The Paint Job Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's going to be fascinating to paint," I nodded, starting to sketch the cleft between Stephen's buttocks, leaving space for the large oval opening four-fifths of the way down it. "It has certain vaginal qualities... but it has a shape and texture all of its own..."

"Can you underplay any vaginal qualities you might think it has?" Adam quickly demanded. "He's a man and it's his arsehole... can you make that abundantly clear in your composition of the piece?"

I nodded and chuckled. He seemed almost horrified that he might look like he was licking a pussy in one of his wedding-night paintings.

"Perhaps, then, Stephen, you should bend forwards a little more and open your legs wider. That way I can include your testicles in the composition to make your gender unequivocal."

"Oh yes, that's an excellent idea," Adam approved as Stephen adjusted his position to make his bollocks hang down underneath his arsehole. I saw that his right testicle drooped much lower than his left and made a quick outline of how they hung before sketching in the wrinkled texture of his scrotum.

"What about the... er... hairiness between his cheeks?" I asked. "Will you both be shaved back there on the night itself."

I only asked because most brides these days are smoothly waxed for their wedding and even if they're not they insist that the paintings show no body hair.

I should have known better!

"Absolutely not!" Adam all but barked at me. "We're men with hairy arses... that's how we want them painted!"

"Fair enough," I nodded, starting to fill in the wiry fuzz running down Stephen's arse crack.

Stephen turned around again and queried, "Do grooms generally want their bums painted hairless, then?"

"I don't normally paint the grooms' bums," I smiled. "When the couple request that their love-making is painted from behind, the grooms' buttocks are usually shown in shadow and always clenched tightly together."

"Aw, that's a pity," Stephen chuckled. "I bet a lot of grooms' butts would look really hot splayed open and with their cute little crinkles out on show!"

I laughed as I began to sketch the outline of his anus. It really was going to be an amazing thing to paint, bulging outwards and looking so full and moist while betraying its primary function with its tight muscular ring.

"Some of the grooms' little crinkles, as you put it, look anything but cute. Wedding day nerves can be... shall we say... very apparent on the back of a newly-married man's underpants."

"What... you mean skid marks?" Stephen called back.

I nodded. "Sometimes deep enough to plant the bridal bouquets in."

Instead of both bursting out laughing as I'd expected them to, Adam said, "A little rear soilage isn't necessarily unattractive, Michael."

"Really?"

"Yes, a small amount of smearing is completely natural during anal sex between men and can have a certain... how should I put it... indelicate appeal."

"We're talking about shit here, are we?" I checked, at which Adam nodded and Stephen giggled from where he was bending forwards. "And you're saying that some shit might be... er... apparent during your sex?"

"Given the orifice we use for sex, Michael, I'd say it's quite possible... wouldn't you?"

"So Stephen might... well... be a little dirty when you're licking his anus?"

"Oh my god, I so can't believe you just said that," Stephen guffawed. "Of course I won't! Jesus Christ, that would be just so gross!"

"We're not animals, Michael," Adam said curtly. "But we do have arseholes that we use for shitting... so during penetration - sometimes - a certain amount of soilage is, quite naturally, visible on the shafts of our cocks."

"Our cocks are both big so they probably show it more," Stephen quipped over his shoulder.

"And do you want me to show that in the paintings?" I asked. "If it happens, I mean."

"I've indicated very clearly that I want the whole set to be a full and frank depiction of our first night as wedded men. So if one or both of our cocks happens to get a little... er... discoloured, then yes, we very much want you to show that..."

"It's part of the way we make love," Stephen agreed. "I mean, we didn't discuss this, but now that the issue has come up, I actually think you should show that our cocks are smeared, even if they're not. It shows our total acceptance of each other... that our love is completely unconditional..."

"Oh yes... excellent idea!" Adam smiled. "It expresses that we embrace what's inside as well as what's out..."

I nodded slowly. I really hadn't been expecting this. I'd been very aware of the possibility of what Adam had called 'rear soilage' having once painted a groom who'd insisted that I show him anally pleasuring his bride. In that case I'd decided to paint his penis far more tastefully than it had appeared on the night, and I suppose I would have taken the same course of action with these men if this awkward conversation hadn't arisen.

"Don't look so shocked!" Adam laughed, seeing my somewhat stunned expression. "We engage in bum sex, Michael... you should have expected to have to include a few extra browns in your pallet of colours!"

