The Perfect Setup Ch. 01

Story Info
It started when Jerome spots for Mary at the gym.
6.2k words
4.46
122.6k
62

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerome Jackson was a player! He had always had been a player when it came to women. Since he dropped out of school and became hooked up with gambling and drugs, Jerome had been with a large number of women some black, some white and even a few Orientals. But, he really preferred white women especially married white women.

He loved to fuck married white women especially if their husband knew and didn't stop her from continuing to see him. His favorite was fucking these women and their husbands sitting in the same room and made to jerk off. Yes, the white man wasted his cum in his hand and on the rug while he the black man filled her body with his seed. Just like it should be in life, the bigger cock and stronger male get the females.

He loved how it felt to have a white woman suck his black cock and drink his cum as her husband sat there watching her gag on his big dick. It made him feel so superior and moved him to fuck her pussy even harder when she did that for him to show her need and her lust for his black cock.

He also loved it when a white woman beg him to fuck her with his over size black cock. Jerome Jackson was hung! Hung like a horse so he had been told. He actually had never seen a horse's cock so he didn't know if it was true or not when they told him he had a horse's dick. But he did know that all the women he had ever been with and had fucked had praised him for his size and his methods and stamina. They couldn't get enough of his black cock.

Mary Wilson was a white woman married for eight years and had no children. They had married when she was 22 and turning 30 was a large depressing feeling for her. Her husband worked in a high power job, which paid very well but required that he travel over seas at least a week or 10 days every other month.

They were both in excellent shape and worked out at the gym three days a week and once on the weekends. Mary stood about 5'3" and had a perfect body. Her eyes were green and hair long and chestnut brown. The best features about Mary were her face and legs. Her face was stunning looking like an old Charlie's Angles. When she smiled her eyes would light up and you found yourself liking her immediately and wanting to fuck her if you were a man. Her body was shaped like a swimmer's and her legs sat on an ass which was small, but very round and firm just like her stomach which was so small you would swear that you could place your two hands around it and your fingers would touch. She had small breasts maybe the size of small grapefruits. But they sat very high up on her chest with large blood red nipples, which usually showed against the material of her gym clothes when she worked out. Mary's body and face could make a holy man turn his head when she walked pass him. Even women liked her since she was open and easy to chat with.

While many men hit on her and chatted with her while she worked out, Mary had never cheated on her husband even when he was gone for longer periods of time than ten days. She hadn't even had any idea about cheating on Bob.

But, now as she lay under Jerome for the first time letting him fill her pussy with his hard black cock, she wondered how it all had happened. It wasn't that she didn't want Jerome. In fact she had wanted him for a very long time. Well she wanted his dick actually and she wanted it to fuck her very badly. She had ached for him for weeks maybe months before finally giving in to him. But, she wondered how she had actually fallen for a black man of all people.

Then she smile to herself when she closed her eyes feeling his long hard cock saw in and out of her body again and again building her body this afternoon towards another wonderful mind-blowing orgasm. It would be her third climax from his big black cock. It was his cock and seeing it that pushed Mary towards her date with this black man. She remembered when he began to touch her and caress her body that first time in his car. God he had made her so fucking hot yet she didn't give in for a long time.

She closed her eyes feeling his tool pushing her higher and higher towards what she knew would be a fucking wild orgasm. As she pumped her body up thrusting her pussy on his cock, she closed smiled as she remembered back to that late afternoon and what happened.

They had been talking in the gym for about three weeks now whenever her husband wasn't there. She never let on she knew him and never introduced her husband to him. He smiled knowing she must have felt funny about telling her husband she knew a black man and had talked to him and let him spot weights for her. He knew she didn't want her husband to know anything about him. He almost laughed one day when he was about to go over and say hi to her as she stood next to her husband. But he stopped himself because he felt it might hind his chances to fuck this lovely white woman and make her his bitch.

