The Ole Swimming Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria was suddenly joined by Milly Smithers who darted back from where she had been walking at the head of the line. "Oh my God," she whispered. "The big boy is at it again. Girls have been teasing him about telling at school and his thing just stood right up."

"All the way?"

"All the way! Right flat against his belly pointing at the sky!"

"Ohhhhh! Let's go and see! Remember we tasted his stuff but, gee, it was sooo sour."

Susie Winthrope had been enjoying the sight of each of the boys too. It was great to inspect their pricks. But now she was getting the rear views. She liked their round, tight asses. muscling along. Their bottoms were all so nice. Gerry had by far the tightest and most defined : a gymnast's ass.

But Susie was becoming a connoisseur. What she savored was not just their bottoms. Now she was pursuing the prurient view right into the boys' cracks. She aimed to catch them when they mounted a rise or stepped over rocks. She had seen Steve's crack when, climbing an incline in front of her, he had bent over to struggle with his shoe laces. His cheeks had parted and the crack opened up and she had seen his hole. It was just like her kitten's nose and mouth. From its circumference, like rays of a sunburst, auburn hairs were flattened by sweat.

She stood behind him loving this privileged rear view. It thrilled her and her panties were getting soaked. Then he surprised her, looking behind and winking! The show-off had deliberately bent over, standing on the incline, to open up his crack. But after his cheeky wink he bent over again and continued to work on his laces. He wanted her to look at it some more.

His puckering hole itself was like another eye winking back at her. It was the most intimate thing she thought she could look at. It was the centre of his secret being, or something like it. His balls sometimes hove into view between his legs but sadly never his prick because it was always standing out in front, a disappointment to any girl behind him.

Indeed when, after this encounter, he resumed walking he positioned himself so Susie could see it. After the dirty excitement exposing his hole to her, his cock was pointing ramrod stiff to the sky.

Susie thought that Rod's hind view was even more exciting. First, there was a tuft of wiry red hair in his crack. That was like a token of evil. Unnatural. The devil's work. A thrilling discovery. Second, his testicles really did dangle, one lower than the other. And seeing that hairless scrotum swing like a pendulum - swing between his legs, in rear view - was a pure joy. She felt deliciously wicked, sneaking the backstage view when Rod had no idea a girl was poking her nose up his most intimate part.

As for that handsome Alan Larsens, his cock and testicles couldn't be seen from behind even when he took big climbing strides. But just some minutes ago she had glimpsed deep in his crack and seen a hairless pink puckering hole - very cute and boyish - which reminded her, strange to say, of Rod's puckering foreskin. Maybe these body parts - asshole and foreskin - were cousins. Her vagina deposited another globule of lubrication in her soaked panties.

The procession halted.

Melissa had mounted a rise. From here she looked down on an opening in the woodlands. The track was about to wind its way through the neglected corner of a golf course, miles from the club house and remote from the fairway and never used. Except, apparently, for today. Even from this distance the party could see two spacious marquees and a dense gathering of people, 50 to 70.

As the rest of the hikers joined her she extracted a small pair of field binoculars and surveyed the scene like Robert E Lee at Gettysburg.

"What have we here? It looks like...oh, no...goodness...oh yes."

She turned to confront her party and pronounced, "Wouldn't you know? It's the Golf Club Ladies' Day Picnic. And we're going to have to go right through them. There's no other way around."

"Well, what about our clothes now?" challenged Gerry.

"Yeah, we can't walk nude right through that lot!" insisted Alan.

Melissa appeared to agree but caught Steve's expression. He was desperate to walk naked through the ladies' picnic. She couldn't deny him this fulfillment. This would be the greatest moment of his life given all that he had poured out to her a short time ago about his innermost urges. She also saw Alice cooing into Gerry's ear. The short blond was beginning to look very submissive indeed. As she whispered he started nodding solemnly. He'd been told by Alice that he would be staying naked and there was nothing he could do about it. She would be making all the decisions for him from this day forth.

Meanwhile Sally's dark eyes were flashing as she whispered to Alan, "We. Are. Going. To. Let. Those. Golf. Ladies. See...the prettiest penis in the whole wide world!" Wow! He was suddenly stirred by the sheer...naughtiness...of it.

"But what if they laugh at it?"

