The Perfect Fuck Buddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But here he was, screwing furiously into her, pinning her down with an easy strength, as if he had done so before.

Maybe this is how he and Mom fucked. Maybe I like it the way she liked it.

Ariel had already been excited when she had walked into the house, having spent the drive home imagining what he might do to her. Straddling him had increased that excitement and having him throw her down onto the couch had pushed it even higher. The viciousness he had displayed in tearing her tights open had surprised her, but it also had thrilled her thoroughly. And now she was in the grip of a shameless giddiness, caused not just by the physical sensations and his assertiveness, but also by the knowledge that she was entering into a new relationship with her daddy.

There was no doubt now in him, no restraint, no hesitation. The couch creaked from his efforts, his grunts and groans loud in her ears, the smell of his sweat tickling her nose. She complemented his grunts and groans with her moans and mewls.

His hands squeezed harder at her wrists, a delicious pain sparking there.

And then he thrust deep and stopped, his cock throbbing dangerously.

"Oh yes, Daddy, yes," she cooed, anticipating the gift he was about to give her.

He came inside her, the first burst sending her straight into an orgasm, the following ones increasing her ecstasy. As much as she had wanted to say something when she had felt that heated flood roiling through her, some joyful praise or heartfelt proclamation, all that she had managed was a soft mewl, a meek, pitiful sound that matched her helplessness. Her pussy met the deluge with a gush of its own, dappling that cock in more cream. She shuddered amidst the euphoria, feeling the rest of the spurts fire off inside her.

Her legs relaxed from around his waist as her ecstasy dwindled, and by the time it had transitioned into afterglow, were slumped on the couch. The last spurt joined the rest, and her daddy sighed in satisfaction, burying his face into the crook of her neck, not claiming another mouthful of flesh but rather just resting there.

After a few moments, he slid his hips back, letting that softening shaft slip from her.

By now, he had let go of her wrists, and was sitting back, his eyes fixed intently on her slit. Understanding what he wanted to see, and all too eager to give it to him, she spread her legs wider, showing off her slit and the river of semen starting to ooze forth. A blush bloomed on her skin at how entranced he was by the sight of her leaking his cum. As he drank in that obscene vista, her eyes flickered to his shaft, that meat gleaming with her juices. Her tongue snuck out to run over her lips.

I'll clean it off for him. In a sec...

She purred happily, sinking back into the couch, her body unwinding. The afterglow was glorious, suffusing her with a luxurious calm. Her eyes closed, all the better to savor it.

The couch shifted as her daddy stood, and then there was a brief silence.

That silence was broken by him.

"Oh god, what have I done?" came his regretful murmur.

She opened her eyes and saw him standing in the middle of the room.

"Daddy?" she asked him, sitting up. "What do you mean?"

A hesitant nervousness filled her, and then he looked over to her, revealing the stricken expression on his face.

He headed for the door.

Ariel cursed under her breath as she righted her skirt and sprang to her feet. By then, he was already at the door, grabbing shoes and a jacket.

The door swung open as she dashed towards it.

"Daddy, wait!"

He turned back to her, one foot outside, car keys and jacket in one hand, phone in the other.

"Stop, don't just go," she pleaded, reaching out to grab his arm.

He shrugged off the attempt.

"I need some time to think," he said over his shoulder, walking out towards his car.

She stood in the doorway, watching as he got into his car and drove off.

Once he was out of sight, she slipped back inside.

Damn it, Daddy...

She sat back down on the couch. Even the sensation of his semen seeping out into her panties could not assuage her disappointment.

Just when I thought we were good.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alex sat on the park bench, his head in his hands, his mind racing. Anyone passing by would see someone deep in thought but would have no idea as to the intensity and subject of those thoughts.

She's your daughter. Your little girl. And you just had sex with her. A second time.

The familiar second voice answered.

Yeah, and she enjoyed it both times. She put your hand under her skirt so you could feel how wet you made her. If that's not evidence enough, I don't know what is.

It's not about the evidence. She is your daughter. You fucked your daughter.

And she came a bunch of times. She loved it. She's totally on board. Remember, she's the one who suggested it.

She's your daughter. This is wrong. On every possible level.

You enjoyed it too, though. And you're the one who instigated it. Again. She may have suggested it, but you took her up on it. Twice.

He groaned in frustration.

Footsteps made him glance up. Someone was walking their dog and gave him a sympathetic smile as they passed.

He took a moment to look around the park.

Memories abounded, as he and Carmen had brought Ariel here when she was a baby, and he had done so himself plenty of times after Carmen had died. From picnics on the grass, to watching Ariel run around, to teaching her how to throw a football, there were countless good times had. And as he remembered those times, he could see, in his mind's eye, his daughter growing up, from a baby to a child to a teen to a young adult.

Last time we were here was in the winter. We had a little snowball fight.

His heart sank lower in his chest.

What kind of father am I?

It was easy to picture that younger Ariel. With that picture came the sense that he had betrayed her. He had been tasked with raising her, and had done a good job, up until last night and today, when he had thrown aside his parental responsibilities so recklessly in the name of lust.

