The Perils of Rock n Roll Decadence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do!" Theo responded adamantly and Mia just nodded without saying anything. She was about to give up with the clothes and go and see what Ethan was doing, hopefully that would help settle her down, when suddenly Theo removed a top from the rack and turning to her said in almost a command, "Unzip your hoodie a minute."

"What?" She asked in genuine surprise as she turned to look up at him truly confused. Was he really thinking that she was going to let him ogle her just because he asked? No, told her to!? In the middle of a store, as well! With her boyfriend of a year and a half only a few feet away!? "No."

"Mia, come on, this might look good on you." He replied earnestly as he held the top up in one hand "Now, unzip your hoodie and let me see."

Watching him for a moment Mia thought about what to do. Part of her knew Theo too well, and knew that he must be up to something. But then the way he looked and sounded did seem like he just genuinely wanted to show her something. Her instincts pushed her towards the former, however Theo's oh-so-sincere expression mixed with that smile of his and that odd, compelling, force of his personality, made the sexy 19-year-old girlfriend finally give him a reluctant, long-suffering glance before she looked over to Ethan to see what he was doing and then, returning her tolerating expression back to her boyfriend's friend she reached for her hoodie's zip. Then, ever-so-slowly, she began to pull it down over the slope of her full, perky breasts and flat stomach.

Once the zip came open she gently pulled two sides aside and then pushed them back so that she stood before her boyfriend's friend showing him the black lace-frilled strappy top that clung to her slender waist and flat stomach sexily and hugged her firm, swelling, half-uncovered 36D breasts just enough to clearly emphasize their shape and reveal enough of the soft but oh-so-succulently firm flesh to cover only a little more than her purple bra underneath.

Theo's eyes had of course once more followed her hand as she lowered the zip, however the moment that he could see the figure-hugging lingerie-style top that showed her generous, half-exposed cleavage his eyes widened and his smile grew more pleased as he let his gaze intently wander all over her body, as if he were caressing her slim curves and full rack with his eyes as he would his strong hands.

His eyes, so honestly appreciating the natural curves of her slender body, at first felt more than a little flattering, Mia had to admit, as she had never seen Theo look over a woman the way he was almost caressing her...and that included women in bikinis and models in lingerie that she had seen him ogle!

Of course, once Mia realized that feeling for what it was she quickly pushed it away, something that was made a little easier as Theo stared at her body for so long that she began to think that she had been right that he was up to something after all. However just as she was about to open her mouth and zip her hoodie back up again, her boyfriend's friend held out the top and glanced between her and the piece of clothing. Back and forth his eyes flitted before he once more looked up at her face, his smile turning more than a little cheeky in its playfulness.

"Hmm, maybe, but...hmm...damn you look hot in what you're wearing! Fuck!" He exclaimed almost breathlessly, and despite wanting to call him up on his obvious hitting on her, all Mia could do was feel her slight smile grow inside again. Well, it was always nice to know that you had that kind of reaction on someone...especially someone who could have any woman he wanted and had the face and body and...well, there was nothing wrong in that. Not at all. However, what Theo said thoughtfully after that, as he took a step towards her, obviously taking her silence as approval...was a different matter. "...maybe I need a closer look though to make a proper decision."

Whether it was the tone of his voice, how he was looking at her and no longer even considering the top he held, or whether it was just knowing her boyfriend's friend as she did, Mia suddenly thought again that she had made the wrong decision in unzipping her hoodie for him. Before she could ask warningly, however, Ethan's friend washed away any doubt.

"No, I knew this top wasn't right, I just had to make sure." He said as he continued to intently stare at...well, down...her tight, revealing top, and seemed almost about to reach a hand out to grasp her slender waist when his piercing grey-green eyes lifted and he smiled a very stunning smile at her. "Though maybe we should see both on you, so that I can decide properly. There's a changing room just over there..."

Those words instantly washed away any doubt in the gorgeous girlfriend's mind. Even so it still took Mia a moment to clear her mind as he smiled so stunningly at her -- her heart beat a little faster and her breathing quickened, causing her full breasts to rise and fall lusciously in the tight confines of her revealing top -- before she finally rolled her eyes at him and laughed softly as she slapped his...surprisingly tight...stomach and reached for the zip of her hoodie.

