The Optocynic 5000

Story Info
Bobby gets a new camera and asks his mom to pose.
6.3k words
4.67
262.1k
511

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers

This is very loosely connected to optocynic's series Persuading Shy Mom to Pose where a young man gets a new camera and inexplicably gets his mom to pose for and have sex with him. There's no inference in the original that there's anything special or magical about the camera, but I've chosen to use that as a plot device -- not that there's much plot in this story!

As with all my stuff, this will feature large breasted women having sex with big dicked men with plenty of anal and cumshots. Consider this your warning about the content so don't bother complaining about yet another story on Literotica featuring huge tits and dicks -- if that isn't your thing, then stop reading now and leave the others to enjoy themselves.

As always, everyone is 18 or over.

† † † † †

"Wow, this is a real bargain, Dan," I said, standing in my doorway and turning the digital camera over in my hands, trying to find something wrong with it. "You sure you don't want anything more for it?"

Dan smiled at me. "No, I've -- ehhhhhhh -- got everything I want out of it." He glanced back over his shoulder to the car that was idling, waiting for him. His mom was sitting in the driver's seat -- she was a good looking woman with a great figure and while me and Dan hadn't hung round together since leaving college, I'd see her in town sometimes and always say hi. She noticed us looking and smiled back, waving at us.

"Well in that case, you can have this before you change your mind," I said, reaching into my pocket and handing him the cash. He took it and gave me the tripod that went with the camera as well. "And thanks again."

"That's okay," he said, then paused. "Say, you're -- eehhhhhhh -- gonna want a model to pose for you, yeah?" he asked.

"Huh, I guess," I said. Honestly, I hadn't given it a thought. I'd only just started getting into photography and was planning on shooting landscapes.

He looked at me, nervously biting his lip. "I don't want to piss you off," he said, "but you're mom's really hot. You might -- ehhhhhh -- want to ask her to pose for you, maybe?"

"My mom?" I laughed.

"Yeah," he said, looking back at his own mother in the car. "I didn't think my mom would go for it at first but -- ehhhhhh -- once I pointed the camera at her, she really -- eehhhhhh -- opened up to all sorts of possibilities." He pointed at the camera. "I'm pretty sure I deleted all the photos, but you might want to check before you get your mom to -- eehhhhh -- pose for you."

With that he headed back to his car and got in, putting his arm around his mom's shoulder as he waved goodbye. Just as his mom hit the gas and pulled away, I could swear he grabbed a handful of her tits. Shaking my head, I took the camera and tripod up to my bedroom.

I switched it on and noticed the battery was fully charged and, with a few presses of some buttons, quickly got to the gallery view where I found four photos.

"Holy shit," I said, attaching the USB cable to the camera and my laptop and downloading the photos so I could view them on a bigger screen. Four pictures -- Dan's mom sucking on a large cock -- Dan's mom with the same cock in her pussy -- Dan's mom on her hands and knees, the cock in her ass -- and finally Dan's mom with her face covered in cum.

"Holy shit," I said again. I cycled through the photos again and again, my own dick getting hard as I realised that I was looking at one of my friends fucking his gorgeous mom like she was a porn star. I thought back to what Dan had said, about how my own mom was hot and I should get her to pose. He was right -- my mom was the hottest woman I knew and I'd punched more than one of my friends for calling her a MILF in the past. She was gorgeous, had masses of dark red hair, long legs, a nice round ass, a trim waist and -- her best feature -- a pair of huge tits that hardly sagged despite their size and her age thanks to all the time she spent at the gym. To look at her, you'd never guess she'd turned forty last year and had two grown up kids, me and my sister Lois who looked more like her sister than her daughter.

"Holy shit," I said a third time.

"Bobby? You home?" my mom called from downstairs.

"Yeah!" I called back, hurriedly closing the laptop and disconnecting the camera. I put the strap round my neck and spent a moment rearranging my clearly obvious hard-on, pulling my T-shirt down so that it covered the big bulge. My mom and sister were blessed with big tits -- I got the gift with my oversized dick.

I head down to the kitchen where my mom was finishing putting away a few groceries that she'd picked up. I stood in the doorway and looked at her -- she wore a simple long-sleeved dress, white with horizontal stripes, with buttons running from the neckline down to the hem, and a wide belt that cinched it in at the waist and a pair of low heels. Her long hair was piled up on top of her head and, as she'd been driving, she wore her black rimmed glasses. Dan was right -- she was hot.

