The PGRXHalloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My birthday, also known as Halloween, finally came. I did not take too seriously my Mom's promise from long ago that 'all would be revealed' on my 21st birthday, ie, Halloween; I was mostly thinking about my mystery man and the PGRXHalloween party!

The little kids who came trick or treating loved the purple glow to my door, and all of my Jack-O'-Lanterns, and especially my fancy treats. The little girls complemented me on my black cat outfit. Quite a few of them were also black cats. 'Tis the season, I guess.

I did not want to miss out on the PG part of the Halloween party so I came on time. Samantha and Mary were not there yet of course (those two are never on time!), and in fact the only people I recognized were George and Claire. They came over to me and Claire and I giggled, remembering the recent night when I blew George and Dylan and she fucked them both. I took Claire aside. "What'd I miss?" I asked her sotto voce.

"Not much," she replied, and we both giggled uncontrollably. George looked concerned. He figured we were discussing Dylan and him, and of course he was right! I showed Claire my first draft of my samizdat Spunkbook. "You are exactly right for George's cum!" she said. "I'm going to ditch George tonight and maybe tomorrow I'll give you a new review, if I'm lucky tonight."

"Are you staying for the X stage of the party?" I asked.

"Yeah. I've got sexy lingerie on under my costume," Claire said.

"Don't worry, girl. You'll be lucky," I said.

"I worry, though. Did you hear about Sylvia last year at the X stage? I think it's scared off a lot of girls," Claire said.

"I wasn't here last year, but I've heard the rumors. I haven't seen Sylvia, actually since last year's party. Do you know what happened to her?" I asked.

"Well, it's only rumors, but the word on the street is that she changed her name and moved to California. Can you blame her?" Claire asked. I shook my head in reply.

I mingled as much as possible. I was surprised how few people I knew at the party. Life is often like that in a city the size of New York, I suppose. I got a lot of complements on my cat outfit, mostly from men. I think they liked the way it hugged my curves; one could say that there was no doubt I was a woman!

The anonymous organizers of the party had an amazing sound system! I suspected magic was being used. At one point a booming other worldly male voice called for everyone's attention. If you ever heard a voice boom like that you would most definitely pay attention! It was time to award the prize for best PG costumes.

A man in a rather spectacular Lion King costume won for the men. A woman with gorgeous legs wearing a Tinkerbell costume (complete with pixie dust) in a super short skirt with a bare midriff was the female winner. She was sexy as all get go and I thought her costume was more appropriate for the R stage of the party, but hey, what did I know?

They each received prizes of $250, and they were asked to kiss each other. "It's PG, after all, not yet R," the disembodied surreal male voice boomed out. The two winners, who probably did not know each other, timidly moved towards each other on the stage.

I decided to have some fun. I was feeling my powers flow through my body right into my soul. You know how an orgasm feels? Or the rush after a shot of heroin? This was better. Using only my thoughts and a small hand gesture I cast a spell on the couple on the stage. They had been planning a good tiny Protestant kiss on the stage and my spell instilled in each of them an irresistible passion for the other one.

Their kiss lasted several minutes and the man's hands roamed all over Tinkerbell. The kiss finally ended with the lion covered in pixie dust and with Tinkerbell's panties almost exposing her entire pussy.

"Now that was a kiss, ladies and gentlemen!" came the disembodied and booming male voice. Everyone gave the two winners sustained applause, as Tinkerbell pulled up her panties, blushing furiously. I was highly amused, I must say.

As we moved to Stage R of the Halloween party I peeled off my cat woman suit, leaving me in my minimalist Wicked Witch outfit, with much more than a bare midriff. I was basically topless except for a mosaic of shells on a small region on the front of my breasts, centered at my nipples. On the bottom I wore one of those super miniskirts one wears over opaque leggings. Except of course, I conveniently neglected to put on the opaque leggings; they had been peeled off with my cat woman costume. This meant my panties were practically on display, and they were sheer!

To say I looked hot would be a reasonable statement. I was barely clothed.

Luckily my wing women Mary and Samantha made their grand appearance for the R part, having skipped the PG segment that opened the party. I was now less easy prey for all the men who had complemented me on my cat woman outfit and were looking at me now while trying to keep their tongues in their mouths, together with their drool. Some were failing.

