The Persian Bazaar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her stifled groaning scream was soon muffled as Zaid stepped forwards, his thick semi hard cock before her, as his hand cupped into the long golden hair and clutched firmly, dragging her head up and tilting it a little to one side as he pushed his groin close.

Instinctively, Alliah lapped at his balls, tasting the cocktail of her juices and his cum from before.

Unable to resist, she was now pushing down into the cock embedded in her pussy and then grinding back to take the second stranger in her ass. Feeling the burn as the stretch between her anus and pussy was building so tightly, making her feel and sense each throbbing vein along the two thick cocks buried deep within her.

Every fibre of her on fire, as the cock buried in her backside finally pushed to the hilt. Her scream ringing out as her second orgasm erupted through her like a Tsunami, her pussy clenching around the gnarled cock head buried in her pussy, and the unseen one trapped in her anus.

Panting as the wave of emotion coursed through her, her mouth pushing over Zaid's cock and lapping wildly with her tongue. The three men, working in unison, as they all seemed to push and thrust deep within her at the same moment. Her ass and pussy filled as her throat contracted around Zaid's cock and she suckled savagely.

The grip around her hair tightening as her head was yanked back, Zaid's other hand cupping her throat and squeezing tight as he began to thrust, fucking her mouth as deep and as hard as the two strangers impaled her pussy and ass.

Alliah trying not to resist but stretch her neck, so she wouldn't gag, snot, drool and dribble bubbling from her nose and lips as she struggled to breathe. Zaid began to shudder, feeding the hot thick release first down her throat and then pulling back sharply and painting her face with the laces of cum ejaculating from his fully erect cock.

The sight and sound of her swallowing, choking and being splattered with cum was the impetus the two strangers needed, as Alliah began to feel the thrusts ploughing into her cunt and ass becoming faster and harder. The force making her firm C cup bust bounce and slap with the shudder of being jack hammered into, the slapping squelch of both her pussy and anus becoming louder and her own voice echoing with each thrust, "Oh fuck... Oh fuck...Oh fuck!"

The final flourish as the cock buried in her pushing hard, holding deep for the moment as if in suspended animation, her insides feeling the throb, before the powerful release of his cum flooding into her anus.

Experiencing the rush of cum inside her ass for the first time, her cunt, clenching as she sunk down and could feel her core burning knowing she was about to cum for the third time.

The stranger beneath her could obviously sense the inevitable, his hands gripping her firmly as his hips thrust, Alliah's head dropping as she felt his gnarled crown breach her cervix and his thick creamy cum crashed into the depths of her womb. The power of his release driving her over the edge as she shuddered and screamed in orgasmic pleasure cumming around his pulsing cock in powerful waves.

Her lithe body falling limp as she collapsed into the hands holding her, panting as she gasped for breath, short erratic moans escaping her as she kept feeling little aftershocks of release and delight, as firstly her ass was vacated and finally, the cock buried beneath her withdrew.

Softly, Alliah was half reclined half folded onto her side on the chaise longue to allow her to recover. The three men, all once more respectable in their galabia's as one of them gently began to unravel the halter top tied around her wrists.

As she began to stir a little, Zaid gently wiped her face with a warm damp towel, cleaning the laces of cum from her cheeks, nose, and lips, telling her softly, "Tonight your dancing has been blessed, you have been honoured by us in the traditional fashion. Your womb has been filled and if it is His blessing, you will be mother to our child."

Alliah simply moaned and nodded, still taken aback, and recovering from her ordeal. As she began to become more settled, she pushed herself up into sitting and found her holdall being carried towards her by the stranger she realised must have taken her anus. Blushing as she took the bag from him and stuttering a timid "Thank you Sir."

Looking to Zaid, Alliah said, "Who are these people and what happens now?"

Smiling as he looked to her inquisitive face and her still naked body, Zaid replied, "Now, you dress and a car will be waiting to escort you home safely, there you will rest and, in the morning, you will take a relaxing soaking bath, to help with the ache in your ass. As to who these people are?" he extended his hand as if to display the two strangers, "This is Kalan and Umar, they are friends of mine from my home country, they have heard me speak of you and to the quality of your dancing, which," As he looked to the two men and laughingly said something in his home tongue, "You performed perfectly this evening."

Zaid waited a moment further as the two men seemed to say something in agreement, again in a language she did not understand, "As to what happens now, you will continue to do what you always do, until I call upon you again to be honoured and blessed. Do you understand?" his eyes expectant as he awaited her response.

Without hesitation she simply replied, "Yes Sir, I understand."

The two strangers helpfully found her dance costume and folding it softly helped her pack it away, as Zaid made sure she was once more fully dressed. Gathering her flip flops from the doorway he slipped them in her holdall before taking her hand and escorting her to the door to go upstairs.

Instinctively Alliah turned to the two men still in the studio, nodded her head and said, "Thank you Sir's, I hope to see you again," before Zaid lead her upstairs and to the door of the Bazaar. Opening it as he stepped out into the street with Alliah close behind.

True enough a car was waiting, Zaid opened the door and ushered her inside, tilting his head as she settled into the rear seat he said "Now, remember what I said, relax tonight and then a bath in the morning, we will be in touch when you are to dance again."

Without waiting for a response this time, Zaid closed the car door, and she could just hear him say to the driver. "Take her home, make sure she gets inside safely and with all her belongings."

Within minutes Alliah was inside her apartment, dropping her bag behind the door and letting her coat simply fall off her shoulders in a crumpled heap she headed into the kitchen. Gulping down a fresh large glass of gushing tap water, to try and quench the thirst she then wandered into her bedroom.

Peeling her jeans from her, she realised she had no panties on, she could feel the stickiness around her bush and the smell of sex filled the room, sitting on the edge of the bed as she kicked off her comfortable shoes and jeans, she reclined back and allowed her mind to return to the evening's events.

Her mind vivid as she recited it in her head, unconsciously her hand slipping between her thighs, fingers toying with her bush and cum soaked slit she began to press and rub the tips of her fingers against the throbbing pulse of her pearl. Fingers, slipping just inside sensing the cocktail of her own orgasm and the cum of two men her hips beginning to push up as the fingers became more insistent. Her fingers pushing deeper, feeling the thick cocktail buried inside her as she began to writhe into the strength of her fingers. Her orgasm unleashing through her from the depths of her mind and her rubbing fingers with deep guttural groans filling the night air.

As the remnants of her shuddering orgasm escaped her, she peeled back the covers and folded herself between the sheets, slipping her cum soaked fingers to her mouth and tasting them softly. The stickiness tangy and sweet, a combination of her own juices and the cum of Zaid and.... Was it Kalan or Umar, she realised she didn't know which was which, before falling in to a deep, dream induced sleep.

The following morning, she awoke to the morning sun glimpsing through the blinds of her window. The early morning chorus of birds and the soft distant hustle and bustle of the city beginning to come to life. Raising up and out of bed, she smiled as she realised, she had slept in the tee shirt she had taken to change into, her bra obviously still in her hold hall where she had packed it the day before.

Stepping into the bathroom, she did as she had been instructed and running herself a long, soothing, soapy bath to relax in, before having to dress and once more go back to the day-to-day humdrum of work.

The next few days at work seemed to last an eternity, her mind often wandering to the events that unfolded for her in the studio she thought she knew so well, but now had an even more intense feeling within her.

Arriving home a few days later she was surprised to find a well wrapped parcel on her doorstep, picking it up, she stepped inside and carried it through to the kitchen, before peeling back the packing tape and smiling as she read the piece of paper laying on top. "Your new costume, for your next scheduled performance. We'll be in touch!"

THE END

12