The Order

Story Info
Tied down, used and abused under orders.
2.4k words
3.86
37.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a hectic day at work requiring me to get on the backs of my staff and I was happy to finally get home. "Hey poppet" I shouted coming through the front door "I'm so glad I'm back.............."

My sentence faded out as I noticed the envelope propped up on the small table in the living room and it was only then I noticed the house was strangely quiet.

Heart beating faster I opened the envelope and pulled out a single sheet of paper. "Hey Babe," it read, "I have gone out with some of the girls today and not sure when I will be back. It could be in the next 30 minutes or could be a few hours from now, I have left some items upstairs for you to utilise and I expect everything to be ready for my return. I may or may not be alone so I will expect the house to be tidy upon my return.

Non-compliance will not be viewed favourably and I don't wish to be disappointed."

My heart was beating faster now! I had a quick check downstairs to make sure everything looked ok, stashed my coat and headed upstairs.

My partner has a bit of a bohemian streak running through her which came out when decorating the house and as a result the upstairs bedrooms have long curtains rather than doors which gives it a nice cool feel in the summer but can limit privacy when guests are staying. This realisation flashed through my mind, what with the possibility of guests in the house, when I saw what had been left for me.

Our bed was bare except for a sheet and had 2 ankle restraints coming from the two top corners attached to the head of the frame. Placed in the centre was the thigh to ankle restraints that had left me helpless on so many previous occasions along with the full face leather mask. At the base of the bed my wife had positioned a small padded table we usually keep in the living room. Resting on this table was a collar attached to a chain that had been further connected to the chest of drawers. The chain looked that when the collar was attached it would run fairly taut leaving my masked head restrained facing upwards on a thin table. Whatever had she in mind?

I started to get hard the moment I strapped in my left ankle (she had left the gap quite wide on purpose to ensure I had minimal movement). After the other leg was secure I put on the mask and tied the lacing up at the back, the eye holes I would cover at the last possible moment but no gag had been left for my use so my breathing would be easy for awhile. The collar was a stretch. The chain was just the right length and it meant the collar was tight but not impairing my breathing, however I was completely stretched out due to the position of the ankle cuffs and once my hands were locked in I was going nowhere. The thighs to ankle restraints were chosen due to the nature of the locking mechanism. By removing a pin they can be locked in position with one hand which is a feature I took advantage of after pulling down the blindfold. So I lay there, precum dripping, stretched out from head to feet, arms secured to my sides and naked except for a full face leather mask leaving only my mouth exposed. Heaven.

I don't know how long I had lain there when the house phone rang, nothing I could do about it anyway but the thought occurred to me that I was being checked up on. This was reinforced a little white later when my mobile started ringing, if something serious had happened I knew I couldn't help and I felt a bit guilty. This feeling passed when someone knocked on the front door. Although the curtain across the bedroom door kept out the light sound came quite readily and subconsciously I held my breath. My heart beat soared as a few minutes later I heard a key in the lock followed by a burst of noise as a group of excitable and drunk women entered the house.

A number of voices were unfamiliar including the one yelling for directions to the toilet as she thundered up the stairs; the fear she would blunder into my room filled my thoughts and brought my back to a high state of arousal. I remained undiscovered but my senses were overwhelmed with the noise of chatter and laughter going on in the rooms around me. It was difficult to know that I was still alone in the room but nothing had caused my senses to twitch although my cock was craving attention. After awhile the noise died slightly and I was getting used to the sounds of people coming up to use the loo. Then I felt a change in the air as someone came into the room through the curtain.

I lay there in silence straining to hear yet trying not to give away the fact I had noticed something. I was betrayed by my cock. After what felt like ages the first I knew was the feeling of fingernails moving up along my inner thigh and across my stomach before grabbing and twisting my nipple. I had to bite my tongue in order to prevent myself gasping out loud. Still lying in silence I tried to track whoever was in the room but only felt the movement of the curtains followed by footsteps descending the stairs.

I could still feel the tracks of those fingernails on my skin long after my mystery visitor had left and my stomach was cool with the drops of precum that had escaped. The fact my senses were heightened gave me warning that more footsteps were coming up the stairs in a more slow and determined manner than before and this time I heard the noise of the curtain being pushed aside. My lover, partner and mistress breathed her introduction into my ear, "very good" she whispered "you have done exactly as I requested and may have earned yourself a reward." My cock quivered in anticipation. "Don't go and ruin it by crying out now..."

Pain exploded across my chest as she attached the first nipple clamp and her hand clamped across my mouth to mask the groan I was too slow to stifle, she kept her hand there whilst attaching the other clamp and removed it only when I started straining for air. This was followed by what I guessed was a cock ring which was placed around the base and then tightened. "Can't have you Cumming to early now can we" she whispered, "It looks like we have lost some already." With this I felt her fingertip at the eye of my cock followed by the sound next to my head of her slowly sucking her finger accompanied by a satisfied sigh. This made me feel even more aroused if possible and I became fully aware of the cock ring. I knew I was in for a frustrating time and my reaction betrayed me which prompted a sly giggle.