Mary had come as a prostitute, always a good choice. She looked like the sexiest prostitute in New York, I'm sure. Her skirt was almost as short as mine, and her fishnet stockings completed the look.

Samantha however took the cake. She came as a stripper. She has small breasts, a small B cup I guess, so she went topless with only pasties over her nipples. She wore Daisy Dukes on the bottom, but she had cut holes in her shorts giving some wonderful views, for example there was one of the crack of her ass. Her other crack was covered, thank goodness.

I was surprised, given my outrageous costume, that I was the most conservative of the three of us! Needless to say, the three of us were guy magnets. We were not alone, either. There were plenty of young women like ourselves using the R segment of the party as an excuse to strut their stuff.

"Where's your M&M?" Mary said.

"What? No hello, how are you? Just right down to business? Your costume is amazing, by the way. Samantha, yours is beyond amazing. What the bleep are you going to do for the X stage of the party?"

Samantha just gave her best enigmatic smile.

Mary said, "Hello Joanie. How are you? Now, where's M&M?"

"He hasn't shown up yet. Maybe he's out buying me a birthday present?" I said. I was handling my humiliation fairly well, I thought. Anyway, who gives a flying bleep? The room is teeming with men wanting me. Who needs Tom Judge anyway, whose primary asset is that his name is Judge? I was hurt, though. I tried to hide it, but I was disappointed. I had liked him. We had been intimate.

I mean Tom Judge was not my first, nor even my second. There had not been many men, though, with whom I had shared such intimacies, and to be cast aside on a combination of my birthday and Halloween, well that was just shitty. It was definitely shitty, and that's all there was to it.

When 10:30PM rolled around and still no Tom, I decided he was history. I was tired and disgusted with myself for silently crying inside. To hell with him!

"Girls, I'm giving up on my mystery man. I'm open for business. I'm getting laid tonight by the first man who puts the moves on me and whom I like," I announced, to cheers from Mary and Samantha. They really were good friends. Quite a few men had gravitated to the three of us and our pheromones and especially our severe lack of proper attire. Samantha was like a Neodymium Magnet in female form, complete with boobs. Men were sticking to her like iron filings.

During the PG part of the party the music was your grandfather's music: The Rolling Stones and Credence and the like. I liked it and it was cutting edge in the 1970s, but come on! Now during the R segment of the party the music was more contemporary cutting edge with songs by The National and its ilk. Men asked us to dance and Samantha's and my boobs were bouncing around as we had fun gyrating on the dance floor.

The music during the X segment was the cutting edge of tomorrow. It began with music from the German band Rammstein. Their Snow-White video of their hit song Sonne (Sun) was broadcast against a wall. Now this was music!

Mary in her prostitute outfit was wearing a bra, but lord was she sexy! When the slow songs came on the men pulled us into them and their hands were all over us. I lost track of Mary and Samantha but as far as I was concerned my dance partner's hands had free reign. The brakes were off!

My dance partner's hands took full advantage, too. My nipples were pulled and tweaked and towards the end of the song I was being fingered under my skirt. I was getting much too turned on. I was ready to get laid, right there on the dance floor! I was saved however by "the voice."

Then came the disembodied booming male voice announcing the R segment costume awards. The music stopped and I pulled away from my dance partner and his wandering hands, and especially his fingers inside my snatch. I stood next to my two almost naked friends for protection.

The wining man was Tarzan and he was wearing only a loin cloth. He had the body to pull it off, too. God, what a hunk! I had the feeling I could have seen his junk if he had moved in just the right way, which he cleverly did not.

The winning woman was as close to naked as one could imagine without actually being naked. She was wearing pasties and a C string thong and a necklace of tiny plastic pumpkins, and nothing else! If this was R, what was X going to bring?

The two winners each got $500 and they were told to "Go at it with each other, but keep it R rated," by the booming voice. Once again, I decided to help things along and sent a charm to the stage. The two winners, now on full display to everyone, nervously approached each other.

They tentatively kissed each other and then I hit them square on with my magical charm. Whoa. I think I might have overdone it! The woman was almost climbing up the man, making sure his knee was squarely rubbing her special place. The man was biting off her pasties, so now she was topless and he was pulling her nipples something fierce.

