The Parker Residence Pt. 02

Story Info
Janelle visits the house, and Sharon gets to work.
9.7k words
4.77
1.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the first of this series I made a few typing mistakes, I always do. One thing, Sharon is five feet ten inches tall. Not five feet six inches tall. Sorry about that.

Janelle

"So, how is everything there?" It was Sunday evening and Sharon was just getting settled in. She decided to call Janelle, her best friend, and make sure she knew that everything was going okay with the move into the house. "I mean, have you, well, you know?"

Sharon hesitated for a moment, not sure exactly what to tell her. In less than a week Sharon had gone from cashier to a live in maid, and well..., whore if she was honest with herself. "Uhm, are you sure you want to hear all the details?"

"Babe, there is no way you are holding out on me. So..., did he screw you yet?"

"Shit, that happened right as we finished the interview on Friday. Had me get on top of him right there on the couch. Honestly, it was one of the best fucks I ever had."

"Ohhh, Sharon, you are such a slut."

"Whore, thank you." They both laughed at that one. "But that was just the start of it. Had a threesome that same evening with one of the other ladies. Sort of the boss lady. My first anal sex, and gotta tell you, that is going to take some getting used to."

"Oh babe, you will, you know I love it." Janelle was referring to anal sex.

Again they both laughed at Janelle's comment. "Well, then, right after one of the Guards..., well... He did me in the hallway. I mean we literally just met and he had me lean over my hands on a hallway table and he fucked me right there. Oh God, I am a slut." Another bout of laughter.

"Man..., I am jealous. You were always the good girl while I was trying to get laid. Role reversal, huh?"

"Oh bullshit. You still try to get laid every time we go out."

"True, true...., have you met the other guys? I mean his staff?"

"No, I was out all day yesterday and today he just told me to get my room comfortable. I still have somethings, some furniture, coming later this week. Oh! He told me my official hours. For now he says that I work around the house from nine in the morning until 3 in the afternoon. But, I am to be available for, well, the guys, from three in the afternoon until nine at night. Then from nine to midnight exclusively if he needs me. Depending on the schedule I will have two days off which will be random. Also, if I am here, I must be available for sex even on my days off, but just for him. It pays so well, I mean this is an incredible amount of money." With that she laughed again.

"Lucky bitch. I have a question for you. Are you allowed to have friends over?"

"Yes, when I am not scheduled to work. Also you have to promise not to say anything to anyone about my arrangement. Okay?"

"Like I would tell someone..."

"So, anyway, I guess at sometime next week I will meet the other guys. But during the day he told me I am free except a couple of scheduled days. You could come over if you want? Say tomorrow? If we are in the living room it is assumed that I am off so we can sit and blabber and watch TV or whatever. Wait until you see his set-up. "

"Well, I have tomorrow off. I guess I can come over and see this mansion then."

"Good, see you tomorrow."

The following day Janelle showed her around the house. At five foot ten inches Sharon has long muscular and sexy legs, a slim waist, long dark hair and sexy brown eyes. She was used to being stared at, and sometimes her friend Janelle was a bit jealous. Not that Janelle was unattractive by any means. She was an inch or so shorter then her friend, with a very nice round butt that she thought of as her best asset. She was pretty, but hated the fact that she was covered with freckles. She had them on her arms, her legs, and even across the cheeks of her face. Sharon called them her beauty marks and said they went perfectly with her pug nose and light brown eyes.

Having given Janelle the tour they were sitting in the living room talking about girl stuff. Lisa and Lou had both been working, cleaning up, doing the daily stuff it takes to keep a mansion clean. Karen apparently did not work at the house on Mondays. Where Alice was, what she might be doing, Sharon was not certain of. As they were talking about the house and how she was fitting in, Keyshawn walked into the living room. He crossed the room in front of them and Sharon said, "Hello, sir. This is my friend Janelle."

He nodded and replied, "And a cute one too." A genuine sexy smile crossed his face and then he headed for the kitchen. Both of the girls eyes followed him as he walked across the room and headed down the hall.

"My God, he is sexy. Is..., I mean, did he...?"

"You can say it Janelle. Yes, that is the guy who fucked me in the hallway. He fucked me good

too." Sharon leaned into her ear and whispered, "Both he and the Master have big cocks. I mean you feel every nook and cranny."

