The Oracle Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only one way to find out!" she said, wiggling her butt in front of him. "Think you've got what it takes?"

"I've got lots of what it takes," Alex said. "After all, I don't do this recreationally. Only for making babies. Like the Bible says."

Maria wasn't so sure about that herself, but she wasn't about to argue. Alex stepped up behind her, running an admiring hand across her back, making her shiver. His touch guided her hips down a little, to match his height. Then he slipped inside her easily.

What he lacked in length, he made up for in girth, but Maria was pretty sure this wasn't her match either. The circumference of him rubbed her walls so good, stimulating her G-spot, making her tighten around him. He started slow and sensual. She was still sensitive to savor every detail of their mating.

At some point the motel room door opened again, and a large man stepped in. Sergei, if she remembered correctly. Sergei watched Alex fucking her intently. Alex, perhaps intimidated, finished in a hurry. Maria felt his useless load splash inside her, another wave of hot fluid coating her insides. It was nice, but not quite enough to get her off. It was only a few minutes past 5:30.

"Sorry to your other dogs," Sergei said. "This pussy will be mine."

And immediately she could feel why. Sergei was big, and Maria felt herself stretching to accommodate him, even as lubed and limbered-up as she was. When he pushed all the way inside her--which he evidently loved to do, based on how much force he put into it--it felt like a gut punch. It knocked the wind out of her. She felt full in a way she never had before. And when he withdrew, the flare of his cock head rubbed her raw. There was a splatter of fluid on the sheets, as Sergei's cock pulled the other men's loads out of her with it.

Maria balled a fist up in the sheets and hung on. She heard the door open again, but she was too lost in the moment to bother telling who it was. Again and again Sergei reamed her out with his massive tool, grunting with the effort of every thrust. That climax that had eluded her with Alex caught up to her now. Her vaginal muscles tried to contract back down to size but couldn't. And Sergei drew that climax out until it felt like it was unending. If she wasn't in a stable position, she thought her thighs would turn to jelly under her. Cries were coming out of her continually. Probably people in the adjacent rooms could hear. But also the door was propped open, and probably the whole parking lot could hear. She'd never been a size queen before, but she'd never been gang-banged before either. There was a discomfort in the way she could feel Sergei making room for himself amongst her internal organs, but she also couldn't deny the effect it was having on her, to feel someone fill her so completely, to stimulate her vaginal walls so very much with every movement. It was delicious torment.

"I'm going to impregnate you now," he said.

"Do it!" she whimpered, but it was already done. After Sergei's cock vacating the previous loads from her, his felt fresh and hot as she felt it laying claim to her. A shame, she thought, that it was all for nothing. He wasn't the one either.

When Sergei was done with her, another man stepped in immediately to take his place. Mike, she remembered. An older black man with a nice smile.

"Hey there, gorgeous," he said, as the head of his cock met her folds, following the well-marked trail into her. Maria felt like she had to be gaping after Sergei.

It was hard to keep her vision in mind, as these men took turns with her. For a moment, she thought maybe Mike's cock felt about right inside of her. Maybe he could be the one. But it was so hard to tell, after Sergei left her insides rubbed raw, and she was numbed by the unending onslaught of penetration. Mike's thighs slapped against the back of hers, his testicles swinging forward into her clit with each thrust, as he gave it his all, over and over again. It was almost too much for Maria. She wasn't used to this kind of fucking, she had been selecting for careful men, attentive men, and this was a new experience entirely.

"Ready for my black baby, mamasita?" Mike asked.

"Do it," she said. "Cum inside me! Knock me up!"

The words had been on her mind all night, and she hoped maybe this time they could come true. Maria had been cumming all night, but by now she was on the cusp of something more. She was shaking with the need to climax again, and when she felt Mike's seed warm her insides again, she screamed like she never had before, cut short only by her inability to get a full lung-full of air. Her pulse was pounding in her head, her whole world shrinking to that point of hot, bright intensity inside herself.

"God damn! She's sucking it out of me!" Mike announced for the others in the room.

Maria didn't pass out, not quite. She hung on, but just barely, in a state divorced from her conscious mind. The one thought she managed to hang onto was that Mike wasn't her guy either.

She paid no mind anymore to who took his place behind her--and inside her--next. Men had come into the room while she hadn't been paying attention, and she wasn't sure if they were all men she invited, or just opportunists. Maybe they happened to be walking by the motel and heard her screams. Or maybe the men she had invited her told their friends. Regardless, she didn't really have a handle on the situation anymore.

But she also didn't want to stop, her body awash in a continuous crest and crash of pleasure. She was being pushed beyond where she always thought her limits were. Her vagina was swimming with many mens' seed, lubricating her to take more, always more, and sometimes she always felt when a man added his slip to the lottery. Sometimes she always had it in her to squeeze down on him, her body focused and primed to get the most out of him.

Maria lost track of time, but it was night and would be for several hours yet. She was dimly aware that while some men took their turns and left, like they were supposed to, others stuck around and watched, got hard again and jumped back in line. Not that she minded. Not that it mattered. None of them were him, as far she could tell, though a lot of it had gone by in a smear of sensation.

Eventually Mike fucked her again, humping her frantically, their flesh smacking together loudly and wetly. Maria pushed back against the force of his thrusts, trying to help him reach deeper, seeking stimulation where it felt just right. He came inside her, going rigid, his bony fingers leaving bruises on her hips as he splashed more of his seed into her, bringing her to yet another peak, filling her again to the brim. She could feel the excess dripping down her leg. Panting, Michael collapsed on her back for a moment before righting himself.

