The Payment Plan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your ahh,...appreciationfor older women. Did you know about that, Ellen?"

"Well,... no, I didn't."

"It's okay, kid." Victoria laughed at the suddenly self conscious teen. "But you should really learn to be more subtle in the future.

"I'm so sorry." Ellen apologized as Janet might have. "He does know better."

"It's alright. Jenna doesn't mind if he stares at her body. Do you, baby?"

"Not at all."

"Skyler, would you like Jenna to take her blazer off?"

He slowly nodded, looking at Janet's bust again.

"I thought so. It's alright to want to look at women's bodies, and we did play quite a dirty little trick on you."

Janet issued a low, sultry laugh at this and slowly unbuttoned her blazer while Skyler watched, bug eyed. His jaw dropped when she opened the lapels, revealing a shiny, deep red, foil top that tied around the neck. The plunging neckline was one thing, but the backless top also showed the edges of her breasts. Most astoundingly, her nipples stood out as sharp points against the foil, totally enhancing the warm, understanding smile she gave the youth.

"Whooooa. Nice, huh, Skyler?" Victoria teased as the rest of the group looked on as well.

"Yuh.", he said, nodding, eyes fixed on Janet's chest.

"You like tits, don't you?"

"Uh-huh."

"Well go ahead and look all you want. In fact, if you promise to be a good boy, I'll take my jacket off, too, maybe even get rid of your handcuffs."

"I'll be a good boy." he toned without hesitation.

"Of course you will." Victoria sleazed as she began removing her blazer.

The third man went over to Skyler and released his cuffs, his back always to the camera, and moved off again as Victoria laid her blazer on the back of her chair.

"Oh. You can see right through this.", she said, actually sounding surprised as she looked down at herself, noting her own nipples were also hard and clearly visible behind the fine, black mesh. "You don't mind, do you Ellen? It's just my tits and hedoeslike them."

He definitely liked them. In fact, couldn't decide which set he liked better as he looked from one chest to the other.

"Well,..."

"It's very healthy at his age. The more he sees of women's bodies, the happier and better adjusted he'll be. Isn't that right, Ellen?"

" ... Yes, I suppose that's right."

"Good, so tell him you want him to look at our tits all he wants. So he won't be confused about what his mother wants for him."

"(ahem)Skyler, I want you to look at these ladies' breasts all you want, dear."

"Okay, Mom."

"Ellen, we're all adults here, say 'tits'."

"Tits.", Ellen replied, making Tamara and Star giggle.

Janet laughed a little too and invited, "Tell him to look at my tits, Ellen."

"Look at Jenna's tits, Skyler." she instructed, laughing a little herself at the use of the slang term in front her guests and children.

Skyler looked, laying back in the couch and grinning now.

"Now mine." the party girl said.

"Look at Vivian's tits, Skyler."

He looked, almost drooling over the brunette's nipples.

"Now, yours." Janet told her.

"Dear, look at my tits."

He looked without hesitation, going along with the joke as his father garbled ineffectual warnings that his family never paid a bit of attention to. While obviously not seeing as much as he did of their guest's tits, he enjoyed the act of staring at the swell of his Mother's blouse anyway as his sisters giggled again.

"Look atmytits, Sky.", Star said, sticking them out in the shirt her mother had earlier worried was a little snug and revealing, wondering if it was true about what they said of some girls who go to college and,...

Skyler looked and again enjoyed the opportunity, finally looking at Tamara's chest without being told by Ellen, who was laughing and covering her mouth, red faced and arching her back a little.

"I think we can lose those cuffs now." Victoria happily announced. "You three won't be any trouble."

"No.", agreed Ellen with a neighborly smile as her daughters readily agreed as well, Skyler looking at any set of tits he wanted.

Their cuffs were taken off in turn, in the same manner as Skyler's had been. They sat back, still smiling affably when it was done, without a care in the world, eyes glossy and just perfectly open to suggestion.

"Hey, I know." Janet enthused. "Ellen, take your daughters upstairs and the three of you find something nice and sexy to wear so Skyler can get a better look. That'll be fun, won't it?"

"Oh my, I don't know about that." Ellen laughed, hesitant about the propriety of this and vaguely unsure she could measure up to the other women in the room.

"Excellent idea." Victoria cheerfully approved. "Skyler, you wanna see more of your mom and sisters? Maybe me and Jenna too?"

"Yeah. Sure."

"There ya have it, go get changed, ladies. We'll take good care of Skyler while you're gone."

After they were escorted up the stairs, they rounded on the youth, grinning at the situation in his pants.

"Are you comfortable?" Janet asked.

"Yeah."