"Well, wouldn't that be kinda nice too?"

Jeepers!

He thought of the way he had enjoyed total nudity on this walk. He thought of the sweetness of surrender to female authority. And if female golfers pointed at him and laughed at a small dick, well, he would be set on fire the way Steve was when they pointed at his big one.

Melissa was ready to move but somewhat resented Steve's beaming smile and now-rock hard penis. He was rearing to go, to get into it, to display himself to the female golfers. He was enjoying this too much. There was one cruel trick left to her.

She ordered Tammy, Christine, Susie and Gloria to take Steve by the arms and hold them back. She asked Milly Smithers, the girl fascinated by the bulges in mens' swimmers, to very gently prise Steve's erection out just a tiny distance from his pubis. Because she, Melissa, was going to shave all Steve's pubic bush until he was clean as a whisker.

There were intakes of breath. She delved into her backpack and opened a pink toiletries bag to produce her razor. Steve gaped, his eyes wild, but as she wielded that thing so near his stubborn prick he dared not struggle. She started at the base of his shaft, moved to the sides of the brush, satisfied herself with a rough cropping before returning to complete the depilation more thoroughly. Then she did the circuit again rounding up every last one of his auburn curlies.

He was completely shorn.

Tammy fell on some of the fallen curls and snatched them up. " Souvenirs! For the girls at school!" And her companions went wild, grabbing the short auburn locks to wrap in their handkerchiefs. Sally, who had heard about pubic shaving from her sister and planned to use it on Alan in the tree-house, looked Alan in the eye. He read her intention. She was sending a signal that he would soon be as bare as an egg down there. Like Steve. He swallowed deep. Nothing need be said. Sufficient unto the day...

Emily snuggled into Rod. "Whatever else I order you to do, you're not loosing your flaming red bush."

His response surprised.

"Oh, I guess it grows back fast."

His readiness to let her shame him did not have limits. She absorbed this little revelation with warm pleasure.

Gerry had a different response, however. He asked Alice, "Your cousins won't wanna do that?"

"Oh, I don't know."

"Okay, a deal. The hair, the make-up, even the ...girly underwear if they want. But not..."

"Oh, I think I'll be making that decision, boy."

No argument.

They started the descent.

Some yards out the socializing lady golfers noticed the party of hikers. Closer, they became aware that the leader, a rangy young athlete, was naked. Then, that he had a huge erect prick. When he was in their middle, that he had no pubic hair.

They were middle-aged and elderly. They stared in astonishment, then gluttony. For the second time today Steve felt exploratory female eyes all over his midriff. His great white monster throbbed. And now...this time...there was none of the terror that had made him hide behind bushes. For him now no terror. Just a celestial dirty thrill, a great surge of it right through his being, his gut, to the bulbous mushroom head of his prick. Especially when he saw the popping eyes wide as saucers. Especially when he saw a woman as old as his grandmother lock in a prurient leer at his cock.

A big dollop of pre-cum now appeared from his penis slit.

Everyone of the excited, stunned women golfers was imagining what she could do - if anything - with a battering ram that monstrous.

As their silent astonishment turned to gasps and giggles the surging female golfers, some with drinks or paper plates in hand, saw amid the uniformed girl scouts, a thin red-headed youth with a nervously bobbing overlarge Adam's apple... and a long curved penis pointing the away ahead. He was blushing acutely.

"It's just like a swan's neck," he heard an obese, pearl-wearing matron exclaim. And then sink into giggles, blushing at her indecorous comment. "Look at those BALLS!" gushed a brazen dyed-haired 60 year old gesturing with a cigarette holder. "What a pair of baubles!" There was huge merriment from her circle. "I love his red curlies," trilled a 30-something. "Wish I had those to come home to."

It was Emily who was asking in Rod's ear whether he felt shame now. And what was it like? Her panties were soaking. He was close to tears or fainting, the experience was so intense. He would be able to talk about it later. But some nameless impulse was willing his cock stay at full mast as the crowds parted for him. He wouldn't be without this experience. He reached back for Emily's hand. But she had deliberately drifted off, to make him suffer more.