"Nearly gave me a heart attack," he remarked as his softening penis slipped free.

Maria noticed that the room was quieter. Not so many heavily-breathing men around her. She thought she might be alone, might be done, but Sergei was still there, and he was stepping up behind her to have another go, his large member held out and ready, red and engorged again.

Maria wasn't sure she could handle it again. She tried to get up from the position she'd been in for hours, but her limbs were all stiff and wobbly. Sergei laid a strong hand on the flat of her back to keep her down on all fours.

"I told you this pussy will be mine," he said.

Maria remembered what Sergei's cock had done to her before, scooping out the other men's semen. She couldn't quite explain why, but she felt protective of all the genetic material that the other men had left inside her since then, probably over a dozen of them.

"Sergei, please don't," she whimpered at first, but he didn't let her up, and when she felt the thick head of his cock split her open again, she didn't have it in her to fight him. She realized that she'd already been at these men's mercy for a while, and they might not have let her stop if she'd tried to.

He slid into her, and she felt the fluid gushing around him inside her. Then he pulled back, leaving her feeling empty and raw. Most of the semen she'd had inside her fell to the bedspread with a loud splatter. Sergei chuckled softly. All Maria could do was mewl incoherently.

She thought she'd experienced every possible sensation, every possible emotion, but Sergei's cock brought it all out in her. She found herself groaning, practically growling as he slid into her. Many men could lightly nudge her cervix when they bottomed out in her, but Sergei was battering at it like an invader, and reaching even deeper spots inside her. Spots she didn't even know she had nerve endings because no one had ever reached before.

After being used by every type of man with every kind of equipment, Maria now recognized how outside the norm Sergei was. She could feel distinctly the way he distended her opening in a way no one else had. The semen that had been lubricating her all but gone, it was just Sergei's foreskin against her vaginal walls, and she was all but tapped out.

"I wonder, will my baby boy have a cock this big?" he asked.

Maria had played along with all the men that night, letting them think they might be knocking her up even if she knew otherwise. But Sergei hadn't listened when she said no.

"It's going...to be...a baby...girl," she said, struggling to speak as he was rutting her mercilessly. "And it won't...be yours."

"So you're already pregnant? Could've fooled me. You fuck just like a woman in heat," he deduced. "No matter. I can still make you mine. I can still ruin you for anyone else. Steal you from whoever thinks you'll stick around to raise his child."

Maria didn't correct him, she was losing the capacity for speech, from the intensity of feeling his pole slide in and out of her.

"Do you still want it?" he asked.

He'd ignored her when she asked to stop. She knew she ought to remind him of that. She should deny him the pleasure of cumming inside her, especially after he forced everyone else's cum out of her, but...

"Yes. I want it," she pleaded.

"And where do you want it?"

"I want it inside me."

She could feel him growing just a bit longer and thicker. Surely he had to be approaching orgasm, right? She knew she was.

"I'm not pregnant," she admitted, caving, giving him what he wanted. "Not yet anyway."

"I knew it," he muttered. "Do you want me to get you pregnant?"

"I do," she said, desperate for it by now. Even if this was all role play, his load inside her would be real enough. "Cum inside me. Knock me up!"

"Please?" he teased.

"Please!" Her whole body was on a razor's edge, ready to tip.

With a grunt, she felt him swell, that foreboding pressure building. And then it flooded into her. She squealed like a pig, her torso tightening around him in time with his cock pulsing and pushing more of his seed into her.

Now she did black out. When she came to, Sergei was gone, and she was alone in the motel room. Her body and the whole bed beneath her was soaked in sweat and semen.

Maria was exhausted, but she didn't want to sleep in the soiled bed. She took a shower in the motel room, which washed off all the evidence on the outside of herself. Then she got her clothes and things out of the safe and went home. The whole situation felt unreal, except for the bruises on her buttocks, the amount of semen still inside her, and how her sex felt after taking at least a dozen men.

In the coming days, she replayed those memories, reassessed her actions that day. Fate had not brought her and her baby daddy together, and in that regard, it had been a failure. The night in the motel had been intense and strenuous enough that she wasn't sure she could handle it again anytime soon. And she was afraid that amongst her many partners that night, she could've stupidly exposed herself to risk of disease. What's more, she recognized guys around town. They wouldn't mention it, but they'd smile or wink. Her reputation had irrevocably changed.

Maria wasn't sure if she'd do something like that again, but one thing she did know was that her fertile time of the month was drawing to a close. So...maybe...but not for a couple weeks. Not until after her period came and went.

Except her period didn't come like usual. Maria started feeling different, kind of like she had when she'd been pregnant before, as a teenager. She was pretty sure what her visions told her was going to happen, but she bought a pregnancy test to be sure. It came back positive.

Greg texted, suggesting they get together for coffee. Maria texted back a picture of the plus sign. "Still want to grab coffee?" He didn't respond after that.

She remembered--too late--that the moment of conception she'd seen in her visions was bound to happen at some point, but maybe not this time. Maybe it'd be her second child.

Next she called Mark. "I'm pregnant!" she said.

"And it's mine?" he asked.

Maria didn't want to answer that.

"Is it mine?" he asked again, all happiness draining from his voice.

Maria sighed. "Probably not."

"I can't believe this!" Mark said, and hung up. So much for starting a family together.

Maria knew that was fair, after what she'd done and what had come out of it, but it still stung. Nevertheless, her visions had shown her the daughter she'd have, and the life they'd have together, man or no man. She'd find that special man in due time, but for now the baby growing inside her was enough.