The Passenger Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright..."

"So now imagine how they eat."

"Oh... Right. I think I see where you're going."

"Yes. Having Gawrrans over for dinner or being their dinner guests is not very good for your appetite. And Raz knows that. He's really trying to be considerate. Or at least diplomatic."

"And not rude. Okay, that makes sense now. Speaking of food... Are you hungry?"

"Not really. I'm still trying to adjust to these twenty-nine hour days. And we're not getting a lot of exercise here, either."

The look she gave me spoke volumes.

"I can give you some exercise if you like," she said softly. "And you can eat me for starters."

That sounded like a good idea, so that's what I did. She tasted as good as ever, and it wasn't long before she cried out and shuddered, the juices of her ecstasy filling my mouth while her hard clit pulsed under the tip of my tongue. Shortly thereafter her lips and tongue worked in concert on my hard cock, teasing it, caressing it and, finally, making it swell up in that very last moment before she pushed me over the edge and jet after jet of my cum spurted into her waiting mouth which sucked the last drop out of me.

We held each other for a while, exchanging kisses and sweet nothings, and then her caressing fingers stroked my cock back to full hardness and she gave both of us that exercise she'd promised me. She rode me, her inner folds sliding up and down around my engorged shaft with long, slow strokes; the head of my cock entering the heat of her inner core again and again. But every time I got close to orgasm she would back off, teasing me until the caresses of her inner flesh became a delicious torture. Finally she leaned forward, and my hands found her breasts, her nipples rock-hard under my fingertips as she ground her clit into my pubic bone. We held each other as we both shook with the force of our release; and once again our mutual climax was a joining of spirits even more than it was a sharing of intense physical pleasure.

When her breathing had slowed and I felt her body relax in my arms as she drifted off to sleep, I smiled, then frowned.

"Harvey, what's going on here?" I asked myself. "We've been having lots of sex pretty much every morning and every night since we met, and it just keeps going on and on. Is that even normal? And how come you're keeping up with it? You were never that virile. Or that horny. Or that productive in the cum department. What is she doing to you?"

Myself was quiet for a moment. "You're worried? So what are you going to do about it?" he finally asked.

Inwardly I shrugged. "I don't know. Should I do something about it? Do I want to?"

Myself had no time for nonsense. "Look," he said. "Either it's a problem and you do something about it, or it's not. Pick one."

I thought about that for a while. "Is it a problem?" I finally asked myself.

Myself said nothing for a while. "Maybe it is, in a way," he admitted. "Maybe the real problem is that you're happy and you're afraid to let yourself be happy. So maybe it's time you stopped questioning it. Maybe it's time you stopped worrying about it and just let yourself be happy. We both know it's about time you did, so stop fighting it."

I sighed. Myself was right. As usual.

"Well, that took you long enough," Lisa said in the back of my mind.

"I'm a slow learner," I replied.

She said nothing, but I could feel her smile.

Then sleep did its thing, and Anne was in my dreams as much as she was in my arms.

* * *

"Yes, we do fuck like a pair of horny teenagers," Anne said the next morning in the shower, her fingertips tickling my balls. "So what? Of course I have been thinking about it. I thought it was my... background, at first, but doc Por says it isn't. Which is fine with me."

She looked down at my rising cock.

"And from the looks of it, at least one part of you agrees. A hard cock doesn't lie."

"That's just it," I said. "I don't remember being this... vigorous. But since I met you... I'm ready, willing and able all the time. And I've never cum this much, but now it never seems to run out. You seem to have that effect on me."

"Really?" she said, a mischievous look in her eyes. "Maybe I should have a closer look at that effect, then."

She knelt before me and took my cock, which was standing up high and proud by now, in her hand. With her other she caressed my balls, and I felt myself grow even harder. Her fingertips traced intricate patterns across my shaft and my balls, and then she gripped my hot, hard length more firmly and gently pulled down the skin. I moaned softly as her other hand found the head and began to stroke it. I closed my eyes; the feeling was so good. Then I felt the tip of her tongue lick that sensitive spot at the underside of the head of my cock, while her hand gently pumped up and down along the shaft, pulling the skin taut with each stroke. The next thing I felt was her lips around the head of my cock. She bobbed her head back and forth a few times and her slick, wet lips slid across the crown. I moaned softly. I don't know how she did it, but she had me on the verge of cumming right then and there.

"Yep," she said, "This part of you doesn't seem to mind that we have so much sex."

She glanced up and smiled, but then her look became more serious.

