The Panty Club Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls continue their new found love of panties.
7.8k words
4.68
120.7k
40

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,882 Followers

"So, want to come back to my place after school today?" Anne asked the girls. "I thought that we might give Amber the chance to become a grand master along with the three of us."

"Grand Master?" Amber asked, surprised. "I thought that Member would have been it. What does it involve."

"You know there's only one way to find out," Anne grinned. "Come on over and we'll see how it goes. There's always the option to remain at the current level of membership."

"Well count me in, I don't know how much better it can be than cum Friday, but I'm willing to find out." Teri and Abby assured her that she'd be pleased with her choice.

------------------------------------------------

"Ok then, what's this Grand Master all about?" Amber asked hours later at Anne's place.

"Should we tell her, show her or just do it to her?" Anne asked the other two girls.

"I think we should tell her first," Teri suggested.

"I think we should just do it to her," Abby replied, grinning broadly.

"I agree with Abby. What do you reckon Amber, are you willing to trust us?" Anne asked. Amber looked nervously from face to face and couldn't see anything other than excitement in their looks. She tried hard to discern whether there might be any malice, but if there was, found no trace of it.

"I'll trust you," she said quietly. The three girls all squealed with excitement.

"Ok Ams, first you need to take your clothes off and stand naked before us so that we can check you out," Anne said.

Amber stood before the three girls, who seated themselves on the furniture around her and undid the zip that ran down the front of her school dress. She shed it to the floor and then reached behind herself to remove her black bra. When that lay on the floor with the dress, she peeled the blue cotton panties down her legs and then stood, blushing as the three girls looked her over and commented on how gorgeous they all though that she was.

Anne stepped up behind Amber and placed a blind-fold over her eyes. Amber almost shook with nerves as she realised that she wasn't going to be able to see what was happening, but remembered that she'd said that she'd trust them.

Feeling hands pulling her down, Amber allowed the girls to guide her to the floor until she was lying back upon it. She felt hands begin to caress her body, gently touching her breasts, her stomach, her neck, thighs and then a finger ran across her bald mound and down between her pussy lips. She sighed at the pleasurable contact.

"Spread your legs Amber," she heard Anne tell her and did as she was told. She sensed and heard the girls all moving and wondered what was about to happen. She felt her pussy parted and then the most thrilling contact that had ever been made with it assaulted her senses. She realised that someone was licking her! It continued and she moaned with the intensity of the pleasure.

As she writhed about with the building pleasure, her nipples were suddenly sucked, both at the same time. She didn't think that she would ever feel anything as intense as what she experienced at that time. The girls kept her going for quite some time and she could feel herself building towards orgasm when they all stopped. She voiced her disappointment, but received no response.

Again the girls all seemed to move and when they settled Amber felt her lips parted as a tongue caressed her up and down her slit and over her clit. As her breasts were assaulted as well, she realised that they must have all swapped positions and she wondered who now delved their tongue into her pussy to pleasure her.

After more of this than she thought she could possibly endure, and, she assumed, with all three of the girls having licked and probed her pussy, Amber felt herself explode, an orgasm ripping through her body to the extent that her hips and legs shook with the pleasure.

The girls allowed her time to recover before the blindfold was gently removed from her. She smiled at the three girls, noting that at some point in the process, they'd all stripped down to the point that they now wore only panties.

"Ok, that was the start of your grandmaster initiation Amber, there's two more steps." Without explanation as to what those steps were to be, Anne moved to stand between Amber's legs. She peeled off the black lacy panties before kneeling between her legs. She caressed Amber's pussy with her fingers, feeling her slick wet lips, saturated from her recent orgasm. Then she started to rub the lacy panties against Amber's pussy.

Amber moaned at the contact, leaning up on her elbows to see what Anne was doing. Anne stopped rubbing the panties on Amber's pussy and to her surprise, parted her lips and began to push Abby's black lace panties inside her pussy! As she watched, Anne wiggled them about and pushed and probed and slowly but surely, the panties were stuffed inside her until only the merest scrap was visible, poking out from between Amber's shaved pussy lips.