"There you are," she said, catching sight of me and walking over, giving me a hug, stepping back when she felt the camera poke her in her belly, but not before I'd felt her big tits squash against my chest. "What's this? A new toy?" she said, lifting the camera.

"Yeah, my friend Dan was selling it for a stupid price and offered it to me," I said, thankful that I'd downloaded the photos as I watched her press buttons and cycle through options. As she was stood so close and we're roughly the same height, I couldn't help but glance down at the start of her tempting cleavage that was just visible below the neckline of her dress thanks to the top two buttons being undone. Her big, pale tits bulged up, pushed together by her bra, the swells lightly dusted with freckles.

"Looks like a nice camera," she said, handing it back to me. "Hope you didn't pay too much for it."

"No, it was a bargain, definitely," I said as she went back to the table and continued unpacking the groceries. As she reached up to one of the cupboards, I brought the camera up and took a couple of snaps, catching her with her dress sliding up her thighs, the cotton wrapped around her pert ass cheeks.

"Did you just take a photo of me?" she asked, looking over her shoulder with a smile.

"Well -- yeah -- I mean, I'm going to need a model, right?" I said. "And what better one than my own gorgeous mom?"

"Flattery will get you everywhere, young man," she laughed. She opened another cupboard and put some cans away, this time squatting down. I took another couple of shots, the noise of the camera making her look round and smile again.

"Bobby, stop that," she said with a laugh. "You don't want pictures of your old mom."

"You're not old, mom, you know that," I said, snapping away. "Come on, let me take some photos to get used to the camera. What do you say? Pose for me, mom?"

"Pose for you? All I'm doing is putting some food away."

"And yet you still look fantastic, mom," I said with a grin. "Reach up to the top cupboard again -- only this time, look back over your shoulder?"

Mom paused for a second before picking up a jar of sauce and doing as I asked, reaching up into the cupboard, at the same time looking back at me. I took a couple more pictures, stepping into the kitchen proper and getting a couple of different angles.

"That's great, mom -- can you put something in the lower cupboard but this time -- ahhhh -- bend over rather than hunkering down?"

"Bend over?" mom asked.

"Yeah, I already have a shot of you hunkering down, so -- " I left it hanging, wondering if I'd pushed it too far, too soon.

Mom picked up another can and looked at me, a half smile on her face. "What's going to happen to these photos, Bobby?"

"What do you mean, mom?"

"You're not planning to share them with anyone? Put them online or anything?"

"Oh God no, no, honest," I said, genuinely surprised.

"Just make sure you don't," mom said, then slowly turned back to the camera and bent over at the waist, looking at me as she put the can away.

I snapped away, getting some side on shots that showed her huge boobs pushing down and stretching her dress, before moving around and getting some of her perfect ass, mom turning her head and watching me the whole time.

"This isn't just an excuse to take some photos of my butt, is it?" mom asked with a laugh.

"No, no," I said, then smirked. "Although you do have a fantastic set of buns, mom," I said, blushing slightly.

"There's that flattery again," she said. "So what now?" she asked, standing up.

I thought, frantically. "Could you -- ummm -- could you lean over the grocery bags, like you're looking for something?"

"Really?" mom asked, moving to the table. "That doesn't sound very interesting." She put her hands on the table top and leaned over the bag as I snapped away. The position of her arms and the angle of her upper body meant her big tits were pushed together and thrust forward which made her dress bulge outward as it tried to contain them. While the top two buttons were undone, displaying the start of her cleavage, I wanted to see more.

"Hmmm, you're right, mom," I said. I took a deep breath. "Maybe it would be a bit more interesting if you -- ummm -- if you -- you know -- undid a couple more buttons?" I winced a little as she looked up at me.

"You want me to undo some buttons on my dress?" she asked and I couldn't tell if she was shocked or angry or what.

"Just to -- like you said -- make the photos a bit more -- interesting?" I managed. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, wondering if my hot mom was going to go for this.

She paused for a moment. "And you promise these photos aren't going anywhere else? No-one else is going to see them?"

"Promise, mom," I said. She reached up and, staring at me the whole time as I continued taking photos, undid the next three buttons on her dress. "Could you -- could you do the same pose again, mom? Looking into the bag, I mean?"

