The Paper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, that WAS hot!" she said, walking across the room and sitting down beside me.

"Maybe a masturbation scene wouldn't be gross...if you could do it like that."

"I, uhm, sorry." I stammered, unable to tear my eyes away from her breasts.

"How about next time, you can watch me."

"I was." I replied, blushing.

"You're such a kook." she laughed, leaning down and giving me a hug.

Her nipples were like little points of fire burning into my chest, as they smeared my cum around.

"Oops." she giggled as she sat up.

She looked down at her cum covered breasts and smiled. She ran a finger across the glistening wetness and raised it to her mouth.

The sound of the front door opening sent us both scrambling as Mom called out to us.

I wiped the cum off my chest and threw on a shirt. Noticing the wet spots on my shorts I quickly peeled them off and grabbed another pair. By the time I managed to scramble downstairs, mom had the table set and was pulling a large pizza out of its box.

"I didn't feel like cooking tonight." she said, as I walked into the kitchen.

"No problem, pizza sounds great." I replied enthusiastically.

"I figured you'd say that." she replied, giving me a stern look.

"That's exactly why I insisted you stay here for your first year of college. Otherwise, pizza would probably be all you would eat."

"Nah, I'd have burgers too." I replied, laughing.

"You're such a kook!" she laughed as she placed the pizza on the table.

"Where's your sister?"

"Probably in her room changing." I replied, trying to block the image of Shelly running half naked from my room.

"Speaking of your first year of college," Mom said, sitting down across from me. "How are your classes going?"

"Great." I replied, noncommittally as I grabbed a slice of pizza.

"That doesn't tell me anything. What about that big paper you were grumbling about?"

I almost choked. Placing the pizza on my plate I cleared my throat.

"Uhm, it's not so bad, after all." I said. "Shelly offered to help me out."

I regretted the words as soon as I said them.

Just then Shelly walked in.

"Pizza!" she exclaimed, rushing to the table and flopping down.

"So, a change of heart young lady." mom said, looking at Shelly as she lifted a slice of pizza to her lips.

"What do you mean?" Shelly replied as she reached out and grabbed a slice as well.

"You're actually going to help your little brother?"

Shelly almost dropped her pizza. "I, uhm, yeah." she replied.

Mom looked from Shelly to me and back again.

Mom took a bite of her pizza as she stared first at Shelly then at me. I shifted uncomfortably under her gaze. The silence was unbearable. Just when I thought I was going to crack, and blurt out everything mom let out a small laugh.

"God, it's not that bad. One day you two will actually get along. You might even realize that you love each other."

The tension popped, and I let out my breath, not even aware that I had been holding it.

"Yeah, but not too soon, huh squirt?" Shelly quipped, mussing my hair.

I didn't miss the reference and couldn't help but stare at her.

"That's nice that the two of you are finally getting along." Mom said, setting her pizza on her plate. "And don't get me wrong, Shelly. I think it's great you helping with his paper. But I seem to remember your grades in English weren't exactly stellar last year."

Shelly and I stared at each other, our faces turning white as Mom continued.

"I think, maybe a second opinion might be a good idea. How about you let me check it over?"

I almost choked, and from the look on Shelly's face, she wasn't much better.

"I, uhm..." I stammered, painfully aware that my face was turning beet red.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll read it tonight, after you guys are in bed. You don't have to sit there while I read it. I'll make some notes about it and slide it under your door before I leave in the morning. That will give you tomorrow and Sunday to rewrite it."

"But!" I stammered, trying to come up with an excuse.

"But nothing!" Mom said, the look on her face making it clear she wasn't about to be deterred.

"But Mom, I don't think ..." Shelly started, but mom cut her off short.

"Look. I'm not so old that I forgot what your paper has to be about. I'm prepared. I mean erotic fiction isn't exactly going to be about politics now is it! Don't worry. I doubt there's anything you could write about that would shock me. Besides I bust my ass working two jobs just to keep you guys in college, so I don't think you should have a problem with me reviewing some of your work. End of discussion."

Panic set in, and I looked over at Shelly. She just shrugged, and slid her plate away.

"I better get to work on my own homework." she said, as she stood up.

"Me too!" I chimed in, nearly tipping my chair over as I jumped up.

