The Piano Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Caress. I know you have to make huge jumps but you don't want to bruise the delicate skin of the keys, now do you?" she asked as she stroked her nipples.

Arturo tried to concentrate but his elbows were hitting his tented pants.

"Keep playing, don't let me bother you," she said as she knelt under the piano. Arturo would have trouble hitting the damper pedal but this piece didn't call for it...much. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his fleshy shaft. The boy missed as few notes but immediately corrected himself when she licked up the length.

Arturo had to focus more than he'd ever had to as the beautiful woman took his penis into her mouth, bobbing perfectly with the tempo, which wasn't easy as this was vivace.

Dolores was swallowing his precum as she sucked and was impressed he lasted the first movement without ejaculating. She pulled off and stroked his erection. "Ok, again, and don't come in my mouth until the coda," she smiled. "Can you do that?"

"I don't know. It feels so good," he sighed, "but I'll try." He played the piece from the beginning with Mrs. Fielding's head keeping tempo. The aching in his balls throbbed but didn't peak and he was able to get to the end and just as he hit the final chord he groaned.

Dolores grinned inside as the boy's cock erupted in her mouth. She should have felt some guilt as she never sucked Daryl's dick, but this was a necessary teaching method, she thought. She swallowed all of the spunk, then crawled out wiping her mouth. "That was great. You felt it, I mean not me sucking your dick, but the passion?" she asked.

The boy nodded mutely. His balls ached from the long delay followed by the incredible release.

Dolores didn't bother covering her chest as she pulled out another piece. This one is slower. I want you to practice tonight and play it as if you're making love to the piano," she smiled.

Arturo nodded but he had no idea how to make love to anyone or anything. He took the score and hugged his teacher before running down the drive toward home.

The next day Dolores sighed, "I can't criticize your technique nor your fingering, but you don't know how to make love to the piano, do you?" she asked softly. He's again played flawlessly but felt a mechanical reservation she couldn't describe. There was an intense throbbing in her pussy as she considered what she was going to do next.

Arturo shook his head, "Is it like when I played Beethoven on your breasts?" he asked. He was used to getting stiffies when around Mrs. Fielding but something about her look made this one throb more.

Dolores looked at her watch and sighed, "Ok. We have 45 minutes left in the lesson but we're not going to use the couch. I want to do this right." She took his hand and pulled him down the hallway to her master bedroom.

Arturo felt a rush. There was the double bed. The bed Mrs. Fielding sleeps in, he thought.

"We are going to make love. You need to know what it feels like to play like you mean it. I want you to undress me," Dolores said, "slowly. Touch me how you want, where you want as if I'm a piece of art," she said softly.

Arturo felt his head swim. He had to be dreaming but he turned the woman around and slowly unzipped her flowered dress. Then he pulled the fabric off the shoulders and sighed as it slithered to the floor. He looked at her bare back and ran fingers down her smooth skin to her panty-covered ass. He could make out her ass-crack under the white cotton cloth. Then he tried to undo her bra but the three hooks seem to fight each other as he tried to push the ends together.

Dolores smiled and reached back and with one hand pinched the clasp releasing it. "You'll become an expert at it by the time you're done with school," she smiled. She turned and faced him as her bra joined the dress on the floor. She put her shoulders back so her chest stuck out more proudly. She did have nice jugs, she thought. She closed her eyes as the boy gently palmed then, scraping his palms on her erect nipples.

Atruro could have spent the entire day just admiring and feeling these huge breasts but his eyes drifted down to her panties. He could easily see the dark patch of her pubic hair under the thin cotton. She did say to undress her, so he put his thumbs under the elastic waistband and pushed them down. He knelt as he lowered them to her ankles as it was easier, but also so he could get his first look at a pussy. He had no clue what the girls were hiding but the scent made him dizzy. He pressed his face against her and inhaled. She was warm, moist, sweetly pungent, and ticklish. It was hard to make out the various folds and layers under the light brown soft curls.

Dolores sighed and put a foot on the bed to open her legs up. "Oh, yessss," she moaned softly as the boy licked her. She hadn't expected that as Daryl never once was anywhere near her pussy except with his fingers or his dick.