"I can't be away from the girls for too long" she sighed "so you need to make every second count in order to keep me happy." This was followed by a rustling of clothes and some movement around my head resulting in a sudden increase in temperature as she stood astride the small table. The collar chain meant I was going nowhere as my mouth was covered by my mistress' pussy and I started licking. "Fucking idiot I said quick" she growled pulling on the nipple clamps chain for good measure. So I dived in licking and tonguing for all I was worth, biting gently on her clit whenever her movements gave me opportunity. The smell was incredible and my face quickly became soaked in her juice, the leather of the mask making her seat nice and slippy. Every now and then she slipped forward giving me the briefest access to her tightly puckered arsehole and I went for it with all the muscles my tongue possessed. Usually she isn't too bothered with the attention but now she seemed to love it stopping occasionally to force her rear onto my mouth. Her dress must have been covering my whole head by now as the heat was incredible. I would grab a breath every chance I got but was getting by on fumes. Luckily they were amazingly scented fumes and I had a real taste for her cunt juice. So I was light-headed but more than happy.

I knew she was getting close when she took my cock in her mouth to stifle her cries, she is usually very vocal and she obviously decided to bite on something other than her hand. She had me fully in her mouth with her groans causing some crazy vibrations and I would have filled her throat with spunk if it wasn't for the cock ring that was keeping me balanced on the edge of release. She, however, had no such problem and came violently covering both inside and outside the mask filling my mouth and nose and I could feel it seeping over my eyelids and down to my ears. She lay there for a second before climbing off leaving me soaking and desperate to cum, a fact she hadn't missed. "Well done bitch" she whispered "keep that up and you may just be allowed some release, I am also expecting no sound to come from this room and I will be listening."

With that she opened the bedroom window which was directly above the door from the living room to the garden. What was now a popular thoroughfare with the current house guests.

"No crying out now" she said as I felt her stand onto the bed next to my shoulders and I had a couple of seconds to wonder what she meant before both my nipples felt like they were being pulled from my body. "Shhhhhhh ...." was all I heard as she left the room. The pain was incredible and I could feel the tears coming to my eyes. Because of the tightness of the neck collar and the ankle restraints I couldn't raise my body to release the pressure and I just had to bear it. Once the pain had died to a continuous ache I remembered the African charm she had received from a friend that she had asked me to hang above the bed. It's traditional for good dreams she had said and had given me a hook to put into the ceiling. I was guessing she had linked a chain from the hook to the one between the nipple clamps and tightened. My discomfort had obviously been well planned in advance.

I'm not sure how long I lay there with the only sound in my ears that of my pained breathing. I tried to concentrate on the noise of the girls downstairs but kept finding it difficult to breathe as I kept subconsciously raising my chest and pulling the collar chain taut. The first I knew that again I wasn't alone was when some material got stuffed into my open mouth, I could tell from the smell and taste that it was definitely underwear and my chest pain was instantly forgotten as I breathed it in. The spell was broken when the words "No noise bitch" were whispered to me and the nipple clamps were undone. Luckily a mouthful of panties hid the groans as the feeling flooded back into my nipples causing me to writhe as much as I was able. I sensed my room guest leaving and heard her heading into the toilet before coming back into the room.

There was no comment or small talk as she climbed up onto the bed and no warning as she plunged down onto my already raw cock. I quickly came up to the edge but was unable to do anything due to the cock ring and squirmed underneath her rapid pounding unable to take that final step. She was relentless and got quicker and quicker whilst her hands grabbed and pinched all over my body even slapping me around the head a few times. All of this whilst my mouth was full of her panties and yet still no release for me. Suddenly she started shaking and I felt her bite down on my shoulder as her orgasm hit home. Her left hand went down between her legs to my cock and she pulled the release on the cock ring. One deep push down and I finally came; everything went white as all the built up frustration came spilling from my cock. I felt like I was going to pass out and faded into a kind of catatonic state. I was vaguely aware of my passenger climbing off and removing the underwear from my mouth. It was replaced almost straight away with her pussy as she stood astride my head and remained there whilst the contents filled my mouth. The mixture of her our cum juices filled my mouth and I had to swallow just to be able to breathe. I had no energy left to even attempt to tongue clean her dripping hole so she just stood there letting juices drop into my overflowing mouth and down over the mask. Then she left.

After that everything is a bit vague; at one point someone came in and without a word kissed me hard probing me deeply with a tongue tasting my activities. I was powerless both physically and emotionally to respond to anything that happened. My mistress made herself known at one point by pinching my aching nipple and hissing "WHAT HAS MY SLAVE BEEN UP TO?" into my ear; I presumed she was just trying to wind me up. As I lay there listening to the sounds of the party below my last memory was of a number of soft hands undoing the restraints and covering me up in bed, they were gentle and very busy stroking me all over as they tucked me in. The perfect way to end an eventful evening.

I awoke in the early hours - aching nicely - wrapped in the arms of my mistress, and drifted contentedly back off to sleep looking forward to the next envelope I would find.