"I just... I don't know if I can make something like that look attractive... erotic..."

"Hopefully you'll see on our wedding night that how beautiful our love-making is and you'll be able to express that beauty in all its forms in your paintings."

I nodded and then smiled. "You're very good at setting me challenges, the pair of you."

Adam smiled back. "I think you'll realise that there actually is no challenge... that the more bodily aspects of our sex serve only to intensify the sense of togetherness you're conveying."

"I'm sure you're right," I accepted. "So now that I've got the outline of Stephen's hind-quarters down... would you like to position your face where you want me to paint it?"

Adam moved across to apply his face to his fiancé's rear. He leaned in one way and then another before asking, "How does it look best?"

"I thought you said you had it worked out..."

"I did, but I want you to be able to show my avid arousal in my expression... as well as my tongue lapping at his chute."

"Okay... you need to crane your neck this way," I said, reaching forwards and gently turning his head towards his partner's bum. "Stick your tongue out... can you reach his opening...?"

Adam extended his tongue and for the first time I saw one man lapping at the bulging gape of another man's arsehole. I found myself mesmerized by it and stared agog at the tip of his tongue teasing and caressing the bloated ring of his lover's anus. Adam's eyes swivelled around so he could see my wide-eyed fascination and his mouth broke into a grin as he kept licking around Stephen's squinting hole.

"My God..." I muttered. "It really is quite... well... something..."

"Tastes really gorgeous, too," Adam chortled. "Actually, can you smell it?"

I sniffed tentatively towards Stephen's puckered opening and could appreciate a distinctive odour wafting from it. It was brash and bodily but surprisingly arousing, and I found myself drawn to it in way that I hadn't expected. It reminded me of the delicious stink of all the men's dirty underwear which I used to secretly enjoy when I'd been assigned to laundry duty on ship.

"Well yes... it is quite interesting," I smiled and admitted. "I can see the appeal!"

Adam licked around his fiancé's big swollen sphincter again, but this time allowed his tongue to venture inwards to explore the dark interior in the middle. He grinned at me as he enjoyed the richer bitterness lurking within Stephen's quivering anus, and then declared, "Jesus Christ! It tastes so fucking hot!"

"It really is extraordinarily intimate," I muttered, realising that I was starting to get a little turned on watching him feast on the arse of another large man. "This is going to be a truly remarkable painting!"

I would exaggerate the colour and shininess of Stephen's dilated bunghole, giving it the texture of a lovely ripe cherry. I'd show the saliva literally dribbling from Adam's tongue as he lapped at its forbidden flavours and revelled in his lover's sleaziest scents.

"Look how horny it makes me!" Adam leered at me, gesturing to his huge cock that was towering upright in front of him. Its enormous head had fully inflated again, now looking polished and purple, and the tight slit at the very top steadily seeped with his preseminal fluid.

"I'd like to frame your cock within the painting," I said. "It would be so much more powerful to show how rampantly aroused you are from tasting your new husband's swollen opening..."

"Preparing his arsehole for our first consummation," Adam corrected me. "That's the message I want this piece to convey."

"Well, all the more reason to include the organ that going to be... er... consummating the hole that your tongue is moistening."

"Okay, so the top half of the painting will show me licking hubby's chuff... the bottom half will show my big cock getting ready to slide up it when it's wet."

"Yes," I smiled, adjusting my sketch. "I think that will work extremely well!"

Adam returned to lapping at Stephen's protuberant pucker who gasped, "Aw yeah... lick it how I like it..."

He bent further forwards to open his bloat more fully and pushed his arse harder against his lover's face so he could probe his hole more deeply.

"Oh God... it feels so good," he sighed. "Go on... stick it in... nice and hard!"

"Does it actually feel nice, then?" I asked, outlining Adam's squatting body with his cock emerging thick and proud from his neatly-shorn bush.

"It feels heavenly!" Stephen crooned. "Have you never had it done to you?"

"My wife has never even touched my bottom... I think she'd file for divorce if I suggested she put her face anywhere near it!"

"Well, you don't know what you're missing," he smiled back at me. "The sphincter is so sensitive... so full of nerves and receptors... having someone's tongue teasing it... sliding it into it... is just the best!"