"Are you having a good time?" Victoria inquired?

"Uh huh."

"Good, we want you to have fun. You trust us, right?" she prodded.

"Yup, I trust you."

"You're a good kid, Skyler."

"Thanks."

"Take your pants off.", Janet said, as if it was the best idea she'd had all day.

"Yeah, alright."

"And your shirt, too." the blonde added."

"Okay.", he complied, getting up and unfastening his pants.

When Ellen and her daughters came back downstairs with the friendly golfers, they were greeted by the sight of Vivian and Jenna standing close to where Skyler sat in his chair with their backs to him. Their skirts were pulled up in back so they could seductively rub one another's behinds as they kissed passionately. Skyler, less his pants and shirt, had a front row seat to the show and Ellen could clearly see that he was erect by the long lump in the front of his tight boxer briefs.

She paused at the foot of the stairs, looking at this scene and suddenly realizing how horny she was. Followed by her daughters, she walked closer, almost afraid to interrupt and avoiding any glances at Skyler.

"Oh, you're back." Janet said with her smile and sparkling eyes. "Skyler wanted to see our bums. Please have a seat."

Taking Tamara's forearm in a loose, but firm grip, Victoria said, "Why don't you sit with us?"

"Okay."

The young woman had shed her jeans and formless baseball shirt and now wore a pair of tight, black lycra shorts that stopped halfway down her toned thighs. A short, pink T-shirt stretched across her small B-cups and the sharp points of each nipple under the shirt.

Star wore a light purple, satin nightie, the spaghetti straps of which supported just enough satin to cover her nipples while leaving quite a lot of cleavage. There was no back above her ass and the hem allowed most of her thighs to show.

Ellen stood a little self consciously in a long, white see through beach wrap and pullover. Underneath these she wore a solid white bra with see through cups like Victoria's, except pink and blue lace roses lined the top of the cups over her vaguely visible, C-cup 'tits'. Matching low cut panties could be seen through the lower wrap, the roses there too, above the shadow of her dark pussy hair and below the garter belt with white mesh at the front, solid white at her hips. Her white stockings also had roses at their tops and the white heels did quite a bit for her posture, as Skyler couldn't help but notice.

Victoria smiled favourably at her, letting her know she'd done well as the thought that Buckner would have liked this crossed her mind. She and Janet had noticed how he was in the habit of including garter belts and stockings when he supplied their clothes, as he had on that evening. They came to a theory that the man liked them, liked the thought of them wearing the things and they both had to agree that they liked them too.

As they all sat again, Ellen, Star and Skyler across from them, Victoria looked thoughtfully at Willy for a moment. It was clear that he was slipping nicely under the influence, but Victoria wondered if Bull hadn't given him a little more than they'd intended. She decided that she shouldn't overly concern herself.

"You look very nice, Ellen." Janet complimented as Tamara settled between the neighbors from out of town.

And she did, too. Janet was quite impressed with her body and had expected something else, considering her age and how it did show somewhat in her face, although not to the point where it detracted from her natural, attractive features. No, her expectations of Ellen below the neck had not been well founded at all.

"Thank you." Ellen replied, sincerely grateful for the compliment.

"Very nice and sexy." Janet added, looking her over.

"Tamara and Star look nice, too." Victoria put in, playing with Tamara's hair while eying Star beside her Mother.

Both young women smiled wider at the compliment and Tamara shivered when one of Victoria's nails ran a short distance down the back of her T-shirt.

"Aren't they pretty, Skyler?" Janet asked.

"Uh-huh. So are you and Vivian."

"You look very nice too." Janet replied, looking at the front of his boxers.

"Mom, Skyler has a hardon." Tamara reported with a teasing giggle, apparently just noticing this.

"I know, Tamara." Ellen replied with a small, tolerant smile, glancing at Skyler who was staring at her chest.

It looked big. It was hard to tell, but it looked as big as her husband's. She felt herself heat up, realizing that her glance had turned to a stare and looked away. Her eyes fell on Willy, who was staring at Star with a lump in his own in his pants. Since she wasn't concerned about him, she moved her eyes on to Vivian and Jenna as the brunette whispered something in her daughter's ear.

"Really?" Tamara asked.

Victoria felt herself slipping a little, becoming as intoxicated by the wanting of this young woman as she was by the potion. She had to keep herself in line.

"Ask Jenna, she'll tell you." Victoria answered. "Star, are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes."

"I get the feeling that you like to show off your body."

"Umm,... really?"

"Heh. You do, don't you?"

"Kinda.", she admitted with a smile. "Sometimes."

"It's a very nice one."

"Thank you."

