The Peregrination Ch. 04

Story Info
His day of mischief catches up with him!
3.8k words
4.09
6.8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2002

Kingsport Hospital, Miskatonic County, MA

Darterrius sat beside the bed, unsure what to say next. The weak man's story was confusing and going off into tangents worse than any prof back in his school days. He feared that if he interrupted, he wouldn't find out the truth.

"Are you following me so far?" The frail man said.

"Uh... sort of." Darterrius said trying not to offend. "I just don't understand the whole bit about the window."

"Times were different back then. The Hippies were done preaching peace, and were looking for jobs, but there was plenty of free love left to go around." He replied with a wink.

Darterrius took one of those breaths he often took before a boxing match, or a football game, he needed to focus more than he had ever done before!

***

1976

North Scituate, MA

When Scotty had awoken and found himself alone in the cottage, he bathed, dressed then went in search of his friend Stevie to join him for lunch. After a night of drinking and staring in windows watching people make-out, he just wanted to fish and enjoy the bi-centennial celebrations.

"Good mornin mister Cullen." A deep voice said from behind. "Had a late night?"

Scotty started to squirm on his feet, he didn't want anyone to know her was jerking off in the dark watching people.

"Uh... yeah..." He stammered, then gaining confidence he spun his tale of deceit. "We did some fishing, but the rain put a stop to it."

"I bet it did." Curtis said in a lower tone, as if his mind had wondered off.

Scotty began to panic anew, he felt as if he had been caught red handed! He needed a distraction! Anything to divert attention elsewhere!

"Have you read Othello?" Scotty said in a shaky voice.

"I have many times." Curtis said warming to the change in subject. "It was the only decent book we had at our firebase during my time in Vietnam."

"What's the story about?" Scotty asked now intrigued.

"It's tale of love and betrayal." Curtis said gesticulating with his hands. "Desdemona was the daughter of a Venetian politician. Her father forbade her marriage to Othello, an African General."

Scotty nodded for Curtis to continue, however as he imagined the story, he could feel a stirring in his loins; one that he didn't want anyone else to see. Either Curtis didn't care or didn't mind, as he continued his story.

"Look to her, Moor, if thou hast eyes to see! She has deceived her father, and may thee" Curtis said with a flourish and flurry of hands.

"Sounds like an interesting story!" Scotty said excitedly before putting his hands in his pockets to cover his true excitement!

"I have a paperback copy that I can loan you if you like?" Curtis said motioning with his hand towards a nearby cottage.

Scotty was impressed with Curtis' small home, it was laid out in a very Spartan-like manner. The sheets were tucked in tightly, and no mess could be seen on the floor, Scotty also noticed the lack of any personal photos.

"Here you go!" Curtis said handing him the faded book.

Scotty looked it over, then spotted the Bible with a small virgin Mary statue and a candle.

"I didn't know you were Catholic?" Scotty asked inquiring.

"Yeah," Curtis said, "I saw, and did some bad things in Nam, and even worse things when I came back. Ms. Susanne helped me find Jesus, and something like salvation."

Not one to discuss religion in a bedroom, Scotty remained quiet until they left the cottage. When the two men moved outside Susanne was standing there waiting for them; she wore a blue tunic with a large white collar with buttons running down the middle. Scotty's 'morning wood' had long since disappeared, but now it threatened to return.

"Scotty." Susanne said. "I need to speak to you later, after dinner if possible."

Like a shaken can of pop, Scotty thought he'd suddenly explode from terror! He assumed that the jig was up, and policemen would be waiting later today!

Susanne smiled, then walked off. Scotty didn't know what to make of it.

"What do you think that's all about?" Scotty asked Curtis as they walked to lunch.

"Could be she needs your help with setting up chairs, and the like." Curtis replied holding the door to the smoke-filled dinning hall.

Scotty mulled this over as he found Stevie sitting with his folks and his mother at a circular table. He asked Curtis to join him, and when he politely refused, he insisted. When all the back and forth was done and Curtis was seated, Scotty did notice the micro-expressions of anger and disgust on Stevie's face. It was there for but a moment, then it was gone as he forged a smile on his face.

Lunch went incredible well, Scotty liked that there was no talk of the previous night, and when wine was served with the meal everyone became that much more joyful! Within a few minutes the table was filled with laughter as everyone took turns telling hilarious stories.

This time when Scotty felt something touch his ankle, he didn't leap out of his chair, or shout; he wanted to figure out who it was. Looking around the table he ruled out Stevie, and Curtis right away, both of them sat on either side of him.

The foot moved up his bare leg, goosebumps raced up his body at the speed of light! His growing manhood filled with blood as his mind raced to figure out who it was playing footsie with him; all that was left was Stevie's father, which he doubted, and hoped to God that it wasn't, he disliked the man's thick beard! That only left Stevie's mother, and... his own mother!

Mary wasn't his birth mother, the petite auburn haired woman married his father after his birth mother passed away when he was young. With his father now gone as well, she was all the family he had left.

She was wearing a sleeveless orange jumpsuit with a giant white belt around her slim waist. The V-neck cut in the front was so low that Scotty was dead certain there was no way he could maintain eye contact very long.

His legs were pushed apart to give access to vulnerable assets. He didn't resist as he looked at his mother, she had her chin in her hand as she stared intently at Curtis who between drags on his cigarette he described his duties here at Susanne's Guest House.

"I work the desk when Susanne has a guest to entertain, and sometimes I cook and clean." He said to an enthralled audience.

Scotty could feel toe nails touching his testicles through the fabric of his shorts. Most girls he dated skipped the balls and went straight for the bat when they played with him. He held his breath while the mysterious foot massaged his human meatballs.

"Mostly I do odd jobs 'round here." Curtis said. "Which includes entertainment, I plan the events, and ensure all the guests have a good time."

Scotty knew he was having a good time as the foot between his legs commenced stroking his man sausage up and down. The foot felt warm, and the toes soft, it was an experience unlike any he'd felt previously.

Words meant nothing to him at the table, he was in his own world with just his penis and that oh so sweet foot in it. If Stevie were to stab him with a fork in the hand, he would not have noticed. If this foot job were a blackhole, the only escape for him would be to plunge right in to see what lay on the other side!

Holding his breath to avoid revealing any indication that he was going super nova Scotty finally released his seed! His penis had grown out of his tight shorts long ago with the head above his belt. When he came it splashed against his stomach upwards filling his belly button.

It felt hot when it touched his skin, then quickly cooled as it formed a stick bond to his shirt. Breathing once again Scotty found that no one had notice him cumming. The mysterious foot under the table stroked him until he began to soften, then it ceased rubbing and withdrew.

His mother was speaking to Curtis, and Stevie's mother smoked whilst she spoke with her son. Stevie's father seemed to be looking at him, but when he spoke he addressed Stevie.

"Say Stevie, maybe you should play some lawn darts before you both go fishing." Stevie's father said as he put out his cigarette.

"As entertainment director, you can count on me being there!" Curtis stated.

"What do you say Scotty?" Stevie asked.

All eyes were on Scotty now, he had a stomach caked in cum, and as his penis deflated, his man-goo oozed out to make a mess of his shorts. He wished he could turn invisible and walk away!

"Yeah, that works for me." He said as he tried to make a fake smile.

Everyone rose at about the same time, then chatted as they put out cigarettes or lit new ones. Scotty remained seated as he wondered how he would cover his shame.

Two ideas popped into his mind, he could either hold Curtis' book over his groin, or fake a spill!

"Scotty, don't be such a slow-poke." Stevie said. "Let's go!"

Scotty's heart beat faster than when he jerked off to the couple making out the night before! With a shaking hand he reached for a glass of wine, then dropped it on himself as he rose.

"Way to go spaz!" Stevie said laughing.

Scotty looked down to see that he missed his jizz stains, he spilt wine on his shorts well away from his groin and stomach. Stevie laughed, however no one else seemed to notice or care.

"I have to change, I'll join you later." Scotty said making a hasty exit.

After a shower and a change Scotty found Stevie and Curtis smoking and playing lawn darts. They played for a couple hours, with several other guests joining and leaving, between rounds Curtis entertained them with jokes and inventing a new hand shake between the three of them. They'd yell out 'lay me some skin!' then commence with the handshake.

Mary came by to say she wasn't feeling well, Scotty said he'd go fishing with Stevie and maybe spend the night with him too in order to give her some quiet rest.

Scotty almost missed the split second glance his mother exchanged with Curtis. He made a mental note to go window shopping that night, with or without Stevie!