She put her hands back on the table and leaned forward again. This time, the pale, creamy slopes of her huge jugs pushed the dress wide open, revealing her deep cleavage and the hint of a lace bra. I couldn't help groaning in delight as she pushed her arms closer together, sandwiching her tits between her upper arms, making them bulge even further.

"God, mom," I whispered, "you're so fucking hot."

"Thank you, Bobby," she said, a little breathless. "But I'm not sure you should be having that sort of reaction looking at your mother."

"Can't help it, mom," I smiled. "You're the hottest woman I know."

She stood up and put her hands on her hips, not bothering to do up the buttons on her dress, the tops of her tits still visible. "So what now, Mr Photographer?" she asked.

"Ummmmm -- can you -- can you go to the refrigerator and get a bottle of water?" Mom walked over and opened the refrigerator, hunkering down before I stopped her. "Sorry, mom -- can you bend over again and -- and turn towards me?"

Mom looked down at her chest and smiled before following my instructions, bending at the waist as she reached into the refrigerator for a bottle. Her big tits pushed down, almost spilling out of her dress, putting a huge amount of strain on the button directly beneath them. I frantically snapped away, getting in closer than before, my mom's big, white tits filling up the viewfinder.

"Ooooh, that's chilly," she said, stood in front of the open refrigerator.

"No, mom, that's really hot," I said, making us both laugh.

"Now what, Mr Photographer?" she asked again.

"Ummm -- could you -- I know -- lean back against the sink and take a drink from the bottle?"

"Like this?" mom said, putting her back against the counter and leaning back, opening the bottle and raising it up. Her arched back made her tits push out at the dress again, giving me a fantastic shot of her big jugs as they spread the dress wide, revealing more of her white lace bra.

"Yeah, that's fantastic, mom," I said, moving around her and taking shot after shot. "Now take a drink."

She raised the bottle to her lips and I gawped as she spread her lips wide, clamping them around the wide neck of the water bottle. She turned her eyes to me and winked -- she probably knew what I was imagining!

"That's great, mom, great -- can you -- ummm -- can you lift the bottle up and -- errrr -- pour the water into your mouth?"

"I'll give it a go," mom said. She raised the bottle higher and opened her mouth wide as I snapped away with the camera. Water poured out but her aim was off and it splashed over her face making her shriek in surprise. As she turned away and straightened up, she forgot to move the bottle and more water poured over her, dousing her huge tits, drenching her dress, the camera catching it all.

"Jesus, that's hot," I said.

"Don't just stand there, pass me something to dry myself with," mom said, holding her hand out. I grabbed a towel and passed it to her, snapping away as she wiped at her cleavage, the white cotton of the dress becoming almost see through. "I need to get changed," she said, taking her glasses off and drying them.

"You could -- " I gulped, not believing I was about to say this " -- get changed here?"

"What?" mom asked.

"Well, it would -- sort of make sense for -- for the pictures," I said. "It's kind of a story now -- you coming home -- putting the groceries away -- having a drink -- spilling -- spilling water down your dress." We looked at each other, each one sizing the other up. "It's be a shame to finish it here, mom," I said.

She looked from me to the camera to her soaked dress and bare cleavage and back to me.

"And these photos go nowhere else? You promise?" she asked after the longest ten seconds of my life.

"Promise, mom," I said honestly.

I started taking pictures again as she slowly undid the belt around her tiny waist and dropped it to the floor. She undid more and more buttons on her dress -- leaning forward to accentuate her big tits even without being asked to -- before slowly pushing it off one shoulder then the other, shimmying it down her fantastic body until it pooled at her feet. She stood there in a white lace bra, a matching lace G-string and a pair of heels, and let me capture it all on camera.

"Jesus, mom," I sighed. "You are so fucking hot."

"And you're repeating yourself," she said with a laugh.

"That's -- that's a real nice bra, mom," I said.

She looked down and then quickly raised her hands, covering her nipples as she realised the water had made the thin lace transparent.

"Oh my -- that's more than I realised was showing," she laughed.

"So why don't you -- take it off, mom?" I asked. "I mean, it's see through anyway so it's not like I haven't already -- you know -- got some pictures."

She looked at me, biting her bottom lip as she thought about it.

"I don't know, Bobby. Being topless in front of my son wasn't on my list of things to do today."

