The Penis Inspectors Ch. 03

Story Info
The ladies find a way to make me more comfortable.
1.2k words
59.3k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I AM TOTALLY BUCK NAKED FOR YOU. I'M EXPOSED FOR YOU, AND I'M UNDER YOUR CONTROL." I couldn't believe it as the words escaped my lips.

I could feel Esther's glare on me. Out of the corner of my eye, I could tell she was stunned, but only slightly I think. Monica on the other hand smiled. It was pretty clear she relished this role, and whether the guy was a hunk, or more towards average like me, it didn't matter. She liked having him naked and under control.

"Ok, Robert. I think you're catching on. Come a little closer. Good. OK, tell me again, who's in control?" Monica asked.

"You are ...both of you," I replied. "I'm naked for you. I can feel the air on my back, on my naked butt, on my legs and on my manhood."

Monica shot me down: "More like BOY-hood." After a second's pause she consoled me with the words, "Actually, it's not fair to say that. You have big balls, even they are tightest I've ever seen. You must be cold?"

"Well, I'm a little nervous."

Monica kept at it. "And why would you be nervous, Robert?"

At this point, it became totally obvious, she not only enjoyed my predicament, she also enjoyed me describing it, and using the word N word as much as possible.

"Well. I'm totally and completely naked in front of my two attractive neighbors...two pretty 18 and 19 year old...young and attractive neighbors...and they are inspecting everything I have. You two are going to look...already have seen, things which are I keep only for me and a few others. You can get to see how my body measures up. And from now on, when I see you around the building, I will know that you have seen my most private parts."

Putting an end to this, Esther went, "OK, well, let's get started on the measurements."

Esther interrupted, "There's a problem. The checklist says flaccid. He's scared. He just told us he's nervous and his ...manhood, ahem, is totally shrinked."

I couldn't believe it. This girl can look at me while I'm naked, but can't seem to get her grammar straight?

"Yeah, it's shrunk alright, Monica. You got him too scared. We need a flaccid measurement, and that means him at rest. I was hoping he'd be more at ease with us by now. But you had to go and make him even more nervous...We could have a few drinks and wait for him to calm down...or maybe a warm bath..." Esther said.

"Why not just stretch him?" Monica asked.

"Because that skews the results and you should know that." Esther replied in a scolding manner. Continuing she said, "We'll have to wait until he gets used to this..."

"Well," Monica yet again interrupted. "...it'll take a while for him to get used to us...uh...what do you have to drink, I'm thirsty."

"Huh?" Esther reacted out loud what I was thinking.

Monica explained: "Let's just have a break and relax for a second, I'm thirsty anyway. What do you have for us to drink in your fridge ...neighbor?"

Although I could see that Esther was arching her eyebrow, in my current state I felt I had no choice but to go along with this. "I, ...I've got orange juice, ah...7up, cranberry juice..." At this, Esther surprised me.

"I'll take a little orange juice, thanks" Esther said as she flashed a sheepish grin.

Monica, in her typical take charge way indicated for me to proceed with a gesture (as in "off you go") and "I'll pick something after I she gets her OJ."

Off I went indeed to the kitchen for a step until I suddenly remembered about the robe, and made an action to retrieve it. Just then Monica again corrected me.

"No, you need to get used to being naked for us, I'll turn up you thermostat, you go and get that juice, ...naked neighbor," she said, clearly relishing every second of my bare exposure.

I was not disappointed though. I was still terrified, embarrassed, red-faced, perhaps. But I could tell, I was enjoying this, as a small but persistent part of me secretly loved the fact that my exposure would continue for these two lovely Korean Goddesses. As I walked to the kitchen, feeling the air on my backside, on my bare ass, I swear I could feel those cute Korean eyes firmly focused on my but cheeks. It was, even for a fleeting moment, incredibly intoxicating. The feeling of their eyes on my bare ass, the chill air that I could feel slightly move the peach fuzz on my butt. I found myself noticing even that, the slight hair on my body, now fully available for exploration or ridicule according to these young ladies' whims.

As I approached the refrigerator, it dawned on me that I was about to serve them drinks totally in the buff. I was to be their naked host! No, their naked servant. It was a new found thrill, to give myself up, to expose myself, and to do something that would otherwise be totally normal, but to do it completely naked. They gathered at my small kitchen bar to await their drinks, as I found when I turned around from the fridge. I also found, to both my thrill and mortification, that they were both also looking right at me, scooting forward to look at my cock and balls.

"Okay, here ya go, "I said, serving Esther her juice, as she clearly showed signs of enjoying this.

Monica almost chirped "Bring the 7up and the Cranberry juice over here, naked neighbor."

I did what I was told and brought over both bottles and set them down for her. And then it began, her words that both somehow, despite not totally eradicating my terror, set my nads at ease, my penis was free to dangle after Monica said:

"Our naked neighbor is going to be my naked bartender aren't you, Robert? Get some ice for the bucket here..."

I quickly got some ice, and filled my empty bucket, bringing it back to here her say "I think I'm going to have half 7up, and half cranberry, ..yeah that sounds yummy, mix it for me bartender."

There I was serving these two smiling ladies, serving the mixture into the ice for super-hot Monica. I suddenly became very relaxed in my role as the naked bartender.

"I don't know, I think I like having a naked neighbor who's also a bare-assed naked bartender. He's kind of cute, actually. I wonder what else I can get him to do. Maybe make drinks for us when our friends are over, our friends from the local community college. Maybe I can get him to do our chores, hmn...vacuum, huh?"

She looked at me and (to my inner astonishment) I seamlessly replied "Oh yes, I would love to vacuum your place, clean up, do your windows, dishes, make you drinks when you come back from the swimming hole."

Quickly, as if to step over my last word Monica said, "And you'd be doing this, how?"

"Totally and completely buck-naked, of course," I answered.

"Yes, " Monica said after our eyes locked for a 5 second eternity. She looked away as her sister added to my enjoyment. I looked over to see her looking down at my package.

"Yes, I do believe your little friend would like that too."

My penis had naturally unfolded, coming out of its shell, I felt for the first time all of its flaccid inches being stared at by two late teen 18 and 19 year old Korean girls, and loving every second of it.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good one!

very nice, would love for the girl to measure his cock and have him kneel and kiss their feet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Coming along

A pleasant little story with an interesting premiss. I hope it develops well but am a bit surprised by Monica's suggestion of Robert coming over to serve drinks. This seems way beyond the requirements of the inspection and likely regulations!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Naked in Public Ch. 01Ā A wealthy young man is stripped naked and publicly displayed.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
What He doesn't Know won't Hurt HimĀ A guy's fantasy to be watched has a twist.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Flagpole of HumiliationĀ Babysitter takes control.in NonConsent/Reluctance
College MedicalĀ Humiliating examination - or no scholarship.in Fetish
Manipulated Male Ch. 01: The NeighbourĀ He makes a mistake...she makes him pay.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories