The Pandemic Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don looked up between Suzy's legs and saw her face and chest red, with her belly knotted from her hard unceasing cums, resulting in a hard six pack. Her whole body glistened with her perspiration from her unremitting orgasms, her hair was wildly sticking to shimmering shoulders with her face a mask of erotic bliss. Her mauled breasts were still covered with remnants of his dessert and her nipples were puckered to hard thrusting peaks on top of her wobbling womanly mounds. To Don, even covered with the remnants of his dessert she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, and her beauty still dazzled him.

Don took the last remaining blueberry and after laying her back on the table, walked to the head of the table and shared the last blueberry with her as he kissed her quivering lips. As the kiss ended, she vocalized in a trembling whisper, "I I In M Me, N Need Y You In M Me!"

Don quickly crawled between her legs and hovered over Suzy, staring into those sparkling blue eyes that were bathing him with her loving looks. Her whole body was shaking uncontrollably as his lips descended toward her face and his tongue slid into her mouth while his cock nudged into her steamy and still spasming slot. As she felt his cock filling her cunt, she gasped and greedily sucked his tongue into her mouth. Don had been hard since he saw her on the table and knew he wouldn't be able to last very long.

Don was overwhelmed with love for the wonderful woman underneath him and wanted nothing more than to make love to this exquisite woman. However, her entire body was sensitive and on fire from his oral worship and endless orgasms. She was in desperate need and in her current state, only Don's cock could banish her quivering need and tame her. She frantically wrapped her legs around his waist trying to pull his cock deeper inside her. This confirmed that she was not really tied to the table. As his cock nudged up against her cervix, her body bucked as another orgasmic tremor blasted through her. Her arms flew around his back and began clawing him, pulling him deeper into her; she desperately needed to have him tame her thrashing body.

Don got the hint, pounding into his one and only love. With each stroke her quivering got worse until she came in an explosive orgasm the likes of which he had never seen. Her whole body clinched in a seizure that seemed to go on and on with her face a mask of awed euphoria. Her eyes were distant and unfocused while her mouth was open in a silent scream. As Don continued to pound into her, he felt the boiling of his cum. She stayed in that muscle locked position until suddenly her muscles began quivering then released. At that moment Don planted his cock deep inside her and fired his ropes of cum against her cervix. Then her breath came back in a raspy scream of his name.

"DDDD DDOOO DDDOOONNNN, OH GOD, DDOONN ... DDDOOONNNN!!"

Don gently laid Suzy on the table and began to softly kiss her face, smoothing her wild hair away from her face. Her whole body was still shaking in a massive seizure, but as he softly kissed her cheeks, he saw her eyes fill with tears. Then she gave him a look that took his breath away and went straight to his heart. It was a look of complete love and utter adoration wrapped in a sensuous yearning. She was looking at him in awe like he was a deity that she worshiped and as she loved him with her eyes, tears started rolling out of her eyes.

Then in a quivering, loving voice she said something that made his heart leap even more. "Mine ... Your Mine!"

Don gently but firmly made love to her mouth and face until her quivers died down. Then he got off the table and carried her in his arms to the shower where they cleaned up after their fruity dessert. She never spoke, but her eyes never left his. Her love had crossed to a new level and the looks she was giving him filled his heart till he felt like it was going to burst. He dried her, carried her to bed and even as he tucked her in her eyes never left his face. He caressed her face, smoothing her hair and lovingly kissed soft lips.

Returning his kiss, her lips were gentle and filled with tenderness and compassion. In the midst of the kiss she whispered. "Don, I want to be yours, for all time. I want to give myself to you. I've never wanted anything in my life like I want to be yours. Please make me your woman, your submissive, your slave and your play thing."

Don thought of their journey to get here, it felt kind of strange to hear his wife talking about wanting to be his. However, he knew throughout their marriage she had never been emotionally committed, but now she was. He felt his love for her overwhelm him, then he softly kissed her and said. "Baby, I have always been yours and today you truly become mine and it is a dream come true. You're all I ever want, so I accept your gift and make you my woman, my sub and my play thing. Tomorrow, we will do something to mark you, claim you as mine and me as yours."

He continued. "Get some sleep my love, I have to go to the store and replenish our fruit and other grocery items. I'll be back in a couple of hours and I will see if I can find someone that will furnish us a great dinner take-out dinner and we'll talk more then."

