The Philippine Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

"George, what happened to me? I've never done anything like that before. It was wonderful."

"That's called cumming or having an orgasm. You've had sex with your boyfriends, haven't you?"

"Of course. It's fun, but nothing like what just happened. Should it always be like that?

"Yes. At least, most of the time. If you never have an orgasm with your boy friend, you should either make him learn how to help you have one or get a new boyfriend. One who will deserve somebody as wonderful as you."

"Maybe I will. Your ..er.. titi is sure big. I knew that when I felt it before, but it looks even bigger than it felt."

Actually, my cock is of average size, or slightly larger, but my body is much bigger than that of most Philippine men and my cock is probably bigger than any that Rosie had experienced until then.

"Do you have a rubber, George, and do you mind using it? I like you a lot but I don't want to get pregnant."

Because I had gone to the restaurant hoping to have sex with Rosie, I had gone there prepared. "Yes, I do," I told her, and went to where I had left my pants to take the condom out of the pocket and put it on.

Rosie stayed where she was on the bed and spread her legs wider. Once again, I got on at the foot and walked on my knees until I was between her smooth, tan thighs. She reached down to spread her lips, and I leaned forward, supporting my upper body with one hand and guiding my cock with the other, until the tip was against Rosie's pussy. Some of the juices that I had grudgingly left there were trickling down her crotch so I rubbed the head of my cock against them to spread the lubrication.

Both of us were ready and, pressing against the small hole she was holding open for me, I gave a firm push. Rosie cooed delightedly as the head of my cock wedged into her, and I also murmured happily. Her pussy was tight and I could already feel pleasure radiating out from where I had just barely penetrated. She continued to hold herself open and, with another push, almost an inch more of my hard shaft squeezed into her. We let other know how great it felt.

Rosie's pussy was tight enough and my cock was in far enough that I no longer needed to guide it, so I leaned forward and put my hands on the mattress beside her shoulders, so I was looking down at her lovely face. Slowly, I pushed forward again, and felt more of my cock ease into her. Rosie, as eager as I was for her pussy to envelop everything I had for her, pushed up to meet me.

"George, that feels so good, what you're doing. I'm really glad you came back to the restaurant today."

"So am I. You are very sweet and your pussy is one of the nicest I've ever seen." Rosie blushed a little, but also smiled at what she might have thought was flattery. It wasn't; I meant every word I said to her that day, especially the compliments.

During our words of mutual admiration, another thrust had imbedded most of my cock in the pussy that I thought was so nice. I leaned forward and Rosie, seeing me approaching, reached out to pull me to her. While she hugged my shoulders, I curled my arms under hers and rested the weight of my upper body on my elbows and forearms. From what she had said earlier, I could tell that Rosie was rather inexperienced and her previous lovers had been idiots and selfish clods. As with any sex partner, I wanted her to get the most pleasure possible from making love with me. There is nothing altruistic about this; I learned long ago that, the more fun it is for the woman, the more fun it is for me. Without my weight pressing on her, Rosie would be free to move under me and enjoy everything to the utmost.

Moving very slowly, wanting to make it last as long as possible, I drew most of the way out, paused, and plunged my cock back into her. Feeling it surging into her pussy, Rosie wrapped her legs around my hips and fucked back to meet me. Our bodies met with a soft collision and Rosie moaned in extreme pleasure as my cock drove all the way into her, letting her soft pubic hair mingle with mine.

The next stroke was a duplicate of the first, except that I moaned also, creating a duet of bliss. Her pussy really was one of the best in my experience, and every stroke into her sent pleasure flooding my body as she squeezed the entire length of my shaft. Besides being tight, it was flooded with her juices. My cock drove in and out with a minimum of friction, and the marvelous aroma added an extra element of delight.

For a long time we continued fucking. I plunged my cock into her slowly, and with a minimum of contact with her clit. By doing that, we would be able to make our pleasure last a long time, and Rosie was so wonderful I wanted it to last forever, if possible. The longer we continued the more frenetic her movements became. Besides fucking back to meet me, Rosie's body rocked from side to side as my cock plowed in and out of her. Her fingers raked back and forth on my back as she moved, and I was glad her nails were well-trimmed, because otherwise they would have produced severe lacerations.

It would have been worth it. Rosie's face underneath mine was truly a thing of beauty, especially with her eyes blissfully closed and her mouth open, and her head once again rolling back and forth on the pillow. Her body was even more gorgeous, her skin a lovely tan and her dark brown nipples, big and hard and digging into my chest as she moved under me. Everything about Rosie was as close to perfect as a woman can be, especially her tight, wet pussy that sent waves of pleasure inundating my body, her delightful aroma and the way she moaned and whimpered as she neared ecstasy again.

"Oh, George, this is wonderful. I think I'm cumming or having an orgasm again."

I thought she was too, or was very close to it. I was nearly ready to climax also, my pleasure building up like a geyser that was close to bursting. I moved up slightly on her body and, from the changed position, I drove my cock more down into her pussy, massaging her clit with every stroke, both going in and coming out.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Rosie whimpered in time with my thrusts into her, and I could feel her clutching me more tightly with her arms and legs, while her body thrashed under mine.

I was sure she was cumming and I kept pounding in and out of her even faster, and at the same angle. I could feel her clit scraping my cock and I could feel Rosie thrusting her pussy against me, matching my speed.

"Ah! AH!" she cried joyously and her whole body clenched momentarily before once again completely relaxing. I looked down at her sweet, smiling, and totally satisfied face, and didn't stop or even slow down. With a dozen more strokes of my cock, the geyser inside me exploded, saturating me with pleasure, and I ejaculated three separate bursts of semen into my condom. I was done, and collapsed on top of Rosie.

We lay together in a very happy and satisfied pile, while my cock softened inside her pussy, until it slipped out. I finally rolled off her and we turned toward each other so we could cuddle and kiss.

"That was wonderful, and you're wonderful, George. But how do I get Philippine men to treat me the way you did?"

"Tell them what you want, and if they won't do it, find somebody who will. You're sweet enough and beautiful enough to do that, and if your men do what I did, they'll enjoy sex with you a lot more, just like I did."

Rosie kissed me again, and I could tell it was something dismissive, at least for that day.

"Thanks again, George. I'm really, really glad you came into the restaurant today. I hope you can come back tomorrow too, because that's my other day off."

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Rosie and I did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers
12