The Package Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"H.. hi..."

"Do you know why we opened the door?" Sally smiled.

"W.. why..."

"She didn't want her husband left out.. so we left the door open for 'im," Alena growled. "Shame you spoilt the surprise...."

Sally smiled as the took the black cock in her hands, savouring the weight.

"Well, at least, I thought it would be Collin.... but it seems there's plenty of tiny dicks to go around," she sighed, a wistful smile on her face as Frank crumpled slightly, whimpering as the gorgeous woman took a real cock in her hands and began to kiss it.

"Mwah.. mmh.. mwah... mmmmMMMphhh..."

She brushed up it with wet lips, leaving little pockets of saliva along its length.

"MMMmnn," Alena groaned, letting Sally tickle and tease it. "You better suck it damn good."

Sally nodded fervently.

She continued to nuzzle around the edge of it, taking it in both hands, proudly gripping it like a trophy as she kissed all the way down the vein to the hairy base, nuzzling her nose into the bush.

"Enjoy it," Alena smirked at Frank as he waited demurely on his knees, cringing as she addressed him.

Thankfully Sally brought back her attention again, preparing to open up and swallow the mushroomed head just waiting to be devoured, drooling onto her chin.

'There's no way she's going to make it fit...'

Just as her lips were about to wrap around the head-

"Wait..."

Alena had to contain cruel laughter as both Sally and Frank whimpered at the lack of cock-to-mouth contact.

"I wanna show your husband what he's missin... if he can see straight right now."

They both chuckled at that, as Frank looked on curiously.

"W.. what?"

The woman eyed him darkly.

"You say something?"

"N-NO... N..."

He shut his mouth.

The huge woman reached over and grabbed the phone, the device looking hilariously tiny in her hand as she unlocked it.

"Alright... mmm... enough teasing now, open up...."

Alena aimed the phone as sally opened wide and began to take the huge black cock in her mouth. She moaned as her jaw distended so wide it looked almost cartoonish, and Frank looked on in astonishment as she began to gargle cock like she was born to be a whore, locking eyes with its owner as she moaned on it, suckling on it like it was the sweetest candy in existence.

*GLLH-GLh-GPMmphh... MMphhh.. MMMMMhhhh..-*

Her tongue twirled like a ballerina across the spongy tip, fists pounding the shaft with inelegant strokes akin to churning butter, the jewelerry on her wrists and neck jingling as she bobbed up and down furiously, arms flexing to tenderise the sausage sliding in and out of her mouth.

Alena huffed, glancing down in shock at the woman devouring her womanhood.

"GRrghhh... hOHh...."

The phone dropped to the bed Alena coming to massage one of Sally's breasts as she settled into receiving a stellar blowjob.

Frank watched on, unable to stop his cock throbbing in his pants, almost certain he had pre-cum due to the wetness he felt, because Sally was attempting to induce a coma-like state of pleasure in Alena, the woman shaking as whore-lips kissed down to suckle on her swollen testicles, bringing even deeper, more desperate moans.

"mMMhff, GLLhmmf-"

"HHOhhh Lord, slut...."

Her nipples were leaking hard, two streams of milk trailing down huge tits as she stole oxygen, glancing up at the ceiling, trying to regain control.

Sally didn't give her a chance.

Lips sealed tight, cheeks vacuuming inwards as Sally engaged in brutal suction.

Alena doubled over slightly as the wave of sensations overwhelmed her, and let out a gravelly cry as pleasure surged to her crotch, jerking as it exploded into Sally's face.

*SPLLLURT*

Sally set herself and began to swallow like her life depended on it.

"GGMLMGH-"

She grunted like the greediest pig in the sty, gulping down every drop that she could ingest, snorting and snuffling each spurt as it poured from Alena's shaft, the woman actually shivering as Sally's tongue slid across her sensitive cock-head, trying to bring the maximum flavour to the custard pie as hot cum poured down her gullet.

*GLLPH-LGLUGHH-GLLH-GLHHh_GLLHF-*

Frank watched in disbelief as Sally's belly began to press outwards from her body, forming a bump as her throat pulsed, and pulsed, and pulsed with seed being piped directly to her stomach.

The two women shivered, making animal moaning and grunting sounds, hypnotic alongside the incomparable tangs of cum and pussy juice rife in the air.

Frank watched in open disbelief.

'She's pumping an ocean into her belly!'

Eventually, Alena gave out.

