The Pills Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After half an hour and a fourth silent climax, she stopped.

"My legs are getting tired and my pussy is getting sore. But I want you on top. I want you to knock me up while my arms and legs are wrapped around you and I'm cumming again."

She crawled over me and into the back of our SUV, pausing just long enough so that I could lick and kiss her engorged pussy. I followed her, straightened up the driver's seat to give us room, moved her luggage out of the way, folded the seats down. While I was doing this, she just lay in the corner of the luggage bed, stroking her clit.

Finally, I laid her down and entered her again. This time it was perfect. My cock went all the way in until my head lodged into her cervix, my belly pressed right against her clit, my balls slapped against the tight crack of her ass.

"Go for it, big boy!" she said. "Ring my fucking bell! Every time I look at our baby, I want to know that he was made at the same moment I was cumming my brains out!"

She'd never said anything like this before. I silently thanked Rachel for the pills and then started thrusting. I don't know how long we went like that. It might have been a minute. It might have been an hour. Suddenly, the load that been churning in my bloated balls for over half a day came up my shaft. It came out so fast, I didn't have time to shout. I simply blasted into her. I felt like gallons of my cum went racing through her cervix, seeking out her fertile ovaries. It felt like quarts of it squished out as I continued to pound into her. On each stroke, my head would swell into the little space at the end of her vagina and belch out another massive load.

"Oh God!" She cried. "I can feel it! Your cum is making me cum! I'm cumming so hard."

She'd never cried out from sex - never. Even the time I'd gone down on her on the couch and she'd cum so hard, her spasming leg had smashed a glass on the coffee table. Just as she'd promised, her arms squeezed my back, her legs pulled my pelvis into her and I kept blasting in.

The aftershocks were almost as good. We lay in each other's arms, breathing raggedly, gasping as a spasm would hit her pussy, set off a spasm in my cock, which set off her again. It was like a slowly declining series of little orgasms.

She started crying a little. "Oh Tom! I know I'm pregnant now. I felt it hit the spot. I felt it hit all my spots."

She put her hands on my head and raised it enough to kiss.

"Don't jinx it," I said.

She shook her head. "Uh-uh. Nine months from this second I'm going to have your baby. And for the rest of my life, I'll remember how hard you made me cum in the backseat of our car."

I was too tired to argue with her. I just watched her lift herself off the floor of our car (sending a thick stream of my cum down her leg), arrange her clothes into some semblance of order and walk to the house. When she got to the door, she turned back to me, winked and wiggled her hips, making the skirt flare up, exposing her tightly-pantied ass.

"Of course, if you really want to be sure . . ."

I sighed, took out my cellphone and called work. I was going to be out "sick" all day.

-------------------------

I found Sarah lying on the couch in the living room. She'd removed her jacket and her skirt was piled on her waist, her sexy legs raised up. I could see a large damp spot on the crotch of her pink panties where my cum had leaked out. She smiled up at me as I walked in.

"Those pills are definitely working. You must have pumped a gallon into me! I could almost taste it."

I sat down next to her and she put her head in my lap. The angle gave me a good view of her breasts nearly bursting out of the tight pushup bra. Just the sight of it got my spent dick working again.

We talked about her trip mostly. She idly stroked her blond hair as she spoke. I spent most of the time watching her breasts rise and fall with her breathing while I rubbed her shoulders. Eventually, she stopped talking and we just lay there, enjoying each other's company. My hands began to move down from her shoulders to her arms. I unbuttoned her blouse and reached in to caress her belly and chest. I touched every part of her except the firm ample mounds of her breasts. Each time I moved my hands close, she inhaled deeply raising them up, straining the silky bra.

Her hand traced up my thigh until it made contact with the head of my dick. She rubbed the semi-hard helmet and smiled.

"Seeing you today - so big and so hard - reminded me of the first time we did it."

"Really?"

"Your dick scared me the first time we did it," she said. "Actually, it scared me the first time I felt it. You remember - that makeout session in the car that went a little too far? I knew you were big from the bulge I'd seen. And I'd felt it rub against me. But when my hand touched it, I got scared - and amazingly turned on."