Just as easy as picturing that younger Ariel, unfortunately, was remembering how the current Ariel had looked in the throes of passion. His cock twitched at the memory of the look that had been on her face when he had entered her, the raw desire that had colored those pretty features. He groaned in despair at that reaction, at how his cock swelled, ignorant of the context of his arousal.

She's my daughter...

Alex sat on the bench for a long while, thinking on his predicament. Thankfully, it was not terribly cold out, so he was able to stay in the park comfortably enough.

Although Ariel did not reach out to him, his phone buzzed several times with texts and calls from work. Usually, the office contacting him on a Friday night would annoy him, but tonight, it distracted him from the debate raging in his mind.

You should go home and talk to her. Work this all out.

Who's to say I won't go home and just fuck her again. I need to figure this out on my own.

There are two of you involved in this.

It shouldn't be a debate, or even a conversation. We can't have sex.

You've had sex twice now. Both times, both of you enjoyed it. A lot. That was the best sex you've had in a long time. Last night and today.

He groaned.

I know. But she's my daughter. My little girl.

She's not a little girl anymore. She's nineteen years old. A young woman.

But she's still my little girl. She'll always be my little girl.

Well, now she can be your little girl and your fuck buddy. It's the perfect arrangement, just like she suggested.

No. She's my daughter. That can't happen.

And yet it has happened. Twice.

Any point the rational side of his mind came up with was effortlessly parried by the side that was advocating for having sex with his daughter. What gave the latter side more ammunition was the fact that until the shame and guilt had hit, both times doing so had been incredibly thrilling.

Finally, the debate still raging but the time getting later, Alex left the park.

When he got home, Ariel was on the couch, watching television. His cock twitched at the memory of fucking her there. As he walked over to join her, he noticed that she had changed clothes, now wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants, the former's neckline low enough to show a hint of cleavage, the latter a pair he had seen her wear enough to know that her ass looked good in them.

It's definitely not good that I know that.

"Hi, Daddy," she said carefully, "I made dinner if you want some. Chicken thighs with rice and beans."

"Thanks, Ariel. But first, I'm going to say a few things, and I need you to listen."

"Okay."

He took a deep breath and ignored the voice in his head telling him to throw her down onto the couch again.

"I know that you are trying to help me, and I appreciate that. You've always been thoughtful, and you've always been a good daughter. You still are."

He hesitated, and glanced over, suddenly fearful that she would interject.

Luckily, she stayed silent, only staring back at him. It took a disconcertingly large amount of willpower for him to not look at her cleavage.

"But I am your father, and we cannot have sex. Last night, I was drunk, and even if you enjoyed it, what we did was wrong."

'I was drunk' is not an excuse, and you know it.

"And today, I was not thinking straight."

He hesitated again, but again, Ariel did not cut in.

"You remind me so much of your mother, and maybe that's why I couldn't stop myself. But whatever the reason was, it was wrong. We cannot have sex. I am your father, and you are my daughter. It is wrong."

He fell silent, trying to judge her expression but utterly failing.

"Okay, Daddy," she finally said, nodding in understanding.

"You understand?" he asked, a hope swelling inside him.

"Yes, I do."

"Okay, good."

He sighed in relief.

"I know you were only trying to help me, so I don't want you to feel bad. Okay?"

She nodded again.

"I love you, Ariel, okay? But as a father. Only as a father."

"I know, Daddy. I love you too. As a daughter."

"Good."

There was a moment's awkwardness, although Ariel seemed content, looking back to the television as if their conversation had been a normal one.

"So," he began, seeking to fill the weird silence, "chicken thighs with rice and beans, huh? Sounds delicious."

"Yeah," Ariel said, "it is, go have some, you must be starving."

His stomach rumbled on cue.

"I am, actually."

He stood and headed into the kitchen, feeling better now, his fears and worries assuaged by Ariel's understanding.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oh, Daddy.

Ariel watched him walk into the kitchen and shook her head in pity.

Twice now, he had fucked her, and twice now, had regretted it. Today, it had been a much more immediate regret, as he had fled the house right after. She had been sure that he would return home soon, so she had refrained from reaching out to him, granting him that time he had wanted to think about what had happened. Even when several hours had passed, she had stopped herself from texting.

For her, there was a definite silver lining in the fact that he had needed those hours. Although he would be resistant to fully committing to her proposed arrangement, he also would not be able to shake off its allure so easily.

You enjoyed it. Both times. And if you hadn't, I would've given up.

Her thighs rubbed together, as they had done plenty of times since he had left, at the thought of how she had been at his mercy, helpless underneath him, only able to take what he gave. She had already masturbated twice, her arousal easily provoked by those thoughts.

To her, his enthusiasm in fucking her meant that he genuinely wanted to do so regularly. His drunkenness last night did not count as an excuse, and neither did her resemblance to her late mother.

But then once you can think about it with a clear head, once the lust is gone, the shame hits you. And only you.

Her daddy bustled about in the kitchen, blissfully unaware of her thoughts.

You just need to see that there's nothing to be ashamed of. Maybe I'm still your little girl, but I'm not a little girl. I'm a grown woman.

"This looks delicious, Ariel," he called from the kitchen.

"Thanks, Daddy," she replied.

I know how to wear you down. This is the same as when I was a kid and wanted something. It'll just be more fun.

A smile crept over her lips.

You'll give in. It's just a matter of when.


12