"I know what you mean, though," she continued. "I've been wondering about it, too. Because I want you too. All the time. I want you inside me. I want you in my pussy, I want you in my mouth. And when the time is right, I want you in my ass, too. And it's true, I've never felt that way before. But now, with you, I just do."

She got up, turned around and bent over, her hands leaning against the wall of the shower stall, presenting her glorious butt to me. The puffy lips of her pussy were visible below, hot and wet and ready, and I swear it winked at me.

"So please fuck me, Harvey. Our gracious host will be here in a bit and there's no telling how long I'll have to wait before I can have you again. So take me. Do what you do best and make me cum like there's no tomorrow."

I was a little startled by her frank words, but an invitation like this was not something I could have resisted even if I'd wanted to. So I put the head of my cock against her entrance and gently pushed. The lips of her pussy parted easily before me and the head of my cock slipped between them. She moaned softly.

I pulled out of her, then entered her again, a little deeper this time, then pulled out again. With every careful stroke I slid a little deeper into the waiting depths of her pussy, and it wasn't long before I felt myself bottom out as my groin touched the soft yet firm curves of those lovely round buns.

I put my hands on her hips to steady us both and began to fuck her as she had asked me to, with long, deep strokes, and my thumbs found the curves of her butt almost by themselves and gently pulled her buns apart. Some of the soap I had used earlier to wash her back was still between them, and with the tip of my thumb I spread some of it across the puckered hole of her rear entrance. She moaned again as my thumb slipped into her little back door, and I saw her hand move between her legs as she stroked her clit.

Suddenly I felt her tighten up and her sphincter gripped my thumb as she came, her cries ringing loudly through the shower stall. I kept pumping my cock in and out of her spasming pussy, fucking her right through her orgasm, and only slowing down slightly once she had ridden out this first wave of pleasure. I kept up my strokes as she continued to rub her clit, my thumb gently moving in and out of her little asterisk, and in a few moments another orgasm tore through her, and then another.

Meanwhile I felt the pressure build inside me as well and, withdrawing my thumb from her rear, I leaned forward to reach around her until my hands found her breasts. The feeling of those lovely, firm orbs filling my hands is something I will never get enough of. Her nipples were hard against my palms, the heaviness of her breasts weighing them down. My thumbs and forefingers found those hard little buds and rolled them around, gently pulled on them, squeezed them as I began to pound into her pussy from behind, my strokes short and quick and hard now, and every thrust made a slapping sound as my abdomen slammed into her butt. I heard someone grunt and realized it was me.

She came again, hard, and the feeling of her pussy squeezing my cock as it pistoned in and out of her was all I needed. The sound of my own voice played a bassy counterpoint to her high-pitched "Oh! Oooh!!! OooooooOOOHHHH!!!!" as my hands gripped her breasts, used them to pull her against me as I drove myself as deeply into her as I could as my cock pulsed as my cum jetted into her hot, waiting core, spurt after thick spurt. I continued to fuck her sopping pussy, using short, quick, strokes that kept my cock deeply buried inside her as I filled her to overflowing.

She sagged forward, leaning heavily against the wall of the shower stall, and my own legs began to give way under me. Together we sank to the floor. My cock slipped out of her hot, sopping love hole, and both our bodies shuddered with the aftershocks of our shared climax.

She sat there on her knees before me on the floor of the shower stall, panting. I caressed her lovely back, her smooth hips, the round curves of her buttocks. Her wet hair was plastered against her head and shoulders, and my cum dribbled out of her pussy and ran down the inside of her legs. She was such a beautiful, wonderful and gorgeous mess, and if I hadn't been for the fact that my cock wasn't up to for anything more right now, both literally and figuratively, I'd have taken her again right then and there.

Instead we caught our breath, got up and spent some time cleaning each other up, with a lot of giggling, stroking and caressing. I'd happily have let this get to a point where we'd have to do it all over again, what with my hands cupping her soapy breasts and her nipples slick but hard under my fingertips, but we had plans for the day, so for now I had to be content with a kiss and a promise. We were ready by the time Tar arrived.

Raz' "offices" were a little more than the term suggested. While one room did have a desk in the corner, the resemblance to any working environment began and ended there. The walls and ceiling were paneled with the beautiful blonde wood that was customary on Gawrr, and the subtle, sweet fragrance of it permeated the air. The furniture was mixed: there were the traditional heavy wooden Gawrran benches that seemed to have grown out of the floor, but also human-style chairs and couches, as well as low cushions in peculiar shapes and a contraption made from shiny metal tubes that twisted and protruded at odd angles. Raz and his team obviously dealt with many different off-worlders here.