"You're such an asshole, Theo." She jibed admonishingly; though it came out less of a rebuke and more of a flattered, flirty girly-laugh; it was just so difficult to be annoyed when a guy could smile like that! That and he was just complimenting her, even if in his own inappropriate way. But then, that was just Theo being Theo.

"Is that a 'no' then?" Her boyfriend's friend asked with a broad, amused grin as he twirled the coat-hanger in one hand.

"A definite no." Mia answered with a gentle laugh at his persistence. "And I don't think Ethan would have liked it anyway, do you?"

This time Mia wasn't sure whether she was trying to remind Theo of her boyfriend again or just being playfully flirty. In a friendly, platonic way. Of course.

"Well, I won't tell him if you don't?" Her boyfriend's friend replied teasingly, before laughing at the long-suffering glance that Mia cut him as she began to zip her hoodie up. Before she could move the zip halfway though, Theo reached his hand almost to hers as he smiled down at her charmingly, but honestly. "It really is a shame to cover that top though. And you, Mia..."

It was the honesty in what he said, and definitely not the charming way that Theo seemed to compliment her again, that made Mia hesitate for a heartbeat -- it was a nice top after all, and she did think that she looked good in it, and Ethan loved it...as did a guy like Theo...so maybe...

Her slight hesitation, however, was so quickly shook off as she realized what she was thinking again that Mia's hand barely slowed and was gone as she looked up at her boyfriend's friend with a friendly, yet more normally composed expression.

"It would be more of a shame to ruin it or get ill; it's cold and raining outside." She said finally as she finished zipping up her hoodie and stuffed her hands in her pockets, trying to look as unsexy as she could in a skirt that came only halfway down her thighs and a hoodie that still clung to her slender yet curvaceous frame perfectly. Fortunately Theo hadn't noticed either yet.

"True, but I could warm you up." He replied as he leaned a little closer, and this time Mia almost groaned at how bad that line was. That time, at least, there was not even a hint of feeling flattered.

"Shut up!" She joked, reaching over to slap his stomach again before shaking her head and walking away. Theo just chuckled amusedly behind her before he began to follow.

If it had been anyone else Mia would have felt creeped out by the constant flirting; but Theo was Theo, and he was attractive...and somehow he always managed to make her -- and every woman she had ever seen him hit on -- smile when he did keep pushing. There was just something...charming...about him, somehow women just relaxed. It was more than how obviously attractive he was. Just being around him seemed to muddle your brain.

That was why Mia felt better, and a lot calmer, as she walked over to Ethan and slid her arms around his waist, especially when he kissed the top of her head without breaking the conversation with the store owner. After that she tried to focus on anything except her boyfriend's friend, determined not to let him fluster her again, and thankfully being around Ethan soon had made her forget anything other than him...

...At least until after the six of them left the store and were led around the streets to another clothes store that Marie had remembered was hidden in a back alley.

Unlike the other shop, however, this store sold twice as much in half the amount of space. The size of the place was one of the reasons that Mia decided to stay by Ethan's side rather than wander off with Marie. The other reasons were so that Theo didn't get another chance to hit on her -- though as Mia glanced around for her boyfriend's friend she noticed that this time his attention was focused on Marie -- and the fact that the green and blonde haired woman that stood with her long dreadlocks and skimpy outfit behind the shop's counter near the door kept casting interested glances over at Ethan.

Fortunately for the slut behind the counter a deeply pleased giggle from across the shop drew her, and Mia's, attention over to where Theo was leaning casually near Marie while the short woman smiled that same shy, cute smile that she had earlier as she pored through the clothes. That expression, and the flattered giggle, reminded Mia of what she had wanted to ask Marie, however before she could think more on it Ethan cleared his throat in a loud cough, muttered something about needing a drink, and then said something to her about a top that he was looking at, and by the time that Mia had finished talking to him she was once more glaring at the whore that owned the store as she 'just so happened' to begin setting straight a rack of clothes not far from where she and Ethan stood.

