The Photographer Ch. 03

Story Info
Her studio becomes a dungeon.
1.9k words
4.62
94k
15

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,579 Followers

Becca looked around her studio... it looked like some kind of medieval torture chamber. The backdrop was a bright blood red and in front of it was a large frame, almost like a door frame except much bigger. There were actual manacles at each corner. The whole setup gave her the shivers, but at the same time it definitely peaked her curiosity. Today's shoot was for another one of Chelsea's acquaintances, a women named Bridgit who wanted a real BDSM experience complete with a practicing Dominant. Looking over the studio Becca wasn't so sure she'd have the courage to ever try something like this no matter how interesting it looked. Interesting did not necessarily mean fun.

Fortunately she hadn't had to find the Dom, Chelsea had taken care of that for her as well. Figures, Dean actually knew several people who practiced that lifestyle - and it seemed as though Chelsea was getting more and more intrigued by it as well. The horny girl had actually asked Bridgit if it would be ok for her to have duplicates of the pictures. Becca was sure that she would have come to watch for herself if she'd been able to.

Wandering back into her room she examined the costume that Chelsea had gotten her to wear for this shoot. Despite the fact that she wasn't sure she'd feel too comfortable in it she did have to admit it was very sexy. Pulling it on the blonde looked in the mirror at her leather clad figure. A real corset, it was black patent leather and fit her snugly... in fact she rather liked the way it pushed up her 34C breasts they looked a lot bigger than usual. Underneath was a short leather skirt that came down to the tops of her black fishnet thigh highs. Really it was a pretty sexy outfit and she was glad that she was going to get to keep it afterwards... if she ever felt really daring this would be great to go to a club in. And she could always mix and match the pieces to make herself more comfortable.

Meeting Vince, the Dom, had been an unnerving experience. He'd smiled and looked her over as if looking at her soul rather than her body, like he wasn't even examining her outside at all. Everything about him had screamed incredible confidence and charisma, but at the same time there was something very hard and unforgiving about him. The closely cropped black hair and eyes so dark brown they were almost indistinguishable from his pupils didn't help to make him any less intimidating. He'd been carrying a large bag full of who knows what, but that frame that he, Chelsea and Dean had set up the other night was enough to make her feel very apprehensive about him. His dark eyes had positively gleamed as he'd instructed them to attach the chains and manacles.

Shivering a little, Becca heard the front door open and went out to greet her client. She was petite, about 5'3" and very curvy, sparkling green eyes and short red hair that was very straight until it curled just under her chin. Shaking Becca's hand she introduced herself (although Becca had already known her name) and looked around Becca's leather-clad form at the rack, eyes widening in excitement. Well, everyone's different.

Leaving Bridgit standing in the center of the frame, looking over its every inch, she went and knocked on the door for Vince. He smiled at her and requested that she help him roll out his cart... it was covered with various sex toys, some of which made her feel a little faint. Trying to act as if this was nothing unusual she helped him roll the cart out in front of the frame. Bridgit remained in place, standing very submissively and quiet as Becca went to turn on the standing camera and pick up her own. She heard Vince telling Bridgit that she was going to be gagged and that she would have to trust him since she'd informed Chelsea that she didn't want a safe word. Wondering what exactly a safe word was she went back over to them.

"Ok... I'm ready," she smiled nervously as Vince turned and fixed her with a stare. It wasn't that he did anything to be threatening, but just that intense look made her want to run into her room and lock the door. She decided just to stay quiet for the rest of the time, anything to keep Vince from turning his attention to her.

Bridgit opened her mouth to accept a ballgag, and then allowed him to spread her out in a large X shape, attaching each of her limbs to the frame. Shuddering a little at the vulnerability of this girl before her Becca snapped pictures of her spread body, making sure to get one that definitely showed the gleam in her eyes. Vince lubed a medium sized butt plug by putting it into her already sopping pussy and then pressing it into her ass firmly as the girl tried to move her hips forward and away from the invading toy. Picking up a leather paddle he began spanking her, and Becca understood a little more as to why Chelsea might be interested in the BDSM lifestyle. Even though Bridgit was moving and there were muffled sounds coming from behind her gag, she seemed to be enjoying the brutal beating that her ass was taking. Vince was showing her as little mercy as Dean had shown to Chelsea, maybe even less since he was going to be doing much more to her helpless form.

After the spanking came the whipping, with a two foot long multi-strand leather whip, stinging knots at the end of each strand left red marks on her skin.

*click*

More muffled sounds as the whip bit into her already tender ass cheeks.