"Wow, that looks so hot," Anne said, with Abby and Teri agreeing as they watched Anne work on Amber's pussy. She moved out of the way and told Teri that it was all set for her now. Teri moved to take up a position on her hands and knees between Amber's legs. She leaned forward and took the small scrap of fabric in her teeth and began to pull. The black lace panties slid from Amber's pussy slowly. Amber squirmed at the feeling, groaning with pleasure.

When she had removed the panties from Amber's pussy, Teri stood and slid Amber's red satin panties off her own legs. She then pulled on the wet pair of black lace that she'd just acquired. Dressed in these, she knelt between Amber's legs and started pushing the red satin pair into her pussy, just as Anne had done. When there was only a scrap of the shiny red material left, she moved aside so that Anne could return to the position between Amber's legs. She too used her teeth and mouth to pull the panties from Amber's pussy.

Whilst Anne stood and pulled up that pair of panties tight against her crotch, Abby began stuffing the discarded pair of blue cotton panties inside Amber. She then removed them herself, using her teeth, just as her friends had done. Now all three girls were wearing a pair of panties that had been inside Amber's pussy, leaving just the black thong that Amber assumed that she would be wearing home.

"What happens with that?" Amber asked breathlessly.

"That is the final part of your initiation," Anne told her. Anne sat on the couch and spread her legs. "Bring the thong over here Amber," she instructed. Amber did as she was told and Anne pulled the crotch of Amber's red satin panties aside. "Stick them in my pussy."

Amber knelt before Anne, her eyes taking in her small breasts and the way her nipples stood excitedly from them as she made ready to do what she'd been asked. As Anne held the crotch of the panties aside, Amber reached out and parted her slick wet pussy lips with her fingers before tentatively working the thong into her pussy.

The other two girls crowded in to watch. When there was just a hint of the thong exposed, Anne said to Amber, "Now you have to lick me until I cum." Amber looked down at her friend's pussy a little apprehensively. She was thinking of the pleasure that she'd experienced when they'd licked her and knew that she would want to receive it again. She also figured that if she didn't do this, she'd be relegated to masturbating only. She moved her head down and tentatively ran the tip of her tongue up along Anne's left labia.

She wasn't sure what she'd been expecting, but she didn't find it distasteful and so went for a second lick. Anne encouraged her and soon Amber' tongue was dancing lightly on her clit as Anne squirmed on the couch. Teri and Abby had moved in to suck on Anne's nipples as her pussy was pleasured and soon she was bucking and crying out as she experienced her orgasm.

"You can have the thong now," whispered Anne. "But you have to do the same thing to Teri and then Abby before you get to put it on. And you have to use your teeth to remove it."

Amber grabbed at the fabric with her teeth, the aroma of Anne's post climatic pussy heavy in the air. She felt her pussy tingle at the thought of what she was doing. Abby had sat down next to Anne as the thong was removed and now had her legs spread ready to receive the thong.

She paused for a moment to admire Abby's breasts, reaching out to caress one before being told that that wasn't what she was supposed to be doing. Instead she concentrated on inserting the thong, pushing it inside and feeling the moisture of Abby's excited pussy. Then she set about using her tongue to make Abby cum, licking and caressing her lips and clit, the two other girls again taking the opportunity to subject the pleasured girl's breasts to an oral assault.

Abby too came before Amber was allowed to remove the thong. It was totally drenched now. And there was still Teri to go!

Amber repeated the process, pushing the thong inside Teri's shaved pussy before licking her to a screaming orgasm.

When she'd pulled them out, Amber thought that pussy juice might be the only thing she ever smelt again it was so strong in the air. She pulled the thong up against her shaved pussy, feeling the moisture from her friend's pleasure as it clung to her pussy.

"Congratulations, now you're a Grand Master!" Anne said and Abby and Teri congratulated her as well. Anne turned her and pulled Amber's head to her own, kissing her. Amber found Anne's tongue suddenly thrust within her mouth and was so horny that she simply accepted it and returned it with a fervour that she didn't realise that she'd possessed.

Within moments she kissed her other two friends as well as it was explained to her that as a Grand Master, she was now entitled to invent new ways for the girls to have fun with panties together if she desired.