We both grabbed our plates and put them in the sink, before rushing back to our rooms.

I had just got onto my bed, and opened the document file when Shelly slipped into my room.

"What am I going to do now?" I muttered, looking from her to the screen and back.

From the look on her face she was just as lost as I was.

"She's going to kill me, you know that." I said, my fingers tapping on the side of my computer.

"Yeah, probably both of us." Shelly replied, as she sat down on the edge of my bed.

"Christ, sis! What am I going to do?"

"Okay, let's think this through. You've got the paper guidelines, right?"

I pointed toward the folder sitting on my nightstand.

"So, you had to write about what you did. No big deal. I mean, she'll be mad, no doubt, but it's not like you actually chose this subject. Make sure you put the guidelines on top."

I grimaced, as I saw everything falling apart.

"You didn't have a choice, did you?" she asked, staring wide eyed at me.

"Not really." I replied flipping open the folder and handing her the paper.

"This is great!" she whispered, as she scanned the page. "I mean, yeah, you had other choices but you can defend the one you picked. Christ, your professor is sicker than I thought. I mean, incest is about the tamest thing on the list."

"Yeah, but Mom?" I said, the worry still clear in my voice.

Shelly looked at me and smiled. "Listen, the guidelines don't specify mom/son. Just change it. It's still bad, but ..."

"To what, dad/daughter?"

"That would take too long. You'd have to rewrite half the paper. Just use the search and edit command and find every reference to mom and son and change them to sister and brother."

"Are you nuts!" I said, staring at her in disbelief.

"I know. It's not much better, but it's all we got. Kind of appropriate too, considering." As she said that, she placed her hand on my lap and smiled at me.

"I still want to read it when it's done." she added, slowly sliding her fingers across my leg.

"I better let you get to work." she said, jumping up and rushing out of the room.

Resigned to my fate, I set to work changing what I could in the story. I hoped Shelly was right, and Mom didn't kill me. Still, the way she acted, and changing the roles to brother and sister sent my hormones raging again. By the time I was done, my cock was straining against my shorts.

A knock on my door sent me scrambling for a pillow to cover myself.

"David, can I come in." my mom said as she opened the door.

"Once again, knocking and opening the door without waiting for an answer does not constitute knocking." I thought angrily.

"I'm just about done." I said, as I quickly closed the document.

"Look, David." she said, a tenderness in her voice I hadn't heard in a while. She walked over and sat on the end of my bed, placing a hand on my ankle.

"I know this is tough. If I remember right, this is the class on creative writing. I'm guessing from your reaction to me reading it, that it's probably a bit, uhm shall we say risqué. I just wanted to assure you that I'm just going to proofread it. A second set of eyes that understand the use of the written word. I just want you to do well, that's all."

"I know." I mumbled, unable to look up at her.

"Tell you what; just send it to my printer. I promise to stay in my room once I start reading it so you won't have to be embarrassed. And once it's all done, it's all done, Okay?"

I nodded, breathing a sigh of relief as she stood up.

"I have to be at work early tomorrow, so if you could get that to me, say within the next half hour, I would really appreciate it. I'm going to go take a shower."

"Sure mom." I replied, as I mentally counted down the minutes until Armageddon.

"You want to read the guidelines so you can make sure I accomplish what the professor wants?" I added, hoping Shelly was right, and it would save me. I was a drowning man grasping at straws.

"That's alright. Remember, I'm just checking grammar. The content is up to you."

I sat upright in my bed. It was dark outside, the only light coming from my laptop which sat open on my bed. It was twelve twenty-six in the morning, and by now mom must have finished reading my paper. I was expecting her to burst in at any minute, ready to skin me alive. Sleep wouldn't come. Somehow knowing my life was about to end had me wide awake. I would rather die in my sleep, but it was obvious that wasn't going to happen.

I nearly leapt out of bed when I heard a soft knock on my door. I wasn't about to hasten my death so I closed my laptop, and slid down pulling the blanket over my head. I was hoping that maybe if she thought I was asleep she would let me live just a little longer.

I heard the door open, and then quietly close. There was the sound of footsteps, and then my bed shifted, as someone sat down. I faked a snore, hoping to convince her I was sleeping.

"It's just me." I heard my sister whisper, her hand pulling back the covers.