"Come on, mom," I said. "You've got a fantastic figure and -- and you know you've got a great rack. Why not show it off for me?"

Blushing a little, she slowly reached behind herself and unclasped her bra, quickly holding it in place with one arm as she pulled the straps off her shoulders.

"This is our secret, right?" she asked.

"Definitely," I said.

She slipped her arms free of the straps and then, slowly, moved the lace cups away, revealing her huge, perfect tits to me, her pale nipples hard and upright.

"Jeez, mom," I gasped, taking pictures. "You could make a fortune as a model."

She smiled. "Do you -- do you like them?" she asked.

"Hold them for me, mom," I said, grinning as she cupped her big mounds. "You've got the best tits I've ever seen," I said honestly.

"You don't think they're -- too big?" she asked.

"Hell no," I said quickly. "They're fucking superb." I took more photos of her holding her tits. "Would you -- would you lift one up and maybe -- maybe lick the top of it?"

Without a word, she did as I asked, pushing her right tit up as she bent her head, her long tongue sliding out from between her lips and licking the bulging tit flesh.

"Fuck, mom," I whispered. "That is so fucking horny."

"How about this?" she asked quietly and pushed her tit further, wrapping her lips around her own nipple and sucking on it for a second or two while I quickly took some shots, staring at me the whole time. She released her tit -- a line of spit connecting her nipple and her lips for a second -- then smiled at me.

"What now, Mr Photographer?"

"Could you turn around so I can get some shots of -- you know?"

"My ass?" mom said with a smile. She turned round, put her hands on the counter and arched her back again, pushing her perfect butt out towards me. "Like this?" she asked over her shoulder.

"Oh yeah," I moaned, snapping away. Her lace G-string disappeared between the round globes of her butt and, as I knelt down, I could just make out the covered mound of her pussy. "Can you reach back and -- pull your -- your cheeks apart?" I asked.

She looked over her shoulder at me, eyes wide, and I thought she'd refuse -- but then she did it, using her left hand to grab her butt and pull her left cheek aside, revealing the thin white material of her thong that just about covered the crinkled muscle of her asshole.

I moaned low in my throat, practically drooling.

"Are you okay, Bobby?" mom asked.

"Never better, mom," I said. I looked up at her over the camera, swallowing nervously. "Would you -- pull your panties aside as well?"

"I don't know, Bobby," mom said. "I mean -- you'd see -- you know," then mouthed the word "everything."

"I don't mind, mom," I said, making it sound like I was doing her a favour! "It's just for the photos."

There was another long pause as she considered my request then -- a high blush in her face -- she took hold of her thong and pulled it from between her butt cheeks, dragging it to one side.

"Yeah, that's it, mom," I said, taking shots of her perfect asshole. "Spread your legs a bit -- a bit wider," I said, grinning as she obeyed my instructions, moving her feet apart.

As she did, she pulled the thong down and across again, deliberately showing me the waxed, hairless lips of her pussy. Plump and glistening with her juices, she was clearly turned on more than she would admit.

"Is that -- is that okay?" she gasped, looking over her shoulder and down at me where I knelt, staring at and photographing her pussy.

"Perfect," I managed to say. "Can you -- can you reach down with your other hand and -- and touch yourself?" I asked, not daring to look at her.

Another pause and then, slowly, from the front, I saw her slide two fingers under herself, hearing the slick sounds of her pussy lips parting.

"Uuuhhnnn, Bobby -- we're being -- very naughty," she sighed as she dragged her fingers back and forth along her pussy.

"I love watching you be naughty, mom," I said, taking photo after photo as the inevitable happened as she slid two fingers deep into her pussy, making her groan. The kitchen was silent apart from her panting breath and the wet sounds of her fingers dipping in and out of her sopping wet twat.

"That's so fucking hot," I whispered. "Mom? Will you -- will you do your ass, too?" I asked quietly.

She was so carried away that she didn't even answer. Instead, one finger slipped from her pussy and moved backwards, poked at her tight little butt hole. I watched amazed as she started fingering her ass and pussy together, putting another one in her pussy to replace the one in her ass.

"Uuhnnnn -- fuuuuuck!" she hissed, her legs shaking as she brought herself off in front of me. She looked back at me as she pulled her fingers free and I stood as she raised them up to her mouth. I snapped away as she sucked at the two that had been in her pussy -- and then the one that had been up her ass.

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers
12