I nodded, continuing my sketch, and then chuckled at his grinning face as he continued to peer over his shoulder at me. It was odd, to say the least, to be having a conversation with a man whose splayed anus was being so hungrily consumed.

"Is it better than receiving Adam's cock up it?" I asked with a smirk.

He laughed back. "I dunno about that... that's really good too!"

"It always looked very painful when I saw my crewmates being bummed... sorry... I mean, having anal sex."

"Depends how you do it, I guess... I've always found it really exciting..."

As I finished off drawing Stephen's bent-over body, he asked, "Actually, can you get my cock in the painting too?"

"Your cock?"

"Yeah... if I push it down a bit... so it's really obvious how much I'm enjoying having my husband prepare me for our first physical union?"

"You'll have to open your legs a bit more... maybe raise your knee a little higher..."

He repositioned himself and I adjusted my drawing. With his leg raised high I could get the full length of his erection in the piece. I sketched it large and swollen and included a syrupy dribble of precum hanging from the head to show how aroused he was to have his lover's mouth moistening his hole.

"Does it work?" he asked. "Can you see how boned up my cock is?"

"Yes... I've got your two big bollocks hanging down in front of Adam's chin and then your cock in front of them, reaching forwards and clearly fully engorged..."

"Oh nice," Adam grinned, taking a breather from feasting on his fiancé's rear. "This is going to be such a scorching painting!"

"How about if I put my hand here?" Stephen asked, reaching back with his right arm and planting the palm of his hand on the back of Adam's head. "Like I'm urging him to lick my arse more deeply...?"

I shook my head. "I don't think you want to imply a need for coercion. The painting will show Adam feeding from you very willingly and I think your hand on his head would detract from -"

"I'm not feeding from him, Michael!" Adam burst out laughing. "I'm rimming his arsehole... it's about intimacy, not nourishment!"

"Oh... er... sorry," I spluttered. "I just assumed that his bum might produce... well... a little discharge since he's so excited!"

"Come on, buddy, we keep telling you it's not a vagina!" Adam guffawed.

Stephen giggled back at me from where he was still bent over. "Does your butt produce discharge when you're horny, Michael?"

"How would I know?" I snapped, annoyed that they were ridiculing what I felt had been a very reasonable assumption. "Let's get back to the framing of the painting... I need to sketch it exactly how you want it..."

"It just sounded so funny," Adam chuckled. "'Feeding from him'... like I was actually going to be fed on our wedding night from my husband's arsehole!"

"Some men like a sense of feeding to be shown in the painting of them orally pleasuring their new brides," I explained. "The suggestion is of the male being enriched by his new bond with the female... I had just stupidly assumed a similar connotation here."

"Sorry," Adam smiled with more amusement than malice. "But no... there's definitely to be no suggestion of feeding... that would be kind of gross!"

I finished off sketching how they were now positioned. In spite of making yet another faux pas during the sitting, I had to admit I was greatly looking forward to painting this piece. There were so many interesting juxtapositions to tease out between the mouth, the arsehole and, of course, the two cocks on full crank.

Then Adam asked, "Should I wrap my hand around my shaft so you can show me vigorously masturbating while I rim my groom's arsehole... show how much I'm enjoying preparing his entrance for our first wedded joining?"

He gave me a quick demo - actually grabbed his prick and started jerking his hand up and down it - as if I might not know what 'vigorously masturbating' meant. He leered at me as he wanked his huge cock fast and hard. His two big nuts bounced around, slapping between his thighs and his wrist, and he reached up with his free hand and gave his nipple a flirtatious tweak.

"Do you like it?" he gasped. "Do you think it'll look hot?"

"I don't think so, Adam," I replied with a smile. "The composition already has everything it needs. Your masturbation... vigorous or otherwise... just confuses what is, I think, a very compelling message."

"Fair enough," he smiled back, releasing his large erection to stand upwards on its own again. "I'd have really enjoyed that, though... having you paint me pleasuring myself!"

"Maybe that's something we could leave to a... er... solo sitting."

"Maybe we could," he chuckled. "But since your works come in threes, we'd have to think up two other interesting ways I could pose for you."

I nodded, unsure of whether this was an opportunity for further business or a very misguided come-on, and turned to a fresh page in my sketchpad ready to start the sketches for painting number four.

===

To be continued

===

12