The man's hands were all over the woman, including an entry inside her, pushing aside her tiny thong. The room was hushed and we all heard her loud groan as he fingered her frantically. She locked lips with him and after a few minutes she was so turned on she could no longer stand. She sank to the stage, pulling him down with her. She pushed aside his loin cloth and we all got to see his nicely erect cock. That is, we got to see it until she quickly the swallowed the entire schlong in a rather spectacular and very public deep throat.

Okay, okay, I had to learn how better to control my charms! The bouncer had to pull them apart, reminding them that these were the R awards. Bobs and nudity were okay, even sex was if it was 'under the covers,' but not blatant, raw sex! That should wait for the X stage, please.

At 11:30PM the X part of the party began! We all went to stage three of our costumes. For Samantha she had the option of retaining her R costume, which was X level anyway, at least in my opinion, but she didn't! She stripped down to her thong, and stuck some dollar bills in it to maintain the stripper theme. She also removed her pasties. It's a good thing she has such a hot body!

Mary too went naked above the waist, tore her fishnet tights, and revealed she was wearing crotchless panties. She pasted a tiny sign over her belly button that said, "Get your ten dollar fucks here" and there was an arrow pointing down to her crotch. The sign was so tiny you had to get close to her to read it. I think that might have been the idea.

That left me and my outfit. I couldn't compete with my two friends, but then I did not feel compelled to compete, anyway. I removed the mosaic of shells covering my breasts until I was left with only the strawberry flavored pasties. All I had on below the waist was my super mini skirt and my sheer panties underneath them. Given what my two friends were doing, I removed the panties. I was now clothed only in my ultra mini skirt and nothing else, other than a lot of wicked witch make up on my face!

Before I knew it, this handsome guy appeared out of nowhere and asked to dance with me. I sensed a magical connection right away. My new mystery man also had magical powers! It was the only reasonable conclusion to make. What are the odds of that, I thought to myself. Then I began to do the math.

Given that I really was a witch and was at the party, the conditional probability of a wizard being there too, given that magical people tend to think along the same lines, and given the relative incidence of magical people in the country, and oh shit, I never was that good at math!

My partner had a bare chest and pants and his chest hairs were tickling my boobs, turning me on something fierce. A man came to cut in, since what guy would not want to dance with a pretty girl who was essentially naked? As he went to tap my partner's shoulder his hand froze in the air. That had to be a spell my dance partner had cast. I liked this guy!

"What's your name?" my hunk asked me as he held me close.

"How about no names tonight?" I asked. I wanted nothing to break the spell this guy had cast. I was his. I have a small submissive streak and I knew that I was his for the taking. Okay, okay, it's a major submissive streak. Boy, did I hope he realized he could dominate me all he wanted! I found it extra kinky that he was anonymous. It turned me on.

"Excuse me a minute," my hunk said. He pulled away from me and produced a wand and waved it, muttering some sort of incantation. Everyone around us froze in place! Nobody could move but the two of us! The music continued and we continued to dance. We were all alone and surrounded by at least 100 people frozen in place!

"Free my two friends and their partners, but only them, okay?" I asked. I felt him looking into my mind. He could do that, too!

"You want them to watch? I'm going to lay you down and make passionate love to you, you little wench of a witch," he said. I melted. "After all, it's your birthday, and what better present than a wonderful birthday fuck?"

How the bleep did he know it was my birthday? Oh, wait. He can see into my mind. Of course.

"I just want them and their partners to be free and not frozen. We can have a little party of six. I'll use a non podest videre spell on them if you like?" I suggested, wondering where that came from? Suddenly I knew how to cast a spell so that my friends and their partners would not be able to see the two of us while we did the nasty.

Mary and Samantha had no idea what was going on, but it was Halloween and it was the PGRX party and strange things happened at it. They loved being special and seeing everyone else frozen in place while the six of us danced up a storm.

The men with Mary and Samantha were beginning to enjoy their bodies the way men like to enjoy women. Samantha's partner put a $20 bill in her only remaining piece of clothing and in doing so his clumsy attempt knocked loose the C string thong. Maybe he had been clumsy on purpose? Undaunted, Samantha kept dancing, now naked.