"God, I thought I was about to die." I whispered.

"I think you'll be fine."

"What, I mean..." I started.

"Shhh!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of bed. "Come on!"

She dragged me to the door and out into the hallway. Her hand still gripping mine, she led me to the end of the hall, to mom's bedroom door.

"Listen." she whispered, pulling me forward until I was almost against the door.

I stood there motionless straining to hear anything above my pounding heart. I took a deep breath, forcing myself to calm down. I stood there for what seemed like forever, suddenly I heard it, a soft moan, then another, and they were definitely not moans of pain. I held my ear almost against the door. I heard the rustle of papers, and another series of moans, and then, something in the background. It was a, it was a ...

I looked at my sister, her face little more than a shadow in the dimly lit hall.

"Is she..." I started.

Shelly placed her fingers to my lips, stopping me.

Grabbing my hand she pulled me back to my room, as silently as possible.

Once in my room, she rushed over to my bed and grabbed my laptop. Flipping it open she looked up at me.

"So, you changed it?" she said, her voice little more than a whisper.

She started typing, entering my password.

"How'd you know..." I started then quickly glanced back at the door, afraid I might have spoken too loud.

She just smiled and flipped my laptop over. I had forgotten to take the tape with my password off the bottom of the computer.

"Sorry." she shrugged.

"So, this is the final edition." she said, as the screen filled with page one of my paper.

I nodded, and she held the laptop in the air and patted the bed beside her.

"Okay if I..."

I nodded, still glued to the spot at the foot of the bed.

"Wanna read it with me?"

I blushed, and she leaned toward me, holding out her hand. I let her take my hand, guiding me into the bed beside her. She slid her arm around my shoulders, guiding my head to rest on her chest.

"I can hear your heartbeat." I whispered, not mentioning that I could also feel her rock hard nipple poking into my cheek.

I watched the screen as she slowly scrolled through the story. Her breathing and the beat of her heart were comforting, drawing me into a sense of calm. I placed my hand on the edge of the computer, waiting for her to scroll down, as I found myself reading along.

Her hand moved over and covered mine, then gently slid it from the computer onto the flat of her belly, where her shirt had ridden up. I felt her shudder as our skin touched. She returned to reading, and I felt her shift around, her nipple grinding into my cheek. My eyes fixated on my hand as it rested just above the elastic band of her shorts.

Nervously, I inched it down, my fingertips easing just under the elastic. She let out a little gasp, but made no move to stop me. Encouraged, I moved deeper, inching closer to her mystical treasure. There's something secret and beautiful about a woman's body, and the fact that it was my sister made it even more enchanting.

Her breathing became sporadic, short little gasps, as my fingers finally touched her mound. I was surprised by the smoothness of her skin, no sign of hair or stubble. Her hand dropped off the computer covering mine, pushing it downward until my fingers parted the lips of her pussy. She was soaking wet!

She held my hand there as her hips began moving, slow little circles, occasionally thrusting upward, forcing my fingers against her opening. All pretext of reading fell away as the computer slid to the side, banging softly against the wall. Shelly pulled me tighter against her, crushing my head against her breast as she guided my fingers deeper into her smoldering center.

I wanted to move against her, to roll onto her and guide my aching member into her, but I was afraid, afraid anything I did might end this magical ecstasy. As her hips ground and twisted, they intermittently ground against my cock, which was straining hard against the fabric of my shorts. Each touch sending shivers through me, driving my own desire even higher.

This was no longer about a sister helping a brother. It wasn't even about a sister and a brother. It was just two people, their minds consumed by need, two lost souls finding joy in each other.

I felt her orgasm wash over her, a huge tidal wave consuming her. She gripped my tight, clinging to me like I was her life line. She shook and thrashed, her mouth opened as if to cry out, but no sound escaped her lips. I was amazed as she bucked and twisted, wave after wave of sexual bliss cascading against her. My cock pulsed and twitched. I thought I might cum just from the sight of her.

The end was sudden. No gradual slowing, just a sudden collapse to the bed. She whimpered, her whole body shaking as she clung to me. I tried to remain motionless, to let her recover, but the burning in my groin had a mind of its own. Sensing my need she released my hand. Her fingers touched my stomach, making me shudder. Slowly, they moved down between us, forcing us apart. She turned toward me, pulling my face up to hers.