Janelle's eyes went wide and she covered her smile. Then she said, "As my mother would say, he can put his shoes under my bed anytime. I mean, God he is so black, and so damn hot. Never had a black man, but I would definitely let him fuck me. "

Sharon smiled at Janelle and replied. "Well, he can only fuck me when he is not working... I don't have a clue what his hours are, and besides I don't want to be that easy." She laughed at herself, her comment, and neither were paying attention as Keyshawn walked back into the room just as Sharon made her last comment.

"As it so happens," Keyshawn said behind them. "I am here on my day off just checking on some things. I know it is your day off, Sharon. But I would love to fuck you." That he said this in front of her friend was a bit of a shock. That he looked at Janelle as he said it was even more of a surprise. "I mean..., your friend could join us if you want."

Janelle actually blushed. Sharon hit her with a broad smile, laughing inside at Janelle. "Uhm, shy, aren't we." Janelle replied, still blushing.

"Well...," he replied. "I could not help but overhear what you two were talking about."

"Okay, okay," Janelle replied. "But, you at least have to buy me a cup of coffee first. I mean..., I don't even know you. I was kidding, okay?"

"Sure, I get that. But would you mind if I sit here and try to learn a little bit about..., both of you?" As he said this he sat in the recliner across from the couch the two ladies were sitting upon.

Janelle smiled and said, "Okay, that is a bit more like it. I am not one of the girls around here."

Sharon piped in, "Sure, but when was the last time you were laid." Janelle slapped Sharon who laughed and just kept on laughing. Keyshawn joined in as Janelle turned about eight shades of red.

"Girl, I am only eighteen." She said. "I still live at home, I have never been laid."

"Oh my God, you are such a liar." Sharon replied.

The conversation continued in that vein as the three relaxed in the living room. Keyshawn turned out to be married, a surprise to both girls, but Sharon chose not to judge. He had some kids, a couple, but said his sex life was not the best. So it was an extra benefit working in this house. "I have to tell you Sharon, and if you want to, cover your ears Janelle... "

"Oh, go ahead, don't worry about me. I think at this point I can handle what ever you have to say."

"Okay, Janelle. Anyway, Sharon, that sex in the hallway..., I mean the way I saw you, the teddy, the way..., well you made me feel like you enjoyed it. It was very good for my ego."

Sharon walked over to the chair, a recliner, that he was sitting on and sat in his lap. She whispered in his ear, "You can come fuck me when Janelle leaves if you want. You are so hot, and I want your cock." She could not believe how forward she was being, but God she did so enjoy having this mans cock inside her. For his part it seemed to Sharon, even with his incredibly dark skin, that he blushed. He grabbed her face and kissed her passionately, their lips crushing together.

"Alright you guys, get a room." Janelle said. Then she looked at them and said, "Take me with you, God you guys are making me hot." Janelle was only half kidding, but Keyshawn immediately broke their kiss.

"We don't have to go to a room. One of the fun things about this house is fucking is allowed anywhere but the front Foyer." Lifting Sharon off of his lap like she was a leaf, he arose and walked over to the couch where the pretty eighteen year old sat. Keyshawn sat next to her, leaning down, his face close to the pretty girl.

"Uhm, I mean..., Keyshawn?" Her voice pitched high as this gorgeous black man sat next to her.

"I, I mean I have never..."

Keyshawn leaned in and took the smaller woman into his arms and began to kiss her. He held her tight against him as his hands ran down her back. Meanwhile Sharon sat in the recliner and her hand went inside her shorts, finding her slit as she watched her friend get kissed by Keyshawn. Keyshawn was not taking no for an answer. He reached down and grasping the bottom of her shirt pulled it up and over her head. "I..., I mean right here? Anyone could walk in at any time..."

"Oh, lovely girl, that is the point."

Not fighting back, allowing him to reach behind and quickly remove her bra she replied, "A..., a condom?"

"Oh, it has been awhile for you. I am very safe, I only fuck the girls hear which are all safe. Aside from that, I am going to cum in you, because it is what you want. But first..." Leaning down and grabbing her legs, he had her lay back and stretch her legs out. Removing her sandals, her short pants, and then her underwear. He had her lie completely out, the couch wider then most, bought just for this kind of activity. She did not fight him, even a few feet away Sharon could see her pussy glistening. Keyshawn then said, "Sharon, take off your clothes, and come here."

Sharon immediately undressed and walked over to the couch. Keyshawn had pushed Janelle's left leg up onto the back of the couch, her right bent. As Sharon watched, he began to rub up and down her slit, Janelle looking over the back of the couch, her head going back and forth worrying about some one walking in the room. "Relax..., little lady you have a nice pussy. You like that..., my hand rubbing up and down?"

