The Packages Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She positions herself in much the same way she did when I fucked her pussy and slowly puts pressure when the head meets her asshole. It goes in far easier now and she does not give the same painful looks as before. There is still discomfort with getting it past her asshole and all the way in, but there is also a pleasure in her eyes as she does it.

She lowers herself and the familiar vice presses down against every inch that enters and I moan softly. She takes it all far quicker this time and I believe it is from the excitement of what is to come. We both want the same thing, to taste and swallow cum fresh from an asshole. Unfortunately, she will have to wait, but I don't. She starts to move up and down quickly and there is a hunger in her I have never known before.

I let out several moans, then say, "Your asshole feels great. Don't slow down. Keep fucking daddy just like that."

Instead of maintaining her pace, she increases it, then says, "I want you to fucking cum inside my ass. You'd better cum for me right now, you fucking bitch. When I get that strap-on, I'm going to fuck you harder than this. Your asshole is mine, my incestuous fucking bitch. Now cum for your daughter, now, you fucking whore."

I didn't need the encouragement, since I was already close. The words were strangely wonderful to my ears and I explode deep inside of her. She forces herself all the way down to ensure maximum depth for my cum and has no interest in making it easy for me to get to it. Wave after wave hits and my orgasm continues far longer than anything I was expecting. I have no idea how much cum is entering her, but I know it's a lot.

We both feel the twitching start to subside and she quickly removes my dick from her ass before I am completely spent. I can feel my cum dripping down my shaft and she quickly moves to take my still hard dick into her mouth. I watch as she slowly takes it past the gagging point and she swallows my softening shaft completely.

She keeps her lips firmly around the base of my shaft as she pulls her head back to get air, then lowers herself to take it all again. It is soft enough now where she does not need to pass the gag point to keep it all in her mouth and she takes her time ensuring everything that came out of her asshole stays in her mouth.

She slowly releases my very soft cock, then says, "There was no way my bitch was going to taste my ass before me."

I grab her and say, "You don't have the strap-on yet. Now give me your fucking asshole."

She smiles and turns around in order to position herself in a similar fashion to when it was her pussy I was interested in. Her asshole has some of my cum covering her hole and I wait for her to quickly lower herself down. I use my lips to create a suction cup around her asshole, since I don't want anything to get away from me.

My tongue finds my cum quickly, and notice a slightly bitter hint to the salty flavor. I stick my tongue inside her asshole and find the bitterness to be a little stronger. She lets out a moan as my tongue forces its way inside. She works her muscles and I feel my cum escape into my mouth. The bitter flavor is far stronger with this release and I like it a lot.

While waiting for her to get my cum out, I find something different. The bitter taste is far stronger and my mouth slowly fills. I swallow it down and my mouth starts to fill again with the same substance. I realize she is shitting in my mouth in an effort to give me my cum, but I don't care. I greedily swallow all she can give me as she slowly releases it from her lubed up asshole. It takes time, but I am finally rewarded with my cum. The bitterness of her shit and the saltiness of my cum combine to make something quite palatable.

Once she feels the last of my cum leave her asshole, she moves quickly and our lips lock together. I don't put up a fight as I let her tongue take dominance over mine and let her explore the inside of my mouth. The kiss is very passionate and her tongue feels good in my mouth as I share the flavors with her.

Our lips part and I ask, "Did you know you shit in my mouth?"

She smiles and says, "Yes, daddy. You didn't seem to mind since it got your cum into your mouth." She smacks her lips and says, "And I can see why. Besides, there was some on your dick and I liked the taste. Figured you would too, daddy. And I was right."

I smile and say, "Yes you were, my sneaky, wonderful daughter. It goes well with cum."

Throughout the remainder of our time at the cabin, we tried to eat a lot of shit from the both of us. Unfortunately, it was always to strong to do anything more than take a small bite. The only time it is just right is right after fucking her ass and cumming inside of her.

12