*click*

The whip left red marks across that pinkened flesh.

Becca could feel herself getting wet as she watched this vulnerable girl in front of her, even though the lashes across her tits had to hurt terribly she was pressing those heavy globes out for more punishment. It was astonishing to watch, the look of lust in this girl's eyes as Vince systematically beat her body and the way he treated her so casually despite the fact that his dick was standing straight up in his pants. The fact that he was partially clothed while she was completely naked just made for even more of a contrast. When her tits were pink and red all over he finally stopped his beating and leaned forward to suck each raw nipple into his mouth. Even though she couldn't really record it on film, Becca could tell that he was not being at all gentle as he nibbled and sucked at the beaten flesh.

*click*

Bridgit's body was in a gorgeous arch, her arms and ankles held back as she pressed her chest towards Vince's mouth.

Then, with her nipples swollen and erect, he clamped two nasty looking clamps onto them, and Becca moved in closer to get amazing shots as the metal grip closed around the swollen buds. For a few moments the girl wriggled, almost as if she was trying to shake the clamps from her breasts, and then finally calmed down as Vince watched and Becca took pictures non-stop. Especially of her tear-stained and yet exultant face.

As soon as she was calm Vince picked up a riding crop, flicking the tip of it across the clamps and so that she made more muffled sounds and squirmed more, breasts jiggling and dancing on her chest. Moving around behind her he cropped her sore ass a few times, and Becca took more pictures of those red weals standing out on the pink flesh. As Vince moved back around to the front of Bridgit, Becca realized that her panties were soaking wet with arousal. She was getting off on watching him abuse this girl's body, blushing a little she tried to ignore this uncomfortable revelation and just concentrate on her task.

That became extremely easy as Vince suddenly whipped the crop up between the girl's legs and smacked her square on her spread pussy. The resulting muffled sounds were definitely screams and in her fascinated horror Becca almost forgot to take pictures. When Vince glanced at her she immediately recalled what she was supposed to be doing and began taking picture after picture as he continued to crop Bridgit's pink folds. Her own pussy burned in response, and she wondered just how the girl was able to take the beating... she thought she would die. To her absolute shock, after about seven hits on her pussy, Bridgit began convulsing non-stop. Getting a picture of her face, Becca realized that she was in the middle of a glorious orgasm... from nothing other than the beatings she'd been taking.

Becca felt her own curiosity rising at this surprising turn of events, and she got between the girl's legs to take a few pictures of that reddened area. As she was doing so Vince went around the girl and pulled the butt plug from her ass, allowing Becca to get great pictures of that small hole stretching out to allow the plug to release. Fascinated, she took many pictures as Vince's cock opened up Bridgit's extremely sore pussy and then pulled out. Coated in juices he began to press his dick into her ass, and Becca paused a moment after he'd buried himself completely in the girl's ass.

She realized she was panting almost as hard as Bridgit was, incredibly turned on by the scene of lust and pain that she'd been presented with. Watching, she was enthralled by the juices that were leaking copiously from that red gash and the thrusting cock that was moving so powerfully and harshly behind it. Then the cock paused.

Becca looked up to see Vince looking over Bridgit's shoulder. "Feel free to take a taste," he told her, "In fact, I think it would be a good idea."

Despite the fact that he hadn't phrased it as an order Becca felt compelled to try, she'd never tasted a woman before. In fact, she'd never seen another woman's pussy this up close before. Before she could help herself her pink tongue had flicked out and licked the juices from Bridgit's clit, making the girl thrust her hips forward. Shocked by her own daring Becca immediately pulled away and returned to taking pictures, her cheeks burning hotly. She felt as though Vince knew the thoughts that were running through her head and that just made her blush all the more. Finally Bridgit was cumming again and she could tell that Vince was too, her shutter went on auto as she held the button down to snap multiple cascading pictures.

When Vince pulled out she moved behind Bridgit to get a few last pictures of her gaping ass with cum starting to slide out of the hole.

****************************

Confessing her arousal to Chelsea later was extremely embarrassing, although not as embarrassing as having to flee Vince's piercing gaze as she hurried out of the room afterwards. She'd masturbated furiously that night, completely turned on as the photographs developed in the darkroom. Finding out that Chelsea had found even more clients for her made her both excited and anxious... as intriguing as watching had been she found them disturbing as well. Or maybe watching wasn't so disturbing, maybe it was just her reaction to watching.

-------------------------------------

please don't forget to vote and or leave me comments/feedback! thanks!

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,579 Followers