The Origins of a Merciless Tease

Story Info
Young, beautiful curvy girl discovers her power over men.
6.6k words
4.68
82.3k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adda2d4u
adda2d4u
193 Followers

I never expected to have the kind of distraction and discomfort I've been having be right here at home. I mean, I'm finding my way to this exercise at the request of my "therapist"...something every young man craves, right? Wrong...I had better things to do with my Thursday afternoons, than to scribble or tinker on my tablet writing into a "journal" about my home life.

BUT, for whatever the reasons I dislike the idea, the very cold, hard truth of the matter is, there IS a huge problem. And it's been going on for years, and had I never decided to give in to my carnal lusts, I would never have been caught so deer-in-headlights, by ummm, HER.

Let me back up and explain some things. I had just turned nineteen when Sabrina came into my life. She was the slightly younger than me—by a few months—daughter of the woman my father had begun to date after his divorce from my Mom. Now, my father wasn't a ladies man by any means, but he did well financially and he made no misgivings about the fact that he thought Kerry, the woman he had begun dating, was "way out of his league" but that she genuinely seemed to like him and sure enough it wasn't long after that Kerry and her daughter, who I had never met until then, were to move into our humble home to make a new family. We were picking them up from the airport as they were moving from Southern California to Northern where we lived, shipping their belongings by truck.

I remember the day clearly, as I thought it was any other day, nothing special. That was until Sabrina came into view. I remember feeling my mouth go slack, and beads of perspiration popped out on my head instantly, and I remember too, that I got a kind of sick to my stomach feel, or maybe it was lust or god help me, maybe I fell a little in love on the spot, I don't know...but SHE was beyond beautiful.

She was tall, probably a good 5'8" or 5'9", with a supermodel's face, just exquisite, flawless skin, and a row of white teeth that glistened in the light, framed by the most luxurious dark brown hair, with streaks of Amber throughout. As her hair moved with her steps, I was already lost in her looks, but then...my eyes fell, literally FELL on her body! God help me, I swear, this wasn't even fair, her legs were divine, she had an impossibly tiny waist, I mean did she not have a single ounce of babyfat left on her?

But then, the part that would corrupt my soul immediately was her chest. A just impossibly beautiful, just enormous, but high and firm and so perfectly round, bustline, was absolutely devastating! I caught her eyes looking my way and I flushed to burning in my cheeks and she grinned at the reaction, and looked down at herself, as if to see if she looked as good as I acted that she did. Her tight blue tank top, clearly without any bra, moved with every step as those unbelievable breasts swayed and provided the sexiest view in all the state certainly, but with it tucked tightly into her white, ripped denim shorts, with a cute cowboy belt and jade buckle, sockless white cowboy boots, and cute as hell hoop earrings, she looked amazing.

Clearly used to being the most unbelievable girl in a room, she stood confidently with one hand poised on her hip, while her Mom and my Dad greeted with a hug and kiss.

Kerry turned to me, "OH Scott! So nice to finally meet you, I want you to say hello to your new roommate! Sabrina love, this is Scott, Alan's son, who will be living with us as we all get acquainted!"

My Dad was somewhat nervous (was this HIS first time seeing Sabrina too? He looked way too uncomfortable to be used to this goddess), and smiled with a hurried grin and said "Hey, time for all that at home, let's get your luggage and get you all something cool to drink and settled in at the house. I say we go out and celebrate with dinner on the town," he added while glancing at me, then Sabrina, as if almost hoping she would favor him with a smile at his idea.

The ride home was pretty quiet, with Sabrina next to me in back, looking out the window absently. I could see my father glancing nervously at the rear view mirror over and over again as if he was hoping to catch her peering at him. Perhaps not, but it was odd behavior and I could understand his eagerness. I was struggling myself. I had been watching her out of the corner of my eye, trying not to stare, but I couldn't keep my eyes off those tan legs and that unbelievable body, the womanly curves just bouncing with the car.

Every once in a while she would breathe in deep and sigh, pulling a strand of delicious hair back behind her ear, or smoothing her top out, which only made her incredible nipples stand out even more. Little did I know that she was baiting me for things to come, already. Well, and not just for me either, I would also later learn.

I helped Sabrina carry her luggage up the stairs to her room, across the hall from my own, which is when she first spoke to me, and I thought the words might have been played out loud by a Harp they were so beautiful sounding to me.

As I nervously placed her bags on her bed, she touched my shoulder saying "Scotty? Can I call you Scotty? It's cute. I was hoping to maybe change out of ummm, well, these...", and with that, she made a sweeping gesture with her hands as if the top and shorts she had on were offensive somehow..."so, maybe can you be sweet and unpack my things? Just dainty things on hangers, more casual folded in drawers and well, anything ladylike, just discreetly put in the top there, what do you say?" She arched her eyebrow and grinned at me and I think did a quick check of me top to bottom, as if eyeing her prey.

"S-s-sure Sabrina..."oh GOD, I stammered.

She giggled like tinkling chimes outside a porch door, and my heart cramped, as I felt my young cock stirring against my wishes, and she leaned in to give me a quick peck on the cheek and leaving me with "Oh and Scotty, I will probably take a long shower before I change, I need to get the smell of the city off my skin, so take your time, I would rather you did it with care than just threw all my pretty things any old place."

With that she wheeled on her heel and tiptoed away, an hourglass in girl's skin, and left me with an ache and burning need all at once. But to be honest, I was enthralled with the notion of her things being in my hands. I would do a perfect job of putting her stuff away; I wanted her to be happy with me so much it hurt.

If I had been thinking straight, which years later I now can, I would have known she set me up to touch her things, to have my heart and head fall for her amidst the smells and clothing of a beautiful young seductress just spreading her wings. And what I did find on that day would change my life forever.

Pulling the top open of the first luggage container, I caught the odors and aromas of a young woman, so light, so intoxicating I immediately got shaky. I remember my hands trembling quite badly as I lifted up her tops, noting the massive chest area on fitted items which I then hung, to then feeling gut punched as I saw the TINIEST tops and the most unimaginable bikini's and bra's.

So many of them I didn't think it possible to belong to just one girl. But they WERE hers. I was losing control a bit, and wasn't even really aware of it, but I was engorged, rock hard in my pants as my hands lingered where those incredible tits would fill out her things...I knew it was wrong to be standing in my new step-sister's (potentially!) room, with a huge erection, and touching—no, fondling—her things, some of them the more intimate, personal items.

So I chastised myself and got serious about emptying her luggage and getting things folded and away. Then I saw it. Right there, inside the pile of delicious bras and panties, was a small bound book. The thing which was not well hidden, but certainly not in plain sight either, was what looked like maybe a diary or journal of some sort. I nervously turned to look towards the washroom where I could still hear the running water of the shower. That only fueled my thoughts of what she would look like in that shower, and that caused me a further spasm in my painful erection.

As I had been hard before, this hard on got worse, with it leaking out a pretty hefty amount of precum to stain my own cargo shorts not to mention being this huge thick shaft going down my left thigh, so obvious if someone were to come in and catch me. But I was driven. I had this vision in my home, and right next to me even...and maybe in this book, were her words and thoughts. Maybe I would have some insight to this mystery girl, and what made her warm inside. It was worth everything to know.

I opened the book slowly, and lowered myself into the chair by the hall that led to the washroom that Sabrina was in currently. If I heard her coming I could dispense with the book and turn, hiding any "reactions" as long as I was fast about it!

The beginning looked normal enough, dated a few years earlier, and maybe I was in uncharted territory, but I had to know what made this girl tick inside. So I went on, pulling the page marker out slowly, and letting my eyes fall on the opening preamble, and it was at that moment that I lost my soul to Sabrina, and would forever be caught there by her.

What I didn't know was that I would be exposed to the single most developed and expert cockteaser ever. That she would not only tease me for her enjoyment but also to make others AND me sometimes more jealous and in painful want of her than physically thought possible! But I'm getting ahead; here is what I read in that first entry that caught me that fateful day:

June 4, 2011

Dear Diary,

I really don't know what to make of what's happening. My mother gave me this blank book on my birthday yesterday, for what reason I don't know. But I also don't have any friends, certainly not at school, so this is about my only way to communicate and perhaps understand what is going on with me, with my body and with the boys...and men?