Then one day when she was in the gym and he was finished spotting for her again, he surprised her and asked her to have coffee with him. She didn't accept the first time, nor the second or even the third. But he continued to softly talk with her and spot her each time she was there alone. He worked with her and let her see his soft black snake hanging down under his gym shorts just like he had with other women. This one was much harder to break. "Oh well", he said to himself, "It will just make it that much better when I get to fuck her for the first time."

As he stood over her looking down on her nice body he knew she was looking up under his leg opening again today. He loved the look on the women face's when they look right at his cock. The head pointed down, soft with the hole in the cock head pointing at their faces. He knew Mary could even saw his balls, large and very black like his cock with little hair around them. In fact the way Jerome was standing, she could see all of his deflated cock and balls and even his ass hole as she looked up under the leg of his shorts and lifted her weights. He would stand with he strong legs apart on purpose to let her have a better look. In fact he always tried to make his dick move and it lifted a little and jumped. He heard Mary gasp and strain to hold the weights as she saw it grow a little. He had to help her after that move and he almost laughed. He smiled down at her and she would smile up once she looked back into his eyes.

He worked her like a musical instrument for weeks that way and continued to attempt to get her to go with him. Finally about 4 or 5 weeks Mary said OK, but just coffee.

But once they left the gym, they had lunch too that day. As they sat together in the café next door to the gym he knew she felt safe since there were many people around them. But he had made a break and brokered into her guarded mind about being with a black man. This was the first step the start of what he wanted to be a long and lasting sexual affair with her.

She remembered back at the time they spent together and a few more lunches took place and a little touching and hand holding in a sort of friendly way, so she imagined. But with each meeting he moved a little further and she let him. Then before very long they finally took the next step and met one late afternoon at the gym. Then when they had finished workout they walked to his car together.

She remembered that first time. It was just some light kissing and a little frenching and finally after a few tries she let him cup her breast and pinch her hard nipples that were pointing against her workout clothes like they always did when she walked out in the cold air. Actually she remembered that it was only for a few seconds before she stopped him. But, it was another step in Jerome's advances to fuck her. And Mary now knew what it felt like to be touched by this black man with the big cock. She shuttered as she remembered his cock the first time she saw it in daylight, hard and thick and bobbing with his excitement. Jerome heard her moan his name as he was slamming his cock into now. They both needed to cum and he was working very hard to make her scream.

As Jerome worked on fucking Mary, she held him now and rode with his thrust. It wouldn't be long now. She closed her eyes again and remembered back to their meetings in his car.

They had a few very heavy sessions together in his car and she wanted to see his cock hard. She asked him to take it out a few times but he told her she would have to work with him first. Finally he had gotten her to let him see her pussy and to finger it until she had an orgasm. It was her first with Jerome.

How did he get her to let him do that? She smiled as she remembered. Well it was that hard, he simply told her if she wanted to see all of his hard black cock and feel it she would have to show him her body first. She refused a few times. But each time he placed her hand on his cock over his shorts she would become more adventurous. It was still inside his shorts but she would squeeze and rub it and moan telling him how big he was. He smiled and told her to show him her pussy. She said no but then finally one later winter afternoon they left the gym and went to his car again to what she called mess around. That was the day there was no turning back, they had reached the finally stage before he got to fuck her.

He moved to her and cupped her breasts as they always did. She lay back on the reclining seat and held his head when his lips began to suck the nipples of each breast. She loved the way his tongue felt as it flicked over her hard points as his hand cupped her tit and squeezed. She moved her hand to his cock and felt his hardness just like she had done a number of times now. He didn't have to place her hand on his dick now she did it on her own. He smiled to himself knowing she liked what she felt and that she was hurting for it, hurting to get fucked by what she felt in her hand three times a week now. He liked the idea that she was aching between her legs and her cunt was wet. Wet for him. But Jerome was very streetwise and very smart to the ways of a woman's sexuality. He went slow and didn't push her. "Give her enough rope and she'll hang herself wit it was his motto. Let her learn about your body Jerome and let her decide when she wanted more and soon she'll be begging you to fuck you", he said to himself a number of times.

