The Pendulum's Promise

Story Info
Olivia's only escape is in surrender.
1.9k words
4.18
37.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,721 Followers

The pendulum begins to swing again.

My eyes follow it automatically now; I can't remember what it feels like to look away. It gleams under the bright spotlight, the only light in the darkened room, and my gaze follows the trail of light as it forms a single unbroken arc from left to right and from right to left. I try to tell myself I'm still resisting, but the thought feels like it's coming to me from behind a thousand miles of cobweb.

My eyes slip shut for a moment and I feel a jet of warm water spraying directly onto my crotch, startling them back open. They instantly lock onto the pendulum again, captivated by the motion, but they feel impossibly thick and heavy, aching with the strain of keeping them open. My eyelids constantly flutter on the edge of closing, kept open only by the water that hits me every time I try to sleep. I don't know how long it's been since I was able to rest. Time is fuzzy for me-everything is fuzzy now, time most of all.

The voice begins again. "All you need to do is surrender, Olivia." It's warm, soft, androgynous. It could be a man or a woman. I've stopped trying to guess. I've stopped trying to block it out. "All of this will end the moment you surrender. Surrender means rest. Surrender means peace. Surrender means pleasure."

I feel my clit throb at the word 'pleasure', and I sag against the restraints at the sensation. I want to cum so bad now. There's something buzzing between my thighs-I can't see what it is, it's too dark and anyway I can't look away from the motion of the pendulum, but the vibration is endlessly distracting. It's not enough to get me off, though. Lord knows I've tried. But every time I feel my breathing quicken and my pulse start to race, the pulsing sensation slows down until I lose my grip on orgasm. It constantly teases, tantalizing me with pleasure that never quite materializes.

"...let yourself go, Olivia. It's so easy to lose yourself in the motion and let your thoughts drift away into soft, easy relaxation." I realize I don't remember everything the voice said. More and more, it slips into my mind when I'm not thinking about anything at all except for the sweeping arc of the pendulum in front of me. I try to reassure myself that as long as I'm thinking, I'm resisting. I can't block their voice out anymore, I'm too tired for that now, but I can at least pay attention instead of simply absorbing their words.

But it's so hard to listen without listening. It's so hard to take in every single word and not let any of the suggestions affect me. I hear the voice saying, "You're so sleepy, Olivia," and it's so true that I catch myself nodding. But then the voice says, "Such a drowsy good girl, ready to let your thoughts go and obey," and it's so hard to remember that I have to stop agreeing with it. I feel a sticky fog of exhaustion clinging to my thoughts, gumming up my mind and making me feel slow and sluggish and blank.

"There's no need to resist anymore, Olivia," they say, but I know I have to. I don't know what they want to do to me, but nobody spends this kind of time and effort to sign you up for Amway. I make another attempt to pull free from the restraints that are holding me in place, but it's more of a panic reflex than a serious effort to escape. I've exhausted myself trying to break loose. If they held when I was fresh and rested, they're not going to give now.

"That's right," they say, confirming my feeling of helplessness. "The more you struggle, Olivia, the more tired you become. The more tired you are, the harder it is to resist my voice and the fascinating motion. Just watch it sway with me, Olivia. Left to right, and right to left. Listen to the soothing tick and tock as it swings. It's so easy to follow the motion now, isn't it?"

I almost say yes, but I catch myself and bite my lip to stay silent. It feels like responding would be the last step before giving in completely, like if I start agreeing with them out loud I'll never be able to stop. I've already given up so much. I can't give up that too.

"It's okay to say yes to me, Olivia," the voice says. I know they can see me-they always know when I'm struggling or trying to look away or trying to find a way to get off. At first I was mortified, but I almost don't remember anymore that I'm naked. My body feels so weird and floaty with exhaustion and arousal that I lose track of it completely sometimes. The same way I lose track of the voice. The same way I lose track of my thoughts. That's bad. That means I'm losing.

"You're going to say yes eventually, Olivia," they say. They're closer now, almost right behind me. "It's just a matter of time. You can't resist forever. Sooner or later your mind and body will sink all the way down into obedient trance. So why not say it now?"

I ignore the question, but it feels like a physical weight in my mind. My head sinks down onto my chest, the muscles in my neck too tired to hold it up anymore. My eyes are still open, but my eyelids are fluttering so much that I can barely even see the pendulum at times. I still follow it perfectly, though. I can't stop myself anymore.

"You're so ready to surrender now, Olivia." The voice is so close that I can almost feel it on my skin. "You want to give in to my voice, give in to my words, give in to the endless motion and let your thoughts stop completely." I shake my head, but it feels so heavy that all I can do is wiggle it a little from side to side. I realize that I'm responding to them, but at least I'm responding with a no. That's okay, isn't it?

I raise my wobbly head again, fear giving me the strength to push through the fog in my mind and make my body move just a little, just one more time. I can't give in. I can't let them brainwash me into their slave or concubine or whatever it is they're going to do to me. The possibilities stretch in front of me like a blank canvas of terror, one I've painted dozens of times in all the hours they left me alone to exhaust myself in pointless struggle between sessions in front of the pendulum.

The fear motivates me, but it drags me down in its own way too. I feel like I've been living with it forever, a constant weight of anxiety like a stone around my neck. I can't escape. I don't know where I am, and I don't think anyone else does either except for the people who kidnapped me. As far as the rest of the world is concerned, I hopped into a taxi in a strange city and disappeared. I don't even know if anyone's looking for me. The only think I can hope for is that they'll decide I'm too much effort and give up, and I can't even buy into that as a delusion anymore.

That means I'm going to give in. I'm going to surrender. It's just a matter of time, just like the voice said, maybe like it's saying now because I just realized that I've totally lost track of it. The fear turns into despair so thick I'm almost choking on it, a panicky dread that's almost suffocating me.

All I can think about now is that moment, looming up in front of me like an approaching train. The moment where my resistance fails. It can't be long now. I'm so tired, so exhausted, so horny that I can't think. But I can't stop thinking, either. My mind is running in circles like a rat in a trap, looping around and around in panic as I imagine all the ways I could be made to obey. The fear only wears me down more and more, now.

"It can all go away, Olivia," they say. I try to remember if I said any of that out loud, or if it's just so obvious that it's written on my face. "All you need to do is keep watching the pendulum. Just focus on it completely, let my words sink into your drowsy mind, and it will all go away."

"...way..." I hear myself whisper, the words almost too slurred to be recognizable. But the voice knows. I'm responding now. The pressure in my mind is almost unbearable, the weight of terror and fatigue too heavy to bear. The only way out is to stop thinking completely. I know that's what they want me to do, but I can't make myself care anymore. The pendulum swings endlessly in its arc, and each tick promises release. Each tock promises relief. All I have to do is give in and I'll be free of the weariness. I'll be free of the aching need in my pussy. I'll be free of the fear.

"Good girl, Olivia," the voice says, and I feel their hands on my breasts, tickling and teasing my nipples with long and delicate fingers. "Deeper and deeper, now, letting all your thoughts go, letting everything go except left to right and right to left. Let your mind sleep, Olivia. Let your will sleep."

"...sleep..." I mutter, my head sinking back down once more like a boxer collapsing to the canvas. I still watch the pendulum through half-closed eyes, staring up at it and feeling my resistance give way. It feels so good to stop fighting, to let go of the burden of free will and let my thoughts melt into the peace and stillness of perfect obedience. The pendulum swings left. The pendulum swings right. That's all I want to think about anymore.

I feel the fingers teasing the opening of my cunt, sinking in and rubbing my clit as I watch the pendulum's endless motion. The voice is saying something, but I've stopped listening. It's so much better to respond and obey, it feels like being fucked over and over and I never want to think again. The voice promises that I won't have to.

My eyes close, then open, then close again. I'm so sleepy, and it's so easy to let sleep happen now that I've accepted my submission. All I have to do is relax and let it happen, feel the pleasure flowing between my thighs and cum and obey and cum and obey. My hips buck against the restraints as I finally feel the release I've been aching for, an orgasm that rips through my mind without a single thought to get in its way. I'm an obedient good girl now, and obedient good girls don't have to think. My owner will do that for me. I never realized how good that would feel.

I sink into sleep at last, a warm and pleasant sleep that never needs to end. My mind is a perfect blank now, totally devoid of anything to disturb the tranquility of my obedient trance. A perfect blank...except for one thing.

In my mind's eye, the pendulum begins to swing again.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,721 Followers