Saying nothing, she nodded her head yes. Sharon could see that her best friend was getting very wet, very turned on. "Janelle, you look so hot. Are you okay?"

Looking at her friend she replied. "Oh fuck. Yes..., can't believe I am doing this."

Keyshawn stood up and said, "Sharon, show her a good time. Let's see if you are good at eating pussy."

"Uhm, uh, I am n-not into girls." Janelle responded. Sharon gave her no chance to move, to make her stop. She climbed between her legs and wrapping her arms around her hips, laying on the long couch, she immediately brought her mouth to her pussy and began to lick up and down her slit. "Oh f-fuck, oh my God..." Janelle said, obviously enjoying Sharon now probing her pussy with her tongue. Janelle went up to her elbows, so she could see her friend eat her pussy.

"You don't seem to mind there, young lady." Keyshawn said. Janelle did not respond as Sharon continued to eat her pussy, now playing with her clit with a finger.

"Oh, f-fuck. God, okay. F-feels good." Keyshawn moved towards the head of the couch where Janelle watched her friend eat her. Leaning in, he brought his mouth to hers and began to kiss her passionately. Janelle kissed him back, their tongues dancing together, the smell of sex beginning to permeate the room.

As this was going on, Alice walked into the room. She said nothing, just sat back in the recliner and watched the trio. Janelle and Keyshawn continued to kiss, and now Sharon began to use a finger, fucking in and out of the pussy in her face. "You okay, sweetie? Janelle? You want me to fuck you harder?" Breaking their kiss for just a moment, she nodded yes and then went back to her passionate kiss with her handsome black stud.

Suddenly Alice said, "Put your cock in her mouth Keyshawn. I want to see your monster." Keyshawn stood up and quickly removed all of his clothes. Supporting his weight on the back of the couch with his left hand, his incredibly muscled arm, he leaned in. He grasped his cock and brought it to Janelle's mouth. Janelle, nervously, opened her mouth and used her right hand to grasp it. She began to lick it, then took about one third of it in mouth, her tongue through her cheeks could be seen swirling around his cock. Her hand stroked it matching the downward thrust of her mouth around his cock. Obviously she had done this before.

Keyshawn released his cock to her control as at the same time he reached down playing with her 'C' sized breasts. Sharon began to fuck her friend with a second finger, while at the same time she moved her lips to her button and began to gently touch it with a probing tongue.

Pumping Keyshawn's cock with her hand, she released his cock, looked down at Sharon and said,

"Oh yes..., Sharon. Fuck me. Make me cum. Oh my God. So good, fuck me Sh-Sharon." Sharon smiled as now she began to suck on her clit, slipping a third finger into her pussy. She used her hand like a dick, the area, the skin, between her thumb and index finger she used to begin pounding against her pubis. "F-fuck..., f-fuck Sharon. Oh my fucking God!"

Keyshawn suddenly stood up. "Sharon, move." She got off of the couch as he indicated, standing at the end of the couch next to the end table. Janelle made a noise of frustration, it was obvious she needed to cum. She looked up at the dark man who then sat on the couch and literally grabbed and lifted her. The very strong man sat her on his lap, now facing away from Alice and the recliner, her hands on Keyshawn's shoulders. "Fuck me baby. Put my big cock in side you. Come on, fuck me."

Janelle looked at him and the feeling his huge cock against her crotch said, "It..., it's so big. I, I talk a good game..., but I am really inexperienced."

Soothingly, obviously very horny for this young attractive brunette he said, "Grab my cock. Put it against your pussy. Just go slow. I will not hurt you..., I promise." He smiled at her, and he was an attractive man. His soothing voice helped her to relax. Reaching back she grasped his cock and adjusting herself, placed his cock against her opening. Very slowly, she wiggled, sliding her hot pussy down onto his member.

"Mmm," was all she said, looking up at the ceiling, her head bent back as she took just the head of his cock into her. For his part Keyshawn held very still as Janelle began to pump down, then slowly up on his cock. Up, now down, she moved tentatively, her young, tight pussy, adjusting as she fucked her first black man.

"You okay baby?" He asked as she began to increase her pace just a little, now taking half of his cock inside her body. "F-feels good baby. Fuck yes. I..., I am going to fill you up..., okay?" She just nodded her head yes. Next Janelle wrapped her arms around his neck as he grasped her ass and begin to fuck up into her.