She slumped back on her haunches, allowing the huge black trunk to slide out of Sally's cum-basted mouth, the woman looking somewhat vacant as she licked slowly around her lips... before a burp so loud and deep it sounded like it should have come from a retired construction worker reverberated from the depths of Sally's soul, a perverse belch bookended by a subtle moan as her stomach jostled slightly.

"BLLEEEGGHHHHhhh.... Mmn......"

Sally shivered, finishing off the last morsels off her chin, sweeping all of the effluence into her mouth where she paused before swallowing quickly. She let out a sigh as if having just sipped water from the coolest spring during summer.... And when she opened her eyes, Frank felt a magnetism drawing him in.

'Wait... was she...'

Were her breasts this juicy and sizeable before?

Somehow, her aura was becoming even more effervescent, her energy more sexually charged. Her skin seemed somehow smoother...

Frank couldn't put his finger on it.

As he was staring, the phone buzzed.

*Bbbbzzzt*

Alena glanced over and grabbed it. A smile.

"Hnn!... I think your husband got a little preoccupied."

She showed the screen to Sally, who positively cooed in delight.

"Hohh goodness! Well... I guess he also found out what real fucking is like."

Frank itched with curiosity, and Sally noticed his gaze, a pretty laugh bursting from tired lips.

"Ohh, haha... I suppose... you might enjoy this too...."

She threw the phone onto the floor near him, and he picked it up.

'What....'

His mouth fell open, as he observed what seemed to be his brother (it was hard to tell), lying back with lidded eyes, his head between the humungous breasts of a white, sharp-faced woman, her tits and his face covered in white sticky liquid, her expression evil and triumphant.

The photo cut off below the torso, but it looked like they were both completely naked, and he seemed to be sitting in her lap...

"Did they... he...?"

"Got fucked? I would assume so," Sally drawled, leaning back in the bed, a hand idly placed on her belly, which gurgled with the weight and mass of Alena's seed.

"But...."

A cold icy feeling slithered down Frank's spine.

'That woman fucked Collin.'

He eyed the huge frame of Alena, all her muscles and bulging fats, enough wait to flatten him twice over.

'Does that mean I'm on the menu?....'

Frank placed the phone down, his hands suddenly shaking.

"Well... sorry Sally I... I should get going...."

Sally regarded him with an un-concerned air.

"Oh Frankie, you really shouldn't make Alena run. She doesn't like it, and I doubt it will end well for you."

".. What?...."

Alena crooked an eyebrow at him.

"Think you gotta stay a little longer, Collin."

"That's Frank," Sally chuckled, wincing slightly as she disturbed her aching legs. "His brother, remember?... Not my husband??..."

"Ah yeah... right...."

Alena seemed not to have allowed the information to get in the way of running her eyes up and down every inch of Frank's body. It was unlikely she would remember his name, but he reckoned she would be able to recall rather accurately the dimensions and size of his ass, cock and balls.

"No, really Sally, A-Alena, thank you, but I should g-"

"Shut your mouth," Alena grunted sharply, pointing at his face with a thick finger.

Any hint of fight that Frank possessed quickly dissipated, and he shuffled away from the door. Alena laid back on the bed beside Sally, nipples still trailing, cock softening between her thighs.

"I need to be cleaned."

Sally's eyes were lidded as she drifted off.

"... Frank... be a darling and help Alena out...."

Frank's knees trembled as Alena widened her buffalo legs so he was given a full view of the cum running down her thick black shaft onto her balls.

"O-OHH..."

The cock began reversing course, inflating before his very eyes.

"I-I don't-"

Sally raised her head, still sleepy, but this time annoyed.

"...and no talking."

She lay down again, contented.

Alena gestured with one fat finger.

"Come here Collin."

Frank felt the urge to protest, but Alena didn't seem the type to correct, so he hung his head, and crawled forwards.

***

Bill's legs shook.

For most people it would be a concern, but over the last few days it was more worrying when his legs didn't shake, because that usually meant he could no longer feel or use them.

"UHN-!"

None of that was particularly important at that moment.

*PHWAP!*

His eyes bulged as Kelly slammed her hips against his buttocks, the mere force enough to make his body convulse, but what was truly spine-twisting was the giant python attached to her groin, which had just penetrated his anal rim at such speed that it was more a force than a feeling around his rim, her shaft re-entering the nest it had made for itself over many greedy hours spent plundering his depths.

Above him, Kelly gave a breathless smile.

She'd got to the familiar point in their constant unions where space was left between each stroke, each one measured, almost a surprise; no rhythm, just the enjoyment of watching her husband wait uncertainly for each pounding blow to fall.

