The Only Difference is the 'S'.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

I suppose that up to this point I was still half telling myself that I was with a woman, after all he was still made up, although it was rather smeared, and his long slender legs gripped me just like woman's. His torso too felt soft and feminine beneath me, its slimness accounting for the lack of breasts cushioning our bodies. But now that I had entered him properly I abruptly realised that I didn't need that self delusion, the sop I was throwing to my heterosexuality. Instead I could accept that I was with a man and I was enjoying it, I didn't care about gender anymore, just about mutual pleasure and intimacy.

The sex was wonderful, I increased the speed and power of my thrusts as I became more aroused and as I grew in confidence, until I was driving in and out of Sam's arse with all my power, squeezing the breath out of him with each plunge. All the time we were kissing, our mouths locked together as much as our thrashing bodies would allow, and all the time we were gasping little messages of support and encouragement to each other, telling each other how good it felt, how much we wanted it, how hard we should do it, and in a genuine commitment, how often we wanted it to happen again. I knew then that we would stay lovers, and that I actually wanted Sam to do the same to me.

I had waited much of the evening to cum, and the climax that I could feel building inside me was growing more and more powerful long before it was ready for release. I could feel it increasing, feel the heat growing, the coordination going from my muscles, the delicious ache starting in my legs as I got closer and closer to cumming. I was gasping for breath, forcing myself to keep plunging into him, longing for release yet wanting to let it increase until I could almost squirt my whole being into Sam's arse.

When it came my climax was massive. I drew back like the sea in a tidal wave only to slam myself down into him with all the force I could muster, flooding him with cum, sending spurt after spurt into him, the sensation in my cock so intense that I couldn't prevent myself from crying out, yelling obscenities that described how I felt and what I wanted to do, pulling back only to smash myself forward again and again, feeling the air being driven from Sam's folded body by the force of my thrusts. When it was done I just collapsed on top of him and lay wheezing and trembling in his arms.

Eventually we disentangled ourselves and lay side by side without speaking, each of us lighting a much needed post-coital cigarette and thinking over what had happened.

"I fancied you a great deal as a woman, but I didn't expect that I could fancy you as a man." I told him finally.

He looked at me with a crooked grin on his face and replied.

"The only real difference between a 'he' and a 'she' is the 's'."

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers