The Pedicurist

Story Info
Beautiful red-head t-girl gives client pedicure and more.
2.1k words
4.55
62.9k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George was the monthly with his sisters, and like usual George was incredibly bored. He was pushing a few pieces of rubbery chicken around his plate with his fork as his sisters blathered on and on about nothing.

The topic of conversation turned to spas, and George sighed. He was looking at the waitress and wondering what type of underwear she was wearing. Then his sisters said something that got his attention.

"So it turns out the red headed girl isn't a girl at all," his sister Molly said, speaking about one of the woman who worked at the spa she went to. "He's a... what do you call them... transsexual. You wouldn't even know it though. Looks completely like a woman. He's so beautiful, too."

"That's so unfair," George's other sister Alyssa said. "I spend an hour a day putting on makeup to look like this, and some dude looks better than me."

George was intrigued. He'd had a couple experiences with t-girls that he'd found in the back pages of the weekly free paper, but they weren't very feminine looking.

The next night George was walking up Sixth Street and realized he was about to pass the Spa where his sister Molly got her manicure and pedicures done. He walked by slowly and looked in the window. The red head was the only girl working at the time. She had just finished up with a customer and was taking the payment.

From the distance George was at, she certainly didn't look at all masculine. She had long red hair and white, smooth skin. She had a slender body and was five foot nine inches tall. She was wearing a white jacket like they wear in spas, but it was open and George could see she was wearing a black dress underneath. She had a nice bosom, and George could see some cleavage, so he assumed that she must have had a boob job.

The customer left the spa and the red headed started to sweep the floor. George walked up towards the front door. A sign said the spa was open until 9 o'clock. George looked at his watch. It was five minutes to nine. George grabbed the door handle and pulled it open.

Vanessa looked up from her sweeping when she heard the bells on the door chime. A good looking guy walked in to the spa. He had blue eyes and brown hair. He was wearing a tight-fitting sweater and a pair of jeans that showed that he had a nice body, fit and lean without being too muscular. Vanessa looked up at the clock. Five minutes to closing time. Vanessa figured that he was probably here to buy a gift certificate for his girlfriend or wife.

"Can I help you," Vanessa asked.

George wasn't sure how to answer. He had entered the store without any sort of plan on what to do next. He found himself completely nervous in front of this girl. He thought about asking for a phone number, but decided that might be too forward, so instead he said, "Umm, I guess I want a pedicure."

"Now," Vanessa asked.

"Yes, if you are available," George said.

Vanessa pointed at the clock above the door. "Unfortunately, no. Our last appointment for pedicures is at 8:15 pm. I could book you an appointment for tomorrow, if you'd like."

"Oh, I guess that's okay. I was hoping for something tonight. Never mind," George said, turning to leave. He blushed a scarlet red.

"Are you sure I can't book you an appointment for tomorrow?" Vanessa said. She hated to have business walk out the door.

George turned back around. "No, no. That's okay. Spur of the moment thing. Maybe I'll come back some other time."

George shifted nervously and was a bright colour of red. Vanessa noticed that his eyes ran up and down her body. She blushed slightly at the attention. Vanessa wondered what kind of spa this guy thought this was.

"Are you really here for a pedicure? This isn't one of those happy endings massage palours," Vanessa said.

George looked alarmed, and then started to laugh. He relaxed and his nerves disappeared. "Really, I'm just here for a pedicure. My sister comes to this place and recommended it. I'll just come back some other time," he said, turning towards the door.

Seeing George relaxed put Vanessa at ease. When he laughed he had an engaging smile, and he seemed like a nice guy. She wasn't supposed to work after hours, but she could use the money. "Listen, if you want, I can give you a pedicure now. I just have to lock up the store first."

George turned back around and smiled again. Vanessa and George's eyes locked for a moment, and Vanessa felt a tingle down her back. George scanned Vanessa. He couldn't believe that she was really a t-girl, she looked so feminine.

Vanessa noticed George scanning her, and specifically looking at her hands, neck and groin area. Vanessa knew those were key spots that could be used to identify if a woman was really a t-girl. Did this guy know she was a t-girl, she wondered. She had heard that some of the other woman working at the spa had been letting the information out. And if he did know, what were his thoughts on it?

Vanessa scanned George's body, and noticed that there was a bulge growing in his pants. I guess that answered what he was thinking. The guy was very cute, and Vanessa found herself attracted to him. She hadn't been out on a date in three weeks, and was feeling pretty horny.

"Those pants are pretty tight," Vanessa said. George looked down at his jeans, and wondered if she was commenting on the fact that his cock was starting to bulge out.

Vanessa handed George a white robe. "It'll be tough for you to roll up the jeans so I can give you a lower leg massage and soak. Why don't you take the pants off and put on this robe? Then take a seat over in that chair and let your feet soak for a few moments while I lock up."

Vanessa walked outside the store as George pulled down his jeans and put on the robe. George took a seat in one of the chairs, and watched as Vanessa pulled a large metal door down in front of the spa's window and door, block all views from the street.

