The Pastor's Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Pastor gazed at this ebony penis, the head swelling rhythmically, expectantly. As the Pastor watched, this fully engorged young black cock was about to enter his wife, roundly framed by her over-sized porcelain white ass cheeks. Now even the Pastor's cock twitched in vicarious anticipation of what he was about to witness. The contrast between their slowly intermingling skin colors could not have been greater.

Just to watch the two lovers, a 34 year-old Pastor's very white wife and an 18 year-old African, begin to interact at the point of most intimate sexual contact, was at the same time shocking and intensely sexually stimulating. The Pastor's cock once again began to swell at his excitement of what was about to occur. The Pastor moved Thomas's cock around her still slippery entrance until the head was positioned correctly to enter. The Pastor helped him start to get the head inside her and then Thomas told him to leave and go back to his chair.

Thomas:

"OK little bitch, time for Thomas breed you with powerful African seed."

Samantha shuddered at his words. Because Samantha had become very wet watching her husband suck this young black man's cock, it was relatively easy for Thomas to enter her, but he took his time, slowly pushing in an inch at a time and then withdrawing completely, each time going just a little deeper. Samantha could feel herself being gradually filled with the penis of the young African man. She began to feel her body respond. Her canal was opening and stretching for him, inviting him inside, lavishing her fluid on him all the way. After a few minutes Thomas was fully inside the Pastor's wife.

Samantha pictured herself in a jungle setting with beautiful trees and birds all around, while this young African ravished the Pastor's older wife, introducing her to new levels of submission.

Samantha:

"God, Stewart, he's inside me!!!! He's inside me!! God he feels so good!!!"

Thomas began a slow rhythm, in and out, in and out. He was in no hurry. He stopped for a moment and pulled her ass cheeks apart, inspecting her rosebud. He ran his finger across it. Samantha shrieked out loud and then wriggled her ass, trying to dislodge him. Thomas momentarily removed his cock, then leaned forward and while holding her ass cheeks apart, licked her rosebud, moving his tongue around and around it and trying to push his tongue inside.

Samantha:

"GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!!! OH FUCK!!!!"

This was a sensation Samantha had never felt before. Thomas now lifted his head and resumed his fucking of this petite older woman, the wife of the Pastor, who sat but a few feet away. He continued with his slow, rhythmic movement, in and out. Seemingly involuntarily, Samantha began pushing back at him each time he pushed forward. The Pastor was almost in shock at the scene before him. The muscled, powerful young African was fucking his wife and she was participating by pushing her ass back at him. She was encouraging him to fill her with his seed. The Pastor was mesmerized and couldn't take his eyes away for even a second.

Thomas:

"OK slut. Now Thomas breed you. You want African seed? Tell me!"

Samantha:

"Oh God yes Thomas!! Give me your seed!!! Breed me!!!!!"

Thomas now began slowly increasing the speed of his fucking and over the course of several minutes he was pounding her rapidly. "SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!" as the sound of sweat-slicked flesh against sweat-slicked flesh colliding forcefully, ever harder and ever louder against her ass cheeks over and over again. From their chairs, Ben and the Pastor watched as her ass cheeks rippled and jiggled with each pounding.

Next Thomas began to spank her very hard on her ass. "THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!!"

Samantha:

"OH GODDDDD!!! OH GODDDD! OH MY GODDDDD!!!"

He continued pounding her, his ballsack wildly swinging in the process, slapping up against her clit. He was holding her tightly at the waist with both hands. Samantha felt like she couldn't hold out much longer.

Samantha:

"GODDDD!! STEWART!!! HE'S MAKING ME CUMM!!! THIS AFRICAN MAN IS MAKING ME CUM!!!! THOMAS GIVE ME ALL YOUR SEED!!! PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR AFRICAN SEED!!! BREED MEEEEEEE!!!!!"

He stopped for a moment, spanked her ass cheeks again, "THWACK! THWACK!! THWACK! THWACK!!!" leaving both her ass cheeks now glowing red. Then he pulled her cheeks apart and once again gave her a tonguing forcing his tongue into her rosebud. That was it.

"OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDD!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! AHHHHH!!!! OHHHHHH!!!! OH MY GODDDD!!! OH MY GODDDDD!!!"

Samantha came as hard as she ever had, drenching Thomas's cock in her juices, her whole body shaking in spasms. She thought she would pass out. She collapsed flat on her stomach onto the bed, groaning constantly. Her body continued to shudder in waves as the incredible ecstasy completely overcame all her senses. It was like sparks were going off all over the inside of her body. But Thomas wasn't finished yet.

Giving her no time to recover, Thomas grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her back up into doggie position.

Thomas:

"Thomas not finished. Get up little bitch!"

Now once again grabbing her hips with one hand he used his other hand to again grab a fistful of her hair and pull her head backward so she was facing the wall, her back now arched. In this position he resumed his relentless, rapid pounding, her ass cheeks jiggling and quivering with each impact. Her legs and arms continued to shake as the waves of her orgasm continued to course through her body unabated.

Ben noticed that with Thomas holding her head up by grabbing her hair, she was in a perfect position to suck his cock. So he crawled onto the bed beside her. Rubbing his cock across her lips, he commanded her:

"Suck it slut."

Samantha did her best to try and give Ben a good blow job, but she was still being pummeled violently from behind. She loved sucking Ben's cock. Ben held her head between his hands and just started using her mouth. She obediently washed his cock with her tongue and provided great suction each time he withdrew.

Samantha was now like a limp doll, completely wasted. One penis in her mouth and another one in her pussy. She was fully submitting to both of them. Thomas realized he could do with her whatever he liked.