At least she was until Mia glared at her so hard that she smiled weakly and walked back to the counter without looking back. That made the dark-haired girlfriend smile a small pleased smile to herself; at least until as she was turning back to Ethan her eyes fell on Theo, who was watching her with interest as he leaned casually on a small glass case full of jewellery.

Well, Ethan's friend wasn't watching her exactly, Mia noted as she followed his gaze down, but rather his eyes were enjoying the view of her tight ass in her short skirt and the way that the above mid-thigh-length material showed off her slender, sexy legs, especially in the small spike-heeled-boots that she was wearing.

Just as before, there was something...flattering...at having Theo's eyes hungrily take in the sexy sight of her smooth, bare legs as they travelled up and down her toned thighs and calves. Mia could have sworn, as she watched him watching her that she could hear his thoughts and the comments that he would likely have made if she were alone with him.

As she thought, her mind began to stir up her earlier curiosity again, and try as she might her imagination just would not stay under control as she clung to her boyfriend's arm. No doubt Theo would say that he would love to run his hands up her legs, just as his eyes were doing now, or seizing her ass in both hands under her skirt as the desire in his eyes seemed to be imagining ...or, knowing Theo, something far worse, like wishing for her smooth, bare legs to be wrapped around him as he pulled her hard onto his enormous...

With a start Mia desperately snapped her mind from where it was heading. Breathing a little more quickly she leaned a little more against Ethan's arm and struggled to keep her face from turning bright red, even though this time Theo hadn't actually said anything. Still, the intensity of his gaze and the deeply meant appreciation on his gorgeous face as he stared at her unaware that she was looking at him somehow surprised and deeply flattered Mia. Out of all of the women that were in the shop he was focusing on her, even though some of the others were wearing far less and would be much easier 'prey' for him. Even so far away, and without saying anything, how attractive he was, how confident, and that look in his eyes still managed to undermine her determination not to let him get to her.

Those thoughts, however, were blown from Mia's mind as all of a sudden her boyfriend's friend looked up, his smile broadening as he caught her watching him watch her. Of course, being Theo he also had to waggle his eyebrows at her before deliberately looking back at her legs and ass and then raising his eyes as he wore an expression that quite clearly said 'wow, you really are hot'. This time Mia didn't even roll her eyes. All she did was shake her head, her black ponytail swinging gently, before she turned back to speak to Ethan, conscious of his friend's eyes still appreciating her body from behind. She had to try hard not to pull her hoodie down over her ass. Well, if it had been long enough, anyway. She would not let him see that he got to her.

That whole moment made Mia even more determined not to leave Ethan's side until they got back to the hotel, which seemed to work during their visits to the next two shops -- although Mia was constantly aware of Theo watching her, even though he shared his attention between her, Marie, and any other woman that caught his interest as they walked around.

However, after they left a large, four-storey music shop, and stood in the still constant light rainfall trying to decide where to go, with Ethan holding her hand as he glanced up and down the street thoughtfully, Theo suddenly jumped out from the entrance behind Mia.

"Boo!" He shouted out, albeit seemingly half-heartedly, as he grabbed Mia's waist from behind in an apparent attempt to scare her...which he near enough accomplished as she jumped in surprise, heart beating faster as her hand gripped Ethan's almost in a death-grip.

That of course made everyone laugh, including Ethan and Mia; though Mia was more about to slap her boyfriend's friend than congratulate him as the others were doing...at least until she became aware of his hands shifting to cinch her slim waist tighter as he stood close behind her.

"Got you!" Theo said proudly to her as he grinned like an idiot, though whether he meant the scaring or how he held her -- even while she was holding her boyfriend's hand! -- Mia didn't know. She was about to make a jabbing comment when he suddenly squeezed her waist gently, winked at her, and then...keeping his hands right where they were...looked to everyone else -- including Ethan! -- before asking, "So, where to next?"