"Isn't this a lot better, Skyler?" Victoria asked as Tamara now whispered in Janet's ear.

"Yeah. I can see better."

"Check out your mom's nipples. Nice, huh?"

"Uh huh. I've been looking at them."

"Think she should take that shirt off so we can see them even better?"

"Well,... I guess so, yeah."

"Tell her, then."

"Oh, but-"

"You have a bra on underneath, it's okay." Victoria interrupted Ellen.

"Mom, take your shirt off, so I can see your tits better."

" ... Uhhh,... well, I suppose it wouldn't hurt, since,... he can already see them a little."

"And remember, he should look at them all he wants, right?" Victoria reminded.

"Yes,... He should get a better look at my tits,..."

She slowly peeled the tight beach top off, her nipples indeed becoming much more visible. They were actually very nice, too, a fact that was not lost on Skyler, any more than their erect condition as she sat there looking sheepish, but somewhat well humoured about it.

Tamara giggled wildly at something Janet said as she slowly transferred from the cushion of the couch to the blonde's lap. Victoria wondered ifshewas getting carried away. After all, Janet would have had the heavier dose, however, there was no time to worry about that just then.

"Oh, Skyler, your mom's all nipply. Stand up, Ellen."

She dutifully stood, although still seeming a bit shy, and looked around at them, settling on Victoria as though asking what came next.

"I think Skyler would just love to watch Star play with your nipples. Wouldn't you, Skyler?"

"Uhh,..." was all he could get out.

"Oh, my god!" Star laughed, still sitting on the couch with both her hands over her mouth.

"I'll bet you'd do it if he told you." Victoria leered at Ellen's curvy daughter.

Another wild giggle from Tamara seemed to let her out of any immediate answer to this.

"Take a look." Janet challenged the younger blonde.

"No way!", she refused with an excited grin.

"Why not?"

"Because, I'm not a lesbian."

"I don't think you have to be. Besides, how else can I prove it?"

Victoria was relieved that her friend did seem to have it together. She looked to Willy, who was watching the two blondes now and visibly excited.

"What about it, Skyler? Wanna see how hard Mom's nipples can get?"

"Yeah. Mom, tell Star to play with your nipples."

"Oh, Skyler are you sure you want that?"

"Yeah. I want to see how big and hard they get."

"You know it's no big deal, Ellen, go ahead."

" ... Star,... please come here and play with my nipples. Make them as big and hard as you can, so Skyler can see."

"Oh, my god!" she repeated into the palms of her hands while getting up. "Umm,...(giggle)"

"Oh. Uh-h.", Ellen gasped slightly when Star's halting fingers took her nipples through the mesh.

"Have you ever seen your mom's tits before?" Victoria asked Skyler.

"No."

"She's pretty good to show you, isn't she?"

"Yeah, Mom's the greatest."

"It's okay to rub your cock while you watch them, you know."

"Uhh-"

"Hey!", Tamara laughed, now seated on the cushion between Janet's spread legs with her hand a little ways down the grinning, older woman's black lace panties. "You don't have any at all, you cheated!"

"Ha! no, I tricked you, didn't I honey? But I assure you, I am a real blonde, no matter what Vivian tells you. But, now,... what about you?"

"Oooh. Mmmm." Ellen let out in a low, almost conspiratorial tone, refusing to look her delighted daughter in the eye as she pinched and rolled her mother's nipples, sensitive as never before between her fingers and thumb.

She saw Skyler watching them. Tamara was in Jenna's lap again, grinning as she allowed the woman to spread her young, fit legs from behind while Vivian caressed one of her own breasts, watching Skyler with a curious expression. Star tugged on her nipples, pulling out on her breasts and making her close her eyes in a passionate sigh.

"Ellen, won't you tell him it's alright to play with himself while he watches?" Victoria asked.

"Oh, Sk- Skyler!"

"Oh, you're not wearing panties.", Janet breathed in the writhing, blonde athlete's ear as she lightly stroked between her legs, exciting her pouting pussy lips, clearly defined beneath the lycra.

This actually took Skyler's attention from his mother. Tamara's legs were spread in such a way as he could easily see the deep gap between those lips as Janet's fingertip moved up between them.

"Uhh-hh. Ohh, Jenna."

"Your brother is watching.", 'Jenna' whispered in her ear.

"Mmmm!Uh!"

This time, Janet's finger reached her anus before tracing back up again, pressing harder.

Skyler jumped at his own touch as he watched them, Tamara almost a younger version of his mother in body and face.

"I wonder if Star is wearing panties." Victoria sleazily announced.

Star turned and smiled, still playing at Ellen's nipples and nodded.

