The Perfect Age Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,209 Followers

"Don't you dare be shy around me, baby. I'm your mother. And you and I are going to be great girlfriends. You have no idea how much fun it is to be good friends with another girl. Share clothes and makeup tips, talk about boys, do lunch together...", she smiled at me as she went for her coat in the closet, "...we're just getting started. You're going to love all this. Trust me, mama knows best, honey. It's just new to you. It's not new to me, you'll get used to it all."

Then she got a very serious look on her face, watched for minute and said nothing, just watched me, looked like she was inspecting me. "And don't forget I also know you like to watch your mother with her boyfriends. You probably don't need too many tips about that, do you? You find the right man you know what to do, right?" She put her coat on as she said that, looked away from me, smiled to herself.

"No. I love watching you do those things." I could not believe myself, words just came out, heard my voice shaking. "I do."

She looked back toward me, winked at me, didn't say anything. Walked to the door, "I know."

She stopped at the front door, stared for a moment. "Mommy loves you, never forget that." She opened the door and left for work.

I went back up to her room. I put a pair of her red high-heel shoes on. I stood and stared at myself in her bedroom door full-length mirror. I stood in front of it naked, ran my hands over myself, felt the girl-like smoothness of my body. Thought about looking like this for him, posing, walking like a girl, I thought about doing the things she does that I watch her do for the men she brings home.

That was the first time she made me up. I decided then and there I would learn to do it just as good as she did it for me. I was going to be 100% girl, nobody would know if they saw me on the street, my face was beyond fem, I was completely passable. I licked my hand, pushed it across my hair several times, made it go up and off to the side. I gave myself a quick and instant hairstyle, boy-like but very girly. I liked what I saw.

I also decided I wanted clothes like hers too, wanted her to help with a wardrobe of my own, wanted to be as beautiful as my mother. My little thing was standing straight up, would not go down, baby smooth sissy with a barely 3" erection looking back at me in the mirror. I turned to the side, admired the curve of my rear, pushed it out and arched my back. Super model! I started to laugh, laughed a long time.

And I wanted to do all the dirty things the man next door wanted me to do, more than ever. My 'boyfriend', as I thought of him. I wanted him to see me like this. I got so hard when I started to think those thoughts I almost came on my mother's bedroom floor. And I did want him to fuck me, fuck me in a bed, for real, like a man takes a real woman, like my mother does for her guests.

I went to her window, sat. I watched his garage window for the light to go on, the signal to visit him and be his sissy. I masturbated twice, couldn't help myself. I came in my hand, licked it clean both times thinking of doing that for him the other night while I sat on his lap.

I sat and stared for hours wanting him to call me with his window light. It didn't go on that night. He did not turn on his garage light. I looked to his house, his bedroom light was on and very dim. I felt the tears in my eyes as I went to wash my face clean and go to my bed, felt slightly jealous thinking about him doing to his wife what I wanted him to do to me.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,209 Followers
12