"This will just like you stripping for my cousins," Alice was assuring Gerry as the two of them entered the crowd. He strode out, trying not to see the young mothers, the sexy middle-aged matrons with dyed hair, the rutish grandmothers without any inhibitions left, the frustrated housewives who read about sex in magazines but were getting less and less...who, without warning, were looking close-up at a cute, snub-nosed, blond gymnast walking with a 45 degree erection. Blushing scarlet.

He could feel their eyes roaming all over.

The crowd was more outspoken, warmed up by what they had seen. "Take him home with you, Hazel! Bet you'd want to!"

"Look at that private part, ain't it picture-perfect!"

"Yessir, sturdy and upright and size perfect! Oh my God, this is a day to treasure. Where did they come from?"

"Well, what a pretty little picture that is!"

"I'd expect my son William looks just like that with his clothes off. Must get myself a peek next time I can!"

"The tight little ass, Kathie, his backside! Just look at his ass!"

There was more, much more. Especially as some of the ladies threw their plates and drinks down to trot alongside the nude youths, becoming more brazen and raucous and coarse in their commentary.

Alan Larsens was in view now, the uniformed girl scouts falling away to the sides, as they had with the other boys. Even Sally had separated herself from Alan, as Alice had with Gerry. And for a reason : to let her boy have the most shameful experience of his life. To make it an even more deeply humiliating experience than the scene by the pool. To make it...an initiation. And to have a deep sensuous subject to analyze for a long time to come.

Alan was not erect. His dainty cylinder of white flesh fell in front of his barely visible scrotal sack. The mauve-tinted head of his penis was an acorn, not a sprawling mushroom. He picked his way, trying to stare straight ahead. And he tried to cut off the vulgar commentary around him.

From a peroxide blond 50 year old, "Hey! Here's a little one. My, isn't that cute!"

"Hi there sonny. You're still growing, I take it?"

"Don't worry, it's not what you've got, it's what you do with it."

"My, he's awfully proud of his little pecker, isn't he?"

"Not many boys would be going around naked with a tiny thing like that. That's for sure. Wonder why he's doing it?"

"But isn't he so good-looking? I'd take him home - but I'd still want my man's big gun."

"If my daughter unpacked that I think she'd want her money back!"

When Alan had passed through these tormentors, out of the golf property and into a forest glade where the party had gathered, there were tears trickling down his cheeks. But Sally kissed them away. And the girl he had tormented in childhood was whispering sweet things about the tree-house tomorrow.

"Boy, you sure got even, didn't you?"

He was snuffling.

She put her arms around him. "Come into the trees and I'll make it up." The uniformed senior girl scout led her buck-naked boy into the forest.

Someone noticed that Melissa and Steve were missing. Giggling, Gloria Jenkins explained that when he emerged from the golf party Steve had been shaking - trembling all over - and his cock had been dribbling with fluid. "He said he had never been so excited. He was starting to play with himself again. Melissa took him into the trees to fix him up. Said they might take a little longer about it this time but we should continue to the meadow."

So they did, in sight of the town and its church towers. Where they relaxed and rested on the grass.

Susie Winthrope was the first girl to do it. To reach up under her skirt and wrench her smelly, dripping panties down her legs. "There's no way I'm taking these home," she declared. And flung them over the fence into the long grass of the cow pasture. Gerry caught a quick glimpse of her hairy vulva when she did it. His cock immediately rose. Alice noticed. He blushed.

For her part Emily shocked Rod by doing the same. She held her panties up just as she had held a boy's underwear by the pool earlier in the day. And smiled at the red-head. This gesture and the sight of girl's underwear made Rod excited. "I'd like to hold them," he said shyly. He took the panties and pressed them to his nostrils. And so Rod had his first scent of a woman and introduction to her lubricating fluids. His prick uncoiled in tribute. The swan's neck paid its respects one more time.

Alan apparently had just enjoyed his first contact with a woman's lubricating fluid too. Because at that moment the handsome owner of the dainty dick arrived, arms wrapped around Sally - whose uniform was disheveled. Grass and leaves plastered on it as well. Alan was at peace, the trauma with the cruel golfers clearly forgotten. One clue : his penis was greasy and foamy . And Rod noticed it emitted the same overpowering odor that came from Emily's panties. A woman's smell. Alan and Sally looked very satisfied.

Gloria told Sally what all the girls had done with their soaked and smelly panties. She should do the same.

"I'm not wearing any," said Sally with a far-away look. And Alan beamed at her side.