The girls donned their uniforms again as the time for them to leave arrived. As she wandered home, Amber was already wondering just what she might be able to add to what they had done so far, not to mention what sort of panties she might wear to school tomorrow.

-----------------

Amber turned her computer on and started googling, determined to find something that she could introduce to the little group. She searched on panties and was surprised to see the number of sites that seemed to be dedicated to displaying images of girls in panties. Obviously her friends weren't the only ones who had an interest in this.

She looked at pictures and downloaded some videos, finding herself getting very very wet as she did so. She'd never really looked at porn before other than when she'd stumbled across it by accident, and had certainly never found herself getting so aroused looking at pictures of naked women before. Imagining being able to touch them and be touched by them! It certainly heightened the sense of arousal for her.

She especially liked the images where girls were bathing, showering or swimming in their panties and the wet fabric was plastered up against their pussies.

She was just about to turn the computer off when she saw a link that was labelled girl wets panties. She clicked on it, thinking that it would be something like a girl pouring a jug of water on herself and was stunned to discover that when the site opened up it looked like it was a video of a girl actually pissing herself with her panties still on.

Out of sheer curiosity as to whether she'd guessed correctly, she downloaded the video. When it had dumped to her PC, she played the video back.

The girl in the video squatted down and pulled the white cotton panties that she was wearing tight against her pussy. A wet patch appeared on the crotch and rapidly spread before a yellowish trickle of pee flowed through the fabric to the ground.

Amber was stunned when the girl reached her hand down and caught some of the piss in her hand and rubbed it up over the front of her panties, the white fabric becoming sheer with the moisture.

She wasn't sure why she did, but Amber watched the video over and over and then found herself searching for more videos of girls wetting their panties. Finally she turned off the computer and went to bed.

Thinking back over the day's activities, she fingered herself, more and more urgently as the time passed until she was thrashing about from her own ministrations and an orgasm rocked her body.

She fell asleep with images of urine soaked panties floating through her mind.

------------------------

The following day, Amber pulled on a pair of green cotton panties and went to school armed with a usb drive with some interesting videos. She wasn't sure that she'd be able to show any of her friends, but she took it along just in case.

During the first break, she met up with Anne and swapped panties with her. Anne had been wearing a pink thong. After they swapped, they headed outside, Amber getting used to the thong nestled between her butt cheeks.

"You know last night I did some research on the internet," Amber started telling Anne.

"What sort of research?' Anne asked her.

"Panty research," Amber said, smiling as Anne's interest piqued.

"Oooh, find anything interesting?" Anne asked her.

"Well sort of, maybe," Amber hedged. Anne laughed.

"What does that mean?"

"Well, I was trying to find something that I could introduce to the group so that I could celebrate my Grand Master status and I found something, but I don't know how you'll take it."

"That kinky huh?" Anne asked, grinning.

"Well yeah. At first I was just curious, but by the end of my 'research' I was really horny and starting to think I'm a freak," Amber laughed.

"Well don't keep me in suspense, tell me," she insisted.

"Come with me and I'll show you rather than tell you," Amber stated, taking Anne's hand in her own and leading her away from the oval to which they'd been headed.

They sat at a computer in the library, one where there was little chance of someone looking over their shoulders. Amber plugged in her usb drive and then played Anne the first video that she'd seen of the girl peeing in her panties.

Amber sat apprehensively, her insides starting to melt at the fact that she was showing Anne this. She desperately wondered what Anne was about to say.

"Wow," Anne said when it had finished. "That is kinky. Even I hadn't thought of that!" Amber just blushed. "So do you want to try it?" Anne said, turning to Amber.

Amber grinned helplessly, "Well, I'd like to, you don't think I'm a freak do you?"

"Not me," laughed Anne. "Ever since the first time that I kissed a girl, I've adopted an 'at least try it once theory.' If I like it, I do it more. And to be honest, the thought of watching you piss yourself actually turns me on. I'm not sure why, but it does."

"Do you think that Teri and Abby will be up for it though?" Amber asked.

"They have to. That's one of the rules. If two girls agree to something, everyone else has to do it to or revert to the next lower level of membership. So if they want to stay Grand Masters, they'll have to pee their pants too! Just leave it to me and we'll see when to do it,"

"Ok," Amber said, grabbing her drive from the computer and heading off to her next class as the bell rang.