Thomas:

"Ben, Thomas want little slut by himself now."

Ben now withdrew his cock from Samantha's mouth and stood beside the bed, stroking himself.

Thomas now withdrew his cock and inserted his thumb into her cunt, wiping it around and coating it liberally with her juices. With his cock still disconnected from the mature woman he pulled her ass cheeks apart again and gave her a good tonguing. Samantha sounded a long, low moan.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhh Godddddddd!

Next he began to push his thumb slowly against her rosebud, seeking entry.

Samantha:

"NO! NO! GOD NO! PLEASE NOOOOO!!!"

Thomas withdrew his thumb and gave her some more very hard spanks on her other ass cheek. THWACK! THWACK!! THWACK!! THWACK!!!

Samantha:

"OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!"

Thomas then re-inserted his thumb into her anal cavity and pushed it in as far as it could go. Samantha screamed over and over, "NO! GOD NO! PLEASE PLEASE NOOO!" He then began fucking her asshole with his thumb as he re-entered her pussy with his cock, now pounding her as hard as ever.

Watching his wife's humiliation and submission to this rude act, the Pastor cried out:

"Oh Goddddd!!!" His cock then spurted over and over onto the floor as his wife watched him.

Samantha was overcome with what seemed like simultaneous multiple orgasms flooding in on her all at once, screaming throughout her body.

"OH GODDDDD!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DO . . DOING TO ME!!! OHHHH GOD! OH GOD! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!! OH NOOOOO!!! HE'S MAKING ME CUM AGAIN!!! OH GODDDDDDD!!!"

Thomas was now finally ready to spill his seed into the Pastor's wife, old enough to be his mother.

Thomas:

"OK. Now get ready bitch. Here comes your African seed!! Take it all little slut!"

Thomas pumped into her harder and harder, faster and faster, continuing to spank her. He had now withdrawn his thumb from her ass. Holding her tightly by the waist with one hand while still pulling back on her hair with the other hand he pounded her over and over and over again for another five minutes. Samantha was out of her mind. It was like she was in another world. Another state of being.

Samantha:

"YESSSS!!! YES THAT'S IT!!!! DON'T STOP!! DON'T STOP!!! PLEASE GOD DON'T STOP!!!!

About 30 seconds later Samantha reached her third orgasm with Thomas, her hips bucking back against him forcefully, her breasts swinging wildly beneath her. She gave voice to the extreme ecstasy flooding her body:

"OH . . . . MY . . . . GODDDDDDD!!!! AHHHHH!!!! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!! UNGH!! UNGH!! OH GODDDDD!!!! FILL ME UP!!!! GIVE ME ALL YOUR SEED THOMAS!!!

Thomas now plunged into her one more time and held it in her as deep as he could go and then screamed out loud, "UNGAHH!! UNGAHHHH!!!! UNGAHHHHHH!!!!!" It was so loud everyone's ears were ringing. With that Thomas now sprayed powerful spurt after spurt after spurt of his potent seed into Samantha's snatch. There was so much cum she couldn't contain it all. Cum was rapidly streaming out of her vagina and around Thomas's cock, running down his ball sack as the overflow dripped onto the bed. She had been completely filled with his seed.

Ben had tried to synchronize his orgasm with the couple on the bed and as they both came, Ben shot his spunk across Samantha's face and back. Samantha now collapsed flat on the bed and passed out within about 10 seconds.

For the next 30 minutes, there was no conversation in the room. By that time everyone had passed out where they were, due to the second bottle of wine and the exhausting evening of sexual release for everyone. The Pastor had collapsed on a loveseat. Thomas, Samantha and Ben were all intermingled on the bed, legs and arms intertwined. It was around 1:00 AM.

Around 3:30 AM, Ben woke up and looked around to see everyone fast asleep. Samantha was lying on her back and he could see her pubic hair with a sticky coating of Thomas's seed drying in her hairs. Ben felt like this was a great time for sloppy seconds. As he began to stroke her thigh his cock was stirring. Within a few minutes, Ben had a bobbing hard-on. But could he actually cum three times in one night? He decided to find out.

As he positioned himself between Samantha's legs, he gradually, but easily slid his cock into her. Thomas had opened her up and the load of cum he left behind was the perfect lubricant. Very squishy. As he began his assault, Samantha started to wake up. Someone was definitely fucking her, but who? She blinked her eyes and squinted in the dark room, then reached her hand to the small lamp on the nightstand and switched it on. It was Ben!

Ben now reached down and pulled one leg over each shoulder. He now shoved forward, which placed her knees on either side of her head. This lifted her ass up and gave him a much better angle for full penetration. After about ten minutes Ben came. He withdrew from Samantha and fell back down asleep. Samantha also quickly passed out again, with no other interaction between them.

****************************

The foursome enjoyed two more evenings similar to this night. Then Thomas and Ben had to return to the lumber mill as their jobs had opened up again. Ben, sometimes with Thomas, would occasionally take the train to spend weekends at the Pastor's home. About six months later Samantha left her husband and moved into a two bedroom apartment Ben was now sharing with Thomas. Ben and Thomas had started a small construction business.

****************************

This marks the end of this three part series, The Pastor's Wife. I do have ideas for a few intervening chapters. But, although I enjoy writing, this was a very time-consuming project for me. I have done many re-writes and edits, as well as several proof-readings, added scenes and deleted scenes. If I have enough positive reaction to this story, I will consider adding one or two more chapters. I really appreciate the positive comments. They are very motivating. If you liked the story and feel inclined, please take a moment to grade it by indicating the number of stars you feel it deserves. It means a lot to me to know how people liked it.