My hand started playing with the thick tight shoulder straps of her bra. I slipped my hand under and ran my hand down to the top of the cup, letting the fabric slide through my fingers, the went back again.

"When I finally got a look at it, I couldn't believe any man could have that much. I was scared you would hurt me. It's a good thing you were still just a little bit soft. If I'd seen it in full mast, I might not have risked it. But at the same time, I was so excited to have it in me. I hadn't planned on doing it that night. I was just planning to blow you. But I couldn't resist - I had to have it in me."

She squeezed her legs together and a dollop of cum squeezed out into her panties. I finally made contact with her tits and started rubbing them softly. She moaned.

"I still feel that today. Every time we do it, I feel just a little bit of fear and then I can't wait to get it in me."

My fingers found a nipple and pinched. She started rubbing my rapidly-hardening cock faster. I leaned down and kissed her.

"When we were just in the car, it was like our first time all over again. I've never seen you so hard and I was scared for just a second. Then I had to have it in me."

She sat up. "Get up." I hopped off the couch. She laid back down and beckoned me back over. I walked up until my dick was just over her face. My cock had found its way through the hole of my boxers and my pants were now obscenely extended with my erection. She carefully undid them, then my underwear, letting both fall to my ankles. She reached up and stroked it slowly while she removed the rest of her clothing. When her panties came off, I could see a large wad of my cum in the gusset.

When she was completely naked, she let go of me and spread her legs wide. I moved onto the couch between her legs, admired the view of her pussy - still dribbling some of my load. I leaned in but didn't enter her. Instead, I rubbed the massive head of my prick around her vulva, nudged her clit.

She groaned. "Put it in! I need it in me!"

I continued to tease her, occasionally putting the head right at her entrance and feigning a thrust. Whenever I would rub against her lips or clit, she would buck her hips, trying to get me lined up with her vagina. She wrapped her legs around me and tried to pull me in but I pushed back, keeping my cock just millimeters from plunging into her. After ten minutes of this treatment, she was positively frantic, grabbing and squeezing her big breasts, reaching down to rub her clit. Finally, I lined up and slid into her cum-drenched cunt.

She gasped as my head bottomed out on her cervix. Her legs tightened around me and she held me still while her pussy spasmed over and over and over again. Finally, she let go with a long sigh.

I started fucking her again in long deep strokes, pulling out until my head was just peeking out of the folds of her pussy, then plunging all the way until I bottomed out. Each thrust made another squishing sound as little drops of cum squished out of her tightly filled pussy. The feeling was exquisite. I knew I wasn't going to last long. My balls were already filling with another big load, my cock swelling in anticipation.

I slid out and motioned her to get up.

"I want you from behind," I said. "I want my hands on your butt when I cum in you."

She slid off the couch and got on her hands and knees, her back arched, offering that delectable ass to me. Her pussy was a mess, soaked with our combined juices, with some of it having leaked into her pubic hair. I put my hands on her ass and squeezed the fleshy cheeks. Her ass was not as young and tight as Maggie's. But the full womanly shape and the sensuous feel of her flesh in my hands turned me on just as much.

I lined up my big cock with her and plunged deeply, setting off another chain of spasms in her cunt. She gasped and her arms gave way until she laid her head down on the floor, making her curvy butt even more prominent, allowing me to penetrate all the way to the hilt. Her pussy continued to squeeze me like a hot vice. My cock swelled in response.

"I'm cumming!" I shouted.

Once again, I felt that joyous release of pressure from inside my cock, a big load traveling up from my balls and into my cock. My cock tensed just as the load peaked. I howled and thrust into her spastically. Finally, it blasted forth - one continuous stream of semen. It seemed like it went on forever as my cock hosed down her cervix, sending another army of sperm into her fertile ovulating womb. I stopped cumming, but the spasms kept going. I kept thrusting in, causing my newly deposited load to squish out, soaking our pubic hair. Finally, my cock calmed down and my strokes slowed.

We stayed in that position for a couple of minutes, Sarah breathing deeply and occasionally shuddering as a little spasm hit her pussy, me still slowly stroking in and out. Between these two actions, my cock was not going down. Gradually, my strokes began to get longer and harder. Cum started to squish out her pussy again. Sarah raised herself up and turned her head.