Video screens, a fire place, a large autokitchen and something that almost had to be a bar lined the walls, and the wooden floor was partially covered with what seemed to be a synthetic sort of carpet that could both be taken as resembling fur or not, depending on ones preferences. Other parts of the floor had been left bare. One wall was completely transparent but, judging from the heavy enclosures on either side of it, could be covered if necessary.

Raz himself was... Ensconced, I suppose the word is, on a wooden bench padded with brightly colored furs that may or may not have been real; I couldn't tell. Next to him sat another Gawrran, slightly smaller and lighter of build, dressed in the same sort of loincloth as Tar was wearing. They sat together very closely and each of them had an arm around the other. So it was no great surprise when Raz smiled his good smile and made the introductions.

"Harrrvey'Rrross, Anne'Rrryderrr, this is my mate, Barrl'rhallaarrah. Barrl, meet Harrrvey'Rrross, who has saved my back any numberrr of times, and Anne'Rrryderrr, his mate, who has taken overrr my job of keeping Harrrvey's hide intact."

"We are pleased to meet you, Barrl'rhallaarrah," Anne said formally, with a decent approximation of the Gawrran pronunciation of the name. "Please call me Anne, and this is Harvey."

Barrl'rhallaarrah smiled her good smile.

"Thank you, Anne and Harvey," she said. "Please addrrress me as Barrl."

Her Interworld was good, if heavily accented. Contrary to what the name suggests, only humans find it relatively easty to speak it. Other species struggle a lot more with it.

"Thank you, Barrl," I said.

I put my arm around Anne and pulled her close. She obviously had picked up the Gawrran protocol on using core names by invitation only, and I squeezed her hand gently in approval. Dealing with different species is something that comes natural to some, while others have to work on it but never become quite good at it. Hauling cargo between different worlds involves a lot of dealing with beings from all over the galaxy, and a knack for picking up these things naturally is a very good thing. I've always been pretty good at it, but Anne was way ahead of me this time: she'd noticed something that had completely escaped me. Sometimes I'm a bit slow.

"Tar," she said. "Would you mind a personal question?"

"No, Anne," Tar said. "Although, if it is of a personal nature, I might want to rrrefrrrain frrrom answerrring it."

Anne nodded.

"Fair enough. Are you male or female?"

"Female." Tar smiled her good smile. "Why do you ask?"

"Because I notice your clothing is the same style as what Barrl is wearing. I was just curious."

Tar nodded.

"That is quite underrrstandable. I imagine that forrr a non-Gawrran the distinction between ourrr sexes might be somewhat obscurrre. We prrreferrr to keep ourrr exterrrnal... charrracterrristics, shall we say, prrrivate, just as you do, but we have no otherrr distinctive trrraits than ourrr clothing and the fact that female Gawrrans arrre almost invarrriably smallerrr in staturrre than males arrre. We have no mammarrry glands and ourrr furrr is not a clearrr indication, eitherrr, as opposed to yourrr hairrr."

Raz smiled his good smile.

"Humans arrre easy," he agreed. "Gawrrans arrre a diferrrent matterrr. Not to worrry, Anne. You will come to know us overrr time, I expect. Even Harrrvey eventually learrrned most of ourrr ways. Although I don't think he has picked up the differrrence between ourrr sexes yet. Of courrrse such acuity was not rrreally to be expected frrrom him."

"Gee, thanks, Raz," I said sarcastically. "I love you too."

But I didn't feel bad. The way Raz makes fun of me is one of the cornerstones of our relationship. It has something to do with being Gawrran, and yes, I have yet to understand the finer points of it.

Barrl smiled her good smile, looking at Anne and me.

"I have hearrrd a lot about you, Harrrvey. It's good that you arrre mated. Yourrr mate will have a harrrd job keeping you out of trrrouble, of courrrse."

"Barrl, I don't know what he told you, but I deny everything."

"That's allrrright, Harrrvey. I will get all the details frrrom Anne laterrr."

"Peace," I sued. "I surrender."

Raz' good smile almost split his muzzle in half.

"Sit, frrriends," he said, gesturing to one of the couches. "We can trrrade insults laterrr."

We did. Meanwhile, Tar pushed buttons at the autokitchen and handed us small cups of Drraw'rrharra, which is the traditional Gawrrand drink shared between family and close friends. It is sweet, spicy, mildly alcoholic and has a relaxing rather than intoxicating effect.