In the shadows I could still see her face, filled with eagerness. The first contact was unlike anything I ever felt, as her warm fingers encircled my cock. Her other arm released my head, moving down between us as well. I felt my shorts sliding down, each touch of her fingers making me shudder.

We were almost touching, her lips inches from me. She leaned in, kissing my cheek then slowly slid downward, her body twisting and rubbing against me inch by inch driving to the point of madness. As she moved, my mind went wild. Her lips caressed my body. Even through my shirt I could feel the scorching heat of her touch. I couldn't believe what was about to happen. I couldn't move. I just lay there my shorts down, my cock pulsing in her hands, her mouth inching its way downward. Her lips reached past my shirt, touching my bare skin. The pleasure was unbearable. Lower she went, her breath hot against me, each caress sending an inferno of pleasure smashing through me.

My cock pulsed and twitched, hotly awaiting the faintest touch. Then, it happened. Her lips brushed against the head of my cock. It was all I could stand. My body stiffened, every muscle contracting. I could hear my own heartbeat pounding through me, as I emptied, pulse after mind numbing pulse spraying out. I felt it splatter. Some must have hit her face, it didn't matter. I couldn't see, I couldn't hear. I could have died at that moment, and died happy.

The sound of the front door closing woke me from my sleep. I looked around guiltily, but Shelly was not there. My laptop was sitting on the nightstand, still on. I pressed a key and the screen sprung to life. It was on the last page of the paper. Below the final paragraph was a short line:

"Love this version so much more BUT You better read page 9!"

I heard mom's car start and looked out the window in time to see her pull out of the driveway and start down the street. I was still alive, and more! I turned around and stared at the door. A single sheet of paper lay on the floor in front of it.

"We'll talk tonight!" in mom's neat handwriting, nothing else.

Flopping back down on the bed, I scrolled through the pages until I got to page nine, my heart beating a mile a minute. I found it almost immediately.

"His fingers softly traced the outline of the angel tattooed just below her navel."

"Oh, fuck!" I hissed. I forgot all about mom's tattoo!

There was a soft knock on the door. I jumped, almost dropping my computer. Shelly walked in, wiping sleep from her eyes. For the first time I realized just how pretty my sister was.

"You got my message?" she said, walking over and sitting beside me.

I just nodded, too afraid to even vocalize what I had done.

"Well, all I can say is, let's hope she didn't catch it. Christ, what were you thinking?"

"I'm sorry, sis. I mean I ..."

"Forget it. I mean, it's probably not that important. I didn't even catch it the first time. When it was mother and son, I guess it sort of just flowed. In fact I didn't catch it the second time either, not until after you fell asleep and I reread it."

"What now." I said, staring at the computer.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to see how much an Angel tattoo costs." she said, smiling at me.

"Huh?"

"Well, if I'm going to be my little brother's fantasy lover, I have to look the part."

"Are you nuts!" I shouted. The smile on her face screamed "Gotcha" and she started to giggle.

"Look, like I said, I read it three times before I noticed the reference to the tattoo, and from what we heard last night, I doubt mom was that analytical about it either."

"So what now?"

"Well, we just play it cool."

"I mean what about us." I said, touching her lightly on her thigh.

"I don't know. I mean, hell, I know what I want to do but..."

My hand inched slowly up her thigh, making her shudder.

"Dammit, David!" she said, grabbing my hand and pulling it away.

She saw the hurt in my eyes, and her face softened. She held onto my hand, pulling it to her chest.

"Look, I know you want this, and believe me, so do I, but there's a big problem."

I nodded, knowing where she was going.

"Mom's damn sure going to ask you."

"Yeah, and she'll know if I'm lying."

"Maybe," Shelly started, her brow wrinkling up in thought. "I mean, if last night is any indication. Maybe we have an out. Look, she said she'd read it and slip it under your door when she left. Notice that she kept it?"

"Yeah, I just figured she was going to shove it down my throat before she killed me."

"Maybe, or maybe she kept it for another reason altogether."

I listened as she explained her plan. At first I was more than skeptical, but the more she talked, explaining her rational, and explaining what she intended on happening, the more I liked it. It was almost two o'clock by the time we had finished our plan and gotten everything in place.