The Pack Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the car that was parked nearby, intending to cruise past George and say I was merely there on the off chance. Pulling into the traffic I glanced down to make sure the side slit on my long skirt showed enough thigh -- enough to arouse George, get him interested. I had no intention of spending time back at his place but mentally I was already recalling those secluded turn offs on the road home. George liked my tits, so some buttons, not too many, would be left undone.

"Get in George, lucky I spotted you." I leant over as I opened the door showing George the view, right down the front of my top.

We left the town; George spoke quietly in reply to my effort to chat, his eyes lingering on my body. Soon we were near the place I intended to stop, little traffic passed us. My heart was beating faster knowing that I was about to make the first move. I told George that I thought I owed him a favour and thanked him for not using our encounter to gain advantage.

"It's okay, missus, don't have to tell them everything. They don't tell me when you goes with them."

His comment threw me a little.

"I don't 'go' with them often George. Sometimes though, I do like to have some excitement, some pleasure -- but you know that."

I slowed the car right down.

"Have I made you feel excited George?" I asked, drawing his attention to my exposed thighs.

George grinned, "What do you think?"

He placed his hand over his bulging trousers.

"Shall I stop the car George -- would you like that?"

The sound of his zip being drawn down was answer enough. We were just a few hundred yards from the lay-by and George was already displaying his big dick for me, pulling back the foreskin. As I drove into the clearing at the edge of the narrow lay-by and switched off the engine, George was running a hand up my thigh, along the open slit and under my skirt. On this occasion I was happy to let him and watching his gleeful smile I began to unfasten the rest of the buttons of my blouse, pulling it open to show the man my breasts.

My feeling of excitement was immense, thinking of the sheer immorality, the thrill of adultery, knowing what I was going to encourage with this giant of a moron, this animal.

"Let's get in the back George, there's more room."

I slipped over the seat while George got out to take his place. By the time he was sitting next to me I had already slid a bra strap from my shoulder and was about to bare both my tits for him.

"Suck them for me," I whispered. I was dying for the feel of his cock but restrained my lust.

George licked and sucked my tits; several times I lifted his head to hungrily kiss his rough face, pushing my tongue into his mouth. Grabbing his hand I forced it between my legs and helped his fingers find their way inside my knickers to play with my wet cunt.

"George," I whispered, "I know you don't get too many girlfriends -- so if you're good, and promise never to tell, I'll make a deal with you."

"I don't missus -- I have my magazines, like the ones in my bag here I bought today. Have to make do with them mostly."

"If you tell anyone you will spoil a good thing, George. Make me a promise and do things my way, then, from time to time, I'll be like those women in the magazines -- you will be able to have sex with me -- would you like that George?"

He of course said yes by which time my mouth was trying to swallow the length of his thick penis.

"Do you promise George?" I asked coming up for air.

"Yeah, I do!" he answered eagerly.

I scrambled over his knee, straddling his lap, taking his cock in hand and guiding it into my hole. Placing a nipple in his mouth I asked him to bite gently on it and began to rotate my hips, pressing my pelvic bone against his, his cock buried deep inside.

"Fuck me George!"

Really I fucked him, grinding away, bouncing on his cock. What a dilemma, whether to take his sperm inside my twat or taste it in the back of my throat; the 'dirty me' wished to drink his jism. As he began to explode I slipped down and caught his cock between my lips, sucking and swallowing; his cock was thick and long and later, though slack, would still bring me to orgasm when I rubbed my pussy against it.

All would have gone to plan and the situation would have been good; had not that one particular vehicle come along at that precise moment. I had crept to the edge of the lay-by and about to pull on the lane a pick-up appeared out of nowhere and caught us both in its headlights. George knew, as it slowed to a stop before speeding off that two of the men I knew as 'The Pack' had discovered our secret.

The inevitable had happened. "See you are still dating George missus!" sniggered a voice when I went to the village.

Yes, it would definitely be a good idea to keep a lower profile for a while. Though I felt disappointment for if we had not been discovered the plan was in my head that throughout those winter months when not many people would be about to see, I had fully intended to occasionally pay a visit to George, and together we would make our own entertainment.

I worried that being caught red-handed again and obviously being a willing participant, that tongues would wag and word would get to Steve. Little was I to know then that worse things were about to happen.

12