George had his feet in the water as Vanessa returned, locking the front door behind her. She walked over and took a seat at George's feet. She took one of his feet out of the water and dried it off. She then started to massage his feet. The feeling of this beautiful red head's hands on his feet sent more blood pumping into his cock.

"Do you know about reflexology," Vanessa asked George.

George shook his head.

"There are pressure points on your feet that connect directly to other parts of your body. By applying pressure to those points, I can active different physiological responses. For example, this point here is connected to the head, and would be good to cure headaches," Vanessa said, pressing her fingers on the bottom of George's foot. "Do you feel that," she asked.

George nodded and said he did. He was lying, though. Frankly, he was way to distracted by the beautiful red-head and the feeling of her hands on his feet to feel much of anything above his waist line.

Next Vanessa applied pressure to a different point on George's foot. "This is connected to the neck. You should feel your neck muscle loosen and relax," Vanessa said. George again nodded that he did, but in reality all he could feel is his cock straining to get out of his underwear.

"And this spot is connected to the groin," she said, pressing another spot on George's foot. This time he did feel something. His cock started twitching with pleasure and he started moaning. Vanessa smiled.

George looked down at Vanessa. Vanessa opened her legs a little and her skirt rode up. George could see her back panties underneath her dress. Vanessa smiled and opened her legs even further, giving George a completely unobstructed view of her black panties. Vanessa had her cock tucked underneath her, so she had a nice flat front on her panties.

George was about to explode. He opened up his legs and the robe feel to the side of his body, revealing his boxer briefs with a massive bulge. Vanessa noticed that George had already released some pre-cum, and there was a wet spot on his underwear.

Vanessa leaned forward and started to lick George's dick through his underwear. "You didn't really come her for a pedicure, did you?" she asked.

George ran his hand through Vanessa's beautiful red hair as she ran her tongue along the shaft of his clothed dick. "No, my sister said there was a beautiful red head who worked here, and I wanted to see for myself."

Vanessa kissed the tip of George's cock, tasting the pre-come that was soaking into his underwear. "What else did she tell you about the beautiful red head," Vanessa asked.

George paused. He wasn't sure if he should say that he was hoping that she was more than just a regular woman.

Vanessa stood up, hiked up her skirt and pulled her underwear over to the side, releasing a large, uncut cock. "Did she mention this?" Vanessa asked, smiling.

"Yeah, but I had no idea it would be so pretty and so big," George said. George got down onto his knees and started to suck on Vanessa's dick. Vanessa's dick soon grew hard and big. It was almost more than George could take, but he managed to fit it into his mouth. He bobbed his head up and down on Vanessa's cock. Vanessa's grabbed George's head and pushed it far down on her dick. George nearly gagged, but controlled the reflex and allowed the big dick to slide to the back of his throat. Vanessa pumped the cock in his mouth. George reached down and started stroking himself through his underwear.

"Let's see if we can't both have some pleasure," Vanessa said, pulling herself out of George's mouth. She led George to a back room where there was a massage table. George and Vanessa stripped all there clothes off, and climbed onto the table. The massage table was small, but George and Vanessa were able to fit on the table and started to 69 each other.

Vanessa looked at George's dick, now free from its underwear cover. It was a cut member and already very hard. Vanessa gladly took it in her mouth, and soon the two were happily sucking each other's dick while letting their hands roam on each other's bodies.

It had been weeks since Vanessa last had sex, so she was quick to shoot her load. George sucked down the gooey come, swallowing every last drop.

Vanessa moved off the table, and George followed. Vanessa bent over the table, sticking her ass out. "That was fantastic, but I'm still horny. I want to be fucked," she said. George moved behind her and pushed his dick against her asshole. It opened up for him and he pushed inside her.

Vanessa loved the feeling of the cock in her ass. Her dick was still mostly hard, and soon the blood was pumping back into it. Vanessa reached down and started to play with her cock and balls.

George pushed himself in and out of Vanessa, enjoying the feeling of her tight butthole on his rod.

"Tell when you are close to coming," Vanessa said. "I want to taste it!"

Vanessa stroked herself and soon felt another orgasm building up inside her. "Oh God, I'm going to come again," she said. That was enough to trigger George, and he pulled out of Vanessa's ass. Vanessa quickly got down on her knees and opened her mouth as George stroked himself. He shot a load of white come into her mouth, which Vanessa accepted with pleasure.

Vanessa leaned back onto the floor and continued to whack off. George leaned down and started to kiss Vanessa. Vanessa still had a lot of George's come in her mouth, and soon they were snowballing the ejaculate back and forth between them.

Vanessa's cock shot another load of come with such force that it hit George on the back of the head. Vanessa swallowed down the come George had deposited in her mouth earlier, and then licked her own come off the back of George's head. George then mopped up any left on the tip of her cock and on her stomach.

George and Vanessa got up off the floor and lay down on the massage table in each other's arms.

"You know," said George. "If I had known what was involved, I think I would have come for a pedicure years ago." Vanessa laughed.

George thought about next month's dinner with his sisters. Now he'd have something to add when they started talking about spas.