"Oh.., Oh!" Her noises were of pain as he forced; jammed his cock into her. One hand still on her ass, he pulled her face to his and crushed her mouth now pushing his cock into her pussy roughly. She kissed him back, but alternating with moans she grimaced as he shoved his huge manhood, almost all of it into her.

Sharon had sat away from the pair on the couch, watching Keyshawn fuck her best friend in the world. As she watched, unconsciously, her hand went down to her pussy, her legs spreading, her other hand tweaking her own left nipple. Suddenly their was a hand on her right knee. Alice sat next to Sharon, between the pair and Sharon and said quietly "Let me do that." Alice removed Sharon's hand and placed her own between her legs. Sharon grasped her long dark locks, turned her head and kissed her as her right hand slipped between her legs. Breaking their kiss she continued, "I want to make you cum," Her voice heavy, but quiet. Heavy with lust. Three of her fingers found Sharon's wet pussy. Pushing them in, Sharon moaned as Alice kissed her again, their mouths gently searching. Probing each other with their tongues.

Janelle was so hot. Her body had never felt like this. She had already cum once, and knew she was going to cum again. But, before she could, Keyshawn picked her up, still connected by his huge cock with her wet pussy. He stood up and walked her across the room. There was nothing on one wall, between the room they were in and the hallway that was connected to the kitchen. He pinned her against it, her arms wrapped around his neck, all she could do was hold on as he fucked her harder then she had ever been fucked in her life. Their mouths separated, "Oh f-fuck..., fuck, oh Keyshawn. Your cock is so good. Make me cum again. Yes, make me cum." The entire time he had touched her breasts very little. Now with one incredibly strong arm, he held her up while the other tweaked her right nipple. "Oh..., f-fuck. Yes..., cumming. I am so cumming..." She shook, a shudder traversing her entire body from the tips of her toes up to her flushed face. Janelle loves her nipples manipulated. She calls them or orgasm buttons.

"Mhm, oh God, going to fill you up young lady. Y-you ready g-girl? I am g-going to explode. Fuck yes, g-going to explode baby." Once again he crushed their mouths together and he pumped her so hard she thought she would be bruised, that she would remember this fuck forever. It was like a dance, his cock pumping into her, pinning her to the wall. The two continued their kiss, wildly enjoying the end of their coupling.

"Alice..., fuck Alice. I-I am going to cum too. F-fuck yes." Alice let her say no more as she pounded her hand, now four fingers, in and out of her pussy. This as she crushed her back against the couch, their mouths locked in a wildly hot kiss. For a moment Sharon just hung on then felt her climax overtake her. She too shook, her body clenching, her pussy grabbing the hand that made her cum. Sharon spasms with pure need, her climax so different with this woman then any other she had ever had. She thought to herself, oh my God, I am bisexual. It made her so hot to know it as she finally started to come down from her orgasmic peak. It was at this point she realized that Keyshawn and Janelle were back on the couch next to them. Keyshawn held her, absently playing with her breasts as they still kissed.

Alice, breaking her own kiss with Sharon Alice said, "To my room, you guys can come too if you want. Sharon is going to fuck me..., or someone is going to fuck me. "

"Well..., I would love to Alice, but in truth I have to go. Maybe the ladies..." Keyshawn responded.

"Uhm, I can't believe what I just did...," Janelle said as she began to put on her clothes. "Yeah, uhm, I gotta go. Point me to the bathroom so I can clean up. Like I said not really into girls anyway, you two have fun."

Alice was disappointed. Her and Sharon dressed and escorted them out Janelle even giving Keyshawn a kiss and saying, "Maybe again?" She slipped a piece of paper into his hand with her number on it and then it was just Alice and Sharon.

"To my room, Sharon, you owe me." The two of them headed to the back of the house, Alice pushing Sharon who was a bit reluctant in front of her. Alice's room, the last on the left down the long hallway that had all the girls bedrooms, was well lit and sort of surprised Sharon. Alice escorted her into a room that seemed more fitting to a very young teenager, than the young woman that lived in it. A large canopy bed opposite the door as one entered, the foot of the bed facing them. There were band posters on the wall to their right above a futon. There is a make-up table with a mirror, below those posters. A jewelry box sitting on a white dresser befitting a thirteen year old to the right of the bed. Her queen sized bed had a very teenage like ruffled spread. Pink flowers festooning the spread. On the left wall, completely at odds with the rest of the decor, a hanging tapestry with some sort of geometric design.