*PHWAP!*

"UUHHNN!"

Bill rocked, his eyes fluttered as he was filled so wonderfully that it felt almost as if he were kicked ass-first into heaven. Deep breaths were heaved in as he waited for the next blow.

"Hmm.. HhhhuhhKel-"

*PHWAP!*

"UUGUHHHHNN."

The moans were far from angelic; dirty mewls of submission to a demonic power as Kelly bulldozed his insides with her cock, letting him revel in her glory.

"There ya go honey... *HN!*... nice little treat for ya... *Mmh!*"

"YYHUh............. HHGUUH!......"

Kelly glanced down at Bill's cock which had been leaking, aching, for the last ten minutes, drooling a thin gossamer strand of ejaculate down onto his belly button where a small pool was forming. Her eyes became big, and Bill had begun to realise that she sometimes had the same reaction to his cock that other women had to cats, cooing over it, touching it gently without being too rough, like it was just too adorable to exist on its own. It sent a shiver up his spine as she slid her finger up and down the entire length (not exactly a long trip).

"You like a slow dickin' huh sugar?....*HN!*

*PHWAP!*

"UUUGUHNnnn.... Yyhuhhhhhhhmmmuhhh...!!!"

His speech tended to get incredibly slurred towards the middle and back end of their lovemaking sessions. It was still quite something to Billy that the more pathetic and submissive he became under Kelly's brutally administered cock, the more it turned her on.

"Yeah.. drool honey," she moaned, slamming her cock into him again, the bed squealing with it.

*SCCREETCH*

"UUUGHn!"

"YYeah... oh yeah honey...."

Her pace increased, and unless she forced herself, Billy knew she would be unable to hold her bull-nut in for long.

"KkkkEELLllUHn....."

".. OHHh Honnneyy....."

The warning signs came quick. The tightening of fingers, a neck twitch, a lip quiver.

He was moaning "Yes," before she even felt it.

"HhhHHOHHH-"

"-YYYYYEESSSSUSUHHHHHGGh-"

*SPLUURRT*

Her cock pulsed in his ass, and Kelly groaned as raw pleasure took over, eyes locked on his.

Heat.

Wetness.

The first wave was so thick and strong it felt like somebody had detonated a jizz-bomb in his belly, but more quickly followed until one endless stream was all he could feel as jizz poured into his butthole.

"OOOGHHuhhh...."

The merged pair formed one heaving, sweating creature as they moaned to the ceiling.

The cock throbbed, arching his back. It pulsed endlessly inside him, boiling his insides in cum soup, and he keened in delight as she found his eyes and stared with a fervour so moving that it was almost scary, a zealous desire in her eyes that would not be denied.

They remained frozen for fifteen seconds as her cock continued to throb and flex inside his butthole, his cheeks raw, red and aching from the beating they had received, considerably wider apart than they had been before Kelly had bulldozed into his life (and ass).

Eventually, painstakingly, the endless flow began to diminish, and Billy almost breathed a sigh of relief as the pressure in his anus hadn't become strong enough to be painful yet.

The flood died down to a leak, which ended in a trickle.

Splooge leaked from his rim, but her cock plugged him tight, the pressure of being swollen from cum simply divine as Billy drooled down both sides of his mouth.

Kelly sighed and slumped on top of him, surrounding him with a smelly, sweaty mass of woman.

'Heaven.'

He wheezed happily, lying with her breathing onto the top of his head, almost consumed in darkness by her frame, her tits pressed down on his face. A nipple found its way to thirsty lips, and a stream of milk followed as Billy tried to fill his stomach with as much of Kelly's liquid as his ass currently contained. It was body-temperature, and just a touch sweet...

'My favourite... but her cum is so good too... milk?... or cum...'

"Oooh Honey, drink up," she sighed.

'Definitely both.'

He could still feel the quickened pulse of her heartbeat in his ass, her cock still semi-turgid in his butthole, hardening as his tongue feathered across her bullet nipple.

'Perfect... someone who completely and utterly wants me, in every way...'

Somehow, it seemed impossible that happiness had existed before getting fucked in the ass for the first time by Kelly... what had life been like before this? Divorce. Work. Sex... of a certain sort.

He smiled within Kelly's naked, dirty bear hug.

'Sex... it seems silly describing what I used to do....'

Nothing came close to what Kelly did to him.

As she breathed heavily, wet tits rubbing against his face, he reminisced... how it had seemed impossible that a woman with Kelly's assets could possibly want a short, uninspiringly twinkish fifty-year-old.... True, she had one particular asset that made it all much more palatable...

