naked, sipping her drink.

I told her "Get Up!" She looked at me with that deer in the headlights sort of look, but didn't move. "I - said -- get -- up - SLUT!" She went ohh, ohh, ohhh and jumped to her feet. I told her to get down on her knees and face the couch. She said "oh, just a minute, squirted some lube into her hand, got three or four fingers lubed up and gradually worked all of them into her ass. She added a little more lube, and stuck four oiled up fingers in her ass and banged herself as hard as she could.

She arched her ass up and was apparently ready for a good hard ass fucking. Instead I stood up, kicked off my jeans, stepped around her head and sat on the couch with one leg on each side of her shoulders. I suddenly remembered the paddle. It was barely within reach. I grabbed hold of it, reached around and wacked her fat little ass hard! I leaned forward and spanked her ass another half dozen times, making her moan and cry out.

She immediately started sucking my cock, getting it good and hard, while I continued to spank her bare ass. I'm sure I'd never felt so empowered and so horny at the same time. This must have been a drill she was at least somewhat familiar with because she seemed to know what was coming. Except, I was just making it up as I went.

12