Actually he said it each time he was so very aroused and wanted to just rip her cloths off and fill her cunt with his cock and fill it with his cum. God he wanted this bitch!

That afternoon as the sun was now down and the parking lot almost emptied of cars, Mary gave in. When she asked to see all of his cock he told her just like the many other times that she was had to see all of his hard cock? She moaned into his mouth as she squeezed the shaft again saying, "Oh God Jerome! You make me so hot baby! Oh Yes! Oh yes your hand feels so good! Suck my nipples make then hard baby!"

As she slowly wrapped her hand around the shaft inside his shorts, she said, "Oh God yes it feels so big Jerome. Your cock is so big! So very big and thick! Come on baby! I want to see it! Let me pull it out and play with it! How big it is baby?"

He smiled and said the same thing he told her the last three times that she had asked him to pull it out all the way. He told her if she wanted to see it and play with it she would have to let do the same. She would have to let him see and play with her pussy. She had always told him no, but today he had worked her up especially good and he seemed to think today might be different. This was the first day that Mary had taken her hand and stroked his cock touching the fat head, which was protruding out the leg opening of his gym shorts. And, she had done this without him have to ask her.

When he told her he had to feel and see her pussy before she pull al of his cock his big cock out and play with it, she almost begged him to let her see and play with it. He loved this game of cat and mouse they played to see who had the upper hand and who was in charge. He told her no. As he sucked, licked and stroked her nipples he licked her neck and bit around her ears and frenched her mouth fucking it with his tongue. He could feel her moving just like always. He had worked her up much faster this time as he began to learn many of points of pleasure.

And then it happened, Mary took his hand and placed it on her wet swollen pussy. She rubbed it around on the outside of her tight shorts, She held him and whispered that she would let him touch her for the first time between her legs and his cock sprang to life and got much harder. She felt it and moaned in his mouth as he kissed her hard and long. She sucked on his tongue as he cupped her pussy and rubbed it!

They were both still covered with perspiration from their workout when she held him tight and moved her body on his hand as he stroked her cunt and began to move his fingers under the material of her gym shorts. She didn't stop him once his fingers touched the folds of her wet sex. She moaned and opened her thighs accepting his hand and fingers as they slid under her very tight shorts for the first time.

As his fingers slowly moved over her shaved and very wet throbbing pussy she moaned again and again into his mouth as he began to play with the lips and of her pussy slit. He opened them like an expert as his fingers glided along the length of her cunt slit. Then when he found her clit, which was very large, hard and throbbing too Mary cried out and began to pump her hips on his fingers.

As a finger went deep into her hole Jerome's thumb rubbed her clit pleasing her greatly. Mary arched her back and began to lift up and pump her body on his hand. When Jerome pushed it with a second finger inserting it all the way into her, Mary opened her mouth and accepted his tongue as she began sucking on it hard. She felt his finger move in and out of her fucking her like he knew she wanted, needed, was lusting for it! She was so wet and her pink little pussy opened like a flower as he fucked her hole. She sucked Jerome's long tongue and told him how good it felt to have his fingers in her and getting her off.

He smiled to himself knowing she loved what he was doing to her white body. Mary held him around the neck and let him insert another finger making it three he now had in her throbbing wet love tunnel. "Oh God yes Jerome! Finger me! Fuck me baby! Oh fuck! I'm going to cum soon! Don't stop! Oh God don't stop! Ahhh God YES! Yes! Yes! Faster! Do it faster baby, I'm almost......there", Mary moaned the words and then hissed them as he began to fuck her faster.

She was so close to cumming on this black man's fingers she was panting and needed this so very badly. She needed to feel him get her off so damn badly after all these weeks of play around in his car with him. She teased him for so long and now he was paying her back by making her cum and act like a whore. But now it was pure heaven! Now as she pumped her pussy and hips against his hands she wanted him to make her cum. He was using two hands now and rubbing her clit with the other one! Oh God she was going higher and higher as her body reacted to his touch and stimulation. She was thinking, "Goddamn! Oh God he was so very talented!"