"Are you still hard, you big stud?"

"Yes."

"I can't believe it."

"Neither can I. Do you want me to stop?"

"NO! I'm getting a little sore but I want to you to keep going. Cum in my pussy again. I don't want there to be any escape for my egg."

The rest of the afternoon was a blur of half-remembered moments. I remember laying her on the floor and fucking her to another orgasm. I very clearly remember stroking her to another climax as she bent over the same hall table I'd done Maggie on. I got the same view in the mirror and it was eerie - the sight of the beautiful curvy woman in her late 30's getting fucked by a massive cock. For a second, it looked like Maggie had grown up and filled out into this voluptuous creature.

We finally finished on the bed with her on top of me, living out the fantasy I'd had that first morning while masturbating. She shuddered through another orgasm before I felt my cock swell again with a load from my exhausted balls. I grabbed her hips and brought her down on me hard, driving my dick deeper than it had ever been in her.

This time she cried out as she came. At the same instant, I howled in agony/ecstasy as I pumped another big load. I felt a brief thrill of fear as my cock gushed another few powerful spurts into her pussy, wondering if the pills had finally rendered me incapable of coming down - if I was going to cum forever. But the spasms subsided and my wife collapsed on me. After a few minutes, my dick - finally defeated - slipped out of her with a squish.

"I'm going to be sore for a week," she whispered. We fell asleep like that.

-----------------------------------

When I finally awoke, it was dark and Sarah was not in bed. I could hear the TV going downstairs. I stumbled into the bathroom and took a quick shower, then donned a bathrobe and want down. Sarah was again on her back on the living room couch. She looked up as I walked in and grinned wickedly.

"Please don't tell me your horny again. I don't know that I can take any more."

"Don't worry," I said and flopped next to her. My cock was sore from the afternoon's half-remembered exertions and my balls were quiet for the first time since Friday. We curled up together and watched TV all evening, not speaking. I think we were both out of it from our marathon fucking. Finally, around 11 pm, she got up, kissed me and went upstairs to sleep. I was not remotely tired so I stayed in the living room, letting the TV images play over my face.

The only coherent thought I had was that I was going to stop taking the pills. It was a difficult decision. The last few days had packed more sexual excitement than my entire life. I felt like all the reveling and carousing I'd missed in college had exploded in a quick blaze of glory. But enough was enough. I was rapidly losing the ability to do anything but fuck.

It was in this state of mind that I heard a light tap on the window. I hurried over.

Maggie was on the outside, waving happily at me. I hurried upstairs and checked on Sarah. She was out cold. I kissed her as she slept and ran one hand through her silky hair, then hurried downstairs to the back door and opened it.

Maggie was in my arms a second later, kissing me frantically. I let it go on for a moment and then pushed her away. Before I could speak, I looked her up and down. She was in a tight shirt that clung to her perky breasts and exposed her stunning navel and flat belly. The top two buttons were open, exposing a little bit of a lacy black bra. She was wearing a tight and extremely short miniskirt that showed off her slender legs, tiny waist and tight ass. It started just a few inches below the bottom her panties and was low in front, exposing a little bit of her shiny underwear. She looked good enough to eat.

"Maggie, Sarah is sleeping upstairs. I'm glad to see you, but we can't do anything."

She frowned at me then turned around, letting me survey her appetizing physique.

"It's my roommate's. I was out tonight and just dropped by to see if you were alone."

"You look lovely. You must have left a ton of horny guys in your wake."

She smiled, grabbed my hand and started pulling me out the door.

"Come on outside."

I let her lead me out by the hand. She dragged me deep into the back yard until we reached the gazebo. I was mesmerized watching her ass

move under the miniskirt. Despite the day's exertions, I felt my dick stir. My balls began to fill again.

We sat down together. She climbed into my lap and started kissing me again.

"I just wanted to see you one last time. I know we can't have anything after this. You're going to be a father soon."

"We'll see. I won't know if Sarah's pregnant for a couple of weeks."

She grinned. "With the amount of cum you were pumping out, she's got to be pregnant." She shook her head. "Anyway, I just wanted to steal a few last kisses, have a proper end."

