The Perils of Eronemus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unused as I was to the deepening verdure gloom, I stumbled not infrequently as I sought to keep up with my companions. Once in a while, I would feel clammy hands groping my ass in the darkness. Sometimes, the Amazon in front of me would seem to stop suddenly causing me to bump into her, my still-stiff cock playing right into her fingers. I lost track of the number of times my meat was playfully squeezed in the dark, as I backed off; only to feel my ass being groped again.

All this served to leave me distracted and horny as we stopped yet again for another rest break. It was nearing total darkness now and there was very little to see as we were under a jungle canopy that stretched far above us like a trellis of green.

I must have wandered off a little distance away from the warband as I found myself near some very tall plants festooned with the most enticing purple and red blossoms. The sight of these exotic flowers the size of my two outstretched palms beckoned me closer. In the gloom, I noted that these were attached to some thick, ropey, fleshy stems sprouting from the ground. These stems grew past my head and were quite thickly sown around here, even to the extent of covering the trunks of nearby trees, like so many fat snakes. Several melon-like fruit also sprouted from these growths, resembling so many large, fat, spongy pumpkins.

Whether it was a trick of the light and shade or something else altogether, I cannot truly remember now. It seemed that the nearest flowers opened up to their full extent and their centers softly kaleidoscoping in a most mesmerizing manner before my astonished I eyes.

As I padded closer, I could sense slight movement from the vines and tendrils about, but I could not tear my eyes from the pulsating blossom before me.

A most familiar scent wafted up to me in the close, humid jungle air. I could have sworn I smelled pussy and sex from a woman in heat.

But from where, I wondered.

I only came to my senses upon hearing a scream of distress. I was alarmed to discover it was I who gave voice to it. In a mere instant, I was surrounded by battle-ready Amazons who dashed forth, bristling with unsheathed weapons- ready to do combat in a moment's notice.

Unfortunately, I was stuck in place, almost touching the nearest stem-festooned hardwood tree. My legs were slightly spread apart and something was holding on to my groin in a massively tight grip. Shuddering with fright, I looked down and saw one of the heavier, fat, spongy fruits stuck to my middle. It seemed that the pumpkin-like growth (the size of a light medicine ball) appeared to have sprouted a mouth with thick soft lips- a mouth which, to my shock opened and swallowed my naked cock.

I tried to pull away hurriedly- but the fruit only clamped its lips tighter. I gasped in fright and frantically tried to extricate my cock, to no avail. I could feel my captive sex and balls smothered within a warm, moist sack. Although I was not in pain, I was near the state of panic- the thing practically swallowed my cock and balls and held me tight. It would not let go!

"Help me!" I called out in fear, frantic by now.

After their initial state of alarm, my companions appeared to have settled down. There was a lot of whispering and gestures, and a few pointed at the mouth which held my penis in its mushy grip.

Presently, Morg pushed her way to the front and nodded knowingly. She didn't seem that much worried as I was. But then again, it wasn't her dick (assuming she had one in the first place) in the sack!

"Of all the stupid-" Sputtered Clys from out of my line of vision.

"It's a Pussy Plant." Remarked Morg.

"A-a what?" I stuttered. I was breaking out in gooseflesh and sweating copiously. My dick wasn't as hard as it was, being actually ensconced in a warm, juicy place -- but I was alarmed that the mouth of that thing might take it upon itself to bite harder. I was totally and neatly screwed if that happened.

I felt Morg's strong grip on my bare shoulders. A few of the warioresses were telling me to calm down (which I found extremely difficult, given my predicament). I could feel my balls pulsing within the Pussy Plant, which, I could almost swear, was beating to the rhythm of my pulsing cock and balls.

"A Pussy Plant, Eronemus." Explained an Amazon who I didn't know. "All our menfolk are taught from childhood to avoid the blossoms as they tend to catch you off guard. And most of all, we teach them to keep their nuts away from the fruit."

"Otherwise, they get their balls caught in a sack." Finished Clys who chuckled evilly. The others broke into grins but I didn't share in their humor.

"Cut the fruit open?" I asked.

"Nope." Answered Morg. "It'll just snap shut and then, you know—" She finished by miming something being forcibly cut off.

Noooooo! Screamed a voice in my head. I felt my asshole pucker shut with fear.

"What do I do then?" I asked frantically.

"It's a Pussy Plant." Said Clys. "You'll have to hump it."

I just stood there, with my cock and balls caught in a vice, blinking stupidly at her.

"What she means is you'll have to fuck your way out." Explained Morg. "Hump it like it was a real pussy; squirt some cum and it will relax its grip without damaging your meat. Then we can pull you clear."

"Even you can manage that, right Eronemus?"

Smirked Clys.

I dearly hoped the forest grew Penis Plants and zapped the bitch where the sun didn't shine.