At lunch time, all four girls met up in the toilets to swap panties. Amber swapped the pink thong that Anne had been wearing for a pair of white lace panties that Abby was now wearing and that Teri must have worn to school. Teri was now wearing Amber's green cotton panties and Anne a blue thong that belonged to Abby.

They then went and found their quiet bit of oval, away from everyone else. They were just chatting when Anne mentioned that Amber had already found something to add to their fun so that she could celebrate being a grand master.

"And she's going to do it right now!" Anne said.

"What?" Amber asked, stunned. "What ever happened to waiting for the right time?"

"This is the right time. Do it Amber, show us."

The other two girls watched eagerly, unaware of what was going on. Amber was hesitating and Anne was insisting that if she really wanted to be a Grand Master and add something then she had to do it on Anne's terms.

Amber glanced around the oval to see how much privacy she had. Despite her protestations and reluctance, she found the thought of doing it here arousing her more than she thought it would.

Amber sighed dramatically and moved so that she was squatting with her legs slightly apart. She lifted her skirt so that she could be sure that she wasn't going to pee on it. She looked at her two friends who were yet to work out what was happening and found that they just smiled at her encouragingly. Anne almost drooling with anticipation and Amber noticed that she had her hands pressed tightly in her lap, her fist moving gently against her crotch.

Amber closed her eyes for a moment and allowed herself to start peeing, feeling the warmth of her piss spread through the lace of her panties. She opened her eyes and grinned at the disbelieving looks that she was getting from Abby and Teri as her pee dribbled out of her panties. When she had finished, she lifted the skirt so that she could see how wet the fabric was as it clung to her pussy. She felt dirty ... but horny for having done it. She made sure that she didn't sit on her skirt as she sat back on the grass, feeling her wet panties pushed against her.

"Holy shit Amber!" Teri said. "Where the hell did that come from?"

"The internet," laughed Amber.

"Geez, I don't know whether to be disgusted or excited," Abby said, considering what she had just witnessed.

"Well the real question is, is someone else going to do it so that it becomes a part of the club's routine?" Anne asked, smiling at the other two.

"I dunno, I don't know that I could do that," Teri said. Abby was just looking thoughtful, but not responding. Anne moved so that she was squatting and Abby and Teri looked at her in shock, surprised.

"Hey I can't let the newbie do something I'm not prepared to try!" Anne said and looked down as she felt her piss quickly soak through the blue thong and start flowing onto the grass. The girls watched as she pissed herself. Amber found herself rubbing her pussy through the wet panties as the flow of urine soaked away.

"Shit," Abby said. "So if I want to continue to be a Grand Master I have to, don't I," she stated.

"Yep, you and Teri," Anne affirmed. Abby squatted down, wearing the pink thong. She looked down and watched as she tried to pee.

"Well I won't be left out then," Teri sighed. "But if I don't like it I'll have to drop my membership," she warned. She too was now squatting, her skirt lifted to expose Amber's green cotton panties. Amber was excited to see the panties that she'd worn to school turn damp as Teri released a stream of piss into them. Watching Teri's piss was enough to get Abby started and then both girls were pissing.

They sat and talked for the rest of the lunch break, allowing their crotches to dry out.

Throughout the rest of the day, Amber sat in class, wondering what the other students would think if they knew that she was sitting in a pair of panties that she'd wet herself in. It made her very horny.

When the girls gathered after school, they quickly swapped panties, all acutely aware of the fact that the pair that they were now receiving had not only been rubbed against three other girls' pussies, but had also been peed in.

Amber went home in the blue thong, Abby in Amber's green cotton, Teri in the Pink thong and Anne in the white lace that was the first pair to have ever been pissed in at school.

-------------

Amber rifled through her underwear drawer, wondering what she might be able to wear today. Tomorrow was Friday, which meant cotton briefs, so today she thought that she'd wear something else. She settled on a black lacy thong, settling it against her bald pussy and rubbing herself gently, as she found she did almost every time that she dressed herself these days.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,882 Followers