"You are?"

"Uh-huh."

"You believe that, Skyler?"

"Hu-uh?"

Do you think Star's wearing panties?"

"Oh, uhh, I don't know."

"Wanna find out?"

"Sure."

"Go and see."

He hesitated, looking at his mother, then Star's round, satin draped ass before getting up and walking to the standing couple as Victoria looked to Willy. He was staring at Star's ass, too.

"What do you think, Willy?"

" ... I,... want to know if she's wearing any, too."

Star giggled, watching them with excitement.

"Well, of course you do and that's alright. We all want to know."

"Skyler,...", Ellen half heartedly warned in an uncertain voice from between the waves of pleasure Star was giving her. He stood there, rubbing himself as he reached out to take the back of Star's nightie in his fingers.

"I want to, Mom. I want to see her,..."

He slowly pulled the back of the nightie up to her lower back with the sounds of everyone's low approval of her pale pink lace, high cut, ass cheek exposing boy cuts.

"Ohhh, fuck,...", Willy breathed.

"Daaaaad!" Star laughed.

Even Ellen looked over Star's shoulder at the spectacle, resting her hands on her daughter's hips as she did, easily understanding the reactions of the group. Inexplicably, she drew the nightie up at her hips as well, leaning forward as Star put her arms around her and looked over her shoulder, arching her back and sticking her ass out.

"Well, she wasn't lying!" Victoria laughed.

Go ahead, ask him, I'm sure he'll say it's alright." Janet said, persuading Tamara, who hesitantly turned her head to her Father.

"Dad, Is it okay if I take my shirt off?"

His mouth worked for a second, but nothing came out as a thousand ways to say 'yes' crowded his brain all at once, polluted by some vague reason why he should say no.

"I'm not wearing a bra and everyone will see my boobs, but I really wanna do it anyway. Okay?"

" ... Yeah, princess. Take your shirt off."

She smiled, darted her eyes around the room and crossed her arms, taking the bottom of the T-shirt in her hands and unhurriedly peeling it off.

"Wow, Tam." Skyler approved, standing with one hand resting on Star's waist, the other pumping his erection through his boxers. "Nice tits."

"Thanks. Do you like them, Dad?" she sighed as Janet cupped and gently, slowly squeezed her mound.

They were the same as his wife's, or at least the same as what they once were, and he loved them, thrilled at the hard, dark red nipples as they teased him.

"Yeah, I do."

"Dad?"

"Yeah?"

"I feel,... dirty. Oohhh?"

"Oh, my." Victoria said, enjoying this quite thoroughly now, both hands on her nipples and looking at Star again. "What about you, Star? Feeling like a dirty girl?"

"Uh huh." she replied, quite sincerely and with an embarrassed little laugh.

"I know you are, Ellen. You can't take your eyes off of Skyler's cock. Looks pretty good, huh?"

"It looks pretty big." she agreed, vacantly stroking Star's ass cheeks.

"Take his shorts off, Mom." Star suggested in a low voice.

"Wh-? that- well,... alright,...", she agreed with some confused uncertainty.

Ellen separated from Star and watched her hands as though they were someone else's move to the elastic waistband of Skyler's underwear. She slipped her thumbs inside and pulled them down, sinking to a squatting position in the process of taking them down to his ankles.

It was there, right in front of her face and it was beautiful. He grabbed it up again, stroking himself while she paused there, staring at the precum that worked its way out at the tip.

"What do you think, Ellen?" Victoria teased as Star looked on.

"Oh, my heavens. It's,..."

"Do you like watching him play with it?"

" ... Yes."

Ellen stood again, although still looking down. She didn't quite know what to do with herself and her vagina was spread so wide and so wet,...

"This is fun." Star proclaimed, looking at Tamara, still in Janet's lap.

"Why don't you and Tamara go un-cuff your dad now?" Victoria directed. "You won't be a problem, huh Willy?"

"A prob- I don't,... No. Not at all. Why would you ask?"

"Give 'em the keys." she said to Bull, grinning at the two sisters as they went forward, Tamara sliding from Janet's lap, Star holding out her hand for the key.

They each stood on either side of Willy's chair as Star unlocked the cuffs and removed them, Tamara distracted by the hard rod under her father's pants. It jutted out to the left and looked quite uncomfortable.

"Star, look. Dad's all hard."

Willy's reality had become a foggy, wet dream where he knew reality lived, but his senses kept insisting that it didn't matter and the confusion this brought seemed to make it hard to string more than four or five words together. Any movement, while possible, seemed to be an ordeal that wasn't worth the effort and the only thing that mattered was his hard cock.