She moaned as she was seconds away from climaxing and she moaned as said to herself, "He is so fucking talented, so good."

While a couple of men had danced with her and touched her ass or her boobs, no man had touched her below the stomach since she had been married to Bob. Now Jerome a black man was going to make her cum with his fingers.

As she was thrusting back at him moving her hips and ass allowing him to stroke her clit and fingered her cunt, Mary moaned very loudly into his neck as he sucked on her ears. The odor of her wet body floated up into their face as she cried out and moaned deep into his mouth and began to climax!

He continued to stimulate Mary's body easy now just enough to keep her from wanting to stop. Ever time she hesitated; Jerome would move his hand and fingers a little faster or insert one into her hole. He just continued to play with her cunt and clit.

Mary's shorts were now pulled to the side and ripped a little at the bottom. He had to rip them to allow him to touch and feel all of her pussy as well as her ass hole when he fingered both holes.

Mary remembered the first time he rubbed her ass. No one had ever touched her ass hole like he did. She knew it was evil and nasty but she had let him have it as she felt a finger moving into that hole too. She was like she was in a dream. Her body was reacting and her brain was smoked covered.

As he played with her he gave Mary instruction like open your legs wider or hold your pussy lips open for me, and now little sweet Mary did exactly what she was told. She moaned a few times as her body began moving and fucking on Jerome's fingers again.

She moaned over and over as he continued to stimulate and rub her clit and fingered her pussy and ass hole. Mary was in heaven. As she lay back against the seat, which was now moved almost all the way back with the backrest lowered down so that was almost lying completely back and down on the seat. With Jerome over her he worked on her cunt and Mary was loosing control.

The tight shorts she had on at first made it hard to get a finger into her cunt hole, but Jerome was able to rip them and now he had them completely open and was working between her legs. Her shorts were completely ripped now between her legs. They hung open just like her legs and pussy were doing. They waited for his fingers to make her cum again. He inserted two fingers and after a few seconds of pumping, Jerome made her cum a second time. Mary threw her head back and moaned and moaned as she arched her back and humped and humped her pussy on Jerome's fingers and had a one hell of an orgasm. He smiled as he watched her white body reacting to his stimulation. He loved it!

Mary moaned loudly and held his hand with hers as she pumped her small hips and ass fucking her pussy on his talented fingers. Jerome watched this beautiful white woman getting off really, really good. He was very happy and very aroused from the results of his efforts. His cock was throbbing hard.

Actually, it didn't take very long to make Mary cum twice as he continued to finger her pussy hole and rub her clit. His lips were sucking her tits and nipples, which were over the top of her workout clothing now. And he was over her with his body. The only thing he wasn't doing yet was inserting his cock into her pussy. But he knew that would come soon.

So, there in the gym's parking lot, Jerome had both breasts out and was sucking on them as he fingered Mary to another long hard orgasm. His hand covered her pussy and she thrust and pumped and cried out with pleasure as Jerome worked on her pussy and tits. He made the orgasm last a long, long time as he continued to rub her clit quickly and softly flying his three fingers over her huge lump at the top of her cunt.

As Mary began to come down from her second orgasm, Jerome smiled at her and kissed her. She stroked his face and continued to rotate her pussy on his hand, which was now cupping all of her cunt. Jerome could feel her cum covering his hands. It was leaking out of her body and coating it. He could feel her wetness leaking around his fingers and he smiled.

As she recovered, Jerome felt her hand release his hand from her pussy. Then he felt her slowly move down the leg of his shorts and then under the leg of his gym shorts. She took a big intake of air as her hand came in direct contact with his hard black cock. She moaned when she felt its hardness. She circled it and he told her to sit up and look down at his cock. As she pulled the shorts up high and out of the way Mary let out a big breath of air. She rubbed it with her hand as she slowly started jerking him off. Jerome was still holding her pussy stroking her wet opened slit.

12