The Peregrination Ch. 02

Story Info
Stuck in the elevator, they find a way to stay entertained!
2.2k words
4.12
14k
5
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2002

Miskatonic County, Massachusetts

Darterrius walked into the quiet county building trying to look relaxed as moved through the departing crowd. He was there hoping to find his adoption records, which were closed by court order.

Stepping into the elevator, he moved towards the back wall. A heavy set woman in a blue polka-dotted dress, with her purse and a newspaper stepped in between closing doors.

He tried not to make eye contact, but she smiled at him nonetheless. Darterrius didn't want to be remembered, his plan was to case the building before his return later that night to break-in and take whatever they wouldn't give him.

"Third floor?" The round woman asked.

Darterrius thought for a moment before replying quietly. "Uh yeah."

The lady stabbed the button three times in rapid succession before stepping back to exhale softly. Darterrius hadn't noticed this, he was looking at his watch, he had only a few minutes left before the county clerk's office closed.

The door creaked as it closed, then the elevator began its slow ascent, Darterrius paid this no mind, he now had a photo of his son in one hand, and his odd birth certificate in the other. He was determined to solve his birth mystery, then find a job, and get his wife back.

The light above them flickered rapidly before going out; this was followed by a loud grinding sound as the elevator ground to a halt. Darterrius swore loudly, then apologized in the darkness to the lady next to him.

"That's alright." The woman said. "I feel the same way!"

"I wonder if I push some buttons I could get it goin again?" Darterrius suggested.

The chubby woman's hand was on his in an instant, as she spoke loudly. "No stop! It'll make it worse!"

"It will?" Darterrius asked confused.

"Yes!" The woman said. "This elevator has gotten jammed a few times before."

Darterrius pondered this, then took a deep breath; he hoped to have all weekend to plan and execute his raid on the county records. He had no where to stay in this town, and precious little money; he wasn't sure what his next step would be.

"You said this happen'd before?" Darterrius asked trying to lift his spirits.

The woman in the darkness was quiet for several long moments, then replied. "Not to me, but it has happened before."

Darterrius started to dwell on this, but didn't get to far. The strange woman in the dark cleared her throat to speak.

"It's so dark in here." She said.

"Don't you worry." Darterrius said. "Consider me your protector in the dark."

He expected her to laugh, but instead she was quiet. He could almost hear her breathing nearby.

"I know we've never really met..." She said. "But I'm scared of the dark... could you hold me until my jitters pass."

Darterrius wanted to say no... this wasn't part of his plan!

"Uh... ok..." He mumbled.

He could hear the woman shuffling her feet on the elevator floor, then he felt her hand reaching out for him. She cupped his balls, giving them a light squeeze. He gasped in surprise as he struggled to pull off his wedding ring and tuck it into his pocket!

Darterrius was certain that this lady had no fear of the dark, but that part of his mind was no longer functioning. He decided that if she were trying to get him hard, then it would only be fair to repay the favour!

He reached down to where he judged her cleavage lay. When he felt her warm flesh, his hand snaked down her top pushing towards her nipple. Once he located it, he gave it a healthy pinch.

"Oh my!" The woman gasped, then laughed.

Darterrius smiled in the dark as he pulled her closer for the hug she originally asked for. Her breasts pressed against his body, while his erection pushed into her stomach, straining to be set free.

Leaning down to kiss her, Darterrius admired her gum fresh breath, and inhaled her soft perfume. Her body was as opposite to his wife as a woman could get. While his wife was Asian and had a tight athlete's body, the white woman in his arms was chubby and busty. As a boobman, these differences pleased him to no end!

If someone were to watch them with night vision goggles, they'd see the two of them setting up for a quickie. Darterrius, pulled at the woman's top, freeing her large white breasts; meanwhile she worked furiously at his belt before giving up and undoing his fly to release he engorged penis.

"No underwear?" She asked stroking his light brown pole.

Darterrius didn't want to explain why his college football coach used to make them go commando... 'for good luck', or why so many years later he still did. Instead he grabbed a fistful of dress with one hand, then reached under a roll of flesh to seek out her soaking wet panties.

While he made small circles on her damp drawers, she had started stroking his shaft before lowering her chubby head down to start blowing him. In the dark Darterrius grunted in pleasure and bewilderment.

'What would the firemen say when they open the door and see her sucking me off?' Darterrius thought to himself.

Those thoughts vanished from his mind as he surrendered to the plump hand and moist mouth worked him over. In the darkness he couldn't face-fuck her the way he wanted to, and settled with placing his hand on her head.

When the mysterious horny woman ceased her sucking to catch her breath, Darterrius saw this as his opportunity to close this deal. He didn't mind playing in an elevator, but he truly wanted his birth certificate!

Darterrius spun the chubby woman around, and lifted her dress up then pulled aside her silken under garments. As he jammed in his cinnamon coloured rod the lady yelped!

"That's my asshole!" she screamed.

"Oh... my bad." Darterrius apologized.

They both laughed at this as she used a free hand to guide him in properly. Darterrius once inside her could have sworn she had been fucked and creampied earlier that day! Her pussy seemed so wet there couldn't be any other possible answer.

Wasting no time he began to thrust his hips fast and furious, his desire was to close this deal long before rescue! The woman he stabbed repeatedly was loud! Darterrius knew he was well hung, and athletic; he also knew that making women cum was something he could do easily. However this woman's noises were disproportionate to his actions!

"God yes!" She cried out! "I needed this!"