Hehehehe...I swear I feel like I'm an alien or someone who is wearing the wrong costume to a party, as I keep getting looks and stares, and the most bizarre stuff is happening that I just don't understand. But I told myself I'd be bluntly honest here, and maybe by doing that and then reviewing it later, I can get a grip on the things unfolding in my life.

Take yesterday, I was trying on a blouse I had worn last year for a summer party and thought it would be cute to wear but as I was trying it on, I could NOT get the buttons done on the front. Appears my tits are getting too big? I think they maybe are kind of gross, I don't know, but they don't seem to fit my body at ALL. I'm soooo tiny, so petite in the waist, even though I have a cute enough butt, I mean it gets whistles and all, but my tits are just TOO BIG.

At first I thought I wanted a large chest, to have more fun trying on clothes and all, but I don't know, I now need to shop for something for the party, as nothing really fits from last year. I will get my father to take me, he seems to be ready to splurge whenever we go shopping, which has been a lot lately.

Mom just seems tired of the idea and maybe, just maybe is a little jealous? I don't know. They are pretty amazing tits after all! LOL, I love that maybe she's jealous of her own daughters' body. Well anyway, I asked Daddy to take me and he seemed super eager and told me to be down in five minutes and we would go. I heard voices as I got to the bottom of the stairs, and realized my Dad's business partner, Henry, we all called him Uncle Hank, was there dropping off golf clubs he borrowed.

I had opted for a bikini top and some loose gym sweat shorts and tenny's since we were going to be shopping, and since the stretch of the bikini would accommodate my immense bust with stretchy material and tie strings. I smiled at my Dad and went over to hug uncle Hank and I could tell he was trembling! That was the weirdest thing! I glanced at his hands and they were shaking visibly, so I backed up and smiled at him, and said hello.

"Ummm, h-hi Bree...umm, wow um, where are you h-headed?" He was stammering his words a little and his eyes kept flicking to my super deep cleavage and I realized he was having a very hard time seeing me!

This was new and well, a bit thrilling too! Uncle Hank was a very powerful man in the business community and my Dad was always telling me how desperate he was to have him as a partner but even then, only had a portion of the wealth that Hank had. Yet here was this powerful man, easily a foot and a half taller than me, and this little girl in a bikini top and shorts could make him tremble! I loved it!

I think I want to know more about this reaction I can cause and see how far it goes! I know it's a little evil, but I wanted to see something...so I took one of my hands and brought it up to my left breast, just absently, lifted slightly and bit my bottom lip, then let it fall by its own weight, which caused it to bounce a little and the nipple hardened obscenely, jutting out like an eraser tip. Both men were transfixed by me...omg, what a rush!

So I slowly walked over to Uncle Hank, and ignoring my father, put my hand on his forearm, which made him jump a little bit, and asked if he wanted to "come help me pick out new summer tops?" I smiled and moved side to side a little bit, cocking my head as well, and it was only then I could see my father on the side of the room, looking a little anxious.

"Ummm Bree honey, I don't think Henry wants to follow a little girl on a shopping spree..." he stated with zero confidence.

I giggled a little and said to Hank "is that true...Uncle Hank, you don't want to follow me while I try on all sorts of different tops?" Smiling my most winning smile it was then that I knew I could control men by making them want me. I didn't know how DEEP I could go or what reactions I would later cause, but, I did notice him suddenly flushing a deep red, almost purple as he tried to take in the sexy girl on his arm, but as I moved back and was appraising him I realized the most telling thing of all, there was a rather large "lump" on the front of his slacks, it looked almost to have a life of its own with a heartbeat and shape changing...I was transfixed on this physical response to my body and some carefully placed touches and words.

A smile spread on my face and I looked up at Uncle Hank and it was then that my new favorite pastime would be formed, his eyes were locked on my tits, just blatantly staring at this young girl, who had begun to make him fall apart physically (he had NO idea how much in the near future he would fall!), and his body was responding even in front of the girl's father!

I had to turn from the scene and thought maybe I would do one last devilish thing. I slowly moved over to my Dad and squeezed in tight to him, pressing my huge tits flat against his chest and kissing his cheek, with my ass pointed at Hank, who I heard groan slightly, and that made me burn inside with desire! Not for Hank...hell no...but to see how far this woman's guile thing could go!