Arturo didn't know if this was what he was supposed to do but after Mrs. Fielding put his dick in her mouth it seemed only fair. He liked the taste, loved the aroma as he wiggled his tongue between the wet folds. He had to stop as she stepped back and lay on the bed, her legs opened wide.

Dolores sighed, "You don't have to do this. Most men hate going down on a woman," she said.

Arturo looked up, "I like it but if you don't..."

The woman laughed, "It feels great. Don't stop if you don't want to," she said as she guided his face back against her pussy. "Oh yesss," she sighed as the boy's tongue penetrated her. It felt good but she wondered how to let him know where her clitoris was.

Arturo's face was wet and he had to stop periodically to pick hairs out of his mouth but the whole experience was arousing. He wished he'd undressed as his dick was ready to rip through his shorts. She had an opening between her fleshy folds that was tangy and velvety inside. It was seeping an oily fluid. What is the hole for? he wondered, is that where she pees? The thought didn't bother him at all and perhaps made this even more arousing. Then he heard Mrs. Fielding gasp when his nose hit her somewhere. He moved his face around as he probed inside her and there was a hard nub that seemed to cause her to moan loudly.

Dolores was pulling on her nipples as the boy found her clitoris. "Oh, God! There, yessss, there," she panted as he sucked the nub between his lips. She'd never orgasmed and some of her friends told her she was missing out but she had no idea until now. Her entire pelvic region was beginning to ache strongly, her pelvis was rocking against the boy's face, and she felt as if her bladder were going to burst.

Arturo knew he was doing something right as Mrs. Fielding was groaning loudly, her deep-throated moans echoing off the walls. Then she screamed loudly and thrust her crotch up off the bed, humping hard against his face.

Dolores' head was spinning as waves of pleasure exploded from her womb throughout her body. They seemed never ending as they crashed through her though each one was slightly less intense than the last. After a minute or more, she felt the last vestiges thrum through her. She found she'd been pulling hard on her nipples and even though they felt bruised they also felt more alive than ever.

Arturo sat back and wiped his face with his shirt and grinned up at the woman, "I guess I did that right?"

Dolores sat up and pulled his mouth to hers, kissing him hard. He gently pressed his tongue against hers before she broke the kiss, "Wow!" she said, "You...you are a natural," she sighed. She shook the cobwebs from her brain and looked at the boy, "Ok. What you did was perfect and now let's show you what to do next." She sat up and pulled off the boy's clothes as he stood in front of her. She stroked his cock then looked up at him, "I've not seen any other than my husband's but you seem large. Daryl told me all men are the same when hard but that's obviously not true," she said as she stroked him.

Arturo shrugged, "No idea. I mean, in gym class I've seen guys naked but I don't look."

Dolores did a quick measurement with the span of her hand, "10 inches?" she said. "Anyhow I'm going to suck your dick and then we're going to make love. I'm not fertile right now so you can come inside me and women like men who take a long time before they do that," she said.

Arturo was wondering how men could delay then he remembered playing the Paganini piece holding off until the coda. He sighed as he felt her warm mouth engulf his dick. He reached down and cupped one of her large jugs as she pressed her mouth deeper onto his penis.

'Damn! This boy's dick is huge,' Dolores thought, 'I need to measure Daryl's but it has to be half this.' She felt he was lubricated enough, not that she needed it so she pulled off his dick and stood up. "Ok, you need to be careful when having intercourse," she said, "You don't want to knock up your partner so always ask if it's safe. You can come inside me today, but if we do this again, I'd rather not have your baby," she smiled.

Arturo felt a rush. He'd heard his friends talk about intercourse or fucking but never knew how it worked. The hole he found with his tongue maybe, but it was too small for his penis, he thought. His blood pressure raised as he watched the beautiful blonde woman lie back and then open her legs. He'd seen her huge jug spill off her chest before but he didn't know where to look seeing her entire naked body. Her large nipples capped the twin mounds but the dark triangle of downy fur pointed right at her flared lips. The contrast between her purplish flesh outside and the glowing pink flesh inside was something he'd remember for the rest of his life.

Dolores had climbed onto the bed and lay in the middle, her head on her husband's pillow. It was strange she thought of that but with what she'd been doing with the boy she should have thought more about her husband. She opened her legs and pulled the boy on top of her. "Ok, go slow," she said, "I'm not used to anything this large inside me," she said. She grabbed his cock, still slick from her spit, and lined him up.

Arturo was moments away from no longer being a virgin and he instinctively knew what to do as he felt the head on his dick press into the pink flared slit. He pushed against the slippery opening and felt her folds part. Mrs. Fielding had her eyes closed and head back with her hands on his hips. Her hands weren't holding him back so he pressed harder.

"Oh, God!" Dolores cried as she felt her vagina suddenly stretch wide to accommodate the invading shaft. She held the boy still as she got used to the pain. He wasn't all the way in and she could feel him against her cervix, but it was starting to feel better. After a few moments, she relaxed her pressure on his hips and he pulled back and pressed into her again. She was now stroking his tight muscular ass as he thrust into her.

Arturo couldn't imagine anything in the world that could feel better than this. Her hand could only be described as incredible, then her lips, her mouth...well, that was incredible. Now what word could describe the feeling of a silky-smooth, tight, slick vagina? Incredible was all he could come up with. It wasn't easy to think but he remembered that women wanted men to last longer, perhaps so they too could orgasm. That made sense to him since women should get as much pleasure out of this as men. Love-making! It all made sense to him now. This wasn't just rutting for procreation, this was two people sharing the most intimate of physical acts. He started to hear the opening strains of Clare de Lune in his head and he thrust into the tight pussy to the tempo of the beautiful piece.

Dolores was not just used to the massive dick inside her, she was starting to feel the aching in her lower stomach. He was no longer bruising her cervix but comfortably burying his dick inside her. She was amazed he hadn't come yet and stroked his back as he rhythmically thrust into her.

Arturo maintained the tempo as he heard the woman's breathing change. He looked at her clenched face, open lips, and closed eyes and kissed her. She parted her lips and soon they were hungrily sucking on each other's mouths.

Dolores felt everything rising inside her which was strange. Her friends had all told her they couldn't have more than one orgasm in an evening, but even though she'd had just one in her life she knew what it was. She boy's mouth was glued to hers and he was hitting her clit with each thrust. She felt the agonizing swell of incited nerve bundles rapidly build and then explode, "Oh, God! Yesss, yessss, yessss, yesss," she panted as she again felt those wonderful pulses flow through her body.

Arturo was losing the strains of the piece as he felt his teacher seemingly try to become one with him. Making love was another weak description of this amazing act. Then Mrs. Fielding moaned happily one last time and then went totally limp. She no longer looked intense but more relaxed than he imagined anyone could be. She was tenderly stroking his ass as he picked up the final strains of the third movement of the suite and just as he neared the end he let himself enjoy the wonderful feelings.

Dolores felt the boy's pace finally change, "Come. Come inside me. Let it go," she panted. She moaned happily as the boy groaned and pressed hard into her as if trying to shoot his potent sperm as deep inside her as he could.

Arturo felt faint as the intense ache rose rapidly, peaked, and then exploded. He arched his back and thrust hard into the tight hole as he felt his sperm splash into her vagina. With each spasm, he pulled back and drove into her. He soon felt the last sperm throb from his balls and collapsed on top of her. He rolled off to her side so as not to crush her and moaned happily. "That was aptly named," he sighed, "I've never felt that close to anyone before. If I were married to you we'd never leave the house. I'll bet you and your husband do this many times a day or try to."

Dolores smiled, "When we were first married, yes but the novelty wears off...or I thought it would," she said sadly. "You reminded me how great love-making can be." She stroked the boy's face, "Your first time and you were perfect. I wouldn't have you change a thing." She looked at the clock and sighed. "Ok, tonight work on getting your emotions, your passion into your playing. Tomorrow I want to introduce you to Chopin." She looked down between her legs at the river of cream flowing out. She still couldn't get over how much this boy produced. She'd have to get him to come in a measuring cup.

They cleaned up and dressed. Dolores again urged the boy to keep this a secret which he promised her would.

After Arturo left Dolores had to change the bedcover and remake it. She was sure Daryl would never notice but just in case she'd come up with an excuse why she decided to do that.

The next few weeks Artura would show up a half-hour early and when she wasn't fertile they'd work on his passionate feelings. During her fertile time, she introduced the boy to the joys of 69. He loved that almost as much as intercourse.

Dolores was hearing notes come from her piano she'd never heard before. There was an intangible quality she could put a finger on but triggered a need inside her, an arousal.

A month later, Arturo and Dolores traveled to New York for the Julliard tryouts. His parents couldn't get away and they begged her to go promising to cover all her expenses. They were surprised at how easy it was to convince her since spending four days with a geeky boy was most likely the last thing she wanted. On top of that, she was losing income from having to cancel her sessions with other students.

Artura wasn't lying when he said he's want to make love to her all the time. First, when she jokingly suggested they join the mile-high club, he eagerly agreed after finding out what it meant. Then after checking into the hotel, they never left except for his practice sessions down the street and the actual tryout. Dolores found out what exhaustion was after making love eight times on the first night there.

They were out in the hallway with other students and their support people. Dolores looked at the boy whose leg was bouncing nervously. "Relax. You know this piece by heart. And if they spring something on you you don't know, you read music better than anyone I've ever met."

"I know," Artura sighed, "I just wish you were in there with me."

Dolores looked at her watch. "Come with me," she said. She led the boy down the hall and around the corner. She tried a door that was marked Supplies and smiled when it opened. She closed the door and turned on the lights.

"Ok," she said, "You need to relax, so," she pulled off her dress, bra, and panties and bent over the table just inside the door. "I don't want you to make love to me, I want you to fuck me. You know that word, don't you," she said.

Arturo smiled. The kids at school used it a lot so he knew what it meant. He dropped his pants, stroked his penis the shoved it inside his teacher's pussy. "Oh wow! I like it like this," he said.

"You're not making love to me, you're fucking me so just come whenever you want. Use my pussy for your pleasure," she groaned as the boy picked up the force of his thrusts. "Grab my tits, I'm yours to use as you like," she grunted as she felt his large hands come around.

Arturo had no music in his head, just the sounds of wet slapping, the warm feel of her naked body, and the wonderfully pungent aroma of sex. In no time he felt his balls boil and erupt inside her. He was bent over gripping her huge jugs, pistoning into her tight pussy as he spewed his load inside her.

Dolores moaned in pleasure feeling the boy spasm inside her then looked at her watch. "Christ, get dressed and go. I'll clean myself up and be waiting for you. You're up in five minutes," she sighed.

Dolores was sitting on the hard bench feeling his fluids leaking out. She'd folded napkins inside her panties she'd but Christ! That boy sure has a lot of sperm in him. She stood seeing the door open and was thrilled to see the huge grin on his face. Two men were shaking his hand as he was leaving. She saw a woman behind them dabbing tears from her eyes, but looking at her pupil's ass. Arturo made it! He was going to Julliard! Then she felt a wave of sadness since he'd no longer be her student.

They went back to the hotel and before Dolores could bathe, Arturo undressed her and laid her on the bed. "I owe you," he said, "I was so relaxed that I was able to just feel the music. The tempo was exactly the same as when I..um, fucked you. Never once did I have to think about the chords, or the pedals, or anything. Then they gave me a new piece to play and I nailed it. I love you so much," he said before he pressed his face against her pussy. He didn't stop until she'd come a second time then they made love. She came twice more before he did.

Dolores was stroking the boy's face. "I've never felt more proud of anyone than I feel right now for you," she sighed, "and I love you too," she smiled.

Arturo blushed, "I shouldn't have said that. You're married."

"So? You can love someone even if I'm married or you're married. We can still express our love," she said softly. "You know, you don't need to call me Mrs. Fielding anymore. We've become more intimate than in a normal teacher-student relationship. You can call me Dolores."

"You will always be Mrs. Fielding to me. You have taught me more than any one of my teachers ever had," he said as he stroked her impressive breast.

They made love six more times before getting on the plane, then they renewed their mile-high club membership.

Two months later, they were holding each other tightly on Dolores' bed. Mr. and Mrs. Bernelli were driving their son to New York first thing in the morning. Arturo felt like crying and Dolores was kissing him and then stroking his face while wiping her own tears away.