Darterrius tried to ignore her noises and focus on his task.

"Oh yes!!" She screamed loud enough to send the elevator back on its way.

Darterrius was baffled at all the screaming, and terrified when she came! The chubby woman shook and quivered so hard that the elevator began moving! Darterrius' greatest fear had arrived!

"I'm cumming!!" The spasming woman bellowed!

Darterrius had no clue what to do next? He didn't want to be apart of this over-acted show, but unsure of what to do next he held her hips and tried to stay inside her.

"Oh yes!!" She cried.

When the shudders stopped, Darterrius withdrew before kneeling down, he encouraged her to do the same. He couldn't see her, but he could tell that she was on all fours. Sliding back in she was a wetter mess than before! He knew that his clothes would be covered in her musk.

The floor was carpeted, and burned Darterrius' knees as he fucked the mysterious woman in the blue polka dotted dress. She seemed oblivious to rug burn as she started howling louder than before as she built up to her next orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes!!" She yelled repeated.

When she came, Darterrius was caught off guard. Like a colt bucking it's rider, she shook his manhood out. Her volume increased to the point where he debated covering his ears, however he decided that he wanted to hold her in place as she started shuddering as she came.

'I gotta end this quick!' Darterrius thought to himself. 'I need to knock her out!'

As he pondered this, the woman went quiet as she her orgasms subsided. When Darterrius heard her breathing return to normal, he started again, this time he had a plan!

Being a boxer Darterrius knew how to read body language for subtle hints, this was especially helpful in a fight that often meant the difference between winning and getting knocked out! Not being able to see didn't hamper him, he listened to her breathing and movements to develop his strategy!

Darterrius fucked harder, deeper and faster than previously; the sweat that stung his eyes was evidence of this. His mysterious friend grunted with each collision of their bodies, he could feel his own orgasm growing as her noise also increased.

"I'm going to cum!" Cried the voluptuous woman.

Darterrius held her hips so tightly that he knew she'd have matching bruises on each side! As she started to shake, he held on like a determined Ahab spearing his great white whale!

"I'm cumming!!" She screamed.

Like a runner nearing the finish line Darterrius picked up his pace, he could feel victory in his grasp! The woman he was stabbing tried in vain to buck him, but he was ready, he fucked through her orgasm, and when she came again and again he rammed his brown rod in her until he exploded!

It seemed to Darterrius that this woman knew she were the infamous Moby Dick, the giant white whale that refused to yield. She tossed and wriggled about in the darkness as his ebony harpoon conquered her.

Although he rated this encounter below average due to the drama, Darterrius was surprised to feel so much cum being pumped forth from his loins. The sensation of elation he now felt was similar to that of defeating an opponent in the ring.

A wave of panic soon followed his wave of pleasure at finally cumming.

"You're on the pill right?" He gasped between breaths.

"No, I'm not." Panted the equally exhausted woman.

"Fuck!" He cried out in the dark.

"Why, what's up?" Asked the woman, as she remained on all fours, still impaled.

Stress was not the word describe how he felt! This was an interesting fuck session, but he didn't want some kid out there twenty years from now searching for him.

"I don't want a kid out there going through what I have." He explained to her.

"Oh, well don't worry." She said as if it explained it all.

Darterrius didn't move, he wasn't sure if he'd strangle this crazy fat lady or fuck her again.

"Don't worry." She said a second time. "I had a hysterectomy."

Sighing in relief, Darterrius couldn't help but laugh at how narrowly he cheated knocking this chick up. Not for the first time he swore he'd carry a condom in his wallet at all times!

The woman just creampied began to laugh as well when she figured out his reason behind it. Smiling the two of them stood back up and started to dress again.

"Any thoughts on how we can spend the rest of our time in this dark prison?" Darterrius asked.

The silence after his words hung for several long moments, it almost seemed to Darterrius that the woman next to him was debating sex or sleep. When she finally spoke, it startled him.

"Let's just try the buttons." She suggested.

Not being able to see what she was doing, he was even more baffled when the elevator started to move after she pressed a single button. The lights came back on, and reality sunk in.

"Why so glum?" She asked. "I can give you my number and we can meet later tonight."

"Thank-you." Darterrius replied. "I will take you up on that, but I was hoping to get my original birth certificate before it closed."

The pudgy woman looked at him sternly before smiling, and speaking. "Don't worry, I work here! I'll re-open the office and get it for you!"

Darterrius felt like crying! Not only might he have a place to crash at for the night, and maybe dinner and another lay, but he was so close to the truth!

"You can show me a closed birth certificate?" He asked unable to breath.

"Sure!" She declared. "The state unlocked them back in the nineties!"

Darterrius put a hand on the wall, no boxer in the ring had ever made him feel this weak before!

"You haven't done much research work have you?" She asked stepping out of the elevator and pulling out her keys.

"Uh no." He said dumbfounded.

"Try the newspaper." She said holding one up. "I saw one this morning that was all jokes, it looks like it was written by Shakespeare himself!"

Darterrius stopped dead in his tracks, his breathing suddenly shallow, and his heart beating rapidly. The chubby lady, oblivious of this handed him the paper before unlocking her office and going in.

He saw the ad circled in red.

'To the son of Desdemona and Othello, I have been searching for you since the day you were born. I am at the Brooklyn hospital and very sick come quickly. Cassio'

As if he were glass jawed boxer taking a dive after a weak uppercut, Darterrius' eyes rolled back and as he fainted he collapsed to the floor.