It was a longer wait for Steve and Melissa.

When they arrived Steve looked wrung out. There were twigs in his hair. His chest and back had scratches. A leaf was plastered to his bottom which was quilted after lying on grass. Rod, Gerry and Alan noticed that his big dick was finally hanging soft, looking much bigger because of the total absence of any pubic bush. It was also foamy and greasy. And reeked of a vagina's juices.

Melissa's skirt hung unevenly and in places her blouse was hanging out. There were twigs and leaves on her uniform. She looked kind of dazed. Suddenly she noticed the litter of wet panties lying over the fence.

She gestured. "Ours?"

"Thought it would be better," said Susie.

"Why don't you do it too?" asked Gloria, outrageously.

Still dazed, their senior scout leader hitched her skirt and reached up under it. Gerry, standing closest, got a glimpse of a vast hairy vulva and caught an overpowering whiff of woman's lubricating fluid. He thought he saw silvery snail trails down her thighs. His cock stiffened further. Then Melissa dropped the skirts and looked blank. "I must have forgot..."

Steve laughed first. "I'm not going back to find them!"

Then they all joined in the laughter. Melissa too.

Alice quietly steered Gerry off to the side. She whispered she had seen him glancing up the skirts and had seen the effect it had had. She slowly, deliberately reached up under her skirt and took hold of her own panties and hauled them off. She did it with her skirt held as high as she could, making sure he saw her pouting vulva covered in flaxen locks. Deliberately gave him a good look. Stretched it out and looked down to see his regulation cock harden further to its standard, rubbery 45 degrees.

She stood close and pressed her panties to his face, screwing their crotch into his snub nose. She felt him go weak as the pungent odor filled his lungs. Instructing him to hold them to his face, she watched him obey as always. Then, glancing to see that her girl friends were distracted - making fun of Steve, as it happens - she reached down and grasped the bell-end of Gerry's punchy erection. She gently twisted and stroked the corona. She felt him go tense. By the time she started stroking the shaft he was close to coming. And he did, flinging out a rope of silvery fluid that littered the grass six feet off.

There was applause from the group.

"Well done!"

"Real neat!"

"It was the golf ladies that did that!"

"No, no the whiff of panties. Boys can't help themselves when they get that!"

Gerry and Alice strolled back.

"Will your cousins let me do that with their panties?"

"Yes. And after a day with you, expect their panties to be just as wet and smelly."

The senior scouts began to unpack boys' underwear, jeans and t-shirts and the boys started to identify them. Then Rod, Gerry and Alan made it clear by their stances that they expected to be helped to dress. To be helped into their underwear with their cocks and balls being patted down, touched one last time today, with perhaps another tickle or two on their bottom cheeks. And into their shirts with the opportunity for girls' finger tips to play fleetingly with their tummies, nipples or armpits. And when their shorts had to be hauled up their legs, another opportunity for some petting and poking. Emily, Alice and Sally were more than happy to fulfill these hopes and indeed seemed to test Melissa's patience by spending too long on the delicious assignment.

And Steve? He had his clothes over an arm. But was not getting dressed. He said he was planning a return to the Ladies Day. He wanted to do that again, more slowly. And then maybe a circuitous route home though the town's back alleys and parks. Somehow, describing these options, his penis had begun to rise again. He is unbelievable, the rest of them thought.

They all laughed at the monster.

Finally Melissa said, "I think our day has come to an end."

Damn it, was the general response.

Leaving Steve naked in the field they started the climb to the town. They walked slowly. There was a sense of reluctance in the air. Then Melissa paused. "Can't leave the boy like that, girls. You all go home. I'm going back with Steve. If he's going to revisit the golf ladies I think he needs me to watch over him from the woods. And look after him after. He is a young man with very, very great needs."

Boldly she sauntered to rejoin the naked young basketball player. They watched as she put an arm round his waist and, facing them, gave a hearty wave. They saw his prick jump to full stand. He took the giant erection in his hand and started moving it. Up and down the mammoth white shaft. Even from that distance they could see the network of bulging veins and the purple tinting of the mushroom-shaped crown.

Steve had one last message for them.

"Remember - about today. Just do one thing. Remember, don't tell the girls at school!"

He laughed. Melissa laughed. They all laughed.