With that, she resumed kissing me. I responded and let my hands wander. I pawed her firm little breasts, squeezed her perfect ass, slid my hands up and down her legs, just touching against the silky material covering her pussy. My dick began to harden and I was suddenly aware that sore or not, it had not fired off a load for eight hours. I let my right hand close in and start rubbing her pussy through the thin panties. She moaned into my mouth and parted her thighs, making the miniskirt ride up until her panties were completely exposed. I kept rubbing them, feeling them grow damp with her excitement.

"I thought you didn't want to do anything," she said.

"You know I can't keep my hands off you."

She pushed my hand away, opened the robe and pressed her covered cunt against my cock. She started rocking back and forth. I put my hands around her narrow waist and pulled her down on my head. My cock pressed against her panties, stretching the material as it started

pushing past her lips. She moaned.

"I don't have any protection with me," she said.

"I'll pull out before I cum."

She gave me a grin that made my heart flutter a bit, the climbed off. I stood up and pushed her onto the bench, her back against the wooden slats of the gazebo. I parted her legs and raised one on each shoulder. The skirt rode up again, exposing her tight black panties. I rubbed my hands all over them, enjoying the sharp contours of her hips and waist, then put my thumbs under the thin straps and pulled them off. I traced my hand up her belly, eliciting a moan. I slowly undid the shirt, exposing her lacy black bra. I kissed and licked her breasts through the bra for a while, then unclasped the front hook. The bra popped off, exposing her high perky breasts and hard little nipples. I licked, kissed and sucked on her breasts until she was moaning.

"Take me," she said.

I let my kisses trail down her smooth flat stomach until I reached her wet pussy. I didn't waste time. I was enjoying this but at the same time terrified that Sarah would wake up and find us. Strangely, that terror added to the thrill. I immediately went after her clit and she squeezed her thighs around my head. I slowly slid two fingers into her pussy to find she was already soaked. She gasped and moaned, grabbing her own breasts, pinching the nipples. After only a minute of my ministrations, she pushed my head into her crotch as she came, crying out softly into the night, soaking my face with her juices.

I rose up and looked down at her. She opened her eyes and watched me take off the robe. Her eyes lit up when she saw my dick.

"You'll always be the biggest I ever had," she said. "And the best." She spread her legs wide, exposing her moist cunt. "Nail me. Make me cum again."

I pushed my head up against her lips, now swollen with her lust. She moaned as I rubbed up and down the slit, touching her clit. I angled down and parted her tight lips with the big head. Again, there was that feeling of stretching her and she gasped. I pushed past them. Her pussy was just as tight, hot and wet as it had been our first time - maybe a little tighter. I slid in slowly, pushing aside the folds of her pussy with my relentless cock. She raised her hips up and grasped her hips, gasping each time I got a little further and then moaning when my cock hit against her unprotected cervix. I still had a couple of inches left to go.

"Quickly," she whispered. "Don't wait for me. I'm going to cum again any second."

I started stroking deeply, grinding against her clit on the downstrokes, loving the tightness of her cunt. Each time I pulled back, it contracted like it was trying to push me out. When I pushed back in, it seemed to pull me deeper. Each time I bottomed out, she gasped and squeezed me. I could feel my orgasm approaching rapidly.

She came again, pulling me close, burying her face in my chest to muffle her cries of passion. Once again, I felt that amazing feeling of her cunt getting deeper, wetter, tighter and hotter. I was suddenly balls deep in her again. I started thrusting quickly, my orgasm building, my balls get closer and closer each time they slapped against her ass. She kept cumming, squeezing me in her arms until I almost couldn't breath. My balls jumped, another load moving through my tired sore cock.

"Maggie, I'm cumming!" I said.

She let me go and I pulled out and aimed my cock at her breasts. A big white gout of semen gushed out, spattering her chest. I kept stroking my cock, holding my breath to keep from screaming in pleasure. Six more big spurts followed, covering her tits and belly with milky liquid. My cock spasmed a few more times after that, trying to draw even more semen from my empty balls. I fell to my knees in front of her, utterly spent.

She looked down at her cum-covered abdomen and smiled up at me.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I forgot we didn't have anything to clean up with.

"That's OK. You can't help it. You're just prolific."

"Just wait here a second."