At that, the warrioresses encircled me and began to instruct me on what to do. It was pretty simple and I already worked it out way before they finished their little lecture.

I then realized that I was holding my breath and everyone else was hushed up. Only the sound of the night breeze ruffling the leaves and branches, and the cries of jungle fauna could be heard. I was heated up and confronted once more by my state of trapped, helpless nudity; the sole object of attention in a circle of waiting women. Some of them actually looked curious and bemused.

I would have found the attention lavished upon my naked efforts quite intriguing in another time. Now, what would have been merely ridiculous wasn't funny anymore, given the danger posed to my captive cock.

Ever so conscious of the attention on my bare-assed performance, I wrapped my trembling fingers around the spongy, sack-like gourd which swallowed my sex. Gently at first I began to rock to and fro, backward and forward. I felt the fruit stir but it did not loosen its grip. My cock was wrapped snugly as ever, in a spongy, moist, warm envelopment.

Then, I felt soft fingers stroking my bare shoulders. I sensed Magda who had, in the meantime, stepped closer, unseen at first. The feel of her smooth, warm skin on mine brought on a vibrant tingle. Her delightful, womanly warmth was most reassuring.

"It's going to be all right Eronemus." She whispered sensually near my ear. "Just hump it gently."

"Maggs?" I called out.

"Right here Eronemus." She answered, softly gliding her two fingers over the bare skin of my forearm.

My skin was supersensitive to her touch.

"You can do it." She breathed sensuously in my ear. "I know you can. I've seen that cock of yours and I know you've got what it takes to get free."

Then, I felt the thrilling touch of her fingertips across my bare back, tracing the outline of my spine, following the swelling of my hips. I was getting turned on- and my cock stood up straighter within the confining sack of the gourd. I could swear the plant sensed this too.

I sighed with pleasure as she caressed me, her hands wandering even lower. Now her hot fingertips were caressing the nude globes of my ass-cheeks. I was breathless as I felt her fingertips gliding in and out of my butt crack.

"Oh Maggs." I sighed, beyond caring that the warband was witnessing me at a most intimate moment. Never had I felt so truly naked to them as I was right now.

"It's all right Eronemus." She breathed hotly beside me.

My erection was bigger than ever, hotter than ever; my cock stiff as a lance. My balls were pulsing to the beat of my racing heart.

"That's it." She said, ever so sexy and alluring.

I grunted with passion and began to truly fuck the thing that imprisoned me.

"Good, Eronemus, very good."

I was hot- so very hot, sweaty and turned on. My nude hips began to move with my thighs as I pumped the gourd I held in my hands. I was so conscious of the yielding, sticky warmth imprisoning my throbbing, erect cock. I heard slurping, slopping noises as my rigid, hot tool fucked the Pussy Plant; now I had no doubts as to why they named it like that.

"That's it, hump it some more Eronemus- give it all you got."

I could feel the burning pleasure building up in my cock and balls. Then I grew aware of Magda's strong, young fingers gripping my nude buns, squeezing them gently in time to the beat of my strokes. Feeling her kneading my ass cheeks made me realize I had nothing left to hide from this vibrant, sexy woman. I was exposed completely naked to her, inside and out.

My raging hard-on was now straining at maximum force. I kept pumping and humping hotly, my cock sliding in and out of its slippery sheath- almost free!

"Now cum, Eronemus." Breathed my dearest Magda.

I must have moaned with passion and heat- delirious to the point of cumming.

"Cum, now."

"Cum."

At that, I felt the pressure building up to the point of no return in my swollen balls. I grunted once more in sheer, horny delight- then without warning, spurted my sticky, hot cum.

"That's it!" Yelled Morg, whom I heard distantly, so caught up was I in the throes of a massive orgasm I was powerless to prevent. I felt strong hands grip my shoulders and hips as I was pulled off and away from the plant.

Dimly, I was conscious that my cock, so long ensconced it its slippery, warm prison popped out, free at last. I was pulled away, my nude hips still making pumping motions in the air.

"You can stop now Eronemus." Said Magda.

But it couldn't just shut it off. I finally came, and it was in a hot, gushing release. Gobs of the slippery, warm milk of my manhood continued to shoot out of my cock and I must have spurted about thrice more before it slowed down to a trickle of cum.

I was all flushed, burning and lathered; cock still a-tingle. In a post-orgasm daze, I grew aware of the cheers of the warrioresses. To their credit, they looked relieved I was free.

As Magda stepped up to me, I saw that she was sweating profusely as well. Her homespun shirt didn't do much to hide her nipples which were aroused and stiff. I could see she was almost just as flushed as I seemed to be. I kept wondering whether she had cum too.

Without further ado, she looked me straight in the eye and kissed me on the forehead.

"You did it, Eronemus. You're free."

To be continued...

12