Despite herself, Mia suddenly couldn't move as she felt Theo shift a little closer behind her; though not close enough to look like he was being inappropriate. Instead, all that she could do was look at everyone else before she focused on her boyfriend, wondering if he was going to say something about how his friend was holding his girlfriend's waist from behind, his face almost next to hers as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

Of course, Ethan didn't pay any of it much attention. Not that that was surprising, really. After all, Theo was always flirty and Ethan didn't know half of how his friend could be, or had been that day. To her boyfriend his friend was just being his usual self. In fact, if anything her boyfriend held her hand a touch softer, and while his smile similarly seemed a little weaker he made no move and gave no hint of feeling uncomfortable.

Friend or not, and even knowing what Theo was like, part of Mia was surprised that Ethan didn't move closer or pay any attention to the fact that his hot, woman-chasing friend made no sign of letting go of his girlfriend's waist, and that he was holding her like only Ethan should. Something about that made the dark-haired girlfriend feel a little...tingly...and made her stomach flutter gently, though why she wasn't quite sure. Perhaps it was because right then she felt almost like she was the object of a challenge made by Theo to Ethan.

For here she was, holding her boyfriend of a year and half's hand, looking questioningly into his eyes as she wondered if he was going to show Theo that she was his, while his friend had his hands tightly holding onto her slender waist as he stood behind her, his face resting near hers, and his body almost pressing against hers, in a manner that only her boyfriend should be doing. And what made it worse, was that Theo had not only been hitting on her, staring down her top and ogling her bare legs and ass in her short skirt, but was quite clearly enjoying holding her and obviously had no intention of letting her go. In fact, Mia would bet that Ethan's 'friend' no doubt had far worse things to do to her in mind, like wrapping his arms around her and pulling her to lean against him, just like he had when he pulled her onto his lap before.

That peculiar feeling was somehow...faintly enticing, oddly flattering...and also slightly surprising, as Mia had to reluctantly admit to herself that there was a sense in which that feeling made her feel...desired, no matter how faintly and unwanted. What it made her feel more, though, was a small curiosity of what Ethan would say if she did let his friend slide his arms around her and let herself lean back against him, so that he was holding her in a way that only her boyfriend should. Would he reply to Theo's challenge then? Would that give her any hint of the 'size' that Naomi had screamed desperately for, according to Johnnie?

It was that sudden slip of her thoughts back to her earlier curiosity that abruptly made the dark-haired girlfriend remember who she was thinking about, what Theo was like, and more importantly that she had a boyfriend that she loved with all of her heart and who was holding her hand right at that moment! That realization was like a bucket of cold water that instantly made the feeling disappear. However before she could move from his grasp, as if he sensed her sudden change of thought, Theo straightened and gave her waist one last squeeze before he let his hands fall from her slim body.

"How about some coffee and something to eat?" He proposed as he rested his hands on her shoulders, almost as if he were about to give her a massage. This time Mia turned her head toward him, about to say something to prick his confidence and remove her own uneasiness at what she had just been thinking and feeling, when Theo beat her to it as he smiled playfully down at her. "Tonight's gonna be long and we're all gonna need a lot of energy for it. Wouldn't want anyone's stamina running out before the show is over, ah?"

"Some of us more than the single guys, ah Eth?" Johnnie joked with a wink and a nudge to Mia's boyfriend, who laughed back before squeezing her hand and giving her that same look he had given her that morning.

"Definitely." He answered with a little squeeze of her hand, and Mia suddenly felt herself smiling as she kept her eyes on his, feeling them reflect the same desire that his slowly simmered with.

"I'll still be going way after your five minutes, Johnnie!" Theo bantered back and Marie laughed unexpectedly, much to her boyfriend's grinning surprise.

"With your own hand?" The shorter woman's boyfriend asked, and this time it was Theo that chuckled as he finally took his hands from Mia's shoulders and for once didn't glance down at her.

"I'm sure by the end of the night I'll find an unsatisfied woman to show the best night of her life..." The taller, attractive guy replied with a wink at Marie that made the shorter woman smile that same smile from earlier again before looking up at her boyfriend and kissing him sweetly to show that she was just joking. That look was what made Johnnie miss Theo trail a hand across Marie's waist and almost down onto her ass as he walked passed.

1...34567...93