Mary had her little ten dollars for a fuck sign, which was cute, but her partner decided to take it seriously, and he put a Hamilton inside her crotchless panties. Mary's reaction was to giggle. Before I could my cast my selective blindness spell on my two friends and their partners they were all on the floor going at it. I felt there was no need for my spell!

Samantha won the race and her partner entered her to loud groans. Samantha wrapped her legs around him and they fucked their little hearts out right there on the dance floor in front of us! Meanwhile the 'whore' Mary was giving a rather spectacular blowjob to her dance partner only a couple of feet away from Samantha and her fucking partner.

"Can the frozen people see them going at it?" I asked my hunk.

"Yes. Their eyes are not frozen. Look at all the erections of the men who are angled where they can see your friends rutting on the floor."

I saw his point and was about to comment when I felt his hand on my pussy. "Uh..." I said.

"Are you okay with this?" my hunk asked. I suddenly felt a magical connection with my hunk.

My submission kicked in, in spades. "Yes, oh God yes," I said, as his fingers found my clit. I was being fingered in front of a rather large captive audience and you know what? I didn't care! Hunk and I were kissing as he fingered me. I took his cock out of his pants and it was already hard. I began lovingly stroking it as he fingered me to paradise.

"Unfreeze them," I said, in between moans of pleasure.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yes. But don't stop with me. I want you, whoever you are. I need you! Oh! Holy smokes you're good!" I said.

Hunk took out his wand, muttered something, and all the frozen people resumed dancing, although some stopped to watch Samantha and Mary get fucked, as by now Mary too was naked and being fucked to smithereens. I had known my friends were somewhat easy marks when drunk, but up until then I had had no idea my two friends were such exhibitionists!

Suddenly it occurred to me. "Hunk, did you spell my friends into submission?"

Hunk blushed. He had! The bastard! "Only because they wanted it. I saw inside their minds. Each of them wanted to be free of their inhibitions and go wild, but they just couldn't. I gave them the gift of no inhibitions for the night."

"Are you sure that's a gift? Isn't that dangerous?" I asked.

"I've taken care of that. They're both on the pill, and only men who are clean can enjoy them tonight," he said.

"Men?" I asked. "Mary and Samantha are not gangbang girls!" I said.

"It's a special spell. They'll only do what they want to do. They're still in control, they just have no inhibitions. If they don't want to fuck several men tonight, they won't. It's a cuius spell."

"Oh," I said, like I knew what a cuius spell meant!

"Cuius means enabling, in Latin," Hunk said. I forgot he could look into my mind.

Hunk took my hand and led me to the stage, the one where the awards were given. He removed my mini skirt and there I was, naked, on stage for everyone to see. "Are people looking?" I nervously asked.

"Yes, quite a few are. Now get on your hands and knees," Hunk said.

I complied. To nobody's surprise I felt Hunk's cock slip effortlessly inside me. I felt as if I had died and gone to heaven. He was the fourth man to fuck me in my life up to that point, but it had never felt even remotely this good before! I began to moan and suddenly my moans were the booming, disembodied voice, except this voice was not male and disembodied, it was mine! My moans were being broadcast to the entire party!

I was humiliated and embarrassed, but I could not stop. Hunk kept plowing into me driving me wild. Every nerve fiber in my being was on fire. The serotonin storms in my brain were Category Five. I was a swirling mass of emotions the likes of which I had never before seen nor even imagined. This wasn't sex; this was a glimpse into heaven!

Hunk flipped me onto my back and power fucked me while I screamed out my nonstop orgasm. My legs wrapped around his back holding him in place so that he could not get away, not that he was even remotely trying to! He just kept being a piston inside me, pumping away as I groaned.

Finally, he unloaded inside me. I saw stars in my head. I heard applause and cheers of bravo, bravo! Hunk got off me, and he disappeared into the crowd. Why was he leaving me? How could he just leave me like that? What was this -- fuck and run? I was abandoned, lying naked on the stage, Hunk's cum dripping slowly out of my cunt. I just lay there, not understanding.

My two naked and freshly ravished friends, Mary and Samantha, came up onto the stage to help me rise to a standing position. When they finally got me up, with everyone checking out my boobs and my cum filled pussy, as well as theirs, I suppose, there was another round of applause.