The Other Side of the Coin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan paused to get used to the tightness, then pushed forward until his gel-covered cock was as far in as was possible. He slid back a little, drawing it out an inch or two, then quickly thrusted forward until his balls slapped against the soft flesh of her cheeks.

"Ooooh!" Eriko moaned even louder in a mixture of excitement and pleasure. "Fuck me, oh please fuck me hard!"

"Fuck her, Jor," Heather, who had been watching over Eriko's shoulder as he had entered her. "Fuck both of us!"

Buried deep inside of his Japanese lover, Jordan began to slide in and out of her tight but slippery hole. With Eriko's cock embedded in Heather as well, he truly was fucking both of them at once. A thought that added to his highly charged excitement.

As the tightness around his manhood began to relax, Jordan developed a rhythm, thrusting harder with each new stroke. Eriko quickly timed her own thrusts with his, pressing within Heather as he pressed within her.

Their frenzies increased as their menage a trois blended together until they were like a single being. Sweat poured off their quaking bodies as they rocked back and forth, the raging tides of approaching climaxes gripping them all.

Faster and faster they swayed in each other's embrace, their verbal encouragements quickly reduced to a series of moans and groans. Then, almost in unison, a three-way orgasm gripped them all.

Jordan felt himself explode inside Eriko, even as the Asian likewise exploded within Heather. The woman on the bottom of the pile took it all in and added her own eruptions to the mix. It wasn't until the last of them were totally drained that they collapsed, still entangled in each other's arms.

When Jordan opened his eyes a short time later, he saw that Eriko was gone. Heather, though, still lay naked in his arms. A smile filled his face because after all, wasn't that what was really important.

"So what did you think of my little surprise?" Heather asked as she looked up and met his smile with one of her own.

"Interesting," he said, "to say the least."

"Just interesting?" Heather replied as she reached down and gave his cock a squeeze just hard enough to get his full attention.

"Okay," he said with a short squeal. "It was fantastic."

"Thought so," she laughed as she bent over and kissed where she had squeezed him, "and the next time will be even better."

"Next time?" Jordan asked. "You mean we're going to see Eriko again?"

"No, I have something else in mind," Heather grinned as she slid his cock in and out of her mouth for a brief moment. "Something maybe just a little bit out of the ordinary."

"A little bit out of the ordinary?" Jordan silently repeated to himself as Heather took him in her mouth one more. "What did she call what we've been doing for the past two hours?"

As he grew hard again in her mouth, Jordan tried to imagine what she was planning now. Whatever it was, he was sure it would be much more than fantastic.

END