"Ms. Mary, I need to uh, find miss Susanne, I'd be honoured to escort you to your room." Curtis offered.

Scotty elbowed his confused friend, who had to have it explained to him after they departed.

"They ain't gunna do it!" Stevie said lighting a cigarette. "It ain't natural! Black and white don't mix!"

"You're a fool Stevie!" Scotty declared as he put bait on his hook. "I met your grandmother!"

Stevie went quiet, it seemed as if he were thinking of a rebuttal.

"Don't sell me that lie that she was part Cree, or worked outside so much that she got a tan."

"Whatever! GIve it up, I just want to fish, I don't care what they do!" Stevie said ending the discussion.

At dinner Scotty found himself sitting with his mother, Stevie and his folks, Curtis was there as well! It was as if the large black man had become a part of their little band.

After dinner his ribs hurt from the laughter, Scotty was convinced that Curtis truly was the king of kings when it came to entertainment. He told silly tales about being told to find a box of radars on his first day in Vietnam. When he couldn't find it, he was sent out to find the brass magnet the second day.

"I don't get it?" Stevie said. "If anyone has a powerful magnet, it's gotta be the USARV!"

Curtis just smiled as he let the boys figure it out.

"A brass magnet you fool!" Scotty shouted amid the laughter.

As dinner ended, everyone scattered, Stevie's folks said they were headed to Kingsport to buy cigarettes, and Scotty's mother said she wanted to go to sleep. Curtis remained quiet before going his own way.

Finding themselves finally alone the two boys decided to go hunting for beer and liqueur again. Scotty also had high hopes of a repeat of the previous night. All they found however was Susanne waiting for them in the kitchen.

"Scotty dear." Susanne said sweetly. "We need to talk."

"I guess I'll find you later?" Scotty said to Stevie.

"Whatever." A very sober and frustrated Stevie replied as he wandered off.

Susanne said very little until they reached her cottage; when she sat him down on her bed, Scotty became very confused. Suzanne's cottage was laid out like his own, with a living room and dinning area, there was no need to speak in her room.

"Let's chat over a cup of tea." Susanne said turning to the silver platter with a tea pot.

"Sure what's on your mind? And do you have any cookies?" Scotty asked.

"Boys think with two things, one of them being their stomach." Susanne said with a chuckle.

Scotty told her how he wanted his tea made, then he wondered why Susanne didn't finish her train of thought? He did think with his stomach, but he also got into the most mischief when he let his penis do his thinking.

Susanne had her back to him while she spoke about his mother being sick, and how she needed his help at the resort. Scotty again zoned out as he remembered how much his mother laughed at Curtis' jokes, she didn't seem that ill to him.

"Hold this dear." Susanne said handing him a silver tea cup and saucer.

Susanne started to pour tea, but missed completely! Scotty instinctively stood up, then realized that the tea wasn't scolding hot, just luke warm. He set the tea cup down and looked at his shorts, it almost mirrored his earlier stain! There was a dripping circle where his penis head lay.

"Oh dear!" Susanne cried. "I'm so sorry! Let me clean that for you!"

Scotty stood there dumbly as Susanne put away the tea pot, and returned with a tea towel. She then grabbed a pillow, then knelt upon it. Scotty felt his embarrassment rising while she dabbed repeatly at his shorts.

"I'll get that stain out. Don't you worry!" Susanne said reassuring him.

The light dabs turned to harder presses as Susanne tried in vain to clean it all up. Scotty always got nervous when women knelt in front of him; today was no different as Susanne started to move the tea towel up and down his shorts.

"Elbow grease is what this needs!" Susanne declared as she pushed harder.

Scotty didn't feel aroused, but the way Susanne rubbed him he had no say in the erection he now sprouted. His embarrassment only grew during this time, he didn't know which shade of red his face was, but he knew it couldn't get ruddier!

"I'll have to put these in the sink to soak." Susanne said undoing his belt.

"Its alright!" Scotty said in a squeal! "I can do it!"

"Nonsense!" The older lady declared. "I made the mess, and I'll clean it up!"

Scotty couldn't refuse such logic as he let his hands go limply to his side. Susanne either didn't notice or didn't care about his very apparent erection as she pulled off his shorts. She then instructed him to 'wait there' while she set his shorts to soak.

When she returned he was standing there red face with goosebumps on both legs and an erection that wouldn't obey his commands. Susanne returned to the pillow, and examined his tenting underwear.

"Looks like it went through as well." Susanne declared as she brought up the tea towel to dab at his underwear. Scotty couldn't handle this any more! He had never jerked off this long, or had a handjob so intense! He had to say or do something before he soiled his undies!

"Uh Susanne..." He said cautiously.

"Yes dear?" Susanne said without looking up.

"Um..." Scotty strained to get the words out. "My underwear..."

Susanne looked up knowingly. "I think I know what you're trying to say dear."

"You do?" Scotty said in a high pitched tone.

"Yes," Susanne said calmly, almost as if she was unaware she held his erect penis with a tea towel. "These undies need to soak as well!"

Scotty tried to yell out no, but it was too late! She had his underwear off in the blink of an eye! His penis swung back and forth, striking his body.

"Don't move!" She called out leaving the room.

Scotty felt like the biblical Job as he endured standing there alone. The warm fluid was sticky and cool on his flesh, he wanted to run, but where does a man with no pants run too?

Susanne returned and stood in front of him. "Scotty dear you look mortified. Let me make it all better.

Scotty had no idea what she meant, even after she pulled off his shirt and laid him on the bed he was still confused. While Susanne lit some intense candles, Scotty felt the goosebumps race across his body.

When Susanne climbed on the bed Scotty assumed that she was going to give him a bird bath, or tuck him into bed. Instead he felt the warmth of her naked flesh as she mounted him.

In anticipation of her kisses, Scotty pursed his lips, however the lips that pressed against his was not the ones on her face. She had mounted him in reverse in a full sixty-nine! Susanne wasted no time in talking, she attacked his boner swiftly, using the same rubbing technique as earlier.

Scotty buried his face into Suzanne's hairy grey gash then stuck his tongue out as far as he could. Susanne hummed on his cock, sending reverberations across his body!

Susanne seemed to be a very experienced lover in Scotty's opinion. Every time he felt close to cumming she would ease off giving him time to catch his breath. This had thus far been the longest sexual encounter he'd ever experienced.

Scotty was surprised at Susanne's technique, most girls got him with their teeth at some point or another. But not Susanne! She was a true pro! Scotty mused that it was almost as if she had no teeth at all.

He licked at Susanne's hole, swirling his tongue around in circles, she squirmed and made awkward moans. Pulling his face back, Scotty saw that he was eating her asshole out! They both paused to laugh before setting back to work on making each other explode.

Scotty attacked Susanne's pussy entrance with the same gusto he showed her anus. He assumed that she had came, or was at least satisfied, as she didn't let up on his penis as he neared orgasm.

She stroked faster and squeezed harder on his ivory meat, not letting up for a moment! Her mouth engulfed not just the head, but most of his shaft! When he came it was like striking oil in Texas! It shot straight up to disappear into her gullet, never to be seen again.

He did he best not to forget Susanne as he came. He had his arms up and around her legs, using his fingers he parted her hairy lips to get deeper than before to lap at her inner honey!

When they were both spent, and lying next to each other, Scotty meant to ask Susanne why she went through such an odd seduction, he would have fucked her with a simple 'hello'. He however passed out immediately without saying a word.

Scotty awoke later to a dark room, lit only by Susanne's cigarette, when she noticed that he was awake she took a long drag then stubbed it out.

"If you want to go again, you'll have to moisten me up." She said pushing down the blankets.

Scotty worked his way down her body with kisses, in the darkness he couldn't really tell that she was almost four times his age. Once between her legs he lapped away at her silver haired entrance with the same enthusiasm he showed earlier.

Susanne nudged him away when she felt ready, she deep throated his manhood several times, coating it in her ancient saliva.

Susanne crawled onto all fours as she spoke. "This position is easiest for my old bones. I also want you to pull out when you're close, I don't want that mess inside me."

Scotty had never been with a lady more than a year or so older than him. He found her body soft to the touch, and although pussy was not as nearly tight as other girls, it allowed him to fuck longer and harder than he had previously.

The bed shook and squeaked with his motions, their flesh collided in loud slaps that competed with the moans and grunts they created. When Scotty thought that he could take it no more he pulled out and fired his sticky substance across her ass cheek.

Spent and exhausted a second time Scotty reached for the tea towel to wipe his mess off Susanne. She was very grateful at that, and more so when he lit a cigarette for her.

12