"To business, then," Raz said. "The matterrr of the honorrrable Deke'Rrryderrr. I would still perrreferrr a morrre dirrrect apprrroach to adrrressing that parrrticularrr prrroblem."

"We understand that, Raz," I said. "But ripping him apart with your claws in the middle of the Starburst bar is not the way to do it."

Anne nodded.

"He's right, Raz," she said.

"Rrrr."

"There are several reasons, Raz," I continued. "First of all, we only have Pete's word that Deke is actually the man in charge of the whole AI section at Vergence. So I'd like to him off to Manaka for some one-on-one time with Layne. We need to know what we're dealing with, and Layne is good at what he does."

"Do not worry about Deke'Rrryderrr, my mate," Barrl said to Raz, smiling her bad smile. "He can always have an accident laterrr."

"I take it Raz told you about our situation?" Anne asked.

"She is my mate," Raz said simply.

Barrl nodded.

"Therrre arrre no secrrrets between us," she said. "But yourrr secrrrets arrre safe with us. His honorrr is my honorrr."

Tar rumbled softly, smiling her good smile. And suddenly I knew. I have no idea how, but I did.

"Tar... Raz and Barrl are your parents," I said. "Am I right?"

"You arrre, Harrrvey. Which means theirrr honorrr is also mine."

"Therrre arrre some things we prrreferrr to keep within the family," Raz said. "Tar is ourrr oldest. But we keep ourrr family connection prrrivate. To outsiderrrs Tar is merrrely one of my employees. Meanwhile I have someone I can trrrust to watch my back durrring ourrr corrrporrrate dealings."

"As I understand it, Gawrrran business politics are... interesting," I ventured.

Raz nodded.

"We tend to negotiate with extrrreme prrrejudice, to use a human exprrression. Injurrries arrre common. Fatalities arrre not, but neitherrr arrre they unhearrrd of."

Barrl nodded.

"It is comforrrting to have options if the situation rrrequirrres it," she said delicately. "I would worrry forrr my mate if it werrre not forrr Tar'Krrraggrrr."

"Harrrvey has saved my furrr a few times as well on otherrr worrrlds," Raz put in.

"That does both ways, Raz," I said.

Raz smiled his good smile.

"And now ourrr purrrposes coincide. I have wanted Deke Rrryderrr's hide forrr the longest time."

"Ehm... The idea is to keep him alive, Raz," Anne said.

"Anne is right," I said. "Don't get me wrong, I have no love for the bastard, but it is vital that we hand him to Layne in reasonably good shape."

Raz nodded.

"Agrrreed," he said. "As my mate points out, he can always be dealt laterrr. I expect that once Layne is done with him, he might escape. This escape might coincide with my next visit to Manaka. Severrral of us might happen to come along on that trrrip."

Three Gawrrans smiled their bad smiles.

"Should that happen, we might hunt togetherrr," Barrl said.

Tar nodded.

"It has been farrr too long since we chased prrrey as a pack," she rumbled.

Raz said nothing. He didn't have to. His expression said it all.

"But first we have to get him where we want him," Anne said mildly.

Raz nodded.

"Tar, I underrrstand you have managed to fill ourrr list of rrrequirrrements?" he rumbled.

"Yes," Tar said. "I have located an old airrr prrrocessing unit that will serrrve ourrr purrrposes. It is in worrrking condition and it offerrrs enough rrroom forrr severrral bodies if need be."

"We only need room for one live human," I pointed out.

Tar smiled her good smile.

"Best to be prrreparrred."

"Doctorrr Por'krallarahrrr rrreporrrts that he has synthesized a compound that should have the desirrred prrroperrrties, Anne," Raz said. "I expect some trrrials will be in orrrderrr. If those arrre successful, we should be rrready to deparrrt in a few days."

"Good. We'll need to start getting the Slowboat and the 'Pride ready."

So we got down to details.

* * *

Our ride back in the underground transport capsule was as smooth and comfortable as ever. But I couldn't relax for some reason. Something was off.

Anne and Tar were talking, but I had no idea what it was about. I couldn't focus. My thoughts kept drifting... But each and every time they ended up at the same place.

Anne.

Somehow I was acutely aware of her. The way she moved, the way she smiled, the way her beautiful eyes caught the light. Her lovely hair, the sweetness of her smile. The swell of her breasts, the curve of her hips... Suddenly I imagined her naked, her glorious breasts rising and falling with each breath, the nipples swelling and hardening in the cool air...