My Dad was getting the brunt of the tease though and I had to pull back, for fear of REALLY crossing a line...hmmmm, he wouldn't possibly be excited by his own daughter would he? Haha...we can play with that another time, as we all walked out, the "lump" on Uncle Hank's pants was now more of a "stick" that wouldn't bend! Haha...poor Hank...would he dream of me later I wonder? Oh wow, what happens when he does that?

I was determined to find out how far these men be taken at the hands of my teasing ways. I know it's mean to make them want me and not have me, but I don't care, I want to be all they can dream of—all they can imagine, the more shocking the caving in the better! I am determined to be the most ruthless cocktease this town has ever seen!

For now, I have someone with a credit card burning a hole in his pocket, and I have a desire for some sexy fun tops for the summer, so hopefully that will be a good combination! I wonder...I know I'm a Daddy's Girl, and he adores me, but do my feminine powers I am beginning to understand work on my own father? I doubt it. But we shall see. Maybe it's too much for an older man to resist? Maybe I can create turmoil over my physical being and the role I play in his life that will end up with me winning somehow?

I'm shocked to find that my little virgin pussy is so wet it's like melted butter and frosting mixing together...the thought of putting men in such compromising lust-filled situations that I get to see those "lump" formations more and more...like applause for a great concert, those reactions are my standing ovations. I wonder how far that can go? Can I make someone break? Literally get them to forget where they are or who they are, and touch themselves?? OMG...no way right?

I don't know what the initial impact is, but I saw a different look in Hank's eye when he saw my bikini. Maybe this body, this god given huge rack will be something more powerful than money even? I'm ready to try right now, I can't wait to see what the sales people do around my curvy body and what kind of reaction I will get from my Dad when I start changing tops to show them off? Just talking about this has me aching to start!

I slammed the book closed, and realized I was suffering an absolutely unbearable erection over this girls' words! I could see a massive hard on, but worse? There was a sea of precum gushing from my cock at the thought of this little sexpot tormenting those men. And the fact that she is absolutely doing this on purpose, for her own amusement and experimentation, makes me feel like I'm a potential lab rat in this girl's evil maze for giggles. Maybe knowing this will give me an ability to fend off and be forewarned about her ways?

If I can just somehow get the impact of her physically to not affect me too much, then I stand a chance at surviving this!

But, what I hadn't been doing was paying attention. To the sounds...or LACK of them, such as the water from the shower, which had long since stopped and I now had that being-watched sensation and I turned around to see Sabrina standing in the room behind me, with a fluffy yellow towel wrapped rakishly around her impossible body, long tan legs poking out askew from the low hem and a deep, luscious cleavage of tan curves and moisture pressed together by the arm that was holding the towel in place, had me catch my breath and stammer out her name...

"Ohhh S-s-sabrina". She was shaking her head, but in those moments, appraised me, my hard cock, the stain, the book on the bed and the unfinished unpacking for what it was and immediately adjusted. It was like watching a major league pitcher shaking off calls from the catcher until...and she nodded...and I should have run.

"Soooo, Scooter..." She mocked. "Scooter, Scooter, Scotty". She was slowly rolling her hips and moving towards me, her wet hair so damn sexy draped over her bare shoulders and the mountainous chest wobbled with her steps and the pressing of her forearm into them making them billow out and over the top of the towel grotesquely sexy, so I had nowhere to turn but to take in her form.

"I thought you would have all...THIS...done already," she said, pointing to her clothes all in disarray, but ironically, her bras and panties were all folded neatly and in the drawer. She lifted one of her sheer lace bras with the massive cups up by a fingernail, showing off how light and frilly it was, but then looking at me and asking how I only managed to handle those items and not the others?

I was caught but tried to turn to walk a bit further away. She touched my arm and kept me there, while leaning close to me, so close I could smell her just showered body, fresh with body wash and oils, it filled my head instantly, and I felt myself twitch lustfully...as she reached past me for her diary. OH NO! Does she know I read some of it? I can't tell if I should just run or stay and play out my hand.

adda2d4u
adda2d4u
193 Followers
12