The One Foot Rule

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in heaven. To see my cock disappearing into my married sister-in-laws mouth, her heaving pre-cum stained breasts below. I knew I wasn't going to last long.

Carol was good at this. Lucky Ted! Her tongue slowly enveloped, wrapped itself, around my meat, then uncoiled. Pressed up against my shaft, slid across the heads tender edges, its underside, like she was bathing a baby...gliding...So caring...sooo gooood!

We'd both seemingly agreed to not use our hands on each other...to not touch. She was still rubbing herself. I was sure of that, the little movements of her arms a giveaway. My hands were by my side, fists clenching and unclenching, feeling the pleasure course through my body as the unbelievable was happening.

Carol was sucking me off!

And all of a sudden it all got too much and the moment I'd been aching for was upon me. The familiar churning of my balls, the deafening rush of blood. I began slowly rocking, thrusting into her mouth to get a bit more friction, now urgently needing to fill her with my cum. As Carol sensed my urgency, she lived up to one of her fantasies...she slid her mouth further forward and allowed me fully down her throat! God, it was so intense.

We both held for a second. I could feel her throat constricting. I flexed my cock in response. Un-fucking believable!! I could feel my balls moving and then she was withdrawing her mouth, breathing through her nose, salivating all around my shaft while keeping its head warm and wet.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth," I said intently, staring into her eyes and at the same time thrusting forward. Carol swallowed me whole again, her nose in my pubes, her chin against my quivering ball sack, and trembling quite violently, I unleashed. A torrent.

"Fuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkk", I groaned.

I could feel it racing through me, straight into her. For the first 10 seconds Carol managed to take all of me but as I began flexing, spurting my hot seed in wave after wave, she had to come off slightly, my inflamed head still locked in her suction. She was drinking me down, draining me dry. I continued shooting into her mouth for god knows how long, as she ran her tongue all over me, breathing heavily through her nose, her fingers flying over, and into, her sopping wet cunt. The sound was unmistakable.

After about 30 seconds I couldn't take the friction any longer and had to pull out. I was spent and pretty wobbly on my feet. I stepped backward a few feet and crashed back onto the sofa. Carol was staring at me with hooded lids, in a lustful frenzy. Remnant sperm and saliva glistened on her bottom lip. I finally saw the source of all her noise, the three fingers she had plunging deeply up herself were moving in a blur of pussy juice. She was like a sex crazed animal in heat.

It was fantastic!

Carols head bowed and she grunted herself heavily through a series of orgasmic shocks, each one like a spasm through her body. liquid was pouring out of her. Her chair was a saturated mess. It even began to puddle on the floor.

I'd just had oral sex with Carol. I had emptied myself down her throat. Her inflamed pussy was staring me in the face, her dripping fingers were resting on her thighs. Her stained blouse was askew and...she still had her work jacket on!

We were both breathing heavily. Smiling at our evil.

"You fucker," she finally said quietly.

I could only hope!

12