She pulled her arms from under the covers and pulled him into a heart melting kiss. Then she closed her eyes and was soon asleep. He continued to kneel next to the bed and stroke her face and hair while she preened contentedly into his hand with her bright loving smile lifting his heart. Reluctantly he got up from beside the bed and with one last lingering gaze turned, got his mask and gloves and left to go to the grocery store.

What he expected to be a couple of hours at the grocery store, turned into four, with well over an hour sitting outside waiting to get in, and more than an hour waiting at the butcher shop. Suzy awoke after two hours still tingling with her newfound love and commitment to Don and she knew that she had been truly blessed by God when he brought Don into her life.

She padded naked into the dining room and cleaned the mess created by her special dessert. She realized she could never look at a blueberry again without feeling a quiver in her pussy. Then she cleaned the kitchen and realized something else, she had been naked since last night and she really liked the freedom of not wearing clothes.

When she finished the kitchen, she started on the bedroom and started on the pile of clothes hastily discarded after she tried to go out to dinner. As she picked up her dress, she got goose bumps thinking of everything that dress had seen.

one was the hard career work and now all she wanted was for Don to drive her insane with endorphin filled, body cramping orgasms. She had always been an exhibitionist cum slut that loved having every eye in the room try and undress her. Never had any exhibitionist pursuit or any work filled her with the earth-shattering ecstasy that making love to Don had. She wondered if she could ever think straight again or did, she want too.

The conflict between her spoiled exhibitionist activities and her newly found obsessive physical cravings wasn't even a conflict. She desperately needed, wanted and desired Don's arms around her and his lips all over her. She had to feel him inside her and to look into his eyes as her body cramped in orgasmic splendor. She needed this to feel alive and needed it even more than food.

She thought about Don and resolved that from now on she was going to be the sexiest woman she could while being his temptress. She remembered the loving passionate look he gave her when he stripped her from her outfit last night. From now on she wanted that look of awe, she vowed to keep stunning him with her sexy body. She looked in the bathroom mirror and knew she needed to get started.

----

Don came home from the grocery store, angry that he spent close to four hours with the bare minimum of what he wanted to get. In other words, a complete waste of an afternoon; he had a lot of things he needed to be doing and wasting it in the grocery store was not one of them. As he opened the front door he shouted. "Hi Baby I'm Ho..." The stunning vision standing in front of him stopped him cold in his tracks and his mouth fell open. As his eyes widened, he saw standing in front of him the sexiest, most stunningly gorgeous woman he had ever seen ... and she was his wife. He whispered. "Oh my God Baby."

Suzy was kneeling in front of the front door completely naked kneeling in a slave presentation position with the light from the open door spotlighting her. As she saw Don's reaction her face lit up brighter than a Christmas tree, her excitement brightened the room and definitely Don's mood. He slowly walked towards her, drinking in the incredible vision of his submissive presenting her erotically displayed naked body to him.

She was sitting on her heels with her legs folded underneath her. Her shoulders were rolled back lifting her gorgeous breasts to a prominent and spectacularly displayed position. Her tiny waist and tummy seemed almost disappear between her ribs and her beautiful hips. The light from the door cast shadows all over her body creating a very exotic pattern, but close up he saw her entire naked body her glistening in the sunlight. It struck the perfect combination of elegant and erotic. Her face had a brilliant smile that told him everything he was seeing was her present to him.

As he reached her and bent down to her, Suzy draped her arms around his neck. While melting his heart with her loving stare, she grinned and said, "I love it when you look at me like that. Like I'm really beautiful and you want to take me in your arms and ravish me. It makes my stomach quiver, my heart swell with love and my head spin with anticipation. I hope you never stop looking at me like that."

Don snapped out of his stunned stupor, wrapped Suzy in his arms, bent down and gently kissed her lips. As the soft kiss ended, he dove in, attacking her open and breathless mouth in a hungry kiss. When their lips parted Suzy gave a sigh of contentment and laid her head against Don's chest, knowing this was exactly where she wanted to be.

As Don held her tightly against his chest, he felt the same contentment and all the day's frustrations had completely evaporated within seconds of seeing Suzy. He kissed the top of her head and said. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and yes, every time I look at you, I realize how stunning you are. Then all I can think about is holding you, kissing you and making love to you. Baby I love you so much."