He smiled.

In fact, more than palatable. It had become mandatory in his mind.

Why would you want a woman with a pussy now?

As the happy thoughts twirled slowly in Bill's brain, a sputtering van sound broke the silence.

Kelly stiffened.

"Mmwhaph?" Bill uttered softly, still playing with the nipple in his mouth which slowed leaking the life-giving milk he craved.

"Mmh.. I... I wanna check something... you stay right here darl."

She kissed him wetly on the forehead, then Bill let out a surprised "Oof!" as her cock was yanked free of his body, and wet heat exploded from his ass like a dam had just been busted open, splurging over the bed-sheets.

"HHnnn!"

"Oops! Sorry honey," she giggled, before taking one more glance at the man shaking as a lake of cum began to pour from his gaping anus onto the bed-sheets. "But ain't you a Mona Lisa?"

After a few seconds, his legs went still, the pressure in his abdomen subsided. Billy slumped as Kelly threw the bedsheets aside, her cum-covered, shining cock waving in front of her as she stomped to the stairs.

*Thnk-thnk-thnk*

He heard her march all the way downstairs.

'Wait.... Is she... going outside?!'

He knew Kelly was not a shy woman and immediately tried to run after her..... only to fall out of bed, barely avoiding smacking the floor face-first.

"Oofff!!!..... Ah....."

A hazy grin came to his face as he realised he had been fucked until his legs had gone out.

That was why they had stopped shaking.

For a day or two, he thought he'd gotten used to it.

He lay for a moment, a man fucked to the point of near-immobility.

'I can't believe this is my life now...'

The downstairs door being unlocked made his ears prick, so he began to crawl, heaving his legs like dead-weights behind him, painstakingly to the stairs. It wasn't hard to hear Kelly's confident voice ring out.

"Ey! You gonna say hi??!"

Outside, the van motor stopped.

'What is she doing?!?'

Was she going to get angry? Her voice sounded aggressive, and not in a sexy way.

As he heaved his dead legs behind him to poke his head over the lip of the landing, Billy looked down and gasped at the fact that Kelly had decided there was no need to cover her sweaty, cum-stained body whatsoever, standing butt-naked, open-legged in his doorway at nine-am on a Tuesday, her ass facing him, which meant her shlong was probably halfway out the door already.

He worried for a moment what the neighbours would think, then realised they'd all understood fairly well what was taking place in his house, judging by the looks they gave him. This would only confirm it.

A note of shame rang in his head, which he pushed away.

It wasn't hard to work out what they had been doing, as their sexual trysts were always cacophonies not far off street-wide events.

'Well... when you've got what she's got, and know how to use it.... it's not fair to blame her when she has me making noises....'

Outside, a much thinner, darker woman than Kelly with a du-rag on her head and a squashed face with a button nose was grinning with all her teeth, stepping forwards.

"KELL!"

"Ey, Manita, that you?!?"

She seemed to have the body of an Olympic athlete with the breasts of a mother of four, all juicy calves and odious protrusions around her ass packed into dark blue booty-shorts and her chest exploding through a brutally overworked blue crop-top which also showed off plated abdominals, her look rounded off by fluorescent yellow trainers. The look was rounded out by short dreadlocks flaring out from a red durag, and a 'Forest Deliveries' black jacket which opposed the rest of her outfit in every way.

"'Course! Look at ya gal! MmmmYYYYYY MYYYY! You got yaself a house?"

Her voice was full of Caribbean flavour with an energy akin to sunshine in a bottle, so bright she almost made Kelly seem demure.

"What, I'm livin' goooood Mani!!"

Bill smiled as Kelly's voice rang with joy, and then his smile vanished as she shouldered her way through the doorframe and began to walk down the path, her feet slapping heavily against the stone path.

"K...Kel! Y-you're naked!" called Bill.

He saw Kelly's ankle rise, and then turn back.

"Billyy, what you doing out of bed??!! I'm gonna to have to punish ya!" she said in a sing-song voice, laughing.

"Well... can you punish me INSIDE the house??!"

"Ha well yessir!.... look at YOU bein an authoritative husband!.... kinda hot..."

The other woman laughed out loud. Against most people Manita would look like pro a basketball player, but Kelly was so enormous that she looked relatively normal next to her.

"God dayum girl, you been spendin' too much time round this posh cracker, you startin to sound educated!"

Kelly waved her head, unsticking the sweat-matted hair from her shoulders, widening